• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Rp Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally created by Bonechill

It was a normal day in Machinecken, small drops of rain hit the ground, Defence Officers used the swords supplied by their leader, Brykofos, to destroy the Heartless that came out of the shadows.
The guns they would normally use were all out of ammunition and nobody was comfortable with the idea of asking Brykofos for more ammo, with the delusional state he was in and all. They'd more likely have to ask his son, Zack, but he doesn't know where the bullets are anyway.

None of this bothered Gale though, he liked to go out with the Officers while they hacked away with their swords at the Heartless and Hybrids and start destroying them with his Keyblade and magic. This was his ideal way to show off.
But today he wasn't on the roster for defending and Zack hadn't woken up yet, so he went outside for a run.
Little did he know he was really going to have to run.
After turning a corner and spotting a Hybrid he turned and ran the other way, unluckily getting the things attention in the process.
Ahead was a ladder on the side of a tall building, that would be the most ideal thing in his situation. Gale bolted towards it and started climbing, the Hybrid hadn't reached the ladder yet so Gale had a decent get away.
He reached the top of the ladder and stood on the roof of the building to catch his breath, then ran again. Back to the Centre.

He leapt off the roof-top and splayed his hands to cast Aeroga, slowing his fall to prevent any possible damage.
After he landed on the ground he took off, again, straight to the Centre. The Hybrid was nowhere near him so he would be safe.
Or was he?

Past: 2 years before...

In a deep dark chamber, to images appear, agruing, one seems to be behind bars.

As we come closer, the people arguing are easier to see... its the same person.. the only difference is... the one outside the bars has yellow eyes.

Sonea:
"Let me out!!! This is my body NOT YOURS!!! I swear ill get out of here and ill get it back!!!!"

Sononea:
"...Shut up.. This is my body now.. it will never be yours again.. just be happy, im so graciously letting you stay here."

Sonea:
"LETTING ME STAY HERE!?!? ITS MINE! AND THE ONLY REASON WHY IM STILL HERE IS CAUSE YOU CANT GET RID OF ME!!"

Sononea:
"That may be somewhat true... but no matter, soon i shall control this.."

???:
"Sononea... Wake up! "

-??? throws a bucket of water at Sononea but not just the water the whole bucket-

Sononea:
-A bucket comes out of no where hitting Sononea in the head, making him soaked. As he looked around he was laying on a blue couch in a dim room-

"OUCH! What the hell was that for... do you want me to F***en kill you..."

???:
"Boss called... he said... its time to take over the next world, somthing called Machinecken Town? Or what ever, you know it dosnt matter what its called, it soon will just be another lifeless planet for use..."

-Laughs wickedly! Muaha!-

Sononea:
"... Is that all you wanted me to wake up for... How many damn times do i have to tell you...Ill do what i want when i want..."

???:
"The boss isnt going to like the sound of that... You know, they could wipe you out in a second..."

Sononea:
-As Sononea finnally wakes up, he looks at the boy with a whistle around his neck-

"Ceal.. I dont give a C***.. if they wanted to wipe me out they should have already... if they could anyway... I will go when i want to... so leave me be..."

Ceal:
"... k then your funeral..."

-started to fall to the floor getting back up quickly-

" ugh... ugh... uh...il..be...back...."

-Ceal ran out of the room as if he was on fire-

somthing strange was going on but what?

Sononea:
"What ever..."

-Went back to sleep-

A week passes by with no trace of Ceal anywhere and Sononea forgets all about going to Machinecken Town...

Present

Given up his search for Ceal, Sononea has been called by his boss, telling him to go to Machinecken Town Immeditly, like he was suppose to go 2 years ago.. to destroy the world, well bringing back a young boy who weilds a keyblade, at such an early age, but that was all he was given to go on.

Sononea:
"Ugh... well.. here we go again.. dont they understand i got my own problems..."

Sonea:
"Who cares about you, LET ME-"

-speaking loudly with insides Sononea's body-

Sononea:
"LET ME-- Shut up!!!!!!!! This is my body you shall not speak out of it unless i have given you permission!!!!!!!"

-Summons a Dark Portal, and walks threw-

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse

Splash!
Coming out of the corridor of darkness Timmy chance landed face first into some water.
Figures it was raining.
He sat up, wiping his face with his sleeve and looked around. He didn't recognize this world which means it must be one he had never been to before. Which means he was all alone in some foreign world. The teen was on his feet now, slipping his hood up and zipping up his long black coat to protect himself from the precipitation. His mind was racing. Traverse town was lost to the darkness.
The same darkness that just saved me. again.
Timmy began to walk. Find a place to stay, get some money, figure out what to do next.
"Right. As if you can just think up a four point plan that'll destroy the heartless and bring back Twilight Town"
Timmy grit his teeth. The hyrbrid. The hybrid inside of him that sounded irritatingly like his once surrogate brother Aaron.
Speaking of.
"I"m not trying to destroy the heartless yet. I'm going to search for Aaron and Shiki" he said, not caring who heard him apparently talking to himself.
"Are they even on this world? and how are you going to look for them? Put their pictures on the back of some milk cartons?"
"Shut up" Timmy shook his head as he made his way down the street, trying to push away his thoughts and worries about the friends he'd left behind. Was Cain okay? His master Mary? After all Cain had done to escape the darkness and find happiness...could it all have ended for him? Timmy shook his head again. He'd fought Cain when they first met (at a amusement park in the rain no less) so he knew just how powerful the kid was. He was fine.
I wasn't strong enough to save them. Just like I wasn't strong enough to save my own Master. Or Shiki..
With a growl Timmy sped up, trying to focus on something else.
Anything else.
Time to explore the city.

Abhorsen

Nick has been in Machinecken Town for about four months now. He had managed to help some of

the locals with small problems here and there. Fixing this, killing that.. etc etc.. He had even

managed to do some 'pest control' in a rich locals basement. Turned out he had a Hunter of the Dark

down there, that after a scuffle and a few well placed spells Nick killed and the job was done. That

job alone earned Nick a smallfortune of 12k. Nick had built up a large chunk of money with the

Hunter, and all the other odds and ends. Which was good he needed it so he could buy a new ship.

His current ship was trashed, really trashed. Bahamut had been sick with the stomach flu and

Nick looked away for just a minute to see if he was ok then BOOM right into a large asteroid. No

matter, today Nick was getting a ship. he had 168 thousand dollars total. Which included the

insurance for his previous home being destroyed plus his work here in Machineken. Off to

"Tight-Wad Tod's House of Airships". Yea the name was a bad choice for business

but Nick had done him a solid last month beating down some thugs that had been harassing him.

So Tod owed Nick, and he knew it. Nick had just said to help him in the future if he ever needed a

ship when Tod offered cash as a payment for Nicks good deed. Nick wasnt on the lot for five

minutes before he had his ship picked out. A Fire-Engine Red Ragnarok Airship. Tod whistled, he

knew that the ship was worth a good couple hundred grand. This was robbery, and Tod wasnt into

getting mugged no matter the circumstance. Nevertheless, he decided to pay it forward.

'Okay' sighed Tod reluctantly. 'That is a rare ship to get, you realize that right?'

"I do, and I know that it is more than I have." said Nick holding out 89 thousand and smiling sheepishly.

-facepalm- 'Look Nick, this.. this isnt enough. If I do this sale i will lose money on the ship.'

" Are you sure cause all i have left is a few grand to keep me and Bahamut going,"

said Nick playing the poor mans card."

'Fine, but if I ever need a favor from you I better get a 'I am already at your front door ready to

work, what can I do?' from you. Ok?'

"Okay, I accept those terms."

After a few signatures, a handshake, and a smile of gratitude Nick was soaring off in his new ship.

This would do much better as a home for himself and Bahamut. This way they could live in the ship,

and not have to pay any rent, at all. Nick took his new ship to a friend of his, Johnny. Johnny

specialized in airship repair, although you would never know it since his shop was so small. Nick

wanted Johnny to give the ship a look over and check its systems to make sure it was safe for travel

and livable. ~ after some time Johnny had finished and handed Nick the results.

1. All systems are fully operational, and the ship was all gassed up and had been installed with an extra fuel tank as a backup.

2. There was a small electrical short in the hangar doors, it had been fixed.

3. There was a large shipment of military goods aboard, guns, jeeps, etc.

4. The UPS (Universal Positioning System) was still active, it had been switched off.

5. The bill was three thousand dollars.

signed ~ Johnny

~Present~

The last month living in space, training in the loading bay with Bahamut. Getting a better hold on his

magic, and having time to think about his life to come. Nick needed to make friends, he needed

family. Bahamut was all Nick had. Nick had Timmy, that is if Timmy was still alive. Aside from that

depressing point Nick hadn't the foggiest as to where to look for Timmy. That night on the

Machincken News, there was a breaking story on a Disaster at a Grocery Store,

Newscaster: " A man was brutally injured today by a runaway shopping cart full of bananas. As ironic as it may seem the cart itself only broke his arm, it was the aftermath of all the bananas bursting open that caused him to slide into oncoming traffic. The man was hit by two cars, the first grazed him and the second ran over his legs. That is sad.. well. We will have more breaking news next, stay with us!"

Nick closed the holo-screen. He was tired, and tomorrow was a new day. Rolling over on his side

Nick pulled up the covers and said goodnight to Bahamut. Who then shrilled back, probably saying

the same to him.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Just about ten more metres and he'd be at the Centre.
The Defence Officers that had been guarding the Centre had ran off to the West, most likely after a pack of Heartless or a couple of Hybrids.
Gale was now running between two rows of buildings, his legs started to ache, but he was nearly back into the open and out of the alleyways and streets between the very tall buildings of this world.
"Almost there." He mumbled to himself as he continued to run.
That statement was clearly incorrect.
The wall of the building to his right blurred for a moment before the Hybrid that had been chasing Gale leapt through, tackling the Keyblader at the same time.
The tackle must have been more powerful than the Hybrid had anticipated, leading to it and Gale smashing into a wall.
The Hybrid made a strange growling noise and raised it's right hand after pinning Gale to the ground by his neck, sharp claws erupted from it's fingers.
That would result in a bad consequence.
Gale summoned his Keyblade in his right hand and swung at the Hybrids leg, getting his target. The Hybrid jumped back and howled, allowing Gale to get back on his feet.
The Hybrid charged and Gale swung down on an angle, cutting it from it's shoulder to it's hip and pushing it back. With another howl it charged again, only to suffer the same attack.
This was far too easy for Gale, he really wanted to have a fight but this thing wasn't strong enough.
Splaying his left hand Gale cast Magnet and sucked the Hybrid back towards him before casting Fira and making it scream.
Well, not quite scream but it sounded quite hideous and the Hybird was struggling, so Gale called it a scream.
With another wava of his hand the purple orb that appeared when Gale used Magnet disappeared and Gale walked straight up to the Hybrid that was now on it's knees. Then stabbed his Keyblade through it's chest.
"Well done," Gale muttered to the body of the Hybrid that was now fading away. "I'd grade you, but you are kind of dead."
Then he walked away, back to the Defence Centre.

Lunarmaster54

Awards

The city was a large one and Timmy's exploration wasn't going too well.
For starters it was raining and Timmy hated the rain. It was cold and wet and just because he was wearing his black coat with hood up did not mean he was dry and protected. No.
Secondly everyone ELSE was bundled up so he couldn't properly search the town out for his best friend. Not only that but all of the people he talked to either

A) Weren't blonde enough to be Shiki
B) Weren't British enough to be Shiki
C) Were far too mean to be Shiki

"How can you call the woman mean? You didn't bother to take off your hood and your decked out in that bad guy coat of yours so why are you shocked that she hit you with that umbrella?"

He'd been walking for at least an hour, passing by shops, hotels, housing areas, a banana cart accident, and locals who looked like soldiers. He supposed they were there to deal with the heartless problem. Or the hybrids. Had the hybrids gotten to this world yet? Maybe he should go to the soilder's base of operations. He was a keyblade wielder now so if there was anyone who could deal with heartless and hybrids it was him.

"How can you 'deal with hybrids' as you said if you yourself are one?"

"I am NOT a hybrid! Your the monster living inside of me" Timmy growled as he changed course and began to walk towards where he saw the 'Defense Center' was located (he'd passed by a town map complete with 'you are here' function a few blocks back)

"It doesn't work that way kiddo. I'm your heartless half. Your the human half. Together we are what is known as a "hybrid". I'm going to take over your soul and force you to go on a roaring rampage of destruction across the solar system"

"No. I'm going to keep you locked away until I figure out how to get rid of you" Timmy replied, oblivious to the stares he was getting from the various towns people he passed ("That cloaked kid is talking to himself!" "Weirdo!" "Did you see how Sally hit him with the umbrella earlier?" "pfft!!!" "hey look! Billy spat at him!")

"Your not getting rid of me kid"

Timmy shook his head as he looked up at the defense center, formulating a plot. He'd ask about the heartless and hybrid situation, flash his keyblade, offer to take care of said heartless situation for a small price (decent food and board, bloodhounds to search out Shiki with etc etc) and go from there.

"and if there is already a keyblader working for them?"

Timmy blinked "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" he decided. With a firm plan in mind he stepped into the defense center.

Abhorsen

Nick awoke the next morning full of good spirits. He was going to go back down to Machinecken Town. He needed some food, and a few potions from the moogle near the Defense Center. After getting ready and giving Bahamut a bath, Nick was sliding his ship out of orbit and down towards the Defense Center. He would stop by the Moogle's shop first. Once Nick's ship touched down in the Landing lot, he and Bahamut exited as a hooded figure walked into the Defense Center. First on their list was the Moogle's shop. Nick liked to tease the Moogle cause he was green. Nick called him boogie, and would sometimes say 'Hey looks Bahamut there is Boogie's shop. Lets stop in. He knew that it annoyed the moogle a bit but he was just messing with him. Today he needed some potions and phoenix down.

"Hey, Boogie. How have you been the last week or so.?"

"Err.. I have been fine Kupo. Sales are ok. Will it be the usual then Kupo? Or would you like to see my wares once more, I got a few new items just today Kupo."

"Well I was going to get the usual but I will take a look."

As Nick browses the items, Bahamut looks too. Sniffing and yapping as he comes across new smells. Nearing completion Nick looks over at Bahamut who is holding a red crystal in his mouth.

"What is that Bahamut?" inquires Nick as Bahamut wags his tail a bit.

"How much for the jewel Boogie?"

"Well to be honest Kupo, I didnt know I had that. I know it looks valuable. Um, lets say seven hundred and fifty including that collar, armful of potions, and phoenix downs. Deal?"

"Sounds good, I cleaned you out of your potions and phoenix downs. Sorry about that."

"That is unfortunate, well no matter. Thanks Kupo. See you sometime next week."

With that Nick grabbed Bahamut and the red crystal that he wanted and they walked to destination two, the grocery store. Bahamut always tried to eat the papayas and kiwis. Nick cleaned them out of those fruits every time. Upon arrival to the store Nick felt a strange presence. This presence felt like.. like heartless. 'No, it cant be,' thought Nick shrugging it off as he entered the store. After what seemed like forever they were finished. Bahamut had picked a fight with a seeing eye dog, and consequently broke the crate holding the watermelons. That was a mess. After cleaning it up and paying for any broken ones Nick finished shopping and left the store after another hearty apology. Once outside,

"Really Bahamut, a seeing eye dog? Really?!"

Bahamut shrugged, and yawned. This was him saying that it happens and im tired now.

"I swear if you jump on my shoulder and make me carr.. you did it anyway. You are a pain in the butt you know that? What is this your terrible twos 'the summon version'?" asked Nick as he walked back towards the Defense Center. Nick could see his ship and was ready to get back to orbit and continue training bahamut and himself. As Nick neared his ship he woke Bahamut up and asked him if he was ready to train some more. Bahamut nodded as they boarded the ship and took off. They would be back in orbit in a minute r two.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

In the outskirts of Makanicken Town, about 100 miles away so that the whereabouts of the heartless camp could not be located, and using the power of 3 mutated wizard heartless, their was a reflective barrior around the camp that cloaked the camp.

A Dark swirling portal opened within the center of the heartless base, and Sononea steped out looking around, as he saw the next wave of heartless getting ready to attack the town, the numbers were great within the base, but not stratigcal they were sending 5 shadows and some neo shadows lead by a mutated large body. He shook his head back in forth muttering ".. this will not.... do..." He pointed at the mutated wizards, to intimedate them not to open the barrior.

He then went towards a shadow that was closet to him. "Take me to your leader! MUahahah!... Okay no.. i cant pull that off"

~Sonea: "no shit shurlock." ~ (~~ = only sononea can hear)

Sononea strugged. "Anyway.. where is your captain, leader what ever...."

The shadow looked at him with a pause, and shook his head no.

Sononea understood this very easily. "What do you mean you havent had a leader for 2years?!"

The shadow looked at him and did the exact same movements basicly talking to Sononea telepathicly.

Sononea replyed "Thats probably why they wanted me to come, but then again... Where is Ceal he was the one who came here to be your leader soo?

The shadow once again did the exact same movements

Sononea: "Disappeard? What do you mean Disappeard... Well, a keyblader probably got to him... what a fool... oh well... inform everyone... Im now in charge.."

The shadow dissapeard.

Sononea: "I wonder what happend to Ceal... hmm... oh well no concerns for me now... The sooner i conqure this world the sooner i can leave... anyway... its time to get some planning..."

looked up into the air and yelled

"UNTILL I SAY, FROM NOW THERE SHALL BE NO MORE HEARTLESS, NOR HYBRIDS GOING TO THE TOWN!"

He then starred at the mutated wizards, and at the mutated large body... "I have some plans for them..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toukan Arashi (I have decided to bring him back into the story, but as an NPC)

From a small world of Rectorm, in which the hybrids havent reached, its an isolated world where only a lucky few are able to go.Many of the elders had gone from Rectrom to see about the other worlds, and when/if they returned they were hurt extreamly, and Toukan got curious and left his world to see what the hell was going on, even though he was forbidden to. His keyblade transformed into a his ride, which was basicly a cloud, and he left... floating around the space system, Untill he spotted a world covered with patches of darkness and started to head towards it...

Last edited:

icmasticc

Rain. An unfavorable weather condition to the general consensus of most populations. Even Phae, a man with less concerns than the average citizen, disliked the showers from above. This particular day however, it wasn't bothering him as much. By all accounts it was an average day in Machinecken. The hustle and bustle was more or less the same as a clear, sunny day. Everybody had a schedule to keep or an agenda that needed fulfilling. Business was still being conducted anywhere you looked. Machinecken was a large city and the busy streets and varied, cumulative noise were definitive proof of that fact. Despite the crowds, Phae pushed on towards his destination.

Normally, Phae would be dressed in his normal attire. White Henley shirt with dark blue jeans, both fitting. He was indeed wearing this garb but today, he had also decided to put on a long, hooded trench coat zipped up all the way. It was the traditional coat of the Organization XIII from times before. They were widely available nowadays so it was easy to obtain one. Phae casually walked down the street with the hood up over his head covering his face just a little. The 6'1 individual was headed towards the Defense Center. His goal was simple.

Phae had heard of new type of enemy that he had never really seen before. He halfway didn't believe it existed but, nonetheless, he decided to see if he could track one down anyway. It was called a Hybrid. It was supposed to be a cross between a Heartless and Human. In Phae's mind, that was an abomination that needed to be seen to be believed. He didn't necessarily want a confrontation. Phae wasn't that type of person. He'd need to study up on his opponents a little before he would even think of a confrontation. Victory Loves Preparation. That was his motto and he unwaveringly stuck to it. All Phae was looking for was information. Reconnaissance, if you would. The Defense Center finally came into view. Stopping up a little, Phae looked towards it in the distance. "Alright then....let's see what you have to offer." He said quietly to himself before continuing towards the structure.

Phae's idea was simple. The soldiers in the Defense Center were tasked with destroying all types of enemies and protecting the city. If anyone had information on these Hybrids, they were the obvious first choice. With this in mind, Phae walked onwards and into the large Defense Center.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Darkness.

Screams, cries for mercy.

Claws and blood.

Kitridge rolled to the right, closing her eyes tight, not wanting to wake up quite yet. Her head throbbed painfully; she tried to ignore the Seneschal’s frantic calls for her father, like always. She smiled at the moan in her room, rolling onto her other side; Cutter opened her eyes and grinned at Edge.

The king leaned against the stonewall, a smile on his face, he watched his daughter; checking her over before he pushed away. Crossing the room, Edge held her gaze; smiling a little, he helped her to her feet. "Hi, how are you ---?"

She raised her hand, silencing the older ninja, shooting him a look; she asked crossly, "What is it, Father? Why is the Seneschal hollering for you again? How long until you ask Lady Rydia for her hand in marriage!?" She tried to keep her agitation in check, but there was still icy venom that slipped in, especially in regards to Rydia.

Edge rolled his eyes, again agitated by her question about Rydia. "For the last time, she’s not ----."

"Not interested! Are you blind or just stupid! She’s totally interested in you; you’re just a chicken shit of a king!" She shrieked, picking up their old argument once more. Edge rubbed his ear, shooting her a look that clearly read; dang it, are you trying to make me go deaf!

Huffing, Cutter headed toward her bedroom door, yanking the door open, she called back, "You coming dad, or should I tell your students you're sick?"

Almost like they’d been summoned, the Eblan Four dropped down; Tsukinowa snuck a look in her direction, and it wasn’t the kind a sane student would give their princess. She smiled before she focused on the group at large, noting that Zangetsu was his usual self, so she wasn’t surprised when Edge revealed himself to be standing next to her.

Cutter smiled at the glare, it was a long standing argument between them; Edge shook his head and focused on his students. "How was the border patrol?" She tuned Zangetsu out as he relayed that everything was fine; no sign of the regular Heartless or Hybrids. Kitridge felt the tension dissipate from them, she snapped back to reality upon realizing Izayoi, Gekkou, Zangetsu and Tsukinowa left.

"Yes?" She asked, not looking away from the window, she gave her attention to Edge. She knew he was exasperated, but that was an act, it always was. Forfeiting, she looked at him and raised an eyebrow at the serious look. "Cutter, can you please be serious? I need you to go to Machinecken."

She bit back the curse, closing her eyes for a moment; she quickly opened them as scenes from her nightmare started to play. "Fine and I'm always serious, unlike you." Cutter countered, and flicked her hand dismissing the halfhearted jab; if anything she was too serious.

Cutter ignored the worried look Edge shot her, dismissing it easily she listened to his instructions. A vortex of darkness materialized, shocking them both into silence. Cutter nodded and stepped through the portal; headed to Machinecken, hoping that it wouldn't be insanely busy by the time she got there, which was with her luck; it probably would be just that.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

As he entered the front doors of the Defence Centre Gale ignored the looks he received from Officers. Yes, he tended to be stared at quite a bit after fighting a Hybrid, but he hoped that people would eventually understand that he would be fighting Hybrids as long as he pleased. Officers wouldn't bother to tell him not to, for he was held in higher regard than any of them anyway.

He turned a corner and continued moving until he met two glass doors, which he opened casually and entered the rom they sealed.
Inside was a boy the same age as Gale with blak hair, a black coat and blue shirt and black pants. He was observing the books in a bookshelf, plainly deciding what one to pick.
"So you woke up?" Gale asked.
This boy was Zack, Gale's best friend and the son of Brykofos. Zack pulled a green book out of the bookshelf and turned to Gale.
"I'm still fairly tired, actually. You look a bit bruised." Zack said, puttng the book on a desk beside him.
"Please, it was nothing. It was actually quite easy. But, lets get on to another topic, what are we going to do about the parade?"
The parade. Ah, how gale and Zack loved the parade held in Machinecken every year. The large balloons shaped like well known characters and the like, but also the free food.
"It's being handled, tomorrow will be great. The Officers should have already started the special routine for the preperation of the Parade, so they're hunting down all the nearby Hybrids."
"Cool, what now then?"
"I suppose we could help them. I'll just grab the cane."
Zack moved past Gale and grabbed the black cane with a sapphire grip resting on the desk. That was Zack's weapon, it may not look like much, but it had a surprise for anyone who underestimated it.

(Okay, Zack is my second character that I'll post the template of later, due to my homework. HIs template is for a Hybrid because later on I plan to have him turn into one, so after my homeowrk is cleared up I'll get to his template.)

Lunarmaster54

Awards

Many people like to think that their decisions have some sort of influence on their lives. That they have control, at least to a point. For other people, there's the sneaking suspicion that maybe an influence doesn't like them very much at all or maybe just takes a ‘love hurts’ approach to them.
A third group of people don’t just suspect.
They know.
For some strange reason, they find their lives plagued and controlled by events and rules and happenings that defy either coincidence or logical explanation. Whatever the reason is, the members in this group just can't catch a break. Prehaps they did something wrong in a previous life?
This life?
Who knows.
Either way, the powers that be tend to inflict punishment on this poor third party for seemingly no reason, generally of the slapstick physical variety.
Timmy Chance belonged firmly to group number three.
It all went to hell thanks to a single question. Timmy was being led to the president of the defense center’s office and was about four steps away from the door when he asked
“What time is it?”
The soldier next to him pulled out a pocket watch looking thing and pressed a button. Immediately a high pitched squeal started to sound and every eye was suddenly upon Timmy.
The teen gulped "Do I have something on my face?"
"Don't move hybrid!"
"Hybrid?" Timmy tried to look innocent "Me?"
He felt something slam against his conscience and his head began to throb. Wincing Timmy put a hand on his forehead and swore
"What was...?"
"HEADS UP!! HIS EYES! THEY ARE AMBER!! PREPARE TO OPEN FIRE!!!"
Timmy backed up as the men and women all pointed guns right at him. He held his hands up in a peaceful gesture
"Come on guys...girls...I think there has been some sort of misunderstanding" he tried.
"Looks like you've been outed"
"You!! Your behind this?!"
"Look! His voice is changing along with his eye color! He's talking to himself!!"
Timmy was panicking "Since WHEN can people hear you?!?"
"Since a minute ago. This is going to be SO amusing"
Guns were fired and Timmy dashed down the hall, bullets whizzing by him as he ran.
"You should fight back"
"I think that would be counter-productive at this point!!"
He skidded to a stop near the elevators, four soldiers were blocking the way, larger than normal guns cocked. With matching smirks they pressed a button on the side and Timmy was knocked to the ground by four bursts of water.
"Its like a hose! Looks like these guys have taken a page from earth's book! Ohhh I hope they bring out the dogs next!"
Timmy sat up, sputtering "Go to hell"
A click was heard and suddenly Timmy was pinned to the ground, volts of electricity slamming into his body.
"Cool. Combination attacks. These guys are good"
Timmy swore, calling on his magic and standing up, wincing every now and then as sparks raced across his person
"Wow. You used a thundaga on yourself to activate your 'static guard' ability, knowing it would decrease the damage you were taking and save your life. Clever"
Timmy coughed "Swords and Spears may break my bones but lightning will never hurt me!!" he said in a triumphant, sing song voice.
The soldiers looked at one another and began to take apart their guns, throwing what looked like charge packs at Timmy's feet. He even saw a few watch batteries.
Wait.
"Those charge packs are filled with acid right? Like a regular battery"
"Seems to be"
"What happens when batteries meet fires?"
Timmy could feel the hybrid slamming against his consciousnesses as a small flame shot towards the pile of charge packs and such at his feet. His vision began to grow blurry.
"Oh those motherFU..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Bunnell was having a good day. Everything was quiet, he had a day off soon, the man was even due for a raise! It had finally...FINALLY stopped raining and he was off to get himself a well deserved doughnut. Then he heard it, the screams, the pandemonium. Soldiers were scrambling, trying to get people to safety. A hybrid had infiltrated the defense center?! That was the rumor on the streets. He apparently had the most evil glowing amber eyes any of them had ever come across. There was a massive explosion near the top of the defense center, John sighed. No doughnut for him today. He dashed towards the scene, upon arriving a news cameraman jumped out to meet him. He coughed, smoothed his hair and began to speak.
"Tonight. On Machinecken's wildest hybrid videos.."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy sneezed. He was lying face down on the pavement, covered in glass and throbbing with pain. His elbows and knees were probably skinned, his coat was in tatters and this was the one time when he didn't have any potions on him.
"At least its stopped raining!"
Timmy sighed as he raised his head to stare straight ahead, what looked like dozens of troops were coming for him from all sides, they had everything from guns to the bigger guns with the charge packs to swords and spears.
"Yeah. Because RAIN is the most pressing of my current worries"
"Hey I just saved your ass for the third time in recent memory. No need to take that tone with me"
"Your the one who GOT me into this mess to start with!"
"Those, dear boy, are pointless details"
Timmy let out a frustrated growl as the enemies got closer and closer. He stood up and threw back his hand, midnight roar materialized in a flash of light.
"Oh so NOW your going to fight"
"Kill or be killed"
He was out numbered, twenty to one. he was hurt, that damn hybrid was trying its best to take over and...and...was that a raindrop?!
"Heads up everyone! The bastard is making it rain to inconvenience everyone!!"
"That FIEND! He's really crossed the line now!!"

"Wow, everything is your fault today huh?"
Timmy didn't bother to reply, he simply raised his keyblade and got into a battle stance.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

Kitridge stepped through the portal and straight into chaos. Shoved from behind and to the right, she stumbled forward; barely catching herself so she didn't fall. What the blazes? She thought, confusion washing over her in waves. Looking around in shock, her eyes took in new faces as fragments of sentences assaulted her senses, causing her to feel dizzy.

"Hybrid."

"The Defense Center."

Carefully making her way through the masses, she found her gaze kept being drawn back to one person. The girl was younger than her, her blonde hair fell to her shoulders, although Cutter definitely got the impression it should've been longer. The girl's blue tinted amber eyes stared at her, blinking once before she finished into thin air. Stunned, Cutter got shoved again, this time she did fall to her knees; scrapping them and her palms.

Furious now, she pushed herself up and hurriedly made her way to the Defense Center, Blackout Prism clutched in one hand. Racing through the streets, she skidded to a halt when she reached the center square; watching the various people with guns, she peered around someone to get a better look at the situation. It was a human boy; he at the least had three years on her.

Hesitating briefly, Cutter made her way forward so she had a clear view. Watching the situation, she felt a strange humming in her veins; watching as someone aimed their gone at him; Cutter examined him again. Deciding on something, she yelled, "Stop!"

Kitridge knew she had everyone's attention, and oddly enough, that didn't bother her. Walking over, she kept a tight grip onto the keyblade; glaring at the guards, she demanded, "What did he ever do to you? Sure, he maybe one of them, but does that mean you have the right to hurt him? Has he given any justifiable reason to deserve this treatment?"

It was clear what Kitridge was doing, she was challenging these people's authority; and she wasn't about to back down without a fight.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Within the centre of the heartless camp, heartless were starting to scramble inside, Hundreds of hundreds of different types of weak heartless some regular, some strong, and very few hybrids (pure heartless hybrids though original) Sononea was in the center of them all just talking.

Sononea:
"So.. as you all start to come in I want you to spread the word no more... do not attack the town any longer... its suicide just going in like nothing. Its time to get organized and prepare for a onslaught. Now whats the news on keybladers in the city..."

-suddenly with out warning, the heartless crowds started to look to the sky as it seemed a cloud was coming upon the world. but on it a person, in armor, a kid..-

He looked to the sky, and smiled..-

"Ah another keyblader coming down in the town... and just a kid to? Hm.. Boss did say to capture some keybladers for experiments... hmm.... and hes a kid... so... i think this will work out....." -Sononea said to himself

-He looked back to the crowds and pointed towards the sky- "Objective one, Capture! Do not make him heartless/hybrid what ever i want that kid whole. It shouldnt be that hard hes just a kid after all. I do not want many casualtys... so go secretly... Objective two, its time to replenish the numbers of hybrids, so turn the towns people... i want no one left... Objective three, if you see a keyblader, disappear, if that means sinking into the ground, it dosnt matter, lets try to keep the fatalitys minimum... and Finnally objective four... obtain the world as our own.. We leave tommarow prepare yourselfs DISMISSED!"

-Instead of what you would normally hear like cheering or what not, there was mininum to no sound, the only sounds that were coming out were sounds like grouns/moans/screeches. and the heartless dissapeared instantly.-

Sononea: "This might be to easy if i say myself, i bet they wont even notice that there are no heartless in the town, so let them celebrate, heh heh hee...yawn... damn... tired..bleh.."

A heartless appeared out from the shadows, looking at Sononea, it appeared to be a large body, and appeently it could talk so this is what it said. "Syer... About the keybladers... from what we could tell, well.. theres only like 1 thats accounted for in the defense ranks, although there are higher ranks othere then the keybladers who may be stronger, i suggest we be on our guard. Nothing should be taken easily... Also.. well..about our last leader... he left one da-- "

Sononea:
"Ive already heard it, he left one day and never returned... what ever if hes alive hes a traitor, if hes dead, he died honorably... so what ever..

Largebody:

"But syer.. We ha---"

Sononea:
"I dont want to hear it... go prepare as you may go to the realm of nothing tomarrow..."

Largebody:
"... yes...sir..."
-disappeared into the ground.-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toukan Arashi (NPC)

As he began to decend to the ground he made alot of noise as when landed he fell into a fountain, soaking him entirely. He frowned...

"Aww... and i just got here"
He snapped his fingers as his vehical and armor disappeared leaving a keyblade behind in his hand. He pointed it up into the air and wind magic began to start from the bottom of his body, and headed all the way above his keyblade completly drying him off. He then looked around as people began clapping, and starring.
He looked at them, and then... got embarressed and started to blush, he didnt even know why...

Then a little girl ran up to him holding a basket of flowers and said.

"Hi!!!!! Your Cute! My name is Rain! Who are you?! How are you?! whats that your holding?!!!?!?! How did you do that trick with the wind thinggy!!!? Tell me tell me tell me!!! Wait hold on i want to show you somthing!!

-Without anything further and without anytime to answer, Rain grabbed Toukans hand and ran, unfortuantly, for Toukan, he was being dragged, and wasnt expecting anything much, but this girl was much stronger then she looked, and he fell on the floor as she started running well draging him the only thing he could think of was "WTF!?!!?!"

This girl wore a flowery dress, with pink ribbons in her hair, and she was only about 7 WHOLE YEARS OLD!"

When Toukan yelled "STTTTOOPPP!!!!!!!" He didnt mean to yell, just raise his voice and she stopped at once, and started to get tears in her eyes.

"I I Im sorry!!!! Mister!!! I i i --" she began to start crying

Toukan tried to calm her down but nothing was working and then he said "Oh my gawd! Im soooo!!!! sssSorry!."

She smiled, and begain for some unknown reason started telling Toukan about her life.

"Im Rain as you know now dummy!, Im 7 WHOLE YEARS OLD!!!! and I like flowers! Lots and lots of flowery flowers!!!!"

Toukan laughed and replyed "Um... where are your parents?"

Rain began to get tears in her eyes once again, and Toukan couldnt help but asking what was wrong.

And she began to tell him, which is a story for next time. (fyi if you want to know now, go read the old rp basicly going to be the same, made lunar cry lmao!)

Abhorsen

After a day of shopping and shenanigans from Bahamut, Nick was ready to settle in for the evening. Clicking on the Holovision (tv) he scrolls across a few soaps, a commercial here or there, one about coming down to Spacey's and having the Raditz special, they were buy one get two free. (since they werent much to start with) He chuckled at the reference and moved on. Stopping at the news he saw that there were two people being cornered by soldiers. Evidently, John Bunnell was covering the story.

John Bunnell" Tonight on Machinecken's Wildest Hybrid Videos, we have what appears to be two delinquent punks, who have broken the law and have no remorse whatsoever. Behind me stand Machinecken's finest, ready and able to blow these scum straight to jail. One appears to be a Hybrid. For those at home who arent aware of what that is, it means he did it with a Heartless, thats right he D-I-D I-T (background voice *GROSS*) He made a contract with a Heartless. (same background voice *OH thank god phew*) Lets take a closer look at these jerks who think its ok to break the law."

-zooms in-

As nick watches in approval, eating that 'Spacey's Special' that he told himself he wouldnt get he caught glimpse of Timmy on the Holovision.

"REALLY, now he shows up. I had just put on my pajamas. -Bahamut growls- Yes I know we have to go and save him and his little friend. -Bahamut gleamed with happiness- Ok I am changed, lets go."

With that Nick zoomed out of his spacial orbit drift and was in the parking lot of the Defence Center once more hovering his ship -which was set to return to space till he called it back via its control receiver- over top the pavement. Pack on his back, and Bahamut on his shoulder, Nick rolled out a barrel of gasoline overtop the soldiers. As it fell Nick jumped out towards Timmy and his friend, while simultaneously shot a Firaga at the barrel as it landed in the midst of the soldiers. This caused it to explode and trimmed their numbers quite a bit. Landing next to Timmy as Bahamut flapped his little wings to land on Nicks shoulder.

" Hey, it looks like you are in a mess. Here take this potion. I thinned their numbers but it isnt over yet."

With that Bahamut hopped off Nicks shoulder and stood behind Nick. Nick then readied a Firaga in each hand and waited for Timmys next move.

Haha music for this occasion here

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards

Timmy had just taken a step forwards, thunder spell on his lips, when a voice rang out, cutting through the crowd.
"Stop!"
Timmy blinked as a girl pushed her way through the group of antagonists, in her hand she was clutching a black keyblade.
"What did he ever do to you? Sure, he maybe one of them, but does that mean you have the right to hurt him? Has he given any justifiable reason to deserve this treatment?" she demanded of them. The troops were simply staring at her, looking shocked. But it quickly wore off
"Well look at you. Aiding a criminal!" one jeered. Annoyed, Timmy jogged forwards, standing beside the girl
"I guess we'll just have to kill you as well you hybrid sympathizing slooooofffff!!!"
His sentence was cut off as Timmy kicked him square in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him to the ground gasping for breath.
"I'm not sure who you are but my name is Timmy" he said, looking at his new found ally with respect "thanks for coming to my aid. I might have a...monster...inside of me. But i'm not evil! I just want to find my friends"
The troops, and there was at least a hundred of them by this point, were clearly about to assault them when a large ship descended from the sky. Timmy looked up at it in awe
"We have GOT to get our hands on one of those"
"Provided we escape this mess" Timmy hissed in reply
A barrel rolled out of one of the hatches and onto the troops farther away from Timmy and the girl. A man leapt out of the ship, launching a ball of fire at the barrel and causing a massive explosion, sure to kill many. The man landed in front of Timmy, his back to the horrific fire and screams behind him. Timmy was a little appalled, those were innocent lives! Sure they were morons but he just...slaughtered them! Like animals!
Then the man stood up, a small dragon flapping its wings and landing on his shoulder.
"A dragon? How badass"
Timmy didn't reply. The boy had gone rigid. Breathing layered as he looked the man standing in front of him with wide, amber tinted brown eyes.
"N....Nick...."
"Hey, it looks like you are in a mess" Nick said, "Here take this potion. I thinned their numbers but it isnt over yet."
Timmy shook himself. Nick...Nick was there. He'd saved him again... Just like the old days. Timmy uncapped the potion and gratefuly gulped it down, feeling his battered body relax thanks to the liquid.
I haven't seen him in.....its been eleven years....ever since Master Mandie took me off of earth and to Twilight town..
"He seems really powerful, and ruthless. and cool. Are you SURE he's YOUR cousin?"
Timmy didn't respond. His insides were numb and the shock at Nick's timely arrival hadn't even begun to wear off yet. But behind them the soldiers voices had risen to angry yells. Bullets whizzed by them and Timmy was forced to shake himself, to try and clear his head.
"Looks like we don't have much time to catch up right now huh?" he said eventually. His voice didn't waver as he looked as his long lost cousin. On the inside he was about to burst. How long had it been since he'd been around proper family who cared about him? Not since Twilight town... and even then those were his makeshift family. The little dragon hopped off Nick's shoulder and two orbs of fire appeared in Nick's palms, floating there ready for use. Static crackled around Timmy as he once again got into his battle stance, facing the enraged troops
"This probably isn't what you signed on for" he said to the girl beside him "and I didn't either come to think about it, but if you want you can run away right now. I'll keep the troops distracted for as long as I can so you can escape. No reason for you to get needlessly hurt for a stranger" he smiled at her "and thanks again for sticking up for me"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

Cutter tensed and glared at the soldiers, furious at their childish antics. Glancing at the boy, who'd introduced himself as Timmy; nodding in acknowledgement she was about to tell Timmy her name when a soldier sneered, "Well look at you. Aiding a criminal!"

She cut them a glare, causing them to recoil away; ignoring the perverted comments. Cutter pulled a scroll out of her pocket, muttering a quick chant; she summoned a weapon from the scroll. Holding it in her other hand, her head snapped up as an airship floated over head.

Cutter stared, feeling a pang of longing to go home and visit Cid. Shaking it off quickly, she shifted her stance slight; a man had dropped down in front of them, not too mention he blew up a few of the soldiers. A pang of enjoyment gripped her, giving herself a mental shake, Cutter eyed the baby dragon for a few seconds before returning her attention to the matter at hand.

"This probably isn't what you signed on for," Timmy paused before continuing, "and I didn't either come to think about it, but if you want you can run away right now. I'll keep the troops distracted for as long as I can so you can escape. No reason for you to get needlessly hurt for a stranger."

Kitridge knew he was being polite and kind, but she felt annoyed at that. Glancing at him, she returned his smile with a smirk. Nodding in acknowledgement as he thanked her again, Cutter flicked her wrist as she said, "Gale." Sending the kunai flying toward a soldier engulfed in a vortex of wind.

She didn't take her eyes from the soldiers, calling Infinite Spectrum to her; Cutter said, "Look, Timmy, while I appreciate the thought; I'm not about to run away. So, how about we save the pleasantries for later and just focus on getting out of this?"

She grinned in spite of herself; after all, it didn’t look like they’d be getting Machinecken’s help after all. Oh well, she really didn’t want to ask for their help anyway! These people seemed too troublesome anyhow.

1Gannon1

Trudging through the dirty streets of Machineckin town, Jef Blackwood was in a grim mood. If the rest of the worlds that they had known of had not been taken by the hybrids the place would be of little importance; as it was Machineckin was the center of the human universe. Passing by a variety of dead and rotting animals, things were certainly looking down for the inhabitants. Stumbling onward to nowhere in particular, Jef reached what seemed to be a police chase. They had cornered a hybrid, a random dude who was fighting and a little girl, and now they were fighting for their lives. But though he sensed the Hybrid and the girl, he also sensed a distinctive third aura of a different sort. A boy of great valor, a wielder perhaps, was there within the hybrid with fill consciousness, though he may not have been seen. Summoning Alpha-Prototype Jef entered the fray, walking up to the boy/hybrid. "I don't know exactly what you are, or why you have a hybrid in you but I can see that there is a spark of humanity, or rather a storm thereof, within your heart. Your Aura is impressive, and you have evaded them thusfar, so I will assume you can fight; If you can't than you sure as kingdom-hearts better learn fast!" He spoke as a tall flame enveloped his free hand and his keyblade was charged with holy energy.
Best to strike straight away. Blackwood slashed his key in the air, sending a wave of holy energy and one battalion as he used his other arm as a flamethrower to roast a nearby group. As the devastating holy light crashed upon the enemies and the roasted ones writhed in pain, slowly dying from the firaga. he spun his keyblade in the air, gathering cold energy and moisture, and grabbed it with both hands firing a shotgun spread of icy shrapnel at a guard who had closed in behind. The guards face was shredded heavily, and he collapsed to the earth barely alive. "Damn tier 2 spells, can't kill for anything!" grunted Jef. He risked a look at Timmy, awaiting his next move.

Last edited:
Awards
Part 1: Hybrid One-Half?

Prior to all this 'mayhem'…

Panfacag woke up with a start. He was in an apartment for Defense Force 'officers'. He lay on a bed in his green pajamas. He then got up from bed, took out a towel, went to the closet, and opened it. Inside hung numerous copies of the clothes he wore the other day. For some reason. His bag was there as well, now useless as it was sealed by those damn Hybrids. (1) He took one set of clothes, then went to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later, he left the bathroom, completely dressed for the day. He studiously made the bed, cleaned up his room, picked up a bag given to him by the Machinecken Town Defense Force, then left, ready for his first day. Just before leaving, he decided to take out a plaque and 'post' it on his door. The plaque read "Panfacag Garcia". Just above it was the emblem of the Story Crew, the organization he worked for.

KHTAKHTAKHTAKHTAKHTA (2)

He walked down the street, making his way to the grocery store. Panfacag only bought what was necessary for himself as well as a few miscellaneous items. He also purchased a Black Coat the Organization XIII wore in "times of old". He had brought his own Coat in his bag, but it was sealed by those Hybrids so he couldn't take it out. Too bad as it was able to transform into armor whenever he needed to battle. (3)

After taking them home for later consumption, he made his way to the Defense Force Headquarters, ready for his first day of work. He was supposed to be headed to the office of the Defense Center President. Crossing the many halls of the place and riding an elevator or twom he walked down a hallway (which had windows to the outside on the left) and was about to make a right turn to the one to the President's door when he saw some black guy with an afro get guns pointed at him there.

"Don't move, Hybrid!", said one officer. Panfacag drew back, not wanting to get involved with Hybrids, considering the last time that happened and hid himself from view, although enough so that he could still see the 'action'. (4)

"Come on guys...girls...I think there has been some sort of misunderstanding." the black guy tried to explain.

"Looks like you've been outed.", said another voice, coming from the same mouth.

"You!! You're behind this?!"

"Look!", yelled an officer. "His voice is changing along with his eye color! He's talking to himself!!"

Two individuals in one body. Typical inner conflict., Panfacag thought. Even before entering this universe, he's experienced a lot of strange things which are considered normal for the Story Crew.

Suddenly, guns were fired and the black guy dashed down the hall, bullets whizzing by him as he ran, headed close to where Panfacag was. The man then turned…to the right, not the left where he would've bypassed Panfacag.

"You should fight back.", the 'voice within' advised.

"I think that would be counter-productive at this point!!", countered the black guy as he turned, about to enter another hallway when he stopped, as if somebody was in the way. Then, he was suddenly knocked to the ground by four bursts of water.

Ooh. Wouldn't wanna be him., Panfacag thought as he watched from a distance, not wanting to get involved in what was happening.

A few seconds later, there was an explosion, which sent the black guy flying…out of the building and onto the street below. Panfacag went to a window and looked at the scene from there. Outside, the civilians were already led to safety as soldiers began to surround the "Hybrid" (who survived and got up again), wielding guns, swords, and spears.

Where are the axes?, Panfacag had a random thought.

Just then, he saw a white-haired girl emerge from the scene to defend the "Hybrid", taking out two Keyblades from a scroll. Seconds later, a barrel of gasoline rolled out from a red spaceship in the sky, falling to where the soldiers were. Panfacag could swear he's seen something like that before…World of Hyne… or something. As it fell, a young grey-haired man jumped off the ship, a little baby dragon with him (which reminded Panfacag of a certain legendary dragon), and cast a Firaga spell, which hit the barrel as it landed in the midst of the soldiers. This caused it to explode and trimmed their numbers quite a bit. This man then landed near the others, his back to the chaos he just made.

The three then made small talk, which Panfacag couldn't hear from his current location. For some reason, there was no one else in the hallway with him. Save for a janitor, who was listening to a Walkman. Then, a fourth person (mid-length black hair, blue eyes, male) joined the three in their conversation, then the four started to fight the soldiers.

Hmm…I wonder if I should join them in their fight?, Panfacag thought to himself. No. I want to join the Defense Force, but the two 'sides' are currently at each other's necks. If only I could talk to them once they get away and hear their story… What should I do?

(1) Check my character's bio on this.

(2) My break for this RP.

(3) Check my post here for info about this coat (which will not appear in this RP).

(4) Look at Lunarmaster54's posts for the rest of the conversation.

Color chart:
Panfacag
Timmy
his dark half

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Just when he and Gale were about to exit the room the ringtone of Zack's mobile stopped them in their tracks.
"That's odd." Said Zack and grabbed the phone. "I told the Officers to only ring me f it's absolutely neccassary." Then he pressed the phone to his ear and listened. Gale just leaned his back on a wall and waited for Zack to finish his conversation.
"So what's going on?" He asked urgently. "I see. Send me your location and Gale and I will be there shortly." He then hung up and returned his mobile to his desk.
"Gale," He said and began to make his way out the door. "we have a problem. It seems that a Hybrid has been surrounded by our troops, yet another person who has a Keyblade mind you has tried defending this Hybrid."
"Say no more." Replied Gale and summoned his Keyblade, then followed Zack.
~~~
They arrived at the location, a Keyblader and what looked like a Hybrid were surrounded by Officers.
"Strange." Muttered Gale and walked between two Officers to look at the two who were causing a problem.
"Gale, what are you doing." Asked Zack and rushed up to his comrade.
"Trust me Zack," Gale asnwered. "Hello Hybrid and Keyblader. You two are causing a problem, would you mind telling me why?" While Gale said this Zack muttered to the Officers to lower their weapons and take a few steps back.
"I am Gale, one of the highest Officers of the Defence Centre, although I am not classified as an Officer. This is my friend Zack, he is the son of the Defence Centres leader, Brykofos. He also wants to know whats going on." Zack nodded and his cane morphed into it's sword form.
"Please answer our questions or Gale, my Officers and myself will have a right to attack you."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards

~- Audience? -~

Dancing away from an officer, Kitridge kicked out at their leg; knocking them off balance. Her chest her hurt slightly, not because of health but because of excitement. She heard someone else talking, but didn't stop to look at them; sparing a glance for Timmy, she smiled at his maneuvers.

Suddenly a boy said, "Hello Hybrid and Keyblader. You two are causing a problem, would you mind telling me why?"

Whirling to face them, Kitridge held onto her keyblades; never dismissing them. She eyed the newcomer, and watched as another boy told the officers to stand down. A feral snarl escaping her, she watched as the one closest to her backed away slowly; somewhat fearful by the look in her eyes. Confused, she locked it away and focused on the two boys.

Upon hearing that one of them was Zack, she bit back a bark of laughter. "Well, this is one way to get an audience with him." She laughed softly. Dismissing Blackout Prism, Cutter held tight to the remaining one. Checking on Nick, she once again ignored the dragon; not wanting to be distracted by it.

A quick mental note of the other boy; she ignored the current circumstances. Focusing back on Gale and Zack, she answered carefully, "I'm not sure about him," she motioned to Timmy before continuing coldly, "But I was on an errand for my father; he wished for assistance; but after learning of theses officers actions I doubt he'd want it."

Pausing for a second, she ignored the tingling sensation running across her skin. Examining Zack for a few minutes, Cutter added thoughtfully, "Although, maybe you could change his opinion. The name's Kitridge, although most people call me Cutter." A sarcastic note crept into her voice, hinting strongly on how she'd gotten that nickname.

Okay, so she was in a seriously bad mood. Big deal, you would be too after that crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back