• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse [Rebirth]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Heartless Apocalypse

The black clouds coming towards Destiny Islands were takenas a sign to head indoors, parents rushed their children inside so that when the storm would begin they wouldn't get wet.

~~~~

Meanwhile Sora and Riku sat at the pier of their island; Kairi was in the Secret Place etching pictures into the stone walls.

The duo watched the storm clouds slowly roll in on the normal, white and fluffy, clouds. They talked about whatever would come to their heads, until they went into one of the shacks on the island when it started to rain. Little did they know that something horrible was about to happen.

~~~~

Kairi looked up after hearing a cracking noise, the large door that resided in the Secret Place had cracked slightly. Kairi dropped thestone she was holding and walked over to the door, placing her hand on thecrack.

It was cold.

Then, the door exploded in a cloud of Darkness. Kairi was flung into a rock without a picture or scribbling on it. The Darkness stopped raging ,eventually, and calmed down to a state where it hovered above the ground like a fog.

She was frozen in shock as she could only stare at the two figures in front of her, humanoid in shape, but with the attributes of a Heartless. The two stared at her but made no sound, each had large, sharp and deadly claws like knives on their hands.

The one to the left looked at its partner and received a nod, as if it had a question answered, then it looked back at Kairi. The girl screamed as it advanced into a fast walk, she tried to move but was frozen in place by shock, by then it was too late.
~~~~
They had heard their friend scream
They had ran to her aid in the Secret Place holding their Keyblades.
They, too, perished after being taken by surprise.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
March 17th, 2037

The year is presumed to be 2037, but who’s counting, this is an apocalypse after all.

The worlds, as they have been for quite some time now, have been taken by those things called Hybrids. They’re much like Heartless, except more human-ish. I don’t even know if that’s a word right now, I’ll check after I’m done writing this.

Anyway, the Hybrids have taken every world other than this one, Machinecken. We are the resistance to the Hybrids that are slowly taking over.

We plan to send out the Keybladers that we have and save all the worlds, then infiltrate Disney Castle for that is where the Hybrids are coming from. Hopefully by that time their numbers would have decreased after locking the Keyholes of the worlds and sending them all to the Realm of Darkness.

But that is the plan and we hope it will succeed, otherwise all hope is lost. My father and leader of Machinecken, Brykofos, and I have hope in our saviours.

Regards, Zack Lofus

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The Saviour

Name:

Personality:

Appearance: (Pictures are fine, but I encourage written descriptions.)

Keyblade: (I don’t expect anyone to be able to write a great Keyblade description, not many people can, so I encourage pictures on this.)

Magic: (List your spells, four at a maximum, try and get an attribute for your character through their magic if you can. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy only.)

Ability: (Any ability throughout the Kingdom Hearts series. Only one, mind you.)

Biography: (Life before the Apocalypse and up to now, if you will.)

The Enemy

Name: (Something to match the fact that you’re pretty much a humanoid Heartless.)

Personality: (Yet again, you are a human-like Heartless, so you are very evil. Or a coward, either way.)

Appearance: (I can’t tell you enough that you are a humanoid Heartless, you look like a human, but are very much like a Heartless. Grey skin, yellow eyes etc.)

Assault Factors: (You can have either two things on your mutated body that apply as weapons, or one weapon and one bit of evil magic, or both magic. It’s up to you. Keep in mind your weapons are on your body like claws and stuff. Keyblades are a no go.)

Biography: (How you were turned into a Hybrid *If you aren’t a pure Hybrid.* and what you have done since.)

(Hybrids aren’t sided with the Heartless, they kill them mercilessly.)

Rules

My word is the law. If I give the order to bypass a law, I mean it.

No harassing other Roleplayers. Don't argue or fight while I'm not on because it leaves me in a very crappy mood.

Nothing from the last version of this exists now.

Two characters per player.

There is no such thing as a “NPC”, well there is but I only allowed in certain circumstances.

Side quests are allowed, only one though. If I have faith in you, you can go on another.

No Power-playing and God-moding .

Magicedd is in charge of the Sign-ups whenever I am not here.

Characters from other worlds, Jack Skellington as an example, may only be controlled by me unless I have given you instructions stating otherwise.

Write well, I don't want continuous sentences without a single full-stop or not going on to a new line.

This roleplay will have blood and the likes, just so you know.

Use proper literature, I don't want to see "And he smasheded his fist into his vary uglie farce."

Enjoy the Roleplay.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Players-

The Saviours:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Hybrids:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Name: Nick Scyrio

Personality: Casual and calm. Nick is never one to care nor flaunt his abilities. Always keeping a sharp eye out for Heartless and Hybrids Nick has learned to be quite perceptive. He is also intelligent and due to his physical form is quite agile. Never giving up and always doing whats right Nick fights on for the good of Kingdom Hearts.

Appearance: Me

Keyblade: No Keyblade, Magic and hand to hand only. (for now- sword or whatever later)

Magic:

Firaga: shoots a large fireball at the enemy.

Firebreath: a flamethrower shoots from Nicks mouth or hands.

Mighty Guard: casts Shell, Protect, and sometimes Haste on the party.

Invisible: allows Nick and whomever he chooses to dissapear.

Ability: Summon Bahamut (ability will be that I am a Summoner)

Summons:

Bahamut baby and will level to adult Bahamut and maybe Bahamut Zero much later

Biography:
Nick has lived alone since the age of 12 in his house that his parents left him (they died from old age),
he lived across the street from Timmy till his now Master Amanda J. Alexandra (She prefered Mandy),
took him away to train at age 8. Years later Nick's house was destroyed by Defenders, he had left his house to go get
some food minding his own business, then he felt the presence, he was a quarter mile out. Nick knew why
they were there they were after his heart. Nick made it back in time to see his house destroyed and the picture
of his mother and father fall off of a collapsed wall. He dropped to his knees there and swore that all the Heartless
would pay. Nick then grabbed what little belongings he had including his fathers pendant that he always held close and his mothers silver chain that had swirled wind designs in the metal. His fathers pendant had a weird design on it it was silver there were two dragons one black the other red) crossing and a blade through the middle, along the sides of the pendant are black flames that wrap around the back and swirl into a circle of flames. This pendant was Bahamut his fathers summon. Bahamut had saved Nicks fathers life when Nick was a child. By doing so Bahamut's life energy was nearly wiped out. That being what it was Bahamut retreated into the pendants dimension and had been there till that day that Nicks house was attacked. It was them Bahamut made his appearance. He is now in his Infantile stage. It will be some time before he is back to full strength. A few months later Nick and Bahamut find themselves in Machinecken Town looking for work and possibly a place to call home.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I think the many spells of Kingdom Hearts would be enough, letting people have "Wiggle room" wrecked this roleplay last time by having too much power.

Abhorsen

So when I posted every time as needed, and without delay.. that is what killed the Rp?! I was the only guy with a FF character. The rp died cause other people didnt post. You know that.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It died when everyone stopped posting, you stopped posting too Abs, I was one of the only three people that posted again before finding out everyone had given up.
Giving you "Wiggle-space" was what led you to make a side-quest and continuously power up to a stupid point.

Last edited:

digimikej

Awards
ahem. i am a COMPLETE roleplaying noob. i do not expect to be accepted, thats how bad i imagine im. anywho, i read about 17 pages into the heartless apocalypse, before i lost the time to read it. im trying to get into roleplaying, originally i tried to gain a mentor from the RP academy, but that died. so im trying to learn to roleplay by diving into it.
im probably rambling,arent i? anyways, i loved the original heartless apocalypse, or at least what i read of it, and when i saw this, i got extremely happy. i want to use this as my first RP, as ive been trying to get into an RP i feel comfortable with as my first RP, but they all died at signups.

TL;DR. i probably suck at roleplaying. i would like to join this one, before i post a template, id like to know if id even be accepted, seeing as i probably suck THAT much.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
That post was overly long for ranting on about how you suck at roleplaying, do not rant in the sign-ups, thankyou. Stay on topic.

You'd be allowed to join depending on how good your template is, if it's bad you'll be told to edit it, if it continues to be bad I'll say no.
So give it a shot and we'll see if you need to edit it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay bone I know you want the rp to go a certain way which is completly fine, but your controling way to much, which will result in no one joining.

For FF skills i completly approve of them. But, inorder to have them aproved, you will need to submit your character submission, and under your magic/ability tab please discribe a discription on how its used. Wether it be a new spell or one from kh, the better the discription the more likely it will be approved.

Also remember even if a skill is not approved it, it wont mean your entire caracter will be disapproved.

Also another note to bone, Although you want the rp to go a certain way, anything can happen, that can turn the rp. Good can win Bad can win, the more you control the rp, the more it will just turn into a story.

And with out further ado, when i get to my room after work (priobably another few hours 3-5) ill go ahead and type up my rp character, which will be the same one as last time.

P.s Even if we say no to somthing, keep trying dont give up, even if you have to improve it, or weaken it. A "No" is just another word, for we dont like it better it.

P.s.s anyother questions please ask threw a pm, or here.

P.s.s.s digi, Thankyou for posting to let us know what your situation is, I never say no to someone wanting to join, i do how ever say no to characters, and if you are a serious about joining want to learn more, ill help you myself, during the rp. Ill tell you if somthing is legal or not, during this rp. Or if its possible. IF YOU! have any questions please contact me directly.

P.s.s.s.s- I did way to many ps's lol

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I already know what the good ending is, the Hybrid ending is pretty much whatever the Hybrids choose to do.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
But bone, does that have to be the ending? There are many possibilitys, they could all be wiped out, rule the world(s), All turn good, Get the hybrid out of them, etc...

I mean, some side storys are good, as long as it somehow leads back to the main story, so i also dont think side storys should be banned, but they should need permission. Like let say a character is trying to find his/her brother/sister, and finds out she/he is a hybrid. And is apperently a bad enemy right now. See if people could elaberate that i think it would be a good side story. Some are bad, some are good, we just need to look at the.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Stupid question but what exactly would be an Ability?

EDIT: I don't mean to barge in but shouldn't that kind of talk be taken to VMs? Just saying...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah your right as usual evangeline, we shall take it into the VM's Now, sorry about that.

Also the ablity would be like, stuff with your weapons, or just things you can do, that would be considered elemental magic, Kinda like raids and what not.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lmao, its okay, you never know, Abilitys could be all sorts of different things, like for instance, Being (somewhat) invulerable to ice, every where you step you leave a ice foot print.

Anyway, Dont worry about it, thats what im here for to explain XD! (p.s your awsome! you do a great job as a mod/admin)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Oh no, I'm not a mod, I just like poking people in the right direction. ^^;;

So like Ragnarok? Can we make them up? Or would it just be safer to use something canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back