• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse [Rebirth]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
So, I have a few questions I'd like answered, if you please.

How are the keyholes not sealed currently? They were all sealed simultaneously at the end of KH 1 with the destruction of the End of the World.

The year is now 2037 alot can happen. Its also fanfiction

Second, did you misspeak when you said the Hybrids were "slowly taking over?" after all, they have taken all but one of the worlds already.
Its an exageration, not all worlds have been taken over, if so then there would be no rp, hybrids would win. Alot of worlds have been taken over, and some havent, the heros job is to stop the heartless for spreading so much by protecting the worlds.

Third, what is the state a world taken by a hybrid? Is it unrecognizable from what it was before?
Its the same world more quieter, and there are people hiding all over the world(s) protecting themselves waiting on the heros, alothough people like Herc, Jack..etc.. are fighting back as much as they can, keeping their worlds safe but the longer the heros take the more fatigued they become, and they cant keep fighting forever. I mean, some building might be on fire, etc use imagination

Lastly, what sort of world is machineken, just so I may picture it in my mind.
Thank you in advance for your reply
Think of radient garden, but more futuristic, more tech everywhere, bots trying to protect the civlians etc, and there are fountains around town. Also the town is built on our characters as well. So if there is a forest cause your character is chasing after some heartless there. Well a forest just appeared in your mind.

Also give me a sec Evangeline and Lighandark, ill look at your profiles shortly

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello everyone. I'm hapy to 'ave come out of my hiatus to this thread, and hope that every1 can enjoy this wonderful idea that Bone has had. I'm here to be your Enemy so... watch out.

What does hiatus mean?? XD! Pm me this idea that bone and you have... no one told me anything, or have you?

Name: Dylan Mortensen
How do you pronounce Mortensen? More-ten-zen?

Personality: Dylan is mildly sane. That's too say that he's usually normal, or as normal as possible, and that he only has occasional mental snaps. When he's not insane, Dylan plans and plots, and sets out tasks before him to capture as many Somebodies as possible. He feels sorry for any of his kind that have not yet anchored themselves down to a Somebody, and he tries to assist them in this task. He will not stand for any Wielders , and he strikes these Wielders down casually, as if swatting a fly.
Rarely undermines his own ability with his blade, and he has remarable focus.
No problems with anyof this

Catches people off guard by knowing much about them, and predicting their battle style from this.
When he's insane though... He loses most common sense, putting himself in blind danger, and speaks nonsense. It's hard to give a summary of someone thus insane... So I'll leave it at that.

I need you to explain how he would know alot about someone he would have never met, and their battle style(element user)

Appearance: Skinny jeans go down to his wonderfully coloured shoes, who draw the eyes from his black skinnys. A plain, black T-shirt, which is encompassed by a vest. The vest is a slight grey colour, and has remarkable magic qualities.
Bleak, pale skin, that melds into the destroyed rubble of Mackaniken Town. A grey cap hides two black antennae. His eyes are brown, yet at times they flash yellow. His hair is starkly charcoal, and usualy hangs over his eyes anyway, but he pushes it away when he sees something unusual. For him though... unusual happens very rarely.
What color are the shoes? all i know is that they are colorful
Magic qualities for the vest? Please elaberate.
So you have grey stone skin?
Lol having Antennae, is awsome XD! even when your part human! THATS SWEET! other then that great job on appearance. I imagine him, in a weridly sort of way xD!!!

Assualt Factors: His hands;
You may be wondering what I was talking 'bout with the whole 'his blade' thing from the personality. Well, his hands can change into most any shape, formed from darkness, and he can use them to his own extent.
Magic: Dark Creation
Dylan is equipped with the power to form Darkness from nothing. This is believed to be quite easy... but that is not so.

I've gtg for now.. so everything else on this temp is TBF.

Only problem i see here is Dark Creation, please explain more on what it is, and what it does.

Wtf is TBF?

To be fowarded?
To be Frontired? XD!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Name:
Kora

Personality:
Quiet. Unnoticable. Wallflower. Each word seems to describe Kora to a tee--Kora seems to clam up and can go for hours without saying a peep. With this in mind, people tend to forget she's even there. Surprisingly, she is not at all shy, she just doesn't say much is all. She is always ready to leap into action regardless of the situation, though the dreamy, spaced-out look on her face says otherwise. Generally polite to everyone, Kora also has an unquenched curiousity, and tends to wander off on her own. She sometimes ignores other people if they're rude or if they ignore her, but all in all she tends to be lonely and will follow you around if you're interesting enough.

I love this profile!
Appearance:
Kora isn't very tall; she stands at a whopping five feet and three inches. Her strawberry blond hair is mostly down, though some of it is pulled up into two ponytails adorned with some pink heart shaped hair clips. Her face is very round, having huge reddish-brown eyes and a small nose and mouth. She wears a black tube top under a pink frilled black shoulder piece that has a large, pink ribbon in the middle holding it together. She wears a similar frilled skirt with a large, hot pink sash and some bicycle shorts underneath. Her black leggings reach her knees and she completes the ensemble with brown shoes.
Good no complaints.
Does the key have any ablities of its own? It can have one, or it can just be for show up to you.

Magic:
Cura -> Curaga -> Curaja
Reflect -> Counter Shot [Reflect Break] -> Barrier Surge
Aero -> Tornado
Holy
Okay question. Do you have just Cura or can you cast all 4 of them?
Remember you can only have 4 magic skills right now.
The same goes for Reflect, counter shot, barrier surge.
Also for aero, and tornado
What does holy do?

Ability:
Doubleflight - Kora has the ability to jump again in mid-air. Effective for dodging mid-air attacks and getting to high places quicker.

Biography:
She wasn't always alone.

Time was just something to measure the days that had passed by. Before this, she lived in Twilight Town, playing games with her friends like normal girls do. Of course, it wouldn't last--there was no such thing as peace once the Hybrids arrived. The reason they attacked was unclear, but regardless they attacked anyone and everyone. By hopping on a Gummi Ship did she escape with her life, but not before witnessing much destruction. She thought now she would be safe.

She was wrong.

World after world she traveled, jumping from one to the next, until finally, she arrived at Machineken, and even that place was not a haven she had craved for. Each day seemed to be a fight to live, every moment alive became so precious. Along her journey she learned her magic from different people, and eventually her Keyblade had appeared. Still, she was not happy at its appearance--it only meant she had to fight more.

But she had to.

Everything else is awsome, i really like the personality and the bio made me feel sad! T_T

Anyway please let me know the info i asked for asap. threw pm, vm, or here please and thankyou

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The Keyblades do not have their own abilities, Magicedd

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I think the Keyblades don't need abilities.
They'd just end up being "Aircombo plus" or you'd make your own, which would replace your actual ability.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I think thats perfectly fine, depending on the key, like thunder abilitys dont effect you that much, WELL weilding the key, i mean keyblades are different shapes and sizes for a reason. Anyway, i think we should leave this up to the people who are signing up, its really their option.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Name: Timmy Chance

Personality: Deeply protective over anyone he considers to be a 'close friend' Timmy's desire to stop the heartless takes precedence over all else. He’s sarcastic and has a cruel streak, but he’s easy to get along with as long as you don’t do anything that would put you on his bad side. Frequently has mental arguments with his hybrid half and sometimes speaks aloud, confusing people around him who don’t know him very well.

Appearance: 6ft, with a small afro. African american with dark brown eyes and wearing a gold shirt with the organization coat over it but the coat itself is unzipped, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. His armor is summoned by hitting the black wristband like object on his right wrist. his Armor is a black and yellow version of Terra's.

Keyblade: Midnight Roar (with a yellow handle) Midnight Roar - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Symbol of Guilt ( A black and dark yellow version of this----->Master Xehanort's Keyblade - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship (Midnight Roar automatically transmutes itself into this form when Timmy loses control of the darkness inside of him)

Magic:

Thundaga- Timmy blasts foes with a burst of powerful lightning magic (Timmy has broken the spell down and made several variations of it to fit whatever situation he is in)

Reflectga- Forms a powerful barrier of light around himself to defend against attacks

Fira- self exsplanitory. Timmy launches a ball of fire at an opponent.

Cura- Can cure medium wounds and mend bone

Ability:
Static Guard- Can wield thunder without getting shocked, paralyzed or suffering any ill effects to his person

Biography:
Timmy used to be a student under his Master and close friend Amanda J Alexandra. Mandie for short. She found him on earth when he was eight years old. His parents had died and he was getting horrifically bullied on top of that. He would get into fights and his cousin Nick would have to save him. He was a cutter and his aunt and uncle simply didn’t know what to do. But then Mandie came. She took him to Twilight town where he met her two other pupils. Pupils who would quickly become his two best friends, Shiki and Aaron. Timmy studied martial arts and magic under Mandie's tutelage. He learned about magic and how to fight. He learned about how to happily live life again. He and his friends traveled the worlds, meeting people and learning from their master. Gaining many friends along the way. Timmy found that he had an affinity with the thunder spell so he worked hard to master it and create new ways to attack with it. He never really liked defensive spells and so the only two he cared to learn was the reflect spell (which he was quite good at ironically. Out of the three Timmy was the only one to master it) and the cure spell (only reaching 'cura’).

Timmy was a playful prankster with a carefree attitude. He was very proud of being Mandie's student and very loving towards her, Aaron and Shiki. In his desire to emulate his master and obtain her respect and acknowledgment Timmy purposefully went out of his way to help others, give second chances and protect the town he grew up in and any world he came to.

Eleven years passed by.

Out of nowhere they came, mutated heartless far stronger than the ones the students had ever faced before. Their task was simple: protect Twilight Town at all costs. Timmy, Aaron and Shiki battled the heartless but Aaron became infected and lost himself to the darkness. The darkness that had always troubled him in the past. He became what is known as a hybrid. Shiki vanished, Timmy unable to locate her and during his search he came across his master locked in combat with Aaron, who murdered her in cold blood right in front of him. Rage took over and Timmy attacked his surrogate brother and after a long battle Aaron attempted to infect Timmy, stabbing him right through the heart. Timmy was engulfed by the darkness but managed to drive it back with good memories and love of his family (makeshift and real) and the past. But none the less, he became a hybrid. Twilight Town fell and Timmy just barely escaped, using his new keyblade.

The invasion, watching his beloved master die right before his eyes, Aaron becoming infected and then trying to infect Timmy himself (causing the boy to become a hybrid) and Shiki disappearing into the darkness along with the town he always swore to protect completely destroyed Timmy's innocence, changing his personality and ideals and causing the boy to become cold, lonely, cynical, cruel, tormented by survivor's guilt and determined to eradicate the heartless that had taken everything from him
Armed with nothing but the keyblade that his katana had morphed into during his duel with Aaron (His master had owned one and had told her students its abilities and powers and such) Timmy sets off to find a way to stop the heartless and discover if Shiki was dead or alive. Which leads him to traverse town. Once there he meets up with a few old friends of his and is taught to not live his life for revenge. That his master would want him happy. He also comes into contact with his hybrid side, now matured.. The hybrid is constantly trying to take over but Timmy’s holding it back, refusing to be responsible for the deaths of friends. But after a short time Traverse town is attacked by the same heartless as before and although Timmy fights valiantly his efforts are in vain and the world falls. Timmy using a dark cooridor for the first time in order to escape. But he has no idea where he’ll end up and the more he uses the darkness, the stronger his hybrid side becomes.

Which is about where this rp begins.

Aaaaaannnnd here's Timmy. Just as he was at the very start of the other (unfinished) rp. I fleshed out the bio and even fixed it to where he stumbles out of a dark corridor (just like he did last time when he was introduced).

My second character, Hakai (yes. THAT Hakai), will be made and posted when we reach the point in the rp where he'd be introduced. (preferably after Timmy gets hit by a meteor attack. Just like the first time)

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Timmy Chance

Personality: Deeply protective over anyone he considers to be a 'close friend' Timmy's desire to stop the heartless takes precedence over all else. He’s sarcastic and has a cruel streak, but he’s easy to get along with as long as you don’t do anything that would put you on his bad side. Frequently has mental arguments with his hybrid half and sometimes speaks aloud, confusing people around him who don’t know him very well.

Appearance: 6ft, with a small afro. African american with dark brown eyes and wearing a gold shirt with the organization coat over it but the coat itself is unzipped, dark blue jeans and black sneakers. His armor is summoned by hitting the black wristband like object on his right wrist. his Armor is a black and yellow version of Terra's.

Keyblade: Midnight Roar (with a yellow handle) Midnight Roar - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Symbol of Guilt ( A black and dark yellow version of this----->Master Xehanort's Keyblade - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship (Midnight Roar automatically transmutes itself into this form when Timmy loses control of the darkness inside of him)
Magic:

Thundaga- Timmy blasts foes with a burst of powerful lightning magic (Timmy has broken the spell down and made several variations of it to fit whatever situation he is in)

Okay, here first Thundaga, is already a powerfull move by breaking it down, what do you mean by that please explain.

Reflectga- Forms a powerful barrier of light around himself to defend against attacks

Fira- self exsplanitory. Timmy launches a ball of fire at an opponent.

Cura- Can cure medium wounds and mend bone

Ability: Last Chance- Able to stay conscious after taking massive damage. May faint if healing spell is not used immediately
All this is good. But remember we are starting the rp, and your attacks are really powerful, its like saying your going to play sora, level 80, with all attacks to the highest ability. When your on Destiny Island in KH1, bearly begining the game.

Just ponder on that.

Biography:
Timmy used to be a student under his Master and close friend Amanda J Alexandra. Mandie for short. She found him on earth when he was eight years old. His parents had died and he was getting horrifically bullied on top of that. He would get into fights and his cousin Nick would have to save him. He was a cutter and his aunt and uncle simply didn’t know what to do. But then Mandie came. She took him to Twilight town where he met her two other pupils. Pupils who would quickly become his two best friends, Shiki and Aaron. Timmy studied martial arts and magic under Mandie's tutelage. He learned about magic and how to fight. He learned about how to happily live life again. He and his friends traveled the worlds, meeting people and learning from their master. Gaining many friends along the way. Timmy found that he had an affinity with the thunder spell so he worked hard to master it and create new ways to attack with it. He never really liked defensive spells and so the only two he cared to learn was the reflect spell (which he was quite good at ironically. Out of the three Timmy was the only one to master it) and the cure spell (only reaching 'cura’).

Timmy was a playful prankster with a carefree attitude. He was very proud of being Mandie's student and very loving towards her, Aaron and Shiki. In his desire to emulate his master and obtain her respect and acknowledgment Timmy purposefully went out of his way to help others, give second chances and protect the town he grew up in and any world he came to.

Eleven years passed by.

Out of nowhere they came, mutated heartless far stronger than the ones the students had ever faced before. Their task was simple: protect Twilight Town at all costs. Timmy, Aaron and Shiki battled the heartless but Aaron became infected and lost himself to the darkness. The darkness that had always troubled him in the past. He became what is known as a hybrid. Shiki vanished, Timmy unable to locate her and during his search he came across his master locked in combat with Aaron, who murdered her in cold blood right in front of him. Rage took over and Timmy attacked his surrogate brother and after a long battle Aaron attempted to infect Timmy, stabbing him right through the heart. Timmy was engulfed by the darkness but managed to drive it back with good memories and love of his family (makeshift and real) and the past. But none the less, he became a hybrid. Twilight Town fell and Timmy just barely escaped, using his new keyblade.

The invasion, watching his beloved master die right before his eyes, Aaron becoming infected and then trying to infect Timmy himself (causing the boy to become a hybrid) and Shiki disappearing into the darkness along with the town he always swore to protect completely destroyed Timmy's innocence, changing his personality and ideals and causing the boy to become cold, lonely, cynical, cruel, tormented by survivor's guilt and determined to eradicate the heartless that had taken everything from him
Armed with nothing but the keyblade that his katana had morphed into during his duel with Aaron (His master had owned one and had told her students its abilities and powers and such) Timmy sets off to find a way to stop the heartless and discover if Shiki was dead or alive. Which leads him to traverse town. Once there he meets up with a few old friends of his and is taught to not live his life for revenge. That his master would want him happy. He also comes into contact with his hybrid side, now matured.. The hybrid is constantly trying to take over but Timmy’s holding it back, refusing to be responsible for the deaths of friends. But after a short time Traverse town is attacked by the same heartless as before and although Timmy fights valiantly his efforts are in vain and the world falls. Timmy using a dark cooridor for the first time in order to escape. But he has no idea where he’ll end up and the more he uses the darkness, the stronger his hybrid side becomes.

Which is about where this rp begins.

Does your character know twilight town was taken over or destroyed? I may have missed that.

Aaaaaannnnd here's Timmy. Just as he was at the very start of the other (unfinished) rp. I fleshed out the bio and even fixed it to where he stumbles out of a dark corridor (just like he did last time when he was introduced).

My second character, Hakai (yes. THAT Hakai), will be made and posted when we reach the point in the rp where he'd be introduced. (preferably after Timmy gets hit by a meteor attack. Just like the first time)

[/Quote]

Only problem is i dont know if im going to introduce Toukan again, which is why the metors appeared the last time, i dont know yet maybe.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Okay, here first Thundaga, is already a powerfull move by breaking it down, what do you mean by that please explain.
Well he knows thundaga but its just the way he uses it is different depending on the situation.
Like he can throw a single lightning bolt for accuracy purposes and conserve power if needbe. His variations are all weaker than the actual thundaga spell itself.

All this is good. But remember we are starting the rp, and your attacks are really powerful, its like saying your going to play sora, level 80, with all attacks to the highest ability. When your on Destiny Island in KH1, bearly begining the game.

Just ponder on that.

Don't forget last time you said that mutated heartless were a lot stronger than the other kinds. Like the wizard battle you were disappointed that we killed them so quickly and said it took a lot to bring them down. We could kill regular heartless easily but the mutated ones always caused big problems (case and point. Timmy's midair battle against a mutated gargoyle. It took him three posts and a busted up arm to bring it down. and that was just a mook. Plus he still would have lost if it hadn't have been for Jack Skellington's quick thinking)

Does your character know twilight town was taken over or destroyed? I may have missed that.
Indeed he does

Only problem is i dont know if im going to introduce Toukan again, which is why the metors appeared the last time, i dont know yet maybe.

Guess i'll just wait until a near death experience then halfway though. The mutated heartless are about so near death experiences are aplenty.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Well he knows thundaga but its just the way he uses it is different depending on the situation.
Like he can throw a single lightning bolt for accuracy purposes and conserve power if needbe. His variations are all weaker than the actual thundaga spell itself.
I need a list of the variations please. Cause i dont want someone in the rp to come along saying that "HEY THATS NO FAIR! You didnt hav ethat in your profile so you cant use it!.." etc...

Don't forget last time you said that mutated heartless were a lot stronger than the other kinds. Like the wizard battle you were disappointed that we killed them so quickly and said it took a lot to bring them down. We could kill regular heartless easily but the mutated ones always caused big problems (case and point. Timmy's midair battle against a mutated gargoyle. It took him three posts and a busted up arm to bring it down. and that was just a mook. Plus he still would have lost if it hadn't have been for Jack Skellington's quick thinking)

Yes, but i made the wizards stronger then regs because, you had a group attacking, not just 1 or 2, they werent to be considered a boss, but not a weak enemy either. No matter what you would have saved Toukan, unless somthing happend that killed him. But i was never dissappointed.

Indeed he does

Guess i'll just wait until a near death experience then halfway though. The mutated heartless are about so near death experiences are aplenty.

Lol maybe maybe not we shall see if i bring Toukan.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
I need a list of the variations please. Cause i dont want someone in the rp to come along saying that "HEY THATS NO FAIR! You didnt hav ethat in your profile so you cant use it!.." etc...
Coming right up.

Timmy's Thunderspell variations:

(all about the same strength as a level one thunder spell)

Javelin- Forms a thunderbolt and hurls it at the opponent. Can raid fire up to four

Jolting Javelin- same as above but paralyzes on contact (temp) (like a thunderwave from the pokemon games automatically paralyzing the foe but does no damage. Same thing)

Stream- shoots a thunder spell across the ground at an opponent. Can hit multiple opponents at once or the same opponent multiple times

Spear- Peirces opponent with a spear made completly of thunder. May paralyze

But i was never dissappointed.

ummmm

First off, Light, Yuki, Bone, Lunar, and so on, (basiclly people who saved my character) Im VERY dissappointed on how you guys took over, and no light im not mad that i wasnt turned evil (kinda glad, just a little), The rp was horrible, you dont just slash somthing then it dies... Also they dont just stand there like statues, they were suppose to react and they didnt. you guys just slaughtered them, and im talking about highly powered mutated heartless. Also, its like you all left toukan in a car, but yet hes in the hospital at the same time, and now hes on earth? When did reality tie into this rp?, (poor all those other kids you didnt save T_T)

But whats done is done no use to go changing anything.

But I see your point, if you want i'll bump it down to 'thundara' and 'refectra'

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Coming right up.

Timmy's Thunderspell variations:

(all about the same strength as a level one thunder spell)

Javelin- Forms a thunderbolt and hurls it at the opponent. Can raid fire up to four

Jolting Javelin- same as above but paralyzes on contact (temp) (like a thunderwave from the pokemon games automatically paralyzing the foe but does no damage. Same thing)

Stream- shoots a thunder spell across the ground at an opponent. Can hit multiple opponents at once or the same opponent multiple times

Spear- Peirces opponent with a spear made completly of thunder. May paralyze

Okay then now you need an ability that says your able to weild thunder, just like my character takes no effect from his own posion effects, cause in all reality, if you touch lighting, you get shocked dsont matter who you are, and after that i aprove it.

DAMN YOU GOT ME! I now remember posting that lmao

EDIT!!!l: Wait a gosh darn minute. I wasnt saying i was disappointed in you guys killing the heartless, it was in how you did it when i was gone.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Okay then now you need an ability that says your able to weild thunder, just like my character takes no effect from his own posion effects, cause in all reality, if you touch lighting, you get shocked dsont matter who you are, and after that i aprove it.

Does that mean I gotta get rid of last chance? or do i get both?

EDIT!!!l: Wait a gosh darn minute. I wasnt saying i was disappointed in you guys killing the heartless, it was in how you did it when i was gone.

Guess I read it wrong

EDIT: Thunder ability posted.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
You have to choose one, and i didnt see that so now i need to go fix my profile.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, it will still kinda work like the last rp.

Edit: Oh and i also need the people who have already enrolled to look at my character to see if its approved or not.

Edit Edit: Oh and Lunar you are approved

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Nick Scyrio

Personality: Casual and calm. Nick is never one to care nor flaunt his abilities. Always keeping a sharp eye out for Heartless and Hybrids Nick has learned to be quite perceptive. He is also intelligent and due to his physical form is quite agile. Never giving up and always doing whats right Nick fights on for the good of Kingdom Hearts.

Appearance: Me

Keyblade: No Keyblade, Magic and hand to hand only. (for now- sword or whatever later)

Magic:

Firaga: shoots a large fireball at the enemy.

Firebreath: a flamethrower shoots from Nicks mouth or hands.

Mighty Guard: casts Shell, Protect, and sometimes Haste on the party.

Invisible: allows Nick and whomever he chooses to dissapear.

Ability: Summon Bahamut (ability will be that I am a Summoner)

Summons:

Bahamut baby and will level to adult Bahamut and maybe Bahamut Zero much later

Biography:
Nick has lived alone since the age of 12 in his house that his parents left him (they died from old age),
he lived across the street from Timmy till his now Master Amanda J. Alexandra (She prefered Mandy),
took him away to train at age 8. Years later Nick's house was destroyed by Defenders, he had left his house to go get
some food minding his own business, then he felt the presence, he was a quarter mile out. Nick knew why
they were there they were after his heart. Nick made it back in time to see his house destroyed and the picture
of his mother and father fall off of a collapsed wall. He dropped to his knees there and swore that all the Heartless
would pay. Nick then grabbed what little belongings he had including his fathers pendant that he always held close and his mothers silver chain that had swirled wind designs in the metal. His fathers pendant had a weird design on it it was silver there were two dragons one black the other red) crossing and a blade through the middle, along the sides of the pendant are black flames that wrap around the back and swirl into a circle of flames. This pendant was Bahamut his fathers summon. Bahamut had saved Nicks fathers life when Nick was a child. By doing so Bahamut's life energy was nearly wiped out. That being what it was Bahamut retreated into the pendants dimension and had been there till that day that Nicks house was attacked. It was them Bahamut made his appearance. He is now in his Infantile stage. It will be some time before he is back to full strength. A few months later Nick and Bahamut find themselves in Machinecken Town looking for work and possibly a place to call home.

Okay Abs, really i see no problem with your profile at all

I was consered with the almighty guard, but in all honsety i can approve this only cause they are at magic levels of first stage magic.

Dose invisible have a time limit? Or does it just wear you out? Does it have no effect?

Answer these questions and soon it should be approved.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Edit: Oh and i also need the people who have already enrolled to look at my character to see if its approved or not.
Personally I think its just fine

Edit Edit: Oh and Lunar you are approved
Sweet!!!

@Evangeline I love how both of our characters come from twilight town (they'll have something in common and can be friends easily!) its pretty awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back