• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse [Rebirth]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Just posted, thats the last post of the chapter, Bone will start the next chapter on the same form continuing where we were. So yeaaaah,

Congradulations everyone chapter 1 is now done!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And while we wait, here's my peeps.

~-----------~

Leyla Terra: A duel wielder with an affinity for Twilight magic and the ability to sense spiritual energy. She bears the scars of a Hybrid attack on her back, yet doesn't seem to be one herself. She lost her Islands to the darkness; Traverse Town, her second home, met the same fate. Her past is a mystery, because she doesn't wish to burden anyone with her pain and tries to work through her problems herself. Hero; main character. You have my temp.

Masquerade: Dark and elegant, she's a young hybrid, but one of the most powerful. She cloaks her insanity in dark seduction, using honey to hide the poison in her barbs until it's too late. She's been hounding Leyla since she first met her. Mysterious and twisted, she'll convince you that darkness and evil are truly the new white. Villain; main character. You have the temp.

Illyx (White): The leader of the Keyblade Elimination Task Force. Has a strong sense of of honor and a surprisingly complete personality for a Nobody. She seems to know Leyla. Is she friend? Or foe? Villain (?); main(ish) character. You have the temp.

Mei Belle Zora: A mysterious young woman that helped Timmy in his fight against Blue. She fell through a dark corridor after the battle and hasn't been seen since. NPC

Matt: A friend of Leyla's from the Islands. He hasn't been seen since his home was destroyed... NPC for now

Arianne: A friend of Leyla's from the Islands. She hasn't been seen since her home was destroyed... NPC for now

????: Keyblader. Last seen running through a corridor trying to escape the Heartless. When she was unable to evade a Darkside, she used the Starshard to teleport to safety. NPC for now

????: Last seen wandering through a dark corridor. He seems to be a Nobody; or is that a deception...? NPC for now

????: Keywielder. Last seen in an unknown world under siege from the Heartless. He had fallen in battle, and was ready to accept death, until a mysterious voice gave him the ability to summon wings and the title "Angel of Darkness". He's been tasked with finding the others that uphold the balance of Light and Darkness, and to defeat the "Fallen One." NPC for now

~--------------~

Hope that's right. One or two of the unknowns are getting their names introduced in this chapter. Now, to work on their temps! *runs away*

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Kitridge Geraldine: A duel wielder, she was sent on a mission to Machinecken, where she befriended Timmy, Nick and Leyla. She originally intended to befriend Zack and gain his assistance; but upon seeing the unfair Timmy was receiving; she abandoned her mission and assisted Timmy in subduing soldiers. Kit was soon swept up in Timmy and Nick's misadventures; where it involved failing to save the world; although she still semi-accomplished her original mission. You have the temp. Protagonist.

Aria: A young hybrid with connections to Kitridge and Masquerade; she unintentionally stalled Sononea's plans. It seems like she's on fairly good terms with her host, Rose Highwind. You have the temp. Appears to be evil, currently unknown.

Rixue (Purple): A Nobody, she is quite the flirt and can easily be distracted. At the moment, she is crushing on Kitridge; much to the ninja's dismay. You have the temp. Evil, for the moment.

???: A teenage girl that has the power of flight; she's on a mission to prevent the Hybrids from winning. She also appears to have the power to hear/see the darkness inside of someone; what is the girl's objectives? Side unknown.

???: A young woman that can change from a human to an animal; she seems to have a close connection with the winged girl. She was last seen avoiding some people that were after her. It seems like she's searching for two people, one of whom is Aaron and the other is unknown. Side unknown.

Razor: A young man that harbors a grudge against hybrids; he is skilled in combating them and Heartless. What is this young man's problem? What could have happened to turn him into who he is? The temp has been approved, I just need to get it posted on the thread. ^^;; Doesn't quite have a side, he does whatever he needs to reach his objective.

Cuore: A Maend child, she is Rydia's daughter. She has a very close connection with Kitridge; and despite the distance, she was able to pick up on Kitridge being injured in her fight against Sononea and his allies. Neutral, assists Kitridge.

Rydia: One of the survivors of Mist, she is Edge's love interest and is like a mother-figure to Kitridge. A skilled summoner and black mage; she is quite caring toward all who needs her help. Neutral, although she leans more toward good.

Edge: King of Eblan and Kitridge's father; he had a vision of sorts and awoke from sleep. Concerned for her; Edge performed a long-standing ritual and lit a pillar candle, hoping that Kitridge would be able to avoid fatal injuries. He is very close and protective of her. Neutral, although like Cuore and Rydia; he leans toward good and assists Kitridge in anyway possible.

Last edited:
Awards
Panfacag Garcia: Story Crew agent sent down to Machinecken to "help save the universe". Ends up attacked by Hybrids and loses most of his abilities. Gets involved with events and gets acquainted with Gale and Zack. Attempts to track down Timmy alone, but the two end up accompanying him. Upon the Heartless attacking, he gets split up and gets packing, then runs into Gale again. Together, they find Zack and his becoming a Hybrid. Zack turns on them and engages them in battle. Then a Dark Corridor later, run into Timmy and company again and make their way into Nick's ship. Status: Currently asleep. Role: Protagonist. You have the temp

Panfacag's contact: Another Story Crew agent. Provides Panfacag his new abilities. Has not told him yet, but will be coming to help soon.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Thx everyone for being so cooperative! even getting all them posts up before 5!

Anyway the only thing im waiting on now is bonechill to make the new ooc thread. so that i can begin puttng all the information, So when it comes up please continue posting here untill we have it compelted and set up.

Also remember although i have most of your templates, but In the next ooc, instead of having spoilers *to make sure that the the front page dosnt mess up again* Im going to be linking everything.

The reason i asked for all names for characters *more like a short sentance or 2 summery* of them is because of the way im going to be setting everything up, i hope you all will like it and as soon as bonechill gets on, (if he gets on tonight cause he wants to make the thread) Im going to go ahead and start working on it.

Thanks again,
magicEdd

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Nobody post in the new thread until Magic gives the ok, okay?
I'll post what I've got, editing of it is to be expected, but nobody posts after then unless they're magic.
See you in the Vm's or new thread guys :p

And with that, I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back