• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Sorry about not acknowledging it sooner Seeker, it's just I've been busy with school and life, so while I have been on the site, I haven't had a chance to "acknowledge everything that goes on".

It's a shame to see you go, but I can understand your reasons. See you around.

Awards
Sorry about not acknowledging it sooner Seeker, it's just I've been busy with school and life, so while I have been on the site, I haven't had a chance to "acknowledge everything that goes on".

It's a shame to see you go, but I can understand your reasons. See you around.

It's been fun. I'll just be around the fun parts of the forum.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Hang on, give me the weekend to see if we can start breathing some life into this again! *and of course, this is what would happen after we spent so much time talking about how to get it moving again back in July... -.-;;*

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Clear! *uses defibrillator* Dammit, start posting again, people!

And okay, got a post up; it's short and kinda sucky, but I'm trying to get my head back in the game, so I guess we all have to deal, including me. Now, Sammy, Dante, everyone else in Kingdom Spirits, stop being attention whores already!

EDIT: And apparently, I managed to make one huge screw up because of how long it's been since my last post, so I'm gonna be editing in one last piece in the morning. I'm too damned tired to figure it out tonight. Later peeps!

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
What's that supposed to mean, mister? *gives Light the stink eye*

EDIT: And talk about one hell of a lazy edit. You know what? What the fucking hell ever. So, who's next to breath some life back into this RP?

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It was late? I was tired? I wanted to go to oh, I don't know, some weird ass thing called BED? I don't call that running off, I call that going to bed for the night. How's that "for no apparent reason"?

*is totally laughing because of what's going on with homework tonight* Oh, my... this is priceless!

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
It was late? I was tired? I wanted to go to oh, I don't know, some weird ass thing called BED? I don't call that running off, I call that going to bed for the night. How's that "for no apparent reason"?

*is totally laughing because of what's going on with homework tonight* Oh, my... this is priceless!

XD does that excuse cover all of your run aways?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
There are several reasons for me doing a quick hi/bye, and all of them are legit. There's ducking on for a moment before school, before having to go out to the store or something like that, right before bed, and homework. Like right now, it's homework. So, laters! *disappears in a cloud of ninja smoke X3*

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
There are several reasons for me doing a quick hi/bye, and all of them are legit. There's ducking on for a moment before school, before having to go out to the store or something like that, right before bed, and homework. Like right now, it's homework. So, laters! *disappears in a cloud of ninja smoke X3*

No worries. :3 And I still haven't gotten my post up.. *tries to come up with an excuse but fails*

Anyway, I think it's best to get Noel his post up sometime on the weekends, so that's probably when I'll get mine up. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back