• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Television

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_rules

O.K. I heard a rumor a long time ago (I think it was at ansmemreport.com) about a T.V. series for kh. Anybody wanna shed some light on this?

karthikg

Re: Kingdom Hearts Telivision

wont happen.. theres not enough plot to do this.. because like in pokemon they kept making team rocket come so they could keep doing thins over and over.. cant do that w/ rpg's.. interesting thought though

keybladegaurdian

i sure hope they make a TV show. or mabey they could do something like what sqaure enix is doing with Advent Children, and make a CGI movie of Kingdom Hearts.

G

gamebounty

yup, i still remember it too. I read it along with S-E's E3 game list. I dont think its going to happen anymore though.

KeybladeKid1127

I have no clue if that is reall but i really really hope it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dark_Dragon1000

A move would be awsome, i would have to buy 2 coppies, one i would incase in a unbreakable glass case & one i would watch over & over & over...:D

dime55

yeah i was thinking about that once. im not sure about a tv series but a movie would be cool. i remember i was just thinking about the plot and was amazed on how good the plot for the movie would be. too bad it would never happen though. o well

darkweilder

yeah the plot would be awesome dime55 it would be like all ffviii and stuff that would be awesome.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o

not gonna happen belive me...since when does S-E make t.v. series?

*points to Full Metal Alchemist*

*cough* thats square enix-ness right there... >__> *cough*

they scraped the anime because disney didnt like the fact that donald and goofy kicked some ass. o_O at least thats what ive heard.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

*sigh* Your all idiots.

Think for just one second, please. How long did it take you to finish Kingdom Hearts? My guess would defineatly be over 3 hrs. No-one wants to sit in a movie theatre for over 3hrs and it's impossible to summarize the story that short. Therefore, a movie idea goes immediatley down the drown.

And don't start saying "well it could still be possible" because it can't! Nomura said himself that he isn't going to make a KH movie.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

That article is from 2003! Thats two years ago.

If they haven't made it now, I doubt they ever will.

Also, it says Disney was going to make it. Disney can't make it without Square-Enix's permission. And if SE gave them permission, with Disney making it, it would turn out crap anyway. (I'm not saying Disney is crap. I love Disney. It's just that their recent projects haven't been all that good)

D

Dark Seeker

yeah its not gonna happen what you heard was false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back