• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Tales of Those Unknown(Prologue added)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Here Is the Prologue I promised but it only shows the future of one characters story didn't want to show much lol.

Before I even start no kh or Disney characters besides Mickey and maybe an old Keyblade Master will appear in this rp. This is a project formed from characters from my own creation and characters created by others that I have gotten permission to use. Though most of the characters in this Story will be my creations, especially all the ones in my Version of Organization XIII.

The first chapter should be up soon, just wanted to get this up so people knew I wasn't messing with them lol.

Kingdom Hearts: Tales of Those Unknown

Prologue

"Hahahahaha I don't think I have had this much fun in a long time, your really bring my all out onto this fight," The Swift Fencer said his right arm holding onto his stomach where the last blow in the fight had been dealt. After a long pause the nobody watched in amusement as Artem's body final moved slowly getting back up from all the rapid blows he had been dealt to get that one strike in. Once the warrior had gotten up he picked up his Wise Owl blade and slowly got back into his fighting stance.

"We...are not done...yet nobody, you’re not stopping me from getting to that building... I have to know," Artem said as he noticed Rena also get back up from the giant bush Xelax had slammed her into. Motioning her to stay put he received a stern but understanding look.

"No I guess we are not so let’s end it here."

"My thoughts exactly."
..............................................................................................................
(Credits)

Rena(Takushi Rena): First appeared in Traces of Aftermath. A young girl who went through a lot just to have the right to have a peaceful life. Her main enemies were a renewed org XIII lead by Xart who had Ronxu pretend to be Castex. Though in real life she is still in the web weaving of her tale in Traces of Solitude Rena happens to bumb into Artem and decides to help him with his quest in exchange for him helping her find Monte who still has a fragment of her heart.

Artem(kingdomkeylight): First Appeared in Memories, Hearts, and the keyblade. A memory ridden teen who is a expert in ninja type techniques, looking for any clues to his lost past which some reason seems to clash with a group of nobodies called the Dawn Breed. However whether these clashs are because hes a threat or just bad timing moments are a little shakey.

Xelax(kingdomkeylight):Is making his appearance in KH:TTU The Swift Fencer, a member of the very strange nobody group called the Dawn Breed who is trying with all of there power to bring back who they call the true ruler of all worlds one of the oldest of human nobodies who was named Gears.

Chapter 1 will be up by next week.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
YAYS!! It started =D, Awesome Prologue Light-kun ^ ^, lolz can't wait to see chapter one =3

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Chapter One: part one

(Conversation between I and IV)​
“Oh, how I have longed to see this group finally ready to move its goals forward.”

“Yes it’s been a long while since this group has become a whole, for powers in numbers… not very convincing but a good sign none the less.”

“If only you saw it like I do, my brother… I mean the Master caused much damage with only eight members think what we can do with almost two times that.”

“True now comes the hard part, true obstacles, the so called Twilight Guardian or Castex as they call him he’s a huge threat he destroyed the master and the original Dawn Breed.”

“He’s but a small threat in a group of them Xelax, there is also the remaining keybladers, the Azure Nymph, and Sleif.”

“Yes but he should be one of are main worries.”

“Fine, send someone to eradicate him.”

“For someone who wants perfection and to regain a lost one… she’s sure leaving a lot of holes in the plan.”

…………………………………………………………………

Dementia was truly a word that could describe the world of Port Royal, for as far as the eye could see the whole place looked like it had been blanketed in a shroud of shadows woven by the very thing that had created the mystifying ocean near the docks. Though this particular place was usually empty a lone figure could be seen above the dock, resting on the edges of the building.

“Nice to see not much has changed,” the cloaked being said to himself looking at the vast sea from atop the cannon stocks of Port Royal, his body was leaned against the small bell arch meant to warn the town of pirates. Not many things had changed since the nobody’s creation besides the faces and maybe bits of the landscape that were falling apart.

However the enigma could care less, he had been through so much that this nice moment of peace was almost heaven to him. Sadly things like happiness were not meant to last very long especially for him. Throughout the enigma’s last adventure people could say his heart had been ripped out a multitude of times, he was forced to watch his friends Sleif and Aronee killed before his very eyes as he too was killed by a nobody named Gears leader of a group called the Dawn Breed. There was also the fact that like him Sleif and the newly named Noraxeen had gotten a second chance at life. Though there return was a bit more demented then his, they together destroyed the Dawn Breed and Gears but almost as a return for Castex second life they became the very people he had to stop.

“What are you waiting for snipe him already, so we can get back,” a cloaked female voice said to her friend who at the moment was holding a very interesting green and pointy bow with a arrow aligned with the leaning nobody’s figure. Unlike Castex’s cloak which was silver with black streaks, there cloaks a deep tinted green with pendants.

“Calm down Vashaxann, remember this guy was responsible for a lot of powerful figures deaths,” the more elegant and very soothing voice said to the very finicky nobody. Once happy with her angling the female took off her hood revealing a sixteen year old girl with mid long black hair. Her green eyes looked at the target one last time before another comment came from her friend.

“Nedarax just do it already,” this time however the archer seemed to take the hint and let go of the arrow. The scariest thing to notice about this event was that the arrow made no sound as it headed towards its target. Lucky to the target he turned his head to notice the arrow jumping out of the way as it went to the sea.

“Keybladers… no somebody else,” Castex said to himself as he noticed the archer on top of the railing. Summoning a huge silver boomerang the male enigma watched as the attacker reacted to the summoning of his weapon and seemed ready to retreat.

“See what happens when you take your merry old time you… eep,” Vashaxann’s whole body froze as Castex appeared behind them removing his hood so he could see them better. As it came off blue hair that came down to his neck could be seen ruffling around with the wind as his green eyes scanned the revealed Nedarax and the still enshrouded Vashaxann.

“Lady’s…,” Castex wasn’t really sure were to go with this it had been a few months since his last adventure ending with Noraxeens disappearance and Sleifs slumber. Castex knew those wouldn’t last long but actions by those two were most likely farther off in the future who ever these two were was something completely different.

“Now lets all just calm down a moment and talk….,” Nedarax was about to try and sooth her way into Castex’s mind when Vashaxanns wild side seem to take control as she summoned a purple three barreled shot gun.

“Oh crap,” Castex yelled rushing to get away as Nedarax summoned her bow and started to release fire however out of the to attackers it was clear this Vashaxann’s shots were the ones to dodge seeing as each time a bullet hit something it was warped out of the area or most likely out of existence meaning if they were to hit him it would be very painful.

“You just had to go and use your Tri-Shogun I could have made this easier and talk to him,” Nedarax said still with a peaceful voice as Vashaxann looked through her eye piece to find Castex.

“Blah, blah, blah that’s all I hear coming from your mouth, you could have just ended this if you wouldn’t have wasted your time for a perfect shot.”

“Phantasm Barrage,” taking the strange moment to his advantage Castex ran straight at the two stopping only a foot away as he unleashed a flurry of Ecto-plasmic blasts resulting in both the female nobody’s falling right off the railing and smack dab into the spot Castex was in a few minutes ago.

“The pain, so much pain someone call… Medic,” Vashaxann said with a giggle as Nedarax reacted by kicking her in the rear for the horrible joke.

“Why… do I even try to understand you,” the archer said as Castex jumped down next to her. After a moment of “feeling pity” he finally questioned them.

“Mind telling me who you are,” the interested enigma asked.

“Oh, oh I can answer this,” Vashaxann said standing straight up pointing her weapon into Castex face. “Though I don’t think it will do any good without a face… agh,” Vashaxann was dealt a fast blow from Castex’s boomerang sending her plummeting into the sea.

“So your going to answer… hey,” Castex said watching Nedarax warp a portal under herself that immediately closed after swallowing her in. Looking at the edge of the stocks Castex though it over for a moment before sighing. “I hate this life sometimes,” with that the nobody distanced himself from the edge of the stocks and then with a great dash he jumped off the stocks after the other female nobody.

“Ha, ha, ha that was both painful and entertaining,” Vashaxann said swimming towards the dock not noticing Castex who had just plunged into the water not that far away from her. As the female finally got out of the water she made it a priority to shake her body dry as Castex teleported onto the dock dashing at Vashaxann.

“HEY.”

“EEP,” Vashaxann summoned her Tri-Shogun and used it to block a vertical strike from Castex huge boomerang in what some people called a grid lock of weapons.

“For a hyper chick you can keep up pretty well,” Castex said as Vashaxann's hood fell down revealing the almost normal seeming short haired brunette. Just like Castex however who looked as young as seventeen it was clear she was very dangerous.

“Yep, happens when you train with the best.”

“And who’s the best.”

“Oh I am sure you can guess,” Vashaxann said pulling back causing Castex to stumble forward as she delivered a windmill kick sending the nobody to the ground as she made her escape.

“Oh fun, something from my past coming back to bite me, wonder who or what it is though,” Castex said to himself confused by the deadly but random assault. Though not waiting to see if an answer would come the enigma stood back up and opened a portal.
.......................................(end of part one)............................................

Comments are enjoyed.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Pure Awesomness XD!!...That was really good Light =3, now I really can't wait for the rest of chapter 1 =D

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

Wow, that was a terrific chapter ^___^ I definitely can't wait to read more ^^ Keep up the great work light ^--^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back