• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Tags

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

I don't know, but for some reason I'm not entirely satisfied how these turned out, yet can't figure out what needs to be done to fix them.

Sora-i tried entering this in the sotw
Sora3ds.png

Aqua
Aqua-1.png

Cropped version-for no real apparent reason except to hide some parts I didn't particularly like much in the full version
croppedaqua-1.png

Geocillin

What do you mean by not working, are the images not just showing on your computer? If so, then there could be numerous explanations including you experiencing a time out due to extended loading times which would have to do with your internet traffic. You probably were just loading the page when there was already a lot of web traffic. I've never had a problem with using photobucket ever before and don't see how it's not working since I can see it from my computer right now.

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Both of these are fucking amazing i swear to God.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Personally love the effects you make. I'd imagine, because your backgrounds and foregrounds have more dimensions than your stock choices, they seem flat in contrast.

Malibu

Awards
Smudge god. Love the first, is that a Sheikah eye i see in these tags?

Geocillin

Thanks for the comments.
Malibu-yeah, I've been having fun putting in some Zelda wingding text characters. There's also the really obvious symbol for the kokiri emerald on the first tag (if you're not familiar it's the white swirl at least I think it is).
*edit:
The Citrus Cult-I tried using a 3d game render on my current signature. I quite like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back