• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Tabletop RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khttrpg

Awards
So I've made a Kingdom Hearts tabletop RPG.

It's mostly based off of Savage Worlds, although it's got a number of things unique to it. The combat is meant to be fast-paced and deadly, and it has all of the content in it that's present in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rCrWuNAw2ej57_MXmcj3aheVEL0h_M8w?usp=sharing

That drive link has the core rulebook, monster manual, and a character sheet, as well as a zip file if you want to download everything at once. I've set up an email address to receive any feedback you might have about the system if you get a game going. If you've got any feedback, suggestions, criticisms at all I'd love to hear them. Even if you get a game together and just want to tell me how it went.

I'm hoping to update this with the content from the other games as well. I hope that if you can get a game together, you'll enjoy playing this.

greenbowers

I made an account just to respond to this post.

First things first, I absolutely adore everything about this little project you've put together. I've been reviewing it constantly and I've started putting together plans to run this system with a group of my friends. Its still in the works, but I'd love to give feedback on how it went once I launch it. Cheers.

Xenort

just like the post above me I absolutely love this project you making(also made a fresh account) and was wondering if you would be down to give me permission to work with me on a dnd 5e conversion. credit will be given. And if your wanting to have a look at my custom content for 5e I can pm it to ya. It’s just not KH related so I feel it wouldn’t be the best choice to link it here.

TophTheEarthbender

Awards
This is really well-done i was already in the process of making a 5e version of a kingdom hearts game before I found this out, Made an account just for this, I've run one random session of this and it's cool, i think i need to run it in-depth for me to give you a solid criticism but i'll send you one when i get the chance

GhostIndeedee

Awards
Made an account to reply as well. Looked up KH table tops on a whim and was very impressed, hope to see an update from you soon!

Back