• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Kingdom Hearts Tabletop RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khttrpg

Awards
So I've made a Kingdom Hearts tabletop RPG.

It's mostly based off of Savage Worlds, although it's got a number of things unique to it. The combat is meant to be fast-paced and deadly, and it has all of the content in it that's present in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rCrWuNAw2ej57_MXmcj3aheVEL0h_M8w?usp=sharing

That drive link has the core rulebook, monster manual, and a character sheet, as well as a zip file if you want to download everything at once. I've set up an email address to receive any feedback you might have about the system if you get a game going. If you've got any feedback, suggestions, criticisms at all I'd love to hear them. Even if you get a game together and just want to tell me how it went.

I'm hoping to update this with the content from the other games as well. I hope that if you can get a game together, you'll enjoy playing this.

greenbowers

Awards
I made an account just to respond to this post.

First things first, I absolutely adore everything about this little project you've put together. I've been reviewing it constantly and I've started putting together plans to run this system with a group of my friends. Its still in the works, but I'd love to give feedback on how it went once I launch it. Cheers.