• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Kingdom Hearts Tabletop RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khttrpg

Awards
So I've made a Kingdom Hearts tabletop RPG.

It's mostly based off of Savage Worlds, although it's got a number of things unique to it. The combat is meant to be fast-paced and deadly, and it has all of the content in it that's present in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rCrWuNAw2ej57_MXmcj3aheVEL0h_M8w?usp=sharing

That drive link has the core rulebook, monster manual, and a character sheet, as well as a zip file if you want to download everything at once. I've set up an email address to receive any feedback you might have about the system if you get a game going. If you've got any feedback, suggestions, criticisms at all I'd love to hear them. Even if you get a game together and just want to tell me how it went.

I'm hoping to update this with the content from the other games as well. I hope that if you can get a game together, you'll enjoy playing this.

greenbowers

Awards
I made an account just to respond to this post.

First things first, I absolutely adore everything about this little project you've put together. I've been reviewing it constantly and I've started putting together plans to run this system with a group of my friends. Its still in the works, but I'd love to give feedback on how it went once I launch it. Cheers.

Xenort

Awards
just like the post above me I absolutely love this project you making(also made a fresh account) and was wondering if you would be down to give me permission to work with me on a dnd 5e conversion. credit will be given. And if your wanting to have a look at my custom content for 5e I can pm it to ya. It’s just not KH related so I feel it wouldn’t be the best choice to link it here.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Huh, I like the stat sheet setup at the very least (I'm not a huge D&D guy). I'd most definitely like to see where this goes though.