• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts T-shirt that DOESN'T suck!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Don't like. I think the only KH shirt that would be good would be a shirt that doesn't make it obvious that it is from KH.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This shirt has been around for some time now...also, I like the shirt...but I'm not a big fan of it...I don't like the shirts they release that have a big image on the top of the front and leave the rest of the shirt completely blank. My favorite KH shirt released from Hot Topic was the one that was white with the one of the main artworks from KH2 in white and black blown up on the front and had many faded keyblades around the entire shirt...sadly, they dont' sell it anymore :(

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, it doesn't suck.

Doesn't mean it's good, though.

Seriously, if there's someone who got video game clothing merchandise right, it was BioWare with this. It's wearable, non-obtrusive, doesn't stand out like a motherfcuker, and it doesn't specifically attach you to a game or the possible stigma attached to 'gamers' who buy game clothes.

.f

.f

.f

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That sounds impossible. How can you have a KH shirt that doesn't make it obvious it's from KH?
Make it something that isn't blatantly obvious? Don't have Sora or any of the characters on it. I mean, someone who knows KH would probably understand the connection, but someone who didn't would just think it's a neat design (kind of like the special edition CoM GBA or Days DS, as examples)

Swordsaint

It doesn't look like Kingdom Hearts at all. Which also makes it a bad design.

it should look like kingdom hearts, but only to fans who would recognise it

that shirt, despite knowing it's kh doesn't look like kh to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It doesn't look like Kingdom Hearts at all. Which also makes it a bad design.

it should look like kingdom hearts, but only to fans who would recognise it

that shirt, despite knowing it's kh doesn't look like kh to me.

And yet they all sold out on SE Japan Store.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Is there a design on the back that's a little more apparent? or is just black on the back?

i think it's bad design, i can't even tell it's kingdom hearts even though i know.
That's actually probably what makes it a good design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back