• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Summon Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Summons have been a part of the series since day one and probably always will be. So with that in mind here are some ideas I've come up with for future summons.

Sisu (Raya and the Last Dragon)
Screenshot_20210811-161547~2.png
Sisu utilizes the Dragon magic of her siblings in battle, with each one having a unique effect.

Amba: Harnessing Amba's glowing magic, Sisu radiates light, damaging all enemies within a certain radius.

Pranee: Sisu uses this magic to turn Sora into a Dragon (Dragon Sora!!!) for a brief period.

Jagan: The area is enveloped in a thick fog that stuns all enemies.

Pengu: Sisu brings the rain, fully healing Sora and his allies.

Dragon Rush: For the final attack, Sisu enlists the help of her siblings and the other dragons to deal massive damage to all enemies.

Spirits of the Enchanted Forest (Frozen II)
BF8281F0-D7B3-49CF-BBAD-258455B1E91F.jpeg
These Elemental spirits come to Sora's aid with devastating results.

Bruni: This cute little salamander bounces around the battlefield, setting enemies on fire.

Gale: A tornado sucks all enemies into a centralized area.

The Nokk: Sora sits astride this noble steed, riding around and attacking enemies with his Keyblade.

Earth Giant: One of these towering behemoths stomps it's massive feet, causing a devastating earthquake.

Elsa: For the grand finale, Elsa freezes and shatters all enemies.

That's what I've come up with so far. I'm still working on a few characters and I'll update when they're finished. What summons would you like to see? Let me know in the comments.

Soldier

Awards
Hm, could use a thunder aligned summon, because remember, you cant summon actual characters anymore, they have to be infused with an element.
Bolt (Bolt)
1628730689684.png
Bolt uses the augmented powers that he used in the TV show he was in (I'm assuming unreality will allow that, even though the naming convention behind it is stupid), all the while sprinting across the battlefield leaving thunder in his wake

Sonic Bark: Bolt unleashes a sonic bark that has a wide area of effect, knocks back most enemies

Laser vision: Bolt fires lasers from his eyes, hitting enemies directly in front of him

Finisher Spark Dash: Bolt dashes around the enemies, circling them into a central point for Sora to slam into them with great impact (think like Spark dive in coded).

Apologies if this was just for you Mr. Keyblade Knight, this was on my mind.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Sisu would be a great summon!

I've always liked the idea of Marahute (from The Rescuers Down Under) being a summon. I suppose with a wind power / dash type of attack.

Something else... I wish, now that the series is getting on the lengthy side and Sora has met so many characters, that they'd increase the number of summons and include many of the iconic characters Sora's met (whose worlds don't appear in the game he's in). That way, it's like his "friends" are there even when the world doesn't get visited. Aladdin, Ariel, Jack Sparrow, Skellington, Beast, Mulan, etc. And when you've unlocked all the summons near the end of the game, perhaps a Trinity Limit style of attack where all the characters put all their power together with Sora's for a massive temporary power boost or blast that becomes available at random times in battle. A "My Friends Are My Power" special attack, lol.

Last edited:
Back