• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Summerized on Google Documents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Awards
Lol this was entertaining to read this guy>>that guy>this girl>>these guys>> this place>> lol hilarious and I lol'd at the "and they'll play simple and clean a few times along the way"

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Gold just gold XDDDDDDDD
I really need to show this to my friend XDDDD
I'm sure she'll laugh just as I'm XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"and they'll play Simple and Clean a few times along the way" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I wanted someone to say it for so long XDDDDDDDDDDD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I liked it until it started getting sort of out of character, by giving their opinion instead of just going with the "this guy" "this happened" "this place" formula that they were initially using.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That...was actually a pretty decent summary. I lol'd at the Roxas not being Ven part

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i read this a few days ago, i thought about posting it too haha. i laughed a lot.

it was pretty accurate too, it was a way of explaining kingdom hearts without really going into detail about the heartless, nobodies, or unversed

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Had to reread it a few times because of the overuse of "guy" but other than that it was spot on.

"And they’ll play Simple and Clean a few times along the way." This made me laugh xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back