• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts/Star Trek: The Convergence (A Kingdom Hearts/Star Trek crossover RP) Sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I figured that since I had this idea, I'd post it. At the worst, nobody'll sign up, right? ^_^

Two seperate realities....Each with their own laws.

The universe of Kingdom Hearts. Every world has it's happy endings, it's tribulations. The wielders of the legendary Keyblades both protect these worlds from harm and/or cause their utter ruination. Light and Darkness are good and evil; vying for dominance over the worlds in this universe. While there is technology and space travel, everything is in the end dominated by magic.

In the other universe, spaceships and exploration are the key. Planets and alien races live in what can almost be perceived as peace. The United Federation of Planets is Humanity's key to the galaxy. Having mostly abandoned Earth, Humans now live in Space colonies, aboard starships, and even other planets. Other races such as the Vulcans, Kilngons, and Romulans to name a few also call this world home. Technology is everything for this ever-expanding galaxy. There is no such thing as Magic, Heartless, or even Kingdom Hearts......

Until recently. Federation and Romulan Empire databases have been detecting anomalies popping up in all charted quadrants. New worlds appearing out of thin air. Strange creatures attacking outposts along every map; spreading like pests. It gets worse.

Key-shaped swords have been summoned into the hands of chosen few of various races and various worlds. Some of these "Keys" are being heralded as heroes while others are being seen as threats and exiled. Planets and barriers are nothing to them, for strange workings of the Keyblades allow them acess to the very galaxy. Some use their newfound powers to aid both the worlds they know and the worlds now appeaing before them; while others use them for fame and power, establishing empires and killing off enemies. Those from the world of Kingdom Hearts and those of various Star Trek races are establishing First Contact.

Neither of them knows just what's going on....But in the end it's elementary. The realities are converging. The magic-filled worlds of Kingdom Hearts and the technological worlds of Star Trek are being combined into one by an unknown force; And if something isn't done to re-seperate the realities soon, they will collapse unto each other..........

And cease to exist.

This is basically a Kingdom Hearts RP, with some Star Trek sprinkled in. It's simple: Make your own character, choose their race, (Selectable races are listed below; though PM me if you wanna create your own) and travel the galaxy, saving the worlds or ruining them. You basically make up your own story until about halfway through, where everything will streamline and become a bit more linear. Note that you are not limited tro JUST these races listed here. If you find another race on the ST Wiki you wanna be, PM me for approval. ^_^

Races

Note that "Naturally alligned" does NOT mean "Exactly like or have to be." Natural instincts and personal preferences determine a character's abilities/weapons/ETC. "Naturally Alligned" speaks much more generally, being a suggestion based on the entire race's known personality, not a concrete character requirement. Also, links to the ST Wiki pages of the various races have been added. Think carefully when choosing race.

Human (Kingdom Hearts): This should be self-explainatory. Nobody under 16; Other than that, make them however you like. These are Humans from the KH world; so Swords and Magic are the daily norm for most; but all of this science and technology is something new to them. I have to ask you to NOT use any pre-established KH character or FF character for these. Let's keep this original. Note that Keyblades are NOT the only weapon that can be used. KH Humans are naturally alligned towards everything and nothing; making their development and fighting style the player's choice.

Human (Star Trek): This is a bit more complex. Most Humans in the Star Trek universe serve in Starfleet, which is basically the major power representing the Human race. (Though some remain on Earth) They are explorers of the galaxy; which have their own technological armada for defense. Starfleet's curiosity and regard for life tends to push the role of "Space Police" upon it, which usually gets it into trouble. They have a bit of an Army-like hierarchy that gives them authority. (Information on Starfleet's ranking system can be found here, under "Officers." Try to be no higher than a Captain. I will not accept any Admirals under any circumstances!) ST Humans using Keyblades are naturally alligned towards nothing at all; meaning that their fighting styles are detrmined by the player. ST Humans not using Keyblades are limited to whatever weapons are issued to them; or are avaliable.

Vulcans: Humanoids with pointy ears, twice as much strength as a Human, and a much longer lifespan. They used to be savage and violent until their wars drove them nearly extinct, in which a Vulcan named Surak said that the wars were caused by violent emotions. Thus, modern-day Vulcans are now logical to a Tee. They not only undergo training to supress all emotions from a young age; but a part of their brain also does the job for them. Vulcans actually have more violent emotions than Humans, meaning that if they get angry; They get ANGRY. Therefore, they devote themselves to the supressing of emotions to avoid unnecessary and potentially dangerous, shows of emotion. While having supressed emotions, they ARE there; meaning that Vulcan personalities are just as unique as Humans' are. (Meaning, they can be good or evil; have personal conflicts/quirks, ETC.) Most Vulcans are seen as cold unless one gets to know them, making forming relationships a bit of a chore. Every seven years, Vulcan suffer from a ritual called Pon-Farr, which robs them of their logic and turns them progressively savage. In this state they MUST mate with someone within a wek's notice, or their body will completely shut down. This is a PG-13 RP, so Pon-Farr situations can be dwelled upon if necessary, but all....Y'know..."Giggety".... must be handled in an off-screen fashion. Vulcans using Keyblades will, due to their intense logic, be naturally alligned towards using Magic.

Klingons: A warrior race that conquers cultures, seeking fame, honor, and power. While not inherently evil, they could be compared to the vikings of Earth's ancient history. They place honor above all else, even death. They seek battle and rush in against impossible odds. They are prideful and violent, though they are by no means stupid. This pride tends to get them into trouble; making relations bewteen them and Starfleet shaky at best. (It also makes the temptation of giving in to Darkness that much more powerful) Klingons using Keyblades are naturally alligned towards strength and attack power, having little use for Magic; Not that there AREN'T Klingon scholars in the Klingon Empire, though they tend to be looked down upon by other Klingons.

Romulans: Pointed-eared Cousins of the Vulcans that refused to accept logic; moving to the planet Remus (Which eventually became Romulus) to congregate and prosper. Unlike Vulcans, (With whom their relations are just barely past hostile) Romulans are every bit as emotional as Humans. They are very prideful, and see themselves as a master race of sorts. This sense of superiorty makes them a feared and somewhat disliked power in the galaxy. Theye are NOT evil, though they are manipulative and are known for treachery. (Romulan politics is a hellhole) Romulans using Keyblades will be naturally alligned towards evasive styles and counterattack measures; waiting for enemies to attack first.

Cardassian: Cardassians are Humanoid species that thrive in hot climates. They are known for xenophobic tendencies and manipulation. Many Cardassians are resourceful and skilled in rhetoric and debating. Tend to be suspicious of other people and look down upon those too trusting. Cardassians using Keyblades are naturally alligned towards pure defense and increasing of their own abilities.

Any member of any given race can either remain within a Starship, (Race of the crew doesn't necessarily matter, given the dire circumstances) having their adventures complete with crew, (For those ST-Illiterate, you can do this in your own way. It doesn't have to be JUST LIKE S.T.) or they can go solo. Solos are also exempt from the Directive entirely (If Human; The other races don't have this Directive at all) However, if Solos are given a mission, they are sent ALONE; without assistance. If sent to a Heartless-infested world, this is DANGEROUS; as most ST characters aren't used to Keyblades and Magic.

Rules

The KHI rules apply, you all know them by now. No Godmodding, No non-approved Power-playing, ETC, ETC.

• Be active. Let's not have a two-month gap between posts, ok? Any player more than a week late (Unless I'm notified ahead of time or given a convincing excuse; I'm not heartless) will be booted.
  • No in-fighting. Any arguments should be directed away from this thread or the RP Thread. If it's really bad, PM me and I'll see what I can do. If I'm not avaliable, or if I dunno what to do, message Shamdeo or Wehrmacht, as per the recent announcement.
  • Be legible. If I can read it, it's fine. We all type our own ways.
  • Don't hesitate to ask. If your'e confused about ST or KH lore and dunno what to say in your post, PM me. I'm more than glad to answer any questions. If I only make it worse or if your'e still confused, check the ST Wiki or KH Wiki and search for it there. If your'e STILL confused......Well, I dunno.
  • Nothing has to be a certain way. Experience has taught me that the majority of the KHI is Trek-illiterate. This being a cross-over RP, remember that there's no definite way to go about your personal stories; Though there are some basics when dealing with Trek technology or lore: (All Starships for all of the listed Races have Transporters, can communicate with each other, can assign missions if in a crew, and can defend themselves in interstellar battle with Phasers, Photon Torpedoes, and anything else they may have. How Races deal with one another (And in most cases, how things play out) are determined by their situation, their personalities, and how they view other species.)
Template

Name: Self-Explainatory
Race: This only determines appearance; And in some cases, your starting location. Again, NOT limited to JUST the listed races. :)
Age: Vulcans at 68 can look like 30 year olds, so Vulcans can be 100 or lower. All other species must be below 50.
Appearance: Since Not only do I NOT own Photoshop, but Trek species have so many unique looks to them, a paragraph description is all you need here. Needless to say, no pictures....
Weapon: Doesn't HAVE to be a Keyblade. Just......No swords taller than skyscrapers or guns that only shoot chocolate, ok? Note that ST Humans are issued Phasers officially, but whether they use them is up to them.
Abilities: Any specific attacks? Limit is three; Magic included. This can change during the course of the RP. Note that only Keyblade-users and/or KH Humans can use Magic; KH Humans have more choices when it comes to weapons; but basically, KH Humans cannot use ST weapons and Non-Keyblade-using ST characters cannot use a KH weapon unless interacting with a KH character.
Biography: Two paragraphs. The links to the ST Wiki pages for the races will assist in coming up with one unless your'e using a created race I've approved or a KH Human.
Extra: Battle theme? Other notes? This is for whatever else your'e mind can conjure up. ^_^

Worlds

Note that these aren't necessarily starting points or required areas, but options for potential areas to explore. (Or where your KH characters come from; if your'e too lazy to come up with your own locale. ^_^) It's YOUR story, your choice of worlds.....You can make up your own, too. Just let me approve them. Just remember that ST characters cannot come from KH worlds and vice-versa. Star Trek worlds are in Italics.

*Castle of Dreams (Cinderella; Post-BBS)

*Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White; Post-BBS)

*Radiant Garden

*Olympus Coliseum

*Disney Castle/Town

*Land of Dragons

*Twilight Town

*Traverse Town

*Deep Space Nine (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
*Vulcan
*Q'onos
*Romulus
*Cardassia
*Earth
*Risa (Resort planet, kinda like 100 Acre Wood; Peaceful)

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I'm gonna join this! I don't know much about star trek mind you but I figured i'd wiki what I don't know or ask you. Maybe watch the movie...
Temp should be up asap

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm gonna join this! I don't know much about star trek mind you but I figured i'd wiki what I don't know or ask you. Maybe watch the movie...
Temp should be up asap

Don't watch the movie.....Not for this, anyway. This takes place in the series' continuity.

Also, I wouldn't get my hopes up on this being popular. The KHI has never ben very kind to us Trekkies.....Or to Trek in general. >_>

But I figured, why the hell not?

Glad to have you here, though. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back