• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Sora - as a My Little Pony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalif

Website
chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
Haha, yep. As the title reads this is a My Little Pony version of Sora! (Who took me WAY to long to make might I add, about 20 hours into this little bugger.) I put it in traditional since it seemed like the only logical place to put it.

Anyways I hope someone likes him! I think he's rather cute, and the shadow heartless is named Muffin. I believe someone asked me to post him as well when I finished him. I'll stop rambling however and go and work on the concept sketches of the next batch.

I know the kingdom key is lacking a lot of details but please keep in mind that it's like, four inches long and I made it in one straight go. ._. The girl I made this for didn't seem to care so I just let all those small details go as my soul left my body from finally being able to say that I'm done with it.

P1020237.jpg

P1020239.jpg

P1020240.jpg

P1020241.jpg

P1020242.jpg

P1020245.jpg

I'll scuttle off now and get back to work on the other ponies.
-Aalif

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Aha aha ahaha ahahaah...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry, it's funny cos... well, it looks... ridiculous, yet cool! ahaha... I'm guessing the hair took most of the 20 hours? lulz

Nice job though

Aalif

Website
Thanks you guys! And the hair took like... 12 hours. Haha, it took WAY to long it seems but I'm glad that it's over and done with. I'm currently trying to figure out Xemnas before I get the bait so I can just start. Yet I'm going to go crash now and pester my boyfriend to draw me more Aqua stuff.

Kimbs

Over the hills and much, much more far away
OMG THAT MUFFIN IS SO MINE. *squee*

Aaaaa, how come I didn't see this sooner? D8 I deserve getting whipped now >_<
But anyways, oh my God that's .. gorgeous *__* It's so cute! XD You really did put a lot of effort in the details, friend 8D It looks very nice~

.. And I think I'm gonna crack when you'll show us the Xemnas one. XDD

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I may dread a My Little Pony/KH association but the work you must have put into this deserves a recognition. So great job on it:)

Elorah

Awards
Nice job! Looks like you put a lot of hard work into that. The hair looks really good!

Aalif

Website
Thanks Kimbs! I actually make the heartless... A lot. *has a lot more just sitting around* Heh...

And thanks guys! It makes me feel better, haha, and sorry if I scared some of you with the pony version of it all. (You don't even want to see my sketch book.) It makes me want to work even harder on the rest of the KH ponies, I'll probably post them here one-by-one. (Everyone where else has to wait for the entire group to be done before I'll post, because I like making them wait. X3 Not to mention I need to get Lulu done...)

Thanks for giving me confidence to continue though! ^^-

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
This is just so ridiculous, that it's awesome.

Great job, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else come up with something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back