• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Ok that sounds alright to me if I can find a way to get there at the same time as you guys do.....

I'm glad this isn't dead though! :D

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Will put up a post tonight =3, got an interesting idea to pull out x3.

Sparks

gone
You can always hitch a ride with my guy, Sparks. He's not looking for combat anyways.
Yeah, but they probably aren't going to be stopping in Twilight Town then. Most likely they'll go to Radient Garden, go exploring, see the computer that says all of the worlds, and then use a transporter to go to Olympus Coliseum.
Will put up a post tonight =3, got an interesting idea to pull out x3.

DO IT LUMI~ Dooooo iiiittttt :D

I will post either tonight, or on Saturday because tomorrow I'm heading to my g-ma's house.

Katurian

dunno what to do without n-sauce. also, sorry for not being on for awhile. I posted something in the forum, i have a lot of shi* to do deal with right nao. :(

Sparks

gone
:c It's ok Kat, it's not your fault anyways. Someone needs to send him ANOTHER vm or something so that he knows that you need him to post.

And I hope your ok, and that things get better really soon :c

Will post today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back