• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I would not mind if you started this RP tomorrow. People can still join the RP later, right?

Awards
Ugh, college nearly killed me today guys, sorry. I'll post the thread as soon as possible okay?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Name:) Fox Mathews

Appearance:)
Spoiler Spoiler Show
bout 6,8 normally wears black jeans with a button up white shirt with a black over shirt on top he wears about three belts on his jeans one holding his duel hand guns the other holding his boxes and the last holding his jeans up

Personality:) fox is a good friend to have out side and in a battle always having fun even when it looks like u could die right here though he doesn't see the reason for all this havoc around the galaxy why douse everyone want more power cant they just be happy, but other then that he has a fondness of animals even going so far as to save a baby wolf during an all out battle risking his life as he did it.

Some think he is a bit reckless but he thinks of it as just having fun and playing with a little risk you know the adrenaline rush to have fun basically.

Bio:)Fox's life started in the busy but upgrading world Midgar he lived with his family who rich because his mother was a keyblader he had never known his farther that much but it didn't concern him much, then it all happened the big revolution his mother took him from midgar and flew them to the world japan and the city Namimori (katekyo hitman reborn) where he was raised before his mother was abducted by a strange army.

Fox became a street peasant for some years gaining stealth before he was caught trying to steal from the mafia he was then trained to be part of them that was before the empire came to his new paradise destroying the fight for japan is ongoing,as fox was fighting he was hit unconscious and has now woken up in the middle of a prisoner camp on the planet radiant gardens.

Fighting style:) dynamite,guns,stealth,box weapons basically a long range fighter but when he gets into close range well he has a little surprise in a box
Other:)
theme Group 1 Crew - Forgive Me
element storm

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
TEMPLATES

Name: Haruka

Appearance: This
Haruka stands roughly at five feet and eleven inches but tends to slouch which makes him appear three inches shorter. His weight seems proportioned for his height and features very little body fat. His ears are the only part of his body that would seem odd to most. They are pointed a bit due to his mixture of bloods. For the most part he wears the same style of clothes at all times, but he has been known to switch up the color scheme from time to time.

Weapon: Ember and Coal

Personality: Haruka likes to keep things real and tends to only go after things that he knows or feels is obtainable. Because of this, he tends to take everything in stride and only shows real sides when it comes to what he fights for. For the most part Haruka can be very infuriating because he tends to be very neutral in most aspects of life. It is through this that anyone who manages to put up with him tends to stay with him for one reason or another, most of the time in hopes of getting him to be more of one for sides.

Bio: Haruka was born to a world that seemed to feature countless Gods and Devils that seemed to always live in peace with one another. In that world, the humans were the ones lacking power while the Gods and Devils could easily control everything. However, due to mutual respect from the three leaders, the worlds were at peace and only had crimes of the normal scale. It was on this world that Haruka was born and raised for the most part. His parents were both a God and a Devil which many believe is what led to his personality of being neutral. For the most part Haruka led a normal life that most on his planet had while in the realm of Earth. He went to school and even had a few friends that always stuck together.

The only things that would make his life different is the fact that he was the heir to a dojo that featured two fighting styles for both armed and unarmed combat. His training was always a little tougher than most due to his title as the official heir, but he made due with it and even learned to enjoy it a good deal of the time. This was suddenly disrupted though when a type of Darkness appeared on the world. Most of those from the Devils were drawn to the Darkness only to transform into creatures known simply as Heartless. It was the same for Haruka, but his side that featured the blood of a God is what kept him from turning into one of the creatures that so many of his have become. He instead joined the Empire on a whim and has been with them since.

Fighting style: By utilizing a magic of the Fire family, Haruka sets his swords ablaze and uses intricate patterns in his fighting style. The flames typically cause hesitation to his targets and in some cases even illusions from the heat and distrortion of light. He tends to be very acrobatic in his movements to confuse his targets but strikes with the ferocity of flames before vanishing as if he were only a form of energy. This style is not limited to his swords though as he is proficient without a weapon.

Other:
Loves to eat sweets.
Hates anything bitter.
Is willing to help others despite his/her alliance.
Hails from the world of Shuffle!.

Last edited:

Katurian

Name: Lissa
Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lissa has long brown hair and brown eyes. She is about 5'5" and is slender. She generally wears long sleeve t's with a skirt or jeans and tall black boots.

Weapon: none

Personality: Lissa is extremely quiet. She thinks before she speaks and usually only speaks if she has something important to say. She doesn't trust anyone, especially guys, when first meeting people and she has her reasons not to. Despite her tendancy not to trust people, she is always willing to help someone in trouble because she's grateful for the help someone offered her when she needed it most. Lissa tends to blow things out of proportion but Elphaba calms her down and keeps things in check.

Bio: Lissa grew up in Twilight Town with her mother and father. She thought life was perfect until one year ago when she came home to find that all of her things were packed up and she learned they were moving. Her father wouldn't tell her where they were going and why. Before she could protest, her father forced her and her mother into a ship that took them to Disney Castle. It was there that Lissa learned her father worked for an organization set on plunging the universe into darkness.

How could she have not known? She loved both of her parents very much but she never saw this coming. Lissa tried to hate her father but she couldn’t. He still loved her, that she could tell, but something about him seemed different and she didn’t like it. She didn’t exactly accept what her father was doing but she felt she had no choice. So Lissa respected the path her father chose and tried to adjust her life to follow his. Lissa’s father took advantage of her naivety and often asked her to run errands for him, and without a doubt, she would. It was on her errands that she met a young boy named Fiyero. He was about her age and he was an apprentice to one of her father's friends. Fiyero immediately felt attracted to Lissa but she rejected him.

Hurt and angered by her rejection, Fiyero followed Lissa as she ran another one of her father's errands. As
she turned down an ally, he snuck behind her and grabbed her waist and her mouth and pushed her against the wall. Lissa tried to scream but she couldn't. She tried to fight but he was stronger than her. She couldn't think clearly. She did the only thing she could think of and she kicked him between the legs as hard as she could. He cringed and fell to the ground and Lissa ran. She ran and ran, not really knowing where she was going.

Eventually, she saw a house with a light on and knocked frantically, crying for help. A young woman older than her answered and let Lissa in. The woman, whose name was Elphaba, told Lissa she could stay the night. It was that night that Elphaba explained that she was leaving Disney Castle for good and that she would take Lissa with her if she wanted. Lissa, afraid of ever facing Fiyero again, agreed to go. Later that night, with others, they escaped in a ship to Traverse Town. She and Elphaba have recently settled into a new place where they live together as “sisters." They have started a bakery and offer shelter to those who need it.

Fighting style: Lissa is very quick and light on her feet. She has been trained in kickboxing but she has never been properly taught to use any kind of weapon.
Other: Ironically, Lissa is terrified of the dark. Elphaba was the one who taught her how to kick box.

Last edited:

Thalizar

Just thinking; we are low on Keyblade wielders and originally I thought we have too many pessimists in the RP. I might make a Happy-go-lucky character to add to the list if I'm allowed too? Thanks Piercing :D

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Name: Kulen Thell Neraen
Age: "I was there at the Beginning, and I saw the End, ere the Heartless came. ."
Race: High Elven
Title Sheil'attahn

Appearance: Dressed in a dark silk coat of some sort of deep purple hue, silver runes stitched into the threading, with a wrinkled white undershirt worn beneath, the shirt tucked into slate gray leggings which are then stuffed into dark brown boots, he steps lightly and is normally unnoticed. Dark blonde hair hangs below his pointed ears, barely touching his shoulders. A clear complexion graces his features, and his skin is softly tanned; amethyst colored eyes peer out in a strange fashion, ere a sardonic smirk touches his lips.

Around his waist is a belt, carrying varying pouches, a few scrolls, and crafting tools. On his left hip rests a rather well-forged, gilded rapier which has seen plenty of use, if the worn leather scabbard can be of any judgement. Winding about his left ring finger is wrapped a dark silver circle, with half-pearl, half-onyx gem mix set into the center. He carries a small leather satchel at his side, possibly filled with books, inks and pens, and perhaps a nasty papercut lurking within.

Personality: Known as the Philosopher on his World, the elf known as Kulen Thell Neraen is open-minded, to say the least. Kind and gentle at times, and horrifyingly cruel and distant in others, he understands the balance that must be kept in order to maintain pure Enlightenment. Neraen seeks knowledge like an ant does food, finding 'fountains of youth' in the artifacts he comes across on his travels. Crossing him could mean worse than death, however.

Bio: "The World was fraught with ills, and my work was nearly complete. The War was nearly at an end, and the webs I, Kulen Thell Neraen, the Sheil'attahn, had sewn were coming together like birds to the nest. And then, the Heartless arrived, a torrent of Darkness on a World already at war with the Night itself. We became lost in this new darkness - the Sun itself was seen seldom, and those among us that managed to survive lost our minds. They say nightmares simply dissipate upon waking up - for us, the nightmare was eternal."

"The Lords of Oblivion had no clue as to what these Heartless were at first. Their dissolution out of existence spelled doom for those poor prisoners underneath Zirakugil, and myself. Luckily, I survived, at the cost of those I had once deemed safe. As I traveled, by foot, back to the City of Light, I found word of even the Lords of Light, in their angelic power, to be losing, step by step, against this new invasive force. Despair came as I learned of the disappearance of my old pupil and adopted son, as he vanished into pure light. The Harpist wasn't so lucky, however, and fell into darkness. Many others were lost, and even I was forced to flee the destruction of my World."

"As the cries and pleas for the Maker to come and save us faded into shadow, I did what any intelligent magic-user would do: teleport away from the madness, the flight of sanity, this masquerade of order over chaos. I took the Orb, and willed it under my command, though it wasn't entirely hard to do. I then caused space and time to shift around me, and went into an unparalleled world of emotion and mental stress that came to the brink of mental instability. . ."

"And then I arrived here, at Twilight Town."

Fighting Style: Skilled with his rapier, or assumed to be, regardless, Kulen utilizes Magic as his personal arsenal of weaponry. As far as he knows, there is no spell which isn't cataloged in his spell book or memorized in the depths of his mind, but that is often subject to question, as Neraen typically chooses to wield his natural charisma as a warrior does a sword or shield, wittingly turning enemies into his allies, save the Heartless.

Other: Hooplah Hooplah Hooplah

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Cort

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2008/242/3/f/Parkour_Swordsman_COLOR_by_RoninDude.jpg

Weapon: Essence - http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs39/i/2008/339/f/f/Broad_Katana_by_silentmaster.jpg

Personality: Goofy, Happy-go lucky, and Confident are the best words to describe Cort. He likes to live life to fullest and that means everyday. Very easygoing and friendly, that is sometimes used against him. Though Cort can get mad pretty easily when things aren't goin his way, causing him to become very reckless. One last thing is Cort has no problem killing so, it's not good to be on his bad side.

Bio:

Fighting style: Cort is a gifted martial artist that has mastered various styles since his childhood with Karate being his best form of combat. Utilizing Speed, acrobatics, and strength all together, Cort has formed his own style of martial arts that is intertwined with his magical abilities. His magical attacks mainly consist of using rare form of magic known as chi to form different attacks or defense. Cort's body has been heavily magically experimented on with the haste spell giving him an ridiculous level of speed allowing him to move faster then most normal eyes.

Even with his gift of chi and martial arts, Cort is quite efficient with his katana. He is remarkable with Essence and usually a one handed swordsman. He utilizes quick, acrobatic movements when using Essence. He believes the best defense is the best offense so, he likes to counter moreso then attack.

Other: The pendent on his necklace is from his uncle.

Awards
Okay, everyone is accepted so far. (Except Darkfyre, who's a naughty boy who needs to finish his bio. and Chaser who needs to learn how to use periods and commas correctly so he doesn't make a whole bunch of annoying run on sentences that go on forever and ever and never stop and drive me insane and make me wanna light puppies on fire and toss them into a wood chipper!! :3)

*Ahem* I'll add you guys to the front page. And I want you to know that contributing to the plot is encouraged.

Edit: Oh, and Thalizar. Now that you mention it I think I would prefer if people made more temps for the dark empire's side to even out the numbers. I may still make NPCs to move things along however. As for happy go lucky character... I think Nigga sauce fixed that. XD

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Ooooh oooooh fun c:

Name: Anya

Gender: She a girlie!!! Giirrrllliiieee!!!! (insert :3 face here)

Weapon: Kukri (its a weird dagger) It is often referred to as a Gurkha blade. This knife is very unusual and useful in that the cutting edge is on the inner bevel of the blade. The heaviness toward the point of the blade gives it a machete like hacking feel allowing Anya to bring faster and more force in combat. She just has a pretty short range.

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/185/3/d/Autumn_Spring_by_Clap_san.jpg
Not very tall, but also is very skinny. Only skin, bones, and some muscle, but only because she dislikes eating food. Her exact words,

"It slows me down too much." Not admitting it, she is anorexic, always concerned about her weight and always wondering how much to eat and when she can and can't. When she tries to avoid it, all she can do is think about it. Her eyes are a shade of dark brown, which is strange because she has very naturally bleached, blonde hair. It trails down to the tips of her shoulders and is usually crimped and frizzy. Surprisingly natural. She wears pretty average clothes, white jeans, blue tee-shirt with a tron grid pattern on it in bright pink and red, a pair of casual tennis shoes, and some fingerless gloves on her hands to prevent blisters. Around her wrist are scribbled words, or lyrics from songs arranged in a circle in tiny letters, making it look like a braclet. The same is on her fingers as rings. She likes music, but never has the time and talent to start learning. She has small hands anyways, her hands probably couldn't even stretch one octave on the piano.

Personality: Anya would seem kinda hyper and more nervous and mousy because of her appearance but the fact is that she is very bubbly, but she likes to be calm and cool anyways. A sweet and naturally kind hearted soul, she likes to hug people whenever she can and she commonly just does that with old friends, even with new friends too. She'll say bye and give you a hug. If she was ever in the organization her special phrase (I forgot what its called) would be, "The Eclectric Hugger" Sounds menacing huh?

But besides that she has special emotional issues braching out from her childhood. Being a bit bi-polar and dyslexic she has her own list of problems.

She never talks about her family adn when it comes up she says, "I don't see them much. It interferes to much with this life i'm trying to achieve." She likes to talk and speak whatever opinion was on her mind at the time about a subject, which can get her into very heated arguments between other people. Then once she realizes what she started, she tries to undo her actions of starting it.

Biography Of Her Life:

Anya was born in a secluded world that no one from other worlds would know or hear about. It was a sleepy, peaceful, boring little world, and so her life follwed that suit while she grew out of childhood and into adolesence. She made friends easily because of her sense of disliking of things and how she never spoke of how she disliked herself. But oh how she disliked her own skin... she saw herself as fat, and she was. She saw herself as a dwarf, and was convinced that nothing could get her taller or higher to the level of where other people were at. Like people never expected anything out of her because she was just herself. It made her secretly sad and depressed, adding to the list of things that she never wanted anyone to know about. Including her brothers and sisters.

She had a family of eight siblings, three girls (including her) and five boys. She would rarely see any of the boys, only when they were called for dinner, but even then they would just be on the other side of the table, trying to flick food into the others pants and laughing. She never understood them, and still doesn't to this day. Her sisters were always quiet and the ones that would be perfect for being the daughters of queens. Anya got a different definition. All she did everyday was explore and her mother would scold, "proper ladies would never run around in dirty sneakers or jump into the lake!" Then with a response that would make her crowwd laugh she would tell her suprior,

"Get with the times! Proper and clean is dead." Then would continue her playing. She was the age of twelve. Then a year later her world became sick with a contageous disease, strange and new, but a pathogen nonetheless. It made her father, two brothers, and one sister sick. Soon after coming down with the sickness they died in their sleep. It hit the family hard, and Anya and her family changed after that. Her mother stopped paying any attention to the things they did, and let them do whatever. She never got a slap on the wrist for causing "mischief", or her mothers sharp tongue again. Anya never got any words from her mother besides asking her to get the sketchbook for her. Once the disease had gone away, Anya was the age of 15 and trying to help out supporting her family since her mom didn't give a damn anymore. Since she was the sweetheart, she took care of them the most until she said that she wanted to fight off the growing darkness population. Then her brother and sis stepped up to home plate as Anya left and arrived in Traverse town. She had stayed there since by herself. Is very familiar with the community.

Fighting Style: Very high defensive skills, but she lacks in offense. More of the person to protect others from harm anyways, she likes to fight in groups of more than one to help equalize strangths and weaknesses to make the weak spots almost non-exsistant.

Other: Likes playing any type of team sport.
Theme song: Blue and Red-Sky Sailing
Abnormal fear: Bananas (cause of being raised with brothers...oh boy...) and umbrellas (cause she likes rain more than preventing it.)
Inspiring things: Lyrics of songs, giraffes, extreme bear hugs.

(I know its not done yet!!! @_@) I will try to finish it by tomorrow and post -if its up- tomorrow maybe, but now I have to go to bed!

EDIT: Holyyyy mudcrunkies, I just realied how long it was :p btw, if you would rather me make a dark empire character I can just totally edit this temp cause I have an idea for that too so it would be no problem! Just tell me what you think so far and then I can edit or do whatever :)

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
Piercing Light said:
I think I would prefer if people made more temps for the dark empire's side to even out the numbers.
Yeah.... currently I think only I have an empire temp (apart from Thal, who's neutral). I was going to make a good guy next, but I guess I could change it to an bad guy if we're really lacking...

If this starts out with much more good guys than bad guys, I think it would be fair to have them much stronger no? :D

Awards
Yeah.... currently I think only I have an empire temp (apart from Thal, who's neutral). I was going to make a good guy next, but I guess I could change it to an bad guy if we're really lacking...

If this starts out with much more good guys than bad guys, I think it would be fair to have them much stronger no? :D

Yeah, it seems that's the best way to go.
I edited my temp. Tell me what you think.

I decided to go Empire with my guy.

Nice. And I was reminded of Shuffle! as I read the temp XD

And guys, one Empire character per world should be enough. You can create NPCs otherwise.

And Sparks, your temp is accepted. I couldn't possibly tell you to toss all that out.

Last edited:

Katurian

I mean... I could always have Lissa follow in her daddy's footsteps. No worries :D also.............. did i mention that I'm super excited about this rp!!!

Awards
I mean... I could always have Lissa follow in her daddy's footsteps. No worries :D also.............. did i mention that I'm super excited about this rp!!!

Whatever you think would be best. ^_^

And I'm glad to hear you're excited.

Awards
Sorry about the double post, but like... the thread is up and stuff.

There's no need to rush so don't feel pressured. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back