• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Yeah, and mine isn't really fighting right now, she's almost like watching. I also posted this morning before I had to get on the bus! So my post is on the previous page, just to let you know :p

Katurian

I dont know if Lissa can handle another fight >_< but if she must, she must lol
besides it makes life more exciting

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
The Citrus Cult said:
I hope not!
Dx i was trying to avoid actually fighting anybody.
Were you? Oh my bad, Citrus >_>
Well you don't have to fight each other. Clement's instructions weren't entirely clear so you can probably skip away without him really knowing.... sorry bout that lol.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Ty Dex

Nickname: Nu Saai

Age: Not something completely plausible, though through prospect Ty Dex is roughly 5 years old

Race: Nobody you know…

Appearance: Re-forged into something better, Ty Dex ultimately has the same looks. His complexion is a soft cocoa, but seems to catch any essence around and reflect odd colors at times, basically giving his being a multihued glow, even if it remains subdued. He has well defined features where it counts; Ty Dex is quite an attractive gentleman and might as well have all the parts to sport. He stands at a meek 5‘10, maybe a bit more if it matters. The main characteristics that have been changed after his reforming would be his eyes; transparent and leading to a pool of black that edges around the corners of each socket....

Wearing no upper covering, the toned fine muscle of Ty Dex’s torso is in plain sight, extending from the right shoulder and moving down to cover his arm is a gleaming shadow, that ends wit Ty Dex’s hand as a frighteningly clawed and dangerous looking appendage. Below that he wears simple clothing, a pair of rather tight fitting white slacks that never get dirty. Right below the waist there is another shadow that keeps leading down into a sinister looking tail. Like before, Ty Dex doesn’t wear shoes.

Personality: You can’t really expect a lot from Ty Dex, he acts the way he wants to, and at best he is a character for sure. Outspoken, and very sarcastic, but in recent times it seems like he doesn’t care much about anything, maybe a cloud of depression, or likewise all of his emotions are merely poured into taking care of and looking out for his daughter Tyra Zenith.

Weapons:
Tavorge- A hypersensitive weapon that Ty Dex brandishes on the norm and with it generates the core to his conduct as a being of essence and no heart. Though the blade itself is physical in nature, the weapon’s physicality is the closest thing to a non-physical notion there is. Forged from what Ty Dex came to call Spawn’s Ore, the blade draws out the ambient nature of the physical and with each and every intended movement, allows the weapon to continually be embodied by even the slightest notion that immunizes this weapon from destroying itself and also being destroyed.

Opening the rift beyond even the gap between the heart and each separate forge, this sword contains the scream of the fallen and each being that once fell to the Legions of heartless. Tavorge is the equality that Ty Dex didn’t claim as power and the backward intent of what he purposely lost and then gained when giving his heart up to Salforge. Even if he doesn't want to admit it.

Infinitto Mu- Its as basic as basic gets, merely the shadow appendage that is Ty Dex’s arm and tail, dark and pooling with shadow and the idea of naught, this weaponry at first sight seems normal, but it packs a punch that will make you think more clearly about simple appearances. Easily able to extend through shadow or lights invert.

-Busou Renkin!-
Infinitto Mu Wes- Transcendent; this weapon is pitch black and then some, having no actual outline and moving on to be laced and swirl with translucent essence. When Ty Dex holds it you can’t tell where it starts and where it just might end.

An alarmist notion from what can be salvaged beyond the notion of naught and death. Ty Dex left alone was drawn to format a construct of naught concepts from his perspective of a being Darien. Allowed to cut apart flux bonds as such and focus malicious vagrant forces through its blade, It uses Demiurge to extend and transact the magickal and create the very essences to heal, or redirect magic with a single blow. Destruction though abstract in this sense is the direction of Nu. Naught embodies this weapon and as such it depicts and uses flux to negate within Ty Dex's limits.

Armor:
Cataclysm Fortinbras- A glowing sphere thus a foot in dimensions. This can metamorphose back and forth into many forms and be used as such, driving force through it and manifesting the essence magic, energy, matter, anti matter all of it, mind you the spirituality and physical in tow, though not at once Its harboring force is daunting and through control of its flux Ty Dex can manifest it into a web like frame of armor that guards his being. It also can invoke and fuse into his other weapons, but for now that is nearly impossible.

Bio:Ty Dex has been in a rut on partial depression for nearly a year, he once was whole, but now it seems that he is missing a part of himself, and as unbelievable as it seems it isn’t his heart even though he freely gave it up to Salforge. Maybe the notions of him not battling or the twisted dangers of the worlds with heartless and mechanical beings set in false pretenses have much to do with it, maybe not…

Through it all there is not much new with Ty Dex, nor has he had neither much incentive to seek out friends nor any other outlet to send his emotions hidden away within not himself, but his heart which is elsewhere. In the meantime things seem to be picking up, so within the last few weeks, Ty Dex has been less than pleasing, but more than a hermit cowering from life.

Fighting style: An infallible notion of infinity through the mind as a gate to the heart, after reforming into Ty Dex, the notions of brandishing psionics through the void divvies a greater aspect unto essence as a naught format that is the pre-structure of most materials and forces but what completely is not. It is a raw sporadic flux of essence itself and the collision of black essence with other forces ebbs a nightmare of unreality. That being said he has epic ofensive properties and psionic abilities that are just as potent.

- Ty Dex is a psionic manifesto and uses the emptiness of his missing heart to use psychic force.

- Ty Dex has the ability to use the forces of ultimate black, and amplified dark force.

- Eh that's the breakdown of his abilities.

Last edited:
Awards
Well, There's nothing wrong with your temp really, it's just that I wonder what he's really capable of with his powers.

An infallible notion of infinity through the mind as a gate to the heart, after reforming into Ty Dex, the notions of brandishing psionics through the void divvies a greater aspect unto essence as a naught format that is the pre-structure of most materials and forces but what completely is not. It is a raw sporadic flux of essence itself and the collision of black essence with other forces ebbs a nightmare of unreality. That being said he has epic ofensive properties and psionic abilities that are just as potent.

Honestly I've had better luck reading and translating old English man. Maybe it's over my head but All I can get from that is that he has psychic powers?

Awards
I broke it down below the fighting style didn't I?? Sure more stuff inside that could happen but its all there.

Alright it's fine, just give me a bio and it's good. BTW your character is neutral isn't he? I've noticed you like to roll that way when given an option.

Awards
"You must be naive, or dumb, to easily trust someone who you meet."

Heh-heh, yeah. That's Capell in a nut-shell...

Well even if we don't get Ty Dex's help Capell will still jack a tank. (He just may make a mess driving it is all :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back