• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hahaha! What's BAMFS??

Oh. I think I got it. :eek:

Awards
Sorry to just jump in, but also have her attack weaknesses. Every good RPer has a chara that has at least one weakness. Aside from experience, Lissa already has something over Haruka.

Really? I thought Haruka was still stronger, what with his magic and all. XD

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
His magic takes on a more supplementary role. Because of the location, the flames act only as a "handicaper" because of the fact that they cauterize any and all cuts caused by the blades. They inflict burns more than anything, but I was talkin' more of a physical point. My guy is not physically strong nor does he have the ability to supplement power, unlike Lissa.

But yea, the flames can be a little tough to get around if you don't know how.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm not joining(yet), but it might be best, and more organized if you put the sides of which you have in the rp, and who is on each side. It'll make it much easier to see who is on which side, and how many :3

Akans

「moriya」
Well the reason for that is that some of us might switch sides whenever we want. Thalizar has a neutral char and Salforge is a mercenary, who could change allegiances at the drop of a hat.

If you really want a list...
Clement, Salforge, Haruka.... vs Everyone else basically :p

Awards
Things just got interesting! Aphex revealed his keyblade right next to the guy hunting it down!

Let's see if I can handle Haruka.

Yeah, when he summoned it I was like oh shyt, not a good move. He should know better seeing as how keybladers are pretty much outlaws in the eye of the empire. XD

Aphex

.Inspire.
:D

Figured I stir up a bit of action, yes? That and Derrick's not too bright when it comes to that. And he's not really up to date with the whole "Empire" thing lol.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Lol, well I highly doubt Derrick would want to be "educated" after being attacked outta nowhere. And as for the fight, I already posted my bit but I'll check your post for anything.

Akans

「moriya」
Btw, Clement has not contacted Haruka yet, so keep fighting. He won't intrude... yet :D

Sparks

gone
Meehhh I'll post in an hour or so. I have to find something for Anya to do anyways to help secretly/sneakily withotu making to much of a scene. :p

Edit: Nah I think she made a scene anyways xD I posted btw. You know when she's pissed shitake mushrooms 'bout to go down :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back