• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Ok well here's what's going on in Traverse Town,
Kulen left Haruka to go with Derrick and Anya to RADIENT GARDEN (which I think means let him go), and now Ciel and Salforge just arrived in Traverse Town. Sakiko, Capell, Dia, Cort, and Kat are all in Twilight Town taking a break. Not too much to explain :D

EDIT: I always forget that it's actually Radient Garden cause I like Hollow Bastion more. :p

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
...I forgot who it is that I was interacting with so I kinda forgot who controled who. I only remembered the High Elf because of the strange name.

Thank GOD. The names are meant to be remembered, given that some people might not pronounce them right. 83

Sparks

gone
...I forgot who it is that I was interacting with so I kinda forgot who controled who. I only remembered the High Elf because of the strange name.
Haha you were interacting with Ocean - KKL (has been a bit inactive I must say), and Kulen - The Professor's, but Kulen felt him so yeah :D
Thank GOD. The names are meant to be remembered, given that some people might not pronounce them right. 83

Yeah cause Anya is way to difficult to pronounce :p /end sarcasm

Awards
Post forthcoming. After a couple more posts, we should have a timeskip. A small timeskip.

Well, one day should be fine, perhaps while Capell and the others are in the hotel. Anyway, you remember when I listed those worlds? We need to go to each one, with the goal of taking out the factory's there. Ubi Ty already took care of Agrabah.

Agrabah
Darkness lvl 20%
Combat risk 80%

Halloween Town
Darkness lvl 75%
Combat risk 50%

Olympus Coliseum
Darkness lvl 50%
Combat risk 25%

The Land of Dragons
Darkness lvl 25%
Combat risk 75%

Disney castle
Darkness lvl 95%
Combat risk 100%

??? Note* More Intel is needed...
Darkness lvl 100%
Combat risk ???​

Sparks

gone
Post forthcoming. After a couple more posts, we should have a timeskip. A small timeskip.
I agree with this statement after a few posts so that my character can figure out what was said with her sneakyness :3
Well, one day should be fine, perhaps while Capell and the others are in the hotel. Anyway, you remember when I listed those worlds? We need to go to each one, with the goal of taking out the factory's there. Ubi Ty already took care of Agrabah.

Agrabah
Darkness lvl 20%
Combat risk 80%

Halloween Town
Darkness lvl 75%
Combat risk 50%

Olympus Coliseum
Darkness lvl 50%
Combat risk 25%

The Land of Dragons
Darkness lvl 25%
Combat risk 75%

Disney castle
Darkness lvl 95%
Combat risk 100%

??? Note* More Intel is needed...
Darkness lvl 100%
Combat risk ???​
But they do all need to meet right?
Sorry for the delay. I only have classes Monday through Thursday. I kinda just picked a random place to end things in, so if anyone is there, I'm open for interaction. ...Just don't summon a keyblade next to my guy.
Yeah I think we've learned that lesson :D

Will post after Sauce and The Professor post c:

Sparks

gone
Hmmm...well either TWTN, TT, or RG. I would think Twilight Town because that seems to be where everyone is for a little bit, and so then maybe the characters in the train group could go there to stock up with supplies and run into your group? :x

Awards
Hmmm...well either TWTN, TT, or RG. I would think Twilight Town because that seems to be where everyone is for a little bit, and so then maybe the characters in the train group could go there to stock up with supplies and run into your group? :x

Well, since this is a KH RP I kinda want to have the characters go to a Disney world sometime. How about they meet in Olympus Coliseum?

Posted BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back