• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (Pretty much Star Wars with keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Ok, I posted, really late, but I did it because I thought that I should. I hope this helps get it back out of the dead a little bit.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Usually if any roleplay is undergoing some unplanned/much needed downtime, its not a bad thing. RL conflictions sometimes, or we're hammering some rather vast writers block/sloth. Eh, in any event, provided we can keep the attention of the active roleplayers in the cast. Lets make an attempt to get this thing out of the sandbox. Also, thanks for sticking it out this far lumi, its actually always a nice atmosphere when you and me character consort :) and Imma miss ya.

You can expect a post from me Aphex, with lumine's departure I'd likely be assuming some direction over Ciel. Though, not exactly sure what to do with Alaine (not enough information on a character, to interpret how a character would act/move/respond)

All righty, Citrus. I'll be looking forward to it despite me getting my ass kicked lol. And lumine, I hope all goes well on your end.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hm...I wonder what I should do with my character...and I wonder if King Sora X is still rping in this.

Sparks

gone
Waiting for Kingdomkey to post first, unless he wants me to post first. If he does, then I will totally do so.

Also, I am going on a road trip to go see Owl City on Monday *FANGIRLSQUEEE*, and won't be back until Thursday evening, so if anything happens and I need to post, I can't until I get back :<

Sparks

gone
OH MY GOSH sorry I didn't post, I went on a trip (and got to go to an Owl City concert! [and met the percussionist Daniel!]) so I got kinda busy D: I'll try to post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back