• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (Pretty much Star Wars with keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (RETRY)

Aphex, One other thing. I know I wasn't so big on it last time, but if a character has a keyblade I want it to be a big part of who they are. Like, they wouldn't be the same person if they didn't have one. Also, go ahead and give some basic magic ability's...

Aphex

.Inspire.

Temp is accepted Blue..

as for Derrick Alvaro, there's just one thing. I know it was okay last time but this time there are no canon characters. I'll trust you'll edit his bio, otherwise it's accepted.

Will do. As for the bit about who they are, I'll talk that out with you through a PM.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

EDIT: alirighty, so here's my second, and possibly final character :3

Name: Flora Kairu

Appearance:

Standing at a height of Five feet, and four inches, Flora weighs at one hundred and five pounds(47.6 KG). She has far complexion with a light-colored tan. Coming from the Ninja clan that she does, Flora has a very athletic build, so ariel maneuvers are no surprise for her. Her hair comes down to mid back, often kept in a ponytail. Flora's hair is of Violet shade. Her eyes are pink.

Flora's chosen attire is fairly simple. She wears a double layer, theigh-length dress. The first layer is a black cotton clothing, and worn over that is a dark-purple silk dress.Over the dress, Flora wears a long, black leather coat. Flora wears black leather gloves on both hands, and she wears regular ol' black sneakers that are fitted to her comfort level.

Personality: Flora has always been distant from pretty much everybody she has come into contact with. Her ability to trust others plays a major part in this. Even whens he was living with her family, and the other clan members of her Ninja Clan, Flora was always distant. However, as time progressed, Flora's ability to trust others has gotten slightly better, but she still is a very hard book to open.

There is another side to Flora that opens up every once in a while. For the most part, it's a good side, but there are times that it makes her quite the scary gal. she has an anger problem, and she tends to take jokes way too far. As far as her anger goes, it can be as mild as a rude hand gesture, or it could go as far as trying to rip your head off. Honestly, it just depends on how angry she is. For her joking side, she tends to hide it in heavy sarcasm, and sometimes insult people. Flora finds that histarical, and often shows a smile when doing such things.

Weapons

Kunai Knives and Shiruken - Flora’s weapons aren’t all that complex. For close combat, she prefers to use her own special Kunai knives, and for ranged combat, she refers to her special Shiraken/Ninja Stars.

Armor(Excluding head armor): Being bred in Ninja fashion, Flora’s armor is mainly consisted of chain mail that lays underneath her clothing.

Powers

Joutuu: Unlike her first ability, Ryoku which deals with enhancing strength, this ability of Flora’s is quite different, actually this one is more in the district of speed. Her body must also mentally, and physically prepare for this, even though it’s a simple inhancement of a common physical trait, it does take some time to mentally prepare for the strain it puts on her body. Joutuu, which is mainly the comm0n name given to ‘jump’, this is the ability that gives Flora an extra boost of speed, but that is only the side addition to it, the main focus of this asset, is to allow Flora to gain more air when she takes lift-off, as she jumps, this gives about 10-30 feet of extra leverage

Fira‘ Ikari(Fire Fury):

A simple spell, weakest of her four magical powers. Flora has to do little to prepare for this spell, thisis because this spell is very weak, hell it is probably strong as her punch, actually that is what it is; an extension of her punches. All Flora has to do, is gather little magic into her palm,a nd by doing that sparks of fire start to envelop her hands, by that Flora can use the element of fire to launch small sized fireballs in the shape of a projectile fist, and even she can use this to increase her punch strength. The fire only lasts for one minute.

Kori Reido san Jitsugetsu(Ice Fragment Crescent)*

With this spell Flora can shoot ice shards that take the form of a crescent, or a fragment of a full moon shape, whatever it is referred as in accordance to shape, all that there is to be known about it, is that the shards, when they hit on contact, they could either cut the skin of the target, tear a piece of their body, or even freeze them for a set amount of time. However, while this spell does cause some major damage to Flora’s opponents, it does also, put a strain on her phyicial body. This is because of the energy she has to use to prepare, it renders her basically without energy for a set time of two minutes, and this can prove to be a huge problem for Flora, but still this spell is only enabled only if Flora, herself admits that the risk is worth the reward. The time that this spell can be used without putting a major stain on her body is one minute, and not a second more. When the one minute mark has elapsed, the strain on her body, and the process of draining her energy begins slowly

Geiru no Hogo(Gale Protection)

A defense spell, quite high in protecting Flora when she casts this. However, unlike her first spell where it takes her little or even no time to cast it, this spell however, is more difficult, and takes time to prepare, though, not much time. In fact, the elapsed time that it takes her to prepare and successfully cast this spell is no more then a minute. TO prepare, Flora has to calm her nerves, and everything that clouds her mind with thoughts and anything that is not in any way calm. After doing that, Flora must forward her physical endurance to a level in which it could handle the intensity of the wind that she prepares to act as a shield, but it only will last for thirty seconds, but even so, the strain of the high winds puts a major impact on Flora’s own body.

Heal:

With the power of magic, Flora can heal minor injuries, and if the need come up, major injuries, thought they take more out of her than the usual, and basic heal.

Ultimate Moves:

Path of the Ninja: Powerful strikes of Kunais and shirukens are accompanied by different forms of magical attacks. As each complement each other, the shiruken and kunais are surrounded by a non-elemental aura that has both the appearance and structure of the three elements of magic that Flora can use. The time length of this Overdrive can be a minumum of one minute(two posts) and a maximum of two and ahalf posts(3 posts). The damage dealt is non-elemental, and thus it will not have an elemental weakness or strength; it’s simply as said.

Plant of Death:

Even though on outward looks, she does not appear to possess such talent, it is the truth, he heart bears a common similarity to death plants, and that is exactly what her Heart Ignition is. The power from within her heart explodes, like a fire set upon ignition in a mine field, such disaster happens everywhere, and it is unenviable, there is no escape when this is used, and there is no turning back for both any oppoent in the eyes of Flora, and even Flora herself. Using this move means that Flora has accepted what is to be revealed her death, but in glory’s eyes.

The nature of this is well mother nature itself, to the fullest extent, but one difference, you never see mother nature possess any death-based powers. This move takes all or even what is remaining of Flora’s powers. Her chest explodes, but not like a danger to her health, or at least not this early in the process, but still it does give a good look to her own body; a live-sized seed, oval-shaped like a roasted-peanut. The shade of this now seeded flora starts at a base black color, but slowly lightens into a gray color, then finally at the very end of the seed, it goes into a complete, holy pearl-white shade.

While in seed form, no attack can get through the structure, nor could she launch her own attack, cause while in this stage, Flora is building up her power for the duration of the move. Her power must be at its’ limit, or even right past it, this because due to the intense strain on her body after it is done, Flora must fully prepare her body for the strain to come; a truly fascinating feat. After Flora gets all her power, a pure white smoke, formed in the shape of mist, it overloads the seed, like a gasping spring mist, gracefully spreading upon the spring meadow. When this occurs, flora is spotted, in her short, black dress, her hair seen pure white from the clouding mist, and her skin white as snow; she has plant roots just stemming out of her back, alive roots swirling around behind her, as if they had a will of their own.

At first glance, these roots seem to be harmless, just there to look pretty, well some wish that was the case, but sadly for them, and even flora, it is far from that. The roots are actually what is the base of this move, even though throughout the preparation process, the real troubles for Flora’s opponents begins with the roots. This is because on her command, the roots will launch forward, they will grasp around any opponents in a tight, firm grip, and begin the process of sucking out their energy. As they gradually drain Flora’s enemy’s, something else happens, the roots transfer that drained energy to flora, and she is able to recuperate her lost energy from the preparation stage, and she is back at full strength.

Fighting Style: Flora combines magic with her immense speed, and equally strong strength. Her style of fighting is in a variety. It could be long range with her magic, and ninja stars. Her style can also be close range with her daggers, and close-range magic. With all of this in mind, Flora also utilizes her ninja training to always keep her opponent on guard, and never anticipating what move she would or would not do. Think of her as a very strong, and agile jackrabbit. she is always moving from air to ground, with spins, flips, and a combo of both.

Bio

Not much Is really known about Flora. There is no record of where she’s from, if she has any family. Nothing. The only thing known is that she has had quite a run-in with petty criminals, and even moreso, the heartless. She has made a name for herself as a silent hero. She does not speak to anyone, but she fights for the lesser people who can’t defend themselves. I guess it comes all down to how you see Flora as? Is she a bad person for getting involved with crooks or is she just another troubled teenager.

One thing in Flora’s past is definitely known: she comes from a family of a ninja clan who specialize in magical, and secrecy. So, having that in mind, you could get a pretty good Idea on how Flora had gotten such a high degree in fighting and magic.

Currently, Flora lives in Twlight town where she lives alone in her apartment, and works as a Martial Arts instructor. She treats her job just like she treats her fights: Has fun, and loves it so much.

Extra info:*

Theme 1: YouTube - The Raven - Nox Arcana
Theme 2:YouTube - Coheed and Cambria-Good Apollo, Vol. 1: Keeping the Blade
Battle Theme: YouTube - Silverstein - Vices (feat. Liam Cormier)

Flora’s Likes

1. Flora often enjoys sunbathing on the beach on hot, warm summer afternoons with her friends
  2. Flora has a huge like for Chinese food, although her personal favorite is the Orange Chicken from the Panda Express fast food restaurant. Flora also loves sweet food, despite her figure, she is quite the junk-food lover
  3. Flora’s favorite colors can differ from Royal blue or Cadet Blue. However, she does enjoy the color Medium Orchid.
  4. Flora loves hardcore music, and her some rap; her favorite rapper is Tha Trademarc, and her favorite Post-Hardcore band is Silverstein

Flora’s Dislikes

1. Flora does not like it when guys push up on all over her.
  2. She detests any kind of negativity when she is in her good mood, or she will kill someone; no matter what.
  3. Flora also doesn’t like being told what to do at certain times.
  4. She also hates people who think they know everything, when they obviously don’t.

Last edited:
Awards

The image link doesn't work King Sora, neither do the spoilers....

But I looked at the powers by pressing the 'reply with quote' button, and I have a favor to ask. could you tone down a few aspects of her powers? Cause as she is now she excels in 'strength' 'speed' and 'magic'.... Could you remove one, and tone down another? or just tone them all down?

Also, this isn't really a problem but with how perfect she looks and her personality, she seems kinda (and I hate this word...) 'Mary-Sue' ish.

Sparks

gone

hdjsa/ghdakgahahhdsdafgds?
A remake?! What!? c:

Ugh...I'm so busy until the end of April...so how long are you going to be accepting templates for? I only ask because when I'm done with all this school play stuff, I'll be free and available to post whenever needed, and would reeeaaaaallly like to join this again. It' about time to get back on the writing boat anyways. Plus with about a month, I can get up a bitchin' template in all that random free time if there's any room. So...hi again? c:

Awards

hdjsa/ghdakgahahhdsdafgds?
A remake?! What!? c:

Ugh...I'm so busy until the end of April...so how long are you going to be accepting templates for? I only ask because when I'm done with all this school play stuff, I'll be free and available to post whenever needed, and would reeeaaaaallly like to join this again. It' about time to get back on the writing boat anyways. Plus with about a month, I can get up a bitchin' template in all that random free time if there's any room. So...hi again? c:

It'll always be open, so take your time Sparks.

Sparks

gone

Thank you so much, I'll definetely take my time on this, there's a ton of room to re-organize and plan out everything, so I'll be sure to be careful. This is so cool! And thanks again :D

Awards

Well I'm glad you're so excited about it. XD
Name: Ryoko
Appearance: Ryoko stands at 5 feet, nine inches tall. She has straight obsidian hair that falls down to her hips. She has a modest figure, and a beautiful face that is framed nicely by her hair. Her mouth and nose are petite and cute, however her eye's are... Unsettling, as they are always slanted in a haunting fashion, and the blue in them is like azure steel, cold and empty.

Personality: Ryoko at first seems like an all around normal young woman, however her heart and mind have surrendered to the darkness of the world a long time ago. She has a smile, that's as fake as a crocodiles. She has a calm demeanor, that betrays her inner sadist. She has no problem killing, maiming, torturing, and in fact gets off on it. It's the only time she has an honest smile. Seeing the look of despair and hopelessness in someone is ecstasy to her.

Bio: Ryoko was born into an abusive home in Twilight town, her parents would fight, often things would become violent. She saw it all, and to her it was normal, she hated the noise, but it was normal to her. In school she would laugh and play, those around her were oblivious to the upbringing she had. It was one day when she came home late that she found out that perhaps things were not so normal. There was yelling, which she ignored, however while in her room she heard a loud sound like thunder come from downstairs. A few seconds later the same sound filled the house. A child of only 7 years old, she found it odd that there was thunder with no rain outside, so she went downstairs. The house was silent, and at first she thought that her parents had left. However entering the living room she was surprised to see both her mother and father, dead.

The police arrived, on call from neighbors about hearing gun shots. Entering the house they were greeted by a smiling little girl.
"Hello Mr. Policeman, it's so nice and quiet now..."
Ryoko ended up in an orphanage, a run down place in Twilight Town. Things there were pretty much the same as they were at home, only she would often be the victim of abuse. Wither it was fellow orphan or the caretakers, it was an endless cycle of hatred. It wasn't until she was 16 that she found her inner sadist. One of the caretakers thought it would be okay to take advantage of her, that is up to the point she smashed his head in with her bare hands. After that she couldn't get enough, the blood, the victim's cute hopeless face, their screams of agony, it was sublime! For a while she got her kicks with whatever scum she could find, con artists, murderers, wife beaters, she would prey upon them like a lioness would her food.

It wasn't long before the darkness in her heart attracted the emperor. He made her an offer she couldn't refuse, giving her powers she could only dream of, and return all she had to do was occasionally do an odd job or two...

Fighting style: Thanks to the emperor, her blood has become infused with the power of darkness. She has to cut herself to use the ability, but that hardly bothers her. It pours out in the form of a murky black liquid and can be controlled by her will. It can be formed into various shapes and even crystallized to attack her foes. It also contains a potent venom, which if it get's into someone's blood will cause extreme pain in small douses, hallucinations in moderate amounts, and finally paralysis in large douses.

Other: Theme: Black Blood

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Name: Ubi Ty

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ubi looks like a rather attractive guy other than the fact that small areas of his body have been consumed or are leaking spacial interference. His face is soothing to look at as, both his nose, chin and plump lips contain an extra bit of structure that encompass his face as a whole. The most interesting thing about his face would be his eyes; which are brimming outlets unto space, containing an abundance of the former.

He stands at 6 feet 2 inches and is framed with a sturdy body that's just lightly dusted with lithe muscle and what makes up the fore-comings of an adonis. Everything about him from his tapered abdomen with firm pectoral muscles down and around to his plump rear end scream "touch me". Ubi Ty sticks with a simple attire and only wears a simple tank top with suspenders and varying pairs of jeans or pants that fit his shape accordingly, he hates shoes though.

Personality: Keeping his ideas in perspective and also making sure to check just how profound those around him might become...or how worthless they are; Ubi Ty is the kind of guy with that amused sexy smile etched all across his face, that just shows his pretentious nature and overly zealous behavior when it comes to simply being better than everyone...even if it isn't focused or shown outwardly. Not only is Ubi a pretty boy, he acts like one just because it feels good.

Abilities:

Occurring Space- The vastness of Ubi’s mind as the savage gives him an ultra-defined awareness of everything he witnesses and allows the draw and also push of his and even other hearts to flux open the path to the dimensions of space and what lies within these places; whether it be a small crumb or something much more influential, he can affect it by snipping, tearing, moving, squeezing...even negating space or merely parts of it. And those are just examples. The exact manipulation of space for other purposes can be broken down into more defined abilities of wielding space itself.

Space Intrusion- The act of desiring one or many things to do Ubi Ty's bidding his call and want to have more and more has extended into the manipulation of specific space inside and also around objects to cause them to move rather than twisting space itself to relocate them. With precision Ubi can easily perform complex movement with extreme patterns.

Keyblade

Spoiler Spoiler Show
- This keyblade is the manifest of the epic force of space and the outlets to the magics and the call to hearts that the cosmos and the worlds in the KHverse adhere to as a whole. In itself with combination to the properties that Ubi Ty himself can control, Liminality isn’t directly affected by space and it holds entire rends of space within that are the catalyst to both space itself and a supply of magic forces that have unbound Ubi to space himself.

Keyblade Abilities

The Crisis- You ever wonder what happens to a world right before it reaches a harrowed end?? The explicit churn and collapse of space and everything else holding out against the darkness continues to fall away and relinquish itself unto darkness but the emission around this occurrence is dubbed the "crisis" it regulates into an exposure of potent and sporadic essences that are generated at the brink of something falling into complete darkness. By ebbing away space and what it holds, Ubi Ty can cause this to happen on his own for many purposes...anywhere from an explosion to an outward reaction to defend. Its the idea alone...

Magic

Ubi Ty’s call to space and its power has allowed him the means to travel to many places and gain an abundance of both knowledge and function to draw upon and use magic and actively base spells in many forms that can surpass even what have been stated as ultimate forms of given spells. His knowledge certainly is not unlimited however and in Ubi Ty’s own honstly he isn’t particular fond on supportive or healing magic, though he can cast it, jst not to the effect or greatrness he is able to with other spells.

Summon Outlet- A spell that draws upon a world lost not to darkness, but to confusion and secret which is used to summon many beings though the on;y one Ubi Ty really cares for is a draconian entity named Bahamut. The power of this spell is on a teetering scale because when used it has different affects depending on how much magic was given at the start. Bahamut can be brought into a world in a baby form, a moderate form, or a master form. For a much simpler explanation; Baby Bahamut would be more likely to cast spells like cure or thunder, whilst Master Master Bahamut could conjure force enough to use Firaja or Ultimara...whatever the hell that is. It seems that Baby Bahamut is constantly summoned and at Ubi’s side.

Other: Ubi Ty has been the same age for awhile....

Capell?? Ubi Ty seriously adores that guy.

Awards

We talked about this before but yeah, temp accepted.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

The image link doesn't work King Sora, neither do the spoilers....

But I looked at the powers by pressing the 'reply with quote' button, and I have a favor to ask. could you tone down a few aspects of her powers? Cause as she is now she excels in 'strength' 'speed' and 'magic'.... Could you remove one, and tone down another? or just tone them all down?

Also, this isn't really a problem but with how perfect she looks and her personality, she seems kinda (and I hate this word...) 'Mary-Sue' ish.

For the appearance, fixed that. I also got rid of a majority of her status enhancements, one of the ulitmate moves, but I left 'Plant of Death', and the magic in there. I'm gonna rework her appearance and personality right now, and hopefully get it to a way where it's not too mary sue ish xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Okay, I edited Flora's appearance, and personality. Hopefully she isn't too mary-sue. :3

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Well, I have been known to be a bit of a masochist. It would seem that I put that in all of my charas.

Definitely. Remember that first conversation we had? All I remember was blood. But I'm a little masochistic too. Oh pain~
I even had a dream I sliced my neck by accident. :D

Awards

My neck getting cut is one of my phobia's I swear... Just one wrong cut and BAM! blood all over the place, spurting like a fountain. D:

*ahem*

I'll post now...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

It was funny when I woke up... XP
Though I have no idea why I accidentally sliced my neck when I was about to stab a crazy killer who tried to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back