• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (Pretty much Star Wars with keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Will get a post on tomorrow King, sorry for the delay everyone ^ ^''.

Awards
I edited my last post to include Ryoko...

Lumine won't be on for a while btw, she's recovering from surgery. ;-;

Sparks

gone
I will be, but I've just been busy with finals for a while, but I'll try to at least get a post up by wednesday afternoon. I get out of school on Friday anyways so...

Awards
People don't keep up and make excuses, and a leader doesn't try to keep interest enough. That's why this shit happens.

If you'll read my posts, you'll see that I'm trying to get a plot going... This doesn't really HAVE to die, if Lumine comes back then maybe it can get rolling again.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Well, if Lumine is willing to continue when she comes back then it can keep going. That is if everyone else is willing to continue as well.

You know I am. I'm still waiting on Lumi, though. so, yeah ^^;

I'm actually waiting on lumine and The Citrus Colt though, can't do anything without 'em.

Okay, I believe this needs a decent explanation, the least I can do anyways. So Sorry Ksx, Aphex, Blue, Dar and Pierce-kun ^ ^''. This was really out of my hands.

Yush, so out of the blue around the end of the last month I fell terribly ill and before I knew it I had to undergo a surgery. It was a bit off with timing as well because my final exams were fast approaching and this is my final year in college, and that asked for normally double the efforts in my past years in college. So things had to be done urgently, I literally didn't have the time for anything. Plus my recovery time and my efforts to catch up with everything going on with my studies I wasn't going to be able to post properly any longer. I had told Pierce-kun about dropping off the RP as well as any other RPs I was in and haven't logged on since then except for a couple of times. I am really sorry for this inconvenience everyone, truly am. Please, use my characters as you see appropriate for this RP to continue, I never meant to hinder the progress of this RP to begin with, there was always the option of PowerPlaying them in the case of prolonged absence. It was a wonderful joy Rping along with you all, and I really look forward to RPing with you all again =3. gd Luck ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Usually if any roleplay is undergoing some unplanned/much needed downtime, its not a bad thing. RL conflictions sometimes, or we're hammering some rather vast writers block/sloth. Eh, in any event, provided we can keep the attention of the active roleplayers in the cast. Lets make an attempt to get this thing out of the sandbox. Also, thanks for sticking it out this far lumi, its actually always a nice atmosphere when you and me character consort :) and Imma miss ya.

You can expect a post from me Aphex, with lumine's departure I'd likely be assuming some direction over Ciel. Though, not exactly sure what to do with Alaine (not enough information on a character, to interpret how a character would act/move/respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back