• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Solace In Night (Pretty much Star Wars with keyblades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Oh my goodness gracious, I only have one more performance of my schools play, and it's tonight so guess what?
I've got my temp! :)

“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.”
-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Name: Autumn
Title: “The Solemn Trickster"

Appearance: If Only She Tried…
Exceptionally average, and that’s how she likes it. Even in her own mind she thinks that she looks surprisingly attractive when she gives the extra effort, and sometimes she looks like she’s a mundane girl on the verge of losing her mind. Her figure is a the same as that of a twelve year old girl, square bony hips, a bit more than a flat chest, not very attractive to anyone in particular, and never making other girls envious. It has never ever troubled her in any way. She is petite, but not short enough to be considered an official midget, much to her own disbelief. She’s never met anyone shorter than she is in her world.

In a way, Autumn looks more simple and prefers to keep her face natural, showing no signs of makeup, making her look more clean. She has almond shaped eyes, perfectly spread apart from each other so that if you trace them to the center of her face, there is her button shaped nose. The color of her skin is a light, non-tanned beige. Her brows are very low to the crease of her eyes, which gives her leafy green-colored eyes almost a glaring, cat-like look to them. They make her look very serious and stern about her personality. Yet, as if she were a child, her lips are shaped in a constant pout, the lower lip being slightly bigger than the upper, but it gives her a nice smile, when Autumn chooses to even do so. It goes well with her light brown hair infused with crimson red and bleached highlights. It is cropped just enough in the front to cover her left eye brow, and her hair goes all the way down the middle of her back, layered of course. She always tries to do something different with her hair each day. One day she have it straight, then you’ll see it in an odd, frizzed-out top knot, or it will just be in a braid. It’s always a surprise.

Showing a different person with her outfit, Autumn is more girly than simple. On her head she keeps a pair of dark aviator sunglasses, and she tends to wear “flower-like” metal headbands. She wears a multicolored floral spaghetti strapped dress, going down and touching just above the knees, with a pair of tight skinny jeans underneath. Stone-washed. She wears a white shrug over the dress. Her wrists are covered in hair ties, if she wants to put up her hair before a battle. Her shoes are white flats with a knot on the top. Take notice, doesn’t ever look ready to fight.

Personality: Who Said That Being Serious Was Boring?
Autumn despises ignorance, and foolishness. Being respectful, and a little bit of a sour person towards inconsiderate and imprudent people she is sharp tongued and short tempered. Sometimes she does have her quirks, and she does not cut down on the fun, as long as it is relevant. But actions do speak louder than words to her. When she speaks, it is the perfect amount of size, not too short, not too long, unless the moment needs a different approach. Because of her wording and style of speech, it’s easy to not understand her. If you don’t understand what she means, she has no problem with repeating certain things, but if you don’t get a grip the next time she sees you, she’ll give you a fierce remark, and maybe a direct arm slap. Five star style. Popular to contrary belief, it does not give her any joy. Yeah I know!
If you give her a reason to, she will easily trust you. This is only if you tell her something private about your own life, or if you help her in some way or another. If you show her kindness and respect, she will show you the same. The only time that she will be sharp with you is if you take things as a joke, or have an extremely closed mind to any exploration and discovery. She herself is too curious about other things, which led her to begin her personal odyssey. With her curious mind comes a bit of intellect, but she doesn‘t use it in front of others, even if they are at the same level. Even a four-year-old should be able to understand what she’s saying. If it’s too obvious, she doesn’t care. She doesn't want to confuse people.

Bio: Most will be explained inside of the posts.
She doesn’t remember much from when she was a child growing up. Some conflicts with her world, that increased until there was such a separation between dark and light, that the Empire decided to assemble itself inside the world, taking it over for their own. Autumn was able to escape, and with her own dreams beginning to set in place, she wished to help take down the Empire, and set her old world free so that she could start it anew again. To fix the previous flaws that were caught up inside of it would take a little while, but she had patience. Not caring how long it took, she learned how to fight without real weapons, and how to manifest the power inside of her. Her travels have led her to Silent Hill for the moment. Which means she does have a Gummi Ship to help her travel.

Fighting Style: Beat down that bitch!
Giving herself time to think about what to do next, she stalls the battle for a few moments, dodging attacks, and only making a few advances before she can fully learn how to utilize her surroundings. She does not speak during battle, and hardly ever takes anything her enemy says to heart. Nothing can stop her from continuing to fight, unless a more powerful ally says that it is ok to stop. Although It is hard for her to stop the fight. She doesn’t want to quit, and so even after she kills someone (might), she still attacks them in a fit of rage, finishing the job. She never runs from a fight. If they run away, she might let them escape, if she’s running out of steam and believe they are not worth it. If you try to pull her away, you’ll get to see even more anger come out. The splotchy, red-faced kind. It’s the only time you’ll see it, so enjoy that expression while it lasts.

Powers:
-I’ll Take Us Home:
Using this power, Autumn can momentarily slow down time, so that everything around her has started moving in super slow motion. She can’t move when it happens or else she loses her concentration, but it gives her some time to think about what to do when she is really in a bind. This is only for an estimated time of seven seconds.

-Wires:
In battle, she uses empathy to sense what her enemy, or even her ally feels at that moment.
This lets her know the condition of her enemy, and an idea of how much her attacks against them will effect them. Then she can figure whether she needs to put all of her effort in, or if they are just too weak for her to even give a damn. She enjoys a challenge.

-Cameras:
She has a moderate form of telekinesis, letting her take the control of objects around her, and using them for her own manipulation whenever she wants them. This also gives her an odd ability to animate them. The object can then give her extra information about where they are, and what happened there earlier. With each time she manipulates an object, she loses her sanity for a moment, which comes with the difficulty of multi-tasking. I guess though if you could talk to trees, you would start to wonder if you were losing your mind, and with her off in her own world, beginning to say things such as, “So, how long have you been in town?” to the trees, you’ll know that you’ll probably have to pull her away so that she can come back to reality. It is fun to watch though. Just bring a bag of popcorn.

Other:
Fears and dislikes-
○Falling in love, or having someone be in love with her.
○Meat
○An extremely loud person
○ People who tease others. It just ticks her off.

Likes-
○A good sense of humor
○Fruits and spicy things mixed together, like pears and chili powder. She does have a slight case of O.D.D, otherwise known as a case of…odd.
○Artistic creations and nice, calming surprises.
○Flipping off people from inside her dress pockets. She does that several times when she’s upset.

Themes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVqstg7OpiM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1RJ2FSOSI&feature=related

Sparks

gone
Well, thank you! I'll take that as a very good thing :D

Should have a post up by sometime tomorrow, but I'll get working on it today before I leave.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
not to sound stupid or anything but what did Haruka ask Glace to do? xD

Sparks

gone
Hey Pierce, are you waiting on me to post in reply to Kingdomkey?

Just wondering, theres no rush c:

Sparks

gone
Ok well I had to edit anyways because aparently, Uby Ty didn't quite get the part about it crashing into the ceiling, and then the floor above it crumbling ontop of the monster creating a huge hole in the ground...if they were like 400 feet down, why would there even be a giant hole in the first place? That's like impossible because of basic knowledge. SO I assumed that it was only one floor below them because the monster isn't going to shoot up through like 16 stories just from a rocket launcher. And she could jump one to two stories, I know that she coulddn't jump 400 feet, so I edited it anyways.

Explaination= Right There. ^

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lets see here, it could be a hyperbole, but the last I checked they descended no??
They were in a FALLING elevator and apparently they didn't drop like a single floor as that would have happened near instantly from the speed which they fell and like I posted after that they kept moving downward...

YOU didn't have to edit any tbh, but as usual and I love Marques for this I'm amused you even felt the need to post in the OOC thread about the situation as is. I read the posts, just like I do with all the other ones. So yea hun I DID get it, I merely implied that random things happen in these types of rp settings ALL the time, and its never a bad thing to have reflective character reactions OR hyperboles since they are too fun

Explanation= Hyperbole <3

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Whatever happened to middle ground x3, Couldn't we just say that the hellish hour of SH that releases all the psychological torment on their victims was over and so it was back to it's gloomy, ever haunting atmosphere which usually alters the structure of the town sometimes <3./ me suggest, rants and says nonsense.

Hi :3

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why not :D I mean like crazy stuff happens. My point inside of the post was that we all post and sometimes things don't add up, or even if they DO add up its like our characters have no reaction to things that they should honestly either mention or at least witness with a more focused response.

Like lets say Lugia crashed into Disney Castle. if there are 7 people there I bet you'll get responses like "A monster crashed into the castle....and Rika looked at Bob and was like blah blah."

Lumine

Awards
Point taken Ubi-san, it's understandable, of course ^ ^. You're right!

I'd say a little paragraph of description would just pop the bubble and all will be well and spooky again in SH =3, ne?

Yush! let's continue the roll...

Lumine

Awards
*pats* Patience is a virtue Ubi-san <3

I'm sure when more action is involved, posts will start blinking again =3, especially when the rebels make appearance.

kukukukuku x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back