• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Snapchat Filter at Disney Parks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

During the Square Enix livestream, it was announced that a special KINGDOM HEARTS Snapchat filter will be available to use at Disney theme parks to celebrate the release of 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and the 15th Anniversary.

The filter features one of director Tetsuya Nomura's earliest illustrations in 2002 for the series on the bottom right as well as the 1.5+2.5 ReMIX logo on the top left.

What do you think of the KINGDOM HEARTS Snapchat filter? Feel free to share pictures in the comments below!

Thanks to Churro and Elizabeth for the tip and images!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3, and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: @elizabethapeck_, @churroz

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Swiping through my Snapchat filters right now like:

large.gif

Sign said:
will be available to use at Disney theme parks

NOOO!!!

Faint%21.gif

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Take me to Disney omg. If I only I had a budget...

vidhi54

Banned
That looks amazing! :cool: Where did you create it? For my snapchat filter, I always use FineFilterz.com. They created cool designs just like that. You can all check it out sometime if ever you need to create more filters for the game or even for personal purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back