• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5, 2.8, III + Re Mind (DLC), and the all-in-one Integrum Masterpiece collection will launch on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th, 2022. The games are now available for preorder and will cost the following:

• HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX: $39.99
  • HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue: $49.99
  • III + Re Mind (DLC): $49.99
  • INTEGRUM MASTERPIECE (includes all of the above): $89.99

Free playable demos are also available starting today.

This release of Kingdom Hearts III includes a brand new Keyblade: Advent Red.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
privilege_pic.png

What an ugly keyblade

the red monster

Awards
I get 72MB speed on the switch and KH3 not even letting me in.
wtf they want?

Awards
I just pre ordered the Integrum Masterpiece for my Switch. I’m so excited to play the entire Kingdom Hearts series with heavy lagging and internet connection errors! And I get a keyblade themed after the neon red and neon blue joy cons too! I wonder if this exclusive keyblade will simulate joy con drift?

In all seriousness, though, I’m just happy the series is coming to Switch. Even if they are just Cloud versions, I’m happy to support the series.

But really, imagine wielding a keyblade with joy con drift. Every time Sora swings the keyblade it continues swinging in the same direction without stopping. Now that would be something.

Katsagu

Awards
Tried the KH 3 demo. Yeah, I was already not going to get this, but now I'm not even getting it on a big sale. The IQ looks really bad for me, so pixelized. And there is a constant very small delay that makes the experience not feel good, I probably notice it more because of how many times I've played through KH3, but yeah not good.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Tried the KH 3 demo. Yeah, I was already not going to get this, but now I'm not even getting it on a big sale. The IQ looks really bad for me, so pixelized. And there is a constant very small delay that makes the experience not feel good, I probably notice it more because of how many times I've played through KH3, but yeah not good.

Is this on an otherwise normal home network?

Have you tried stadia? That works incredibly well and I'd love to compare it with the Nintendo Switch cloud gaming tech but don't have one. I have XBOX and Microsoft's effort is absolutely horrific and unplayable, though.

But Stadia is truly magic. Even online multiplayer works fine. Hopefully KH can come to Stadia and be part of the Stadia Pro collection.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Still baffling that a system that runs Witcher 3 & Doom Eternal somehow needs to stream PS2 games. Or the one that was on the previous Nintendo handheld...

& I just wanted a red Starseeker to match the Sony & XBox ones!

maximumlight8

Awards
So from reputable KH speedrunners here are the port issues they found:

Horrible input lag and game can drop inputs

The games do not look good.

The games are running from the PC port, they run at 60FPS on the PC but is outputted to the switch at 30FPS... yeah...

Audio sync issues

Lag spikes, which is to be expected.

For $90, I really advise against getting this port. Like legit, PS3 is even better than this port. At least those games don't have obvious issues that the cloud does.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Instead of adding a new keyblade to celebrate they should add more Classic Kingdom minigames. We don't have enough. 🤪

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
In the name of SCIENCE! I conducted a field experiment.

Home wifi-: 35-36 MPS. Ran mostly well in handheld though clearly not native res. Docked cutscenes were choppier & some weird blurring afterimage effect on Ursula. Audio was not in sync with on screen action.

Best Buy guest wi-fi: Switch did not connect, could not play.

McDonald's wi-fi: The biggest surprise is this wasn't complete ass at Mickey Ds & was about the same as at home. a couple of stutters & brief res drops.

5g Mobile hotspot: My phone plan doesn't support it despite the phone having the feature, so could not play.

So in conclusion it is playable, but of course usable wi-fi isn't available everywhere & it still pales compared to a native port. Someone please smack Square & Disney over the head for this.

Last edited:

Zackarix

Awards
I actually like this Keyblade. Unlike the other console exclusive Keyblades the colors pop. Though the existence of console-exclusive blades makes the completionist in me frustrated.

But can we talk about how pretentious a title "Integrum Masterpiece" is? I know that the release of MoM means that All-In-One collection is no longer accurate, but c'mon.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I actually like this Keyblade. Unlike the other console exclusive Keyblades the colors pop. Though the existence of console-exclusive blades makes the completionist in me frustrated.

But can we talk about how pretentious a title "Integrum Masterpiece" is? I know that the release of MoM means that All-In-One collection is no longer accurate, but c'mon.
They never were when Days & Coded were just cutscenes.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I wish they didn't name them "Cloud Version". It keeps making me think there's something extra in them with the character Cloud.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That was the name they used for Japan's version of the AIO, which included the three games (minus Re Mind of course since this was before 3 even released), a KH3 artbook, exclusive PS4 theme, and fancy box to hold it all in.

LeClefLame

Awards
Do the graphics from this version look better than the PS4 release?

Last edited:
Back