• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If "How it Should Have Ended" covered video games:

This would have been really great. Could have been part of Kairi's restoration, that she had to go on a journey through her past, while Sora was gathering her heart pieces.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This would have been really great. Could have been part of Kairi's restoration, that she had to go on a journey through her past, while Sora was gathering her heart pieces.
Console UX remake that has Kairi as the main character. Would finally explain all the PoL worlds.

TomReforged

Awards
Wow, a thread of mine has been stickied. That's a first! Only 1 proper way to celebrate:

tj4rxdxi7ur61.jpg
Its his swamp now. 😂

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With COVID cases ramping up here, I decided to get a PC to make WFH easier if I get a positive result and have to isolate for a couple of days without losing work.

It also means I got KH3 on PC just to play with the mods. Def giving the Riku mod a whirl, and a few others on Nexus have caught my eye, such as the Remind abilities being available within the story. Any *must have* recommendations for mods?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
With COVID cases ramping up here, I decided to get a PC to make WFH easier if I get a positive result and have to isolate for a couple of days without losing work.

It also means I got KH3 on PC just to play with the mods. Def giving the Riku mod a whirl, and a few others on Nexus have caught my eye, such as the Remind abilities being available within the story. Any *must have* recommendations for mods?
Shut Donald up mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomhearts3/mods/141

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I saw that there was a new Ephemer mod on NEXUS and just had to install it

unknown_2022.01.15-10.50_1.png

unknown_2022.01.15-10.52.png

unknown_2022.01.15-10.54.png

unknown_2022.01.15-11.44.png

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
This mod looks incredibly impressive. Excited about the music overhaul more than anything but the whole package feels like a Final Mix

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

If only these kind of QoL could be official & in all versions.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Been a while but someone is taking on a full blown Days remake as a KH2 mod:

This is technically the PS2 ISO being modded rather than the PC version.

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
Been a while but someone is taking on a full blown Days remake as a KH2 mod:

This is technically the PS2 ISO being modded rather than the PC version.
They're really optimistic about it too. To where it taking over a year is just "likely" to happen in their eyes rather than a guarantee.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They're really optimistic about it too. To where it taking over a year is just "likely" to happen in their eyes rather than a guarantee.
Yeah, I would imagine if it were really possible for one guy guy to remake Days in a year, Square would've done that themselves by now. In particular I question the compacity for creating wholly new enemies not in KH2 like Ant Lion & Ruler of the Sky. I would sooner just expect them to be subbed with KH2 heartless.

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
Yeah, I would imagine if it were really possible for one guy guy to remake Days in a year, Square would've done that themselves by now. In particular I question the compacity for creating wholly new enemies not in KH2 like Ant Lion & Ruler of the Sky. I would sooner just expect them to be subbed with KH2 heartless.
Who knows.

Maybe we're dealin with a legit prodigy here. We just gotta see where this goes.

They don't gotta fully deal with some worlds at least. Twilight Town, The World that Never Was, Olympus[outside of variants to the arena], and Beast's Castle[outside of the secret entrance area] are all accounted for.

Back