• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Early attempt at Memory of Melody modding:

Give it a month we'll have Baby Got Back playable in MoM!

AegisXIII

Awards
Early attempt at Memory of Melody modding:

Give it a month we'll have Baby Got Back playable in MoM!
This is insane reverse engineering. o_O

On a side note, I found a mod made by junior++ on twitter that made me want a kh1 remake (which I never felt the need before):
1618648058850.png
1618648108658.png

Cumguardian69

Awards
Dose anyone have any insight as to why second form abilities (currently) can't be grafted onto base Sora?

Cumguardian69

Awards

Nothing released yet, but someone's working on it.
HOLY SHIT YES. FUCKING YES!!!! Pleaae god let it happen. Magnet Splash in base form? YES PLEASE. Thank you so much for linking this video. It has me beyond excited for the future of KH3.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Cavern of Remembrance Randomizer mod in KH2FM is done, wow.

Also there is currently a KH1FM item randomizer mod out there too but in early development

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
With KH3's enemy design, I don't think giving Magnet Splash to base Sora is a good idea. Aerial Finish and Hurricane Blast are fine, on the other hand. Being able to suck the entire battlefield up into Magnet Splash is all well and good when you're in a limited form, but it seems like a less fun way to fill the form gauge than airstep -> buzzsaw

I think, from Second Form, I'd like to see Guard Break, Aerial Finish, and Hurricane Blast.

Dark Form's Zantetsuken and Dark Break would also be slick to have in base form.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
CoM gameplay in KH3:

Someone let me know which sleights to use on Yozora, M'kay?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
This is probably just me, but you know what I’d like for a mod? KH3 Sora with KH2 hair, or vice versa. Makes the outfit change less jarring.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Not a face I thought I’d see on him, but Vanitas genuinely looks happy here. Good for him 😂

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just a mock up & not an actual mod yet:

7vxfk6p0t3w61.png

Barrett

Awards
I hope people find a way to add more songs to MoM.
I've seen some tweets before of some modders already replacing some songs in-game, but I can't find them right now.

Some of them have also made some early progress on being able to change and alter course tracks such as of this vid, but nothing fully complete yet:

redcrown

Awards
Impossible mod I want; characters like Riku and Aqua to have actual poses when Sora flashes his camera at them. Why is it only Disney characters could have fun little reactions to getting their picture taken?

I know that requires basically animating whole new movements not in the game but now that there's mods to have the GoL as party members it would be neat and add a little life to the original characters.

Awards
Impossible mod I want; characters like Riku and Aqua to have actual poses when Sora flashes his camera at them. Why is it only Disney characters could have fun little reactions to getting their picture taken?

I know that requires basically animating whole new movements not in the game but now that there's mods to have the GoL as party members it would be neat and add a little life to the original characters.
Well custom poses in data greeting is possible.

Too bad the first people who found that out are on an NSFW mod site

Back