• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts series Casting Auditions

• Thread starter ThursdayProducti
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThursdayProducti

Kingdom hearts,
What a great game and story line, ever wonder what happends in between the scenes? Whats next for the kingdom hearts crew? My new series is real life acting based on kingdom hearts itself. New fresh script and open to any ideas, but, inorder for this to launch and set itself off,
I need actors, characters, people willing to take the time and take a chance with this. In order for this to be as real as can be, I need serious people who are willing to seriouly act the part.

They need to resemble, sound and act like these characters,
and owning a pair of soras shoes doesnt hurt either.

COSTUMES IS A MUST!
You do not need a costume at the auditions but, if you are chosen to be a character,
you must be willing to purchase the proper garments and props needed for the part.
if you are interested or know of anyone who would be, let me know.

Spread the word. This could be the biggest thing since the youtube sensation "the laughing baby".

This is a serious role play, and could possibly get its own air times. Its going to be broadcast on youtube for starters, not home movie quality. This is the real deal.
New cameras, real settings, an independant series.
This is the list of characters we are looking for in this production.

Sora- must be male age 19-24 and must look like sora meaning YOU HAVE TO RESEMBLE THE FACE you have to match the body size and must know all of soras trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing sora impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum, props (keyblade) we perfer the original kingdom key.

Eyes:Blue

Body Type: Thin Frame with average muscle, not super muscular! Think Sora!!

Heigt: 5'6-5'7

Riku- must be male age 18-24 and must look like Riku with proper body size and must know all of Riku's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Riku impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum and props (Riku's keyblade)

Eyes: Green

Body Type: Thin Frame and a bit muscular, alittle bit more than Sora

Height: 5'7-5'8

Roxas- must be male age 19-22 and must look like Roxas meaning YOU HAVE TO RESEMBLE THE FACE, you have to match the body size and must know all of Roxa's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Roxas impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum, props (keyblade) we perfer the oblivion AND/OR aothkeeper.

Eyes: Blue

Body Type: Thin Frame , hardly muscular, just like Sora

Height: 5'7-5'8

Axel- must be male age 20-27... must look like Axel meaning YOU HAVE TO RESEMBLE THE FACE, you have to match the body size and must know all of Axels trates, movements, characteristics, vocal use, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Axel impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum, props (his chakram weapons)

Body Type: Thin and Slightly muscular

Height: 5'10-6'1

Cloud- must be male age 19-25 and must look like Cloud meaning YOU HAVE TO RESEMBLE THE FACE, you have to match the body size and must know all of Cloud's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Cloud impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum, props (Sword).

Body Type: Thin, athletic and greatly muscular

ANSEM- must be male age 22-28 and must RESEMBLE THE FACE, you have to match the body size and must know all of Ansem's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Ansem impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum, props Organization XIII costum or Ansem's original costume.

Eyes: Light Brown

Body Type: Thin and Muscular

Larxene- must be female age 18-22 and must look like Larxene meaning YOU HAVE TO RESEMBLE THE FACE, you have to match the body size and must know all of Larxene's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Larxene impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 Organization XIII costum and props (her hand knives).

Body Type: Thin and toned

Height: 5'8 and up

Demyx- must be male age 19-25 and must RESEMBLE THE FACE, you have to match the body size and must know all of Demyx's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Demyx impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own props Organization XIII costum and sitar

Body Type: Thin and muscular

Lexaueus- must be male age 19-27 and must RESEMBLE , you have to match the body size and must know all of Lexaueus's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Lexaueus impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own props Organization XIII costum and tomahawk

Body Type: Large and muscular

Saïx-must be male age 20-27 and must RESEMBLE , you have to match the body size and must know all of Saix's trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Saix impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own props Organization XIII costum and gigantic claymore

Eyes: Brown

Body Type: Thin and Muscular

Xaldin- must be male age 19-27 and must RESEMBLE , you have to match the body size and must know all of Xaldin trates, movements, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Xaldin impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own Organization XIII costum and Lance weapon

Cid- must be male age 25-30 and must RESEMBLE , you have to match the body size and must know all of Cid's trates, movements, vocal sound, accent, characteristics, basicaly, you have to be an amazing Cid impersonator with the look!! Upon casting, you must be willing to aquire your own kingdom hearts 2 costum

Eyes: Brown

Body Type: Average and a bit muscular

We already have Kari, Namine and Tifa casted! Auditions will be held in West Palm Beach Florida sometime between the month of November through January. Please contact me PERSONALY at Futurebelle26@hotmail.com for any information you aquire such as date, place and time! If you would like to try out for a character that is not listed, come prepared with a dialog from Kingdom hearts and we will gladly accept your audition. PLEASE BE WELL REHEARSED AND ORGANIZED! As for everyone in general who is auditioning, please know this as well. All participants must be prepared with a dialog, proof of age and a willing attitude. Thats all of the information that I have for you so far....Got It Memorized?

All actors who are casted will sign a letter of agreement stating that no information about the plot, script and story line should be discussed outside of the cast and crew. There will be no financial income involved due to the fact that this is an independant film. The cast will not be required to pay any fees what so ever. This is an opportunity for exposer and for aspiring actors. Its free,

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol... post a vid on youtube asking for auditions or an ad on craigslist or something lol cuz I doubt you'll find what you are looking for on here lol. Either way I'd like to see what comes to be of your project. Keep us updated

West Palm eh?.... Not too far from me lol... Im not going to try out.... but are auditions open to watch? lol Cause I'd love to see that haha! =p

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Posting this on the internet is not really a good idea.

We've got members from all around the world here.

Charlie K

Back in Business
what, why do they have to be so old, you'd wanna have younger for prolly Sora,Riku Roxas, but then again you don't wanna look like a pedofile, playing dress up in your basement with some like 15 year olds.
Creepy.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Michael Jackson: C'mon, little boys! Let's play dress-up down in the cellar!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Actually she's a girl, so it would be Michelle Jackson.
"Lol, down in the celler, I'm Sora you'r Kairi!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back