• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Kingdom Hearts: Separate Destinies" Intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hey, but Flynn never technically "dies" (sort of)! Would I make a story to where I would die? Would you? xD
Getting your heart ripped out isn't dying. It's close. But not quite.
Fanfictions can get pretty crazy so I assume just about anything can happen~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, we're really getting somewhere fast! Katie has a mission to do now. I wonder how the confrontation with Katie and Tanner will go. I imagine Katie will embark on other worlds. Hmm, I'm curious if she'll have her friends coming along with her or not? Either way, it's pretty exciting to see how consistent yet fast paced this is turning out to be. And it's a bit scary to imagine some of Katie's friends are being strangled by creatures too. :D Super excited for more!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
^ Thanks! :3 It maybe awhile till I make the first chapter, next month I lose internet. ^_^' Hopefully by then my family will have enough money to pay the bill. Until then, I need help with deciding on worlds to be added. If no one helps me, that's fine. But I would really appreciate the help. ^w^

Muke

whatever
Awards
Wow, this story is taking very different turn!

I really enjoyed it, hope you will continue very soon! :D
Keep up the good work. :)

giphy.gif

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wow, this story is taking very different turn!

I really enjoyed it, hope you will continue very soon! :D
Keep up the good work. :)

giphy.gif
Thanks! I definitely appreciate it! :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back