• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts save file

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubz22

So I just got home and I put in kingdom hearts 1.5 and started final mix only to find the save was deleted on the game where I was on the last world and on level 56 but when I look on the ps3 saved data utility it says there is a save for it already but I cant find it on final mix and the trophy collection is still saved with all my trophies so is there still a way to get back my save data?

WanPisu

Awards
Re: kingdom hearts save file

Not very sure about this issue since I haven't had it myself. You could try copying the save file to a USB-stick, delete it from the PS3 and then put it back. Can't think of anything else.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Re: kingdom hearts save file

Has this happened with any other games? If not and the save file isn't corrupt then it's probably the disc.

Light

faster than
Awards
If it is corrupt you can look on the bright side... my PS3 just up and busted last weekend. Now I need to get a new hard drive, AND re-obtain the background :/

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sadly I dont know of any ways to recover specific data. It makes sense your trophy data is still there because it's separate from the game files.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Unfortunately I don't think you can get your file back. All I can say is check the console, your other games, and everything in between. I know that power surges can cause data corruption and lost files so that might be what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back