• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts San Diego Comic-con 2014 Exclusive Keyblade Keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
With all this E3 hype that has surrounded us, this almost slipped by but last week Monogram International announced their exclusive limited edition merchandise for San Diego Comic con and among the list was this:

KH-3-504x360.jpg

KH-2-470x360.jpg

This is a 2-piece box set including 2 zinc alloy keychains of Way to the Dawn and the Kingdom Key. They will come housed in this nice box, limited to only 500 sets, and will only cost $20 (that's the best part in my opinion lol).

This will be the 3rd time that Monogram International is bringing limited edition Kingdom Hearts merchandise to SDCC, the 2 times before this being:

19409d1307453875-sdcc-exclusive-gold-kingdom-hearts-resin-figure-paperweights-1kingdomheartssdcc.jpg

and

28187d1339509476-sdcc-exclusive-kingdom-hearts-resin-figurine-set-1kingheartssdcc1.jpg

Nothing groundbreaking, but I thought it would be a nice mention for all of you attending SDCC :)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
They key chains look pretty neat, but the idea of having keys as your key chain is... haha, only fellow fans will understand the meaning behind that. If I brought myself to buy those, I think they would end up hanging from the zipper pull of my bag.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Definitely cool. Although, I'm wondering why they're selling KH2 branded merch at a 2014 convention when KH2 came out in 2006. I mean, yeah 2.5 and all, but it still seems strange to me.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ooh I would so love to have those. Could always use more neat things to go on my key chain, my CHUCK key chain is lonely next to all my house and car keys

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I actually got a Kingdom Key keychain like that from Hot Topic for more or less half that price, but it was more silvery looking and that one looks more goldish and has Way to Dawn, so I want it. Yet another reason for why I wish I was at Comic Con.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Sweet, looks like I'll have to trample people for these.
Doubt I'll be lucky enough to buy them as shit is sold out instantly at sdcc. Scalpels will likely be able to unload these for over $100 easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back