• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Saga=100% until now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts=100%
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain on Memories=100%
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days=100%
Kingdom Hearts II=100%
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep:
see my avatar, it explains all=100%

Edit: Hi there people...thanks a lot for those comments it really made my day, it prove to me that all the hard work was thankfull... Sorry to just say something now but i'm on university and i don't have much free time, but when i have i'm here, that's why i'm editing and thanking everyone...thanks, i really mean it.

Rexy

Last edited:

Multifridgeman

Damn, you beat me.
I'v completed Ven, but I still need Ultima weapon and a few more commands for Terra and Aqua.

Rexy

Bronze Member
its not only that, i completed every mini-game, every boss, every arena battle and mini-game, i have 100% journal and in the end i only had 98% complete...then i had to be like more 4 hours playing om mirage arena to buy everything on Mirage Arena moggle shop, then i had 100%

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts=100%
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain on Memories=100%
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days=100%
Kingdom Hearts II=100%
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep:
see my avatar, it explains all=100%
can someone help me i only have this imeg on my pc and not on the internet, how can i put it on a post/signature without puting it online, because i do not have a site so i don't have the image link

P.S.:Now it was my time to make a thread that no one cares about, i just wanted for people to see that i have obtained 100% on BbS, its really hard though :p
a mod can delete this now, sorry for the troubles

Wow congrats. Same here except Kingdom Hearts one concerning maxing everyone's stats even world party members. Synthesizing those Attack/Defense boosts take a long time because those Mushroom Heartless are rare with Mystery Goo and other ingredients I'm forgetting.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Congrats. I have done all with the minor exception of Chain of Memories...which I never intend on completing 100%. :p The final 1% in Birth By Sleep when I was forced to gather all of the distinct items for all three Terra, Aqua, and Ven-now that was a pain in the ass. 10+ Hours for that was quite...unnerving.

Rexy

Bronze Member
UnrelentingLight said:
Well, congrats. I have done it on the US versions, working on the final mixes.
thanks a lot, i would make that on the final mixes too but i don't understand japanese so i just making it on the english versions

sora364 said:
Congrats. I have done all with the minor exception of Chain of Memories...which I never intend on completing 100%. :p The final 1% in Birth By Sleep when I was forced to gather all of the distinct items for all three Terra, Aqua, and Ven-now that was a pain in the ass. 10+ Hours for that was quite...unnerving.
yes it was, all the things on mirage arena, even those tickets had to be brought for us to have 100%...

-->thanks a lot everyone that gave the congats to me :p really thanks

Ralz

That couldn't have been easy. For me, the only Kingdom Hearts game I ever 100%'d with Birth by Sleep. In KH1, I'm missing the Rare Truffle rank items, in KH2, I haven't completed the Gummi missions, in Days, I am really behind on the Challenges and Mission Mode, I can complete Re:CoM, though, if I spend a lot of time leveling.

Don't have Re:Coded, but I plan on spending several weeks on that seeing what I can accomplish. The hardest will be Days' challenges, some just look insane.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Damn. 100% Super Smash Bros. time!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You now deserve the internet! But seriously dude, wow. Congratz. By the way, i beat all but one Mirage arena mission for Terra but i only have a Level 26. I have completed a few Command Boards, and beaten the Disney Town racing thing for almost all of the things and gotten 9999 Medals so what now?

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Congratz for you <3
I have never complete 100 % for any KH series..xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back