• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Riku Nendoroid Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wonder Festival, the world's largest figurine convention, is currently taking place in Chiba, Japan. Various companies are coming together to showcase all sorts of merchandise, as well as making new announcements for what fans can expect in the near future. Among them is Good Smile Company, well known for their Nendoroid line of figurines. They had just revealed a KINGDOM HEARTS Sora Nendoroid a few days ago, which will be the first in the line of a new series. With WonderFest providing the perfect occasion, it goes without saying that we will see other Kingdom Hearts Nendos as well.

Now thanks to W.H.L.4.U, we have learned that a Riku Nendoroid is coming our way! More information will be available later.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Aw the toy swords! I hope this comes out later than Sora, and KH3 itself lol. I don't want to buy so much in such a short time

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I love that we keep on getting more and more KH merch these days, but MY WALLET IS IN TEARS!!!

Sdog

Awards
Not ok. I was doing ok avoiding Sora by himself but now they gotta add Riku? Wallet aint happy Square.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I can't keep up at this pace. Looks like I'll have to bag another job, so I can bring home the bacon.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Where's the preorders my dudes

I wonder if they'll be sold in a bundle like Popuko and Pipimi

TheZX

Awards
God these are so good! How is funko pop even a thing with these around

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Pop figures can be anywhere between 10 to 15 dollars base value and these are anywhere between I think 40 to 80? And that doesn't always include shipping across seas when they aren't sold at retailers in other countries. Not to mention that Pops are simplistic and produced by the hundred thousands? And I don't know exactly how many Nendodroids they make at a time, but they are much more intricate, with changeable parts, stands, and accessories. This is a situation where quantity trumps quality is the point I'm getting to lol but these do always look 1000x better than any Funko figures.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Funkos are common and affordable, whereas although Nendoroids are clearly better produced, they are several times more expensive and require either an Asian hobby store nearby or importing online. For the fans who don't particularly care about what the merch looks like and just want something to represent their favorite brand or characters, Funko is the better option.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
omg...OMG YES. YES. YES. THIS IS IT. THIS. IS. IT. I NEED IT IN MY LIFE, THIS IS THE ONE. THIS IS THE ONE RING FOR ME LADIES AND GENTES.

Riku eh, only a matter of time before Howler finds this.
Yes indeed.

Amadeus

Awards
I've been waiting for the day SE would collaborate with Goodsmile!! These nendoroids are the cutest things. I hope they at least make a KH1 Kairi to go with these boys... I'd love to recreate the "Sora, you lazy bum!" scene, complete with Riku in the back! Fingers crossed for a full series of KH nendos!

but maybe not too full of a series... I have neither the space nor money for 9 protagonists plus villains, variants, etc....

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Looks great. I like Riku's calm, but happy expression here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back