• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ride at Disney World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I really do think that there should really be a Kingdom Hearts amusement ride at Disney World. So... got any ideas guys? Post what you think the ride should be called, what part in KH it should play out, what kind of ride it should be, and anything else you can think of!
This should be really cool!

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Yea, a movie, or like a Gummi Ship ride! Yeah, that would be cool. Interspace travel, then you get swallowed by Monstro, then you get spat out into a pool of green water, then you go all the way through The End Of The World. Then when you see The Balrog about to attack you, you fall through a trap door, and go through a slide, popping up outside the ride.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Really awesome, Tre'Coolfreak13!
Well, here's mine!

this is gonna be called the Destiny Islands Cruise.
The name says it all! There would be an exact replica of the Destiny Islands and the mainland (the islands would be real.)
It would be about a 3-day cruise around the Destiny Islands! You get to stop on Day 2 and roam around the islands and the mainland! Just think! It would be like being inside of Kingdom Hearts! Awesome!

SacredFireman

Hollow Bastion. You follow Sora on a ride as he battles heartless, some will attack the ride and Sora will save you but (along with Goffy and Donald. Eventually you'll make it to the top and Sora will battle cataclismically with Ansem (who will be attacking the ride a few times).

theotherwhitesora

If you've seen the Kingdom Hearts edition of Cheat! on G4, Disney did have something Kingdom Hearts-related in one of the parks. But it was more like a oversized demo kiosk.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ooo! Thats awesome. DO you really think Disney would make he ride? They better! Heres my idea...Well i think the gummi ship idea is best. Sora,Donald, and Goofers could be like the mssion guys in the ship on like a screen But like for Deep Jungle you could like be surfing down the trees and avoiding Sabor and gorillas. And for Agrabah its a race out of the Cave of Wonders. For Olympus Col. It could be like a dodging Cerberus thing. For Wonderland its to like dodge that toad queen's cards army. For Halloween Town hmmm....The Torture Chamber thing. Then destroy Oogie's manor FOr Atlantica its didge giant Ursula. For Neverland attack Hook's ship. Hollow Bastion find Kairi in the mazey castle. End of the world the Cheranbog thing and race to shut the door to darkness. Huh? good? WE SHOULD WRITE A LETTER! i blame sugar.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Im not sure that they would make a ride but i'd be sweet, i think it'd most likely be a rollarcoaster though, because the do not have many

KeybladeShadow88

instead of a ride, they should have a room that looks like end of the world and they should give you your favorite keyblade and send you in with pads and a helment, to battle it out untill someone gives up or gets hit to many times

mike50691

well i would think a 4d ride would be nice.Did anyone see a ride at universal studios were jimmy takes you through the cartoons but your on this chair and it moves well it should be like that.In the beging i think they should have the song simple and clean and you would be moving in the chair and llike some water would comes down on you then when donald and goofy go on there rocket it would make nose and feel like your moving. when sora hits with his keyblades you will move to were ever he swings.When hes at Alanta and meets ariel than there would be bubbles.Also best of all it should be in 3d as well.That would be so cool.

thecloser

hey ks88 that would be cool but it would be even better if they sold the keyblades but metal not wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back