• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Rewritten, Retold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
It was a beautiful morning on Destiny Islands. Three children, Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus, were playing on the sun kissed beach. Meanwhile, the other three children of the islands were working on a project. A raft. Their names were Sora, Riku, and Kairi.[/left]

Riku always tried to act like he was the best at everything to impress Kairi. The thing was, it wasn’t working. Riku and Sora were best friends at times, and rivals at others. The problem was, they both liked Kairi.

“Hey, Sora! Have you got the coconuts yet?” Riku called.

“How do you expect me to get coconuts?” Sora asked.

“Try shaking that tree, silly! What, were you gonna climb it?” Kairi replied as she gathered mushrooms.

Sora felt embarrassed. Once he gathered the coconuts, the three came together.

“Okay, um… let’s see,” Riku started. “Logs, check, water, check, rope, check…”

He continued until he got to the end of the list.

“Mushrooms? Why do we need mushrooms?” Riku asked, scratching his head.

“Mushrooms are very useful,” Kairi muttered, looking at the ground.

“Okay, then,” Riku continued. “Mushrooms check! We’re all set! We’ll take off tomorrow at sunrise. G’night guys!”

Riku walked off, mumbling to himself.

Sora lay in his bed, looking at his watch.

“Six a.m., almost time,” he whispered to himself. He thought about the day they started the raft….

“C’mon Sora, let’s build that raft! We can go anywhere, just the two of us!!” Kairi had said.

“What about Riku? We were gonna do this together,” he had remembered saying. “I don’t know why or how, but something’s changed you, Kairi.”

“Nothing’s changed, Sora, and nothing ever will.” Kairi replied, smiling….

Those words repeated in Sora’s head. He opened his eyes and sat up, and then looking out the window, he sighed and then smiled.

“Its finally time!”

Sora got on his normal clothing and walked outside.

(Cut scene: extremely good graphics. Lol)

Riku and Kairi were waiting by the docks. Kairi waved and Riku shouted, “All aboard the Highwind!”

Sora smiled and ran to them. Once they all had boarded the raft, Riku pushed off. Kairi paddled with her bare feet as the boys talked..

“So, if we do find something out there, what will we do then?” Sora asked.

“We decided to go exploring, and that’s what we’re gonna do,” Riku replied. “Who knows what destiny has in store for us?”

The three sat on the drifting raft, silent. They slowly floated along the magnificent, calm waves, which were accompanied by the scarlet sky. It was beautiful. Kairi looked at Sora with tear-stained eyes. They both smiled.

Meanwhile, Riku was looking the other direction, towards home. Then, he looked at the water and thought, "Who knows what destiny has in store for us?"

(If u actually like this, put the thumbs up sign on your post, if its bad, thumbs down.)[/COLOR]

Last edited:

khgamer

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! The story got deleted!!

Sora and Riku swordfight on the raft while a storm starts brewing. Sora gets knocked off by the waves and sinks. Riku and Kairi dive in after him, but can't reach him in time. Riku and Kairi go back to the surface, talk, and then start paddling.
Meanwhile, Sora is losing breath, underwater. Then he turnes all sparkly and can breathe. Then, something grabs his leg and pulls him further. He becomes unconscious.
He wakes up in Atlantica, with Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian hovering over him. They give him a tour and tell him how "Heartless" are coming out of Ursula's lair.

The End

khgamer

The end of my summary silly.
You know, it stinks. 77 views and only 6 posts, so far. Anyways,
here goes anudda chap

Chapter 4

"Heartless? What a wierd name," Sora said.
"Yeah, they're people who've lost their hearts." Ariel replied. "And trying to steal others."
"Wow that's wierd," Sora said.
"C'mon lets get pack to the palace, Ursula's lair gives me the creeps." Sebastian said.
They swam back to the palace, avoiding wreckage and dangerous fish.
Halfway back they reliazed something: Flounder was gone.
They all split up searching for him. It was hopeless. They searched the sunken ship, the great trench, everywhere. Sora was busy exploring the outer edge when the ground started shaking. Sora tryed to swim away, but it was too late. Sora was swallowed by an enormous whale. He was swallowed by: Monstro.

"Good job Goofy, you idiot," Someone said. "Now we're lost."
"Gawrsh" Goofy said.

Sora stood up. He walked forward, rubbing his head with his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes, he saw the inside of the of an enormous mouth. In shock he lost balance and fell over. He landed on a duck and a dog-like thing.
They looked up. "Sora!!" They said in unison.

khgamer

I'm sorry for all the people who read this but..... if its not against the rules im discontinuing this Fic. I'm tired of it...
I hope a mod can come by and just delete it all together.
This isn't b cuz i think its bad, or b cuz i think that everyone else thinks its bad, its just that im tired of it.
Hope dats okie dokie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back