• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi-Seventh Kira

Riku's back! Yay!

Anyway, sorry I couldn't read and review before. I have been banned from the computer for the summer. I got a chance to sneak on yesterday, but didn't know you updated. Me Sorry!!!!

Now, on to reviewing this amazing piece of work. Where shall I begin....Oh, yes. Grammar. I didn't notice any spelling mistakes, or grammar. And descripton is amazing as well. I also loved the interrogation scene...And, I have to go.

My mom is coming this way, and I have to shut off the computer before I get busted. Update soon.

BYE-BYE

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Aww... i haven't read this one in a while.

Well, since you're gonna be gone for 3 weeks, that might give me time to catche up on this fic.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Uhh, yeah, I'm sure all of you have given up on me (this fiction specifically). I'll continue if anyone wants me to; otherwise, I could just stop.

I apologize for not having updated for a month or so; been busy. But not only that, I'm just dang lazy.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Well, Ive still been waiting :eek:.
But, if your too busy to continue then please, do as you like Dee :)

Haku

<3
That's alright Dee just start whenever you get the time or feel like writing <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back