• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Chapter done! Enjoy it =)

CHAPTER 8

Fernando, like Turoz, let the coat fly off his back. Its black, leathery skin waved rapidly in the air as it soared high into the sky and out of reach. Sora watched it for a moment, thinking of Roxas, who had also worn that cloak; the cloak of the nobodies. But Roxas wasn’t a nobody anymore. No, he was part of Sora. We can do this Sora! Roxas said in Sora’s mind. The young keyblade master nodded in agreement. Fernando would be stopped.

Mickey stared grimly at Fernando. The king did not favour fighting, but if it happened to be the only way, he would fight. That was the current situation. Fernando would not cooperate, so he would have to be taken down.

“You’re making a mistake, nobody!” Mickey threw at Fernando.

The enemy shrieked with laughter. “So you think, little mouse!”

Riku waited eagerly for the moment he would slash into the nobody’s body. He craved to bring his opponent to the ground. He craved to stand over his opponents body, victorious and triumphant. And shockingly, he craved the smell of blood.
He shook his head. What am I thinking…? It’s those old dark thoughts again… Get out! This time, Riku shook his head more violently.

Sora noticed what Riku was doing. “Riku,” he asked, confused, “What are you doing?”

“Uh- nothing Sora,” he peeped out, combing his hands through his air, “Just prepping myself for battle.”

“Ahh, okay then…” Sora replied, clearly unconvinced.

Surprisingly, Fernando wore a cloak under his Organization suit. It was a fairly brown cloak, fully covering his upper and lower half of his body. On it was the symbol that Sora recognized immediately. It was the nobody symbol in which he had encountered many times along his journey.

“Keeping the clothes simple, huh?” Riku laughed.

“Indeed, I am,” sneered Fernando. “I do not dress in absurd clothing like you.”

Riku frowned and inspected himself. While doing so, Fernando continued. “I like to keep things normal- and civilized. You three are out of the ordinary.”

Looking up, Riku shouted, “There’s nothing wrong with my clothing!”

Sora added, “Yeah, and we aren’t normal because we’re something special…”

“Keyblade masters!” Mickey finished. Sora nodded in agreement.

“Pft, a bunch of so-called ‘keyblade masters’ means nothing to me. You will all die, keyblade masters or not.”

The wind howled all around them. Its loathsome screams created an even darker atmosphere. In the horizon, the sun could be seen escaping from the horrible scene, its orange glow flowing across the water, just barely reaching the shore. The feel in the air turned humid, increasing Sora’s inhaling rate. The sand below their feet turned moist, burying deep into the ground.

“Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for; my weapon!” Fernando shouted with pride.

The three buddies tensed. They watched as Fernando withdrew his weapon.

It was-

“What?” Sora cried in disbelief.

“Huh?” Mickey turned his head, dazzled.

“What the-“ Riku exclaimed.

“A whip?”

Indeed, what was displayed before them was an incredibly long, black whip. The handle was formed similarly to that of a pirate-sword handle, which seemed very unlikely, considering it was a whip, not a sword. As for the rest of the whip, it was deadly. Sharp, jagged spikes ran along it, each about two inches apart. Fernando cracked it in the air, raising his arm quickly and bringing it down violently. The sound produced was ear-piercing, like the sound of someone’s neck being snapped in half. It emanated throughout the area like a billion guns being shot simultaneously.

Sora gulped. Riku shuddered. Mickey stayed silent.

“Don’t be afraid, fellas’! We can still take him down, no matter what!”

“That’s right, listen to you’re master, who will get you all killed,” provoked Fernando, rolling his eyes. “Now,” he said, raising his whip again, “who wants a taste of this first?”

“I’ll go,” said Sora and Riku in unison. They exchanged glances. Sora shrugged.

“Uhh, could I?” He asked.

“Well… I kinda’ wanted to first, Sora; you know, give him some serious pain. But uhh… if-”

But before they came to a decision, Mickey had leaped into battle. He had successfully dodged the first lash of Fernando’s whip and stood in front of his opponent. Mickey attempted to swing at Fernando, but to his surprise, his weapon was stopped by Fernando’s whip, wrapping around the keyblade ruthlessly. Like a feather being blown away, Fernando yanked Mickey’s weapon out of his grasp. It was sent sprawling to the sand. Mickey stood there in disbelief, not absorbing what had just happened. He was too slow for what was came next. The whip lashed directly across the side of Mickey’s head and sent him high into the air. Sora was ready to catch the out-of-control mouse, but Mickey landed safely onto the sand.

Wiping his bloody face, the king commented, “You got me good there.”

“No one gets past this whip. No one.”

“Why you-“ Riku growled, running at Fernando.

“Wait, Riku!” Sora shouted, taking after his friend.

The whip first came at Riku, who ducked under it successfully. It came across Sora as well, just barely skimming his nose.

“Whoah,” he breathed.

Riku spiral flipped and came upon Fernando in a frenzy of slashes. With only a couple of body movements, Fernando was able to evade all of the attacks without a single scratch left on him. But Sora dodge rolled and was waiting for Fernando from behind.

“NOW!” Sora shouted.

With haste, Riku passed Sora his weapon. Sora caught it in his left hand and advanced upon Fernando. The enemy whipped around quickly and blocked the first incoming keyblade. As for the second keyblade, Sora brought it down, only to be blocked again by the whip. Its spikes loomed over Sora, ready to dig in. Instead, Sora kicked Fernando in the chest, causing his whip to loosen its grip. He exited the danger area successfully, landing a meter or so from Fernando. Riku came up beside his ally and took back his keyblade.

Fernando laughed. “You two are quite pleasant to watch. You’ve only managed to hit me once, and that wasn’t even with your weapons.”

Sora and Riku tightened the grip on their weapons angrily.

Feeling along the whip, Fernando continued. “I know my whip. I know everything that it will do. It is like my son, obeying my every command.”

“You disgust me!” Riku spat, ready to charge at his enemy. But Sora held him back.

“We do this together,” he told his friend.

Riku hesitated for a moment, but then nodded in acknowledgement. Together, they charged at their enemy, weapons held high, and hearts determined as ever. Fernando spun his whip mindlessly around in the air. Mickey was in the middle of fending off him off when Sora and Riku leaped into battle. All three of them put cooperative effort in disarming Fernando, but could not get a single strike on him.

Come on, thought Sora, while slashing at the various attacks of Fernando’s whip, we’ve gotta’ hit him!

Finally, at the right moment, Riku was able to cast a shield barrier around Sora. The scarring attacks of Fernando’s weapon merely deflected off of the shield. Sora drove to the core of the enemy, his chest, and slashed diagonally across it. Roaring in pain, Fernando lashed his whip at Sora in fury. The spikes dug into Sora’s stomach and dragged him along with them. After being fully extended, the whip released Sora onto the ground.

“Sora!” cried Riku, making his way to his motionless friend. But before reaching him, Riku was cut off by the crackling of the whip. A powerful blow was delivered to his waist. He spun to the ground, motionless.

“Fellas’!” Mickey exclaimed in horror. The site of two friends lying lifeless on the ground was almost too much for Mickey, but he pushed on. “You’ll pay for that one, nobody!”

“That’s Fernando to you, you imbecile!” Fernando screamed, panting from the wound that Sora had so brutally given him. He raised his hand to strike, but this time, Mickey was too quick for him. The king sent a pearl of light flying straight at Fernando’s hand. The enemy cried in pain as the white fire-ball struck his hand, releasing his weapon. It plopped to the ground. Fernando attempted to pick it up but was shamefully thrown back as Mickey slashed him in the arm.

Mickey spoke with a brave voice. “No more of you whip tricks, Fernando! It’s over!”

The king picked up the deadly weapon and threw it away from Fernando’s grasp. Sora gradually regained his senses and came to his feet. Riku followed shortly after, moaning as he rose.

Sora glared at the defenceless nobody. “You’re cornered,” he said, getting his keyblade ready.

But Fernando was not listening; instead, his vision was directed elsewhere. Sora, Riku, and Mickey stared in horror as they saw Fernando’s eyes turn a blazing orange. In a booming voice, he declared, “You are too late! It is time!”

Instantly, all eyes went to Xin, whose outline was glowing bright yellow. His eyes were wide open. His sockets were an empty white. He was smiling maliciously.

“The time has come for the Chasers to be erected!”

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hehe, well I've been quite busy, so I need to find the time to do it. It will come... eventually ^.^

In the meantime, I'm interested to hear what others have to say about my fic. Come on, people! ^.^

Zceith

Zceith-san is here! I really like your story, its nicely fast-paced, but not too fast. Also your descriptions are some of the best I've seen in this forum! All in all, good job!!:thumbsup:

I'm waiting for you chaaaappppteeerrr niiiiinnnnneeeeee!!!!!!

Zceith

I never was any good at waiting... ah well. Just write at your own pace, no good rushing it for fans if you don't do it as well! I'm still waiting for you chaaaapppterrr niiiinnne!!

Shi-Seventh Kira

Yo!!!!!

Deeman, you are a man of talent. You're writing ability is amazing. The battles, they are so poetic and they flow so nicely. You're descriptions are phenomenal.
I am also an author who enjoys writing stories in your genre. My friends and teachers like my battles but I always feel as if soemthing is missing. Do you have any advice for this one?

Keep up the good work. This is one of my fav. fanfics on the site!!!!!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Thank you VERY much, Shi-Seventh Kira! It means a lot to me <3

For writing battles, I think of what it would be like in real life; you know, if I were in the situation. What would be the enemy's move and how would I dodge it? Most importantly, how would I put it into words? Try to describe it how it looks/plays out. Does the enemy lash his whip? Write that. Does his opponent successfully dodge the lash? Write that. But in order to write that, you need to pay particular attention to what you're writing, to make things seem in order and so that people won't be confused.

Those are my words of advice =3

I'll be getting to to work on the next chapter sooner or later. All hope is not lost ^.^

Zceith

*Bump* Ahhh! Revenge of Nobodies is on the second page?! Not while I'm here!

I'll keep the Fanfic on the first page, so do whatever you need to Dee.:thumbup:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Chapter 9 up! Enjoy.

Chapter 9

Sora had to cover his face from the swirling vortex of sand and water. It plastered itself to his clothes and skin like a leech to a leg.

Amongst the catastrophe, Sora shouted desperately, “What’s happening?”

He could barely make out his friend, Mickey, advancing forward. His small form was surprisingly heavy enough to keep him on the ground. The mouse pushed forward, determined to stop Xin. But to his dismay, Mickey was cut short by the annoying enemy, Fernando.

Over the wild screams of the wind, Fernando yelled, “Go no further, mouse! It is too late!”

Mickey looked up at his enemy, frowning. With great force, the king spoke. “You’ve pushed all my buttons, nobody. And when all my buttons have been pushed, I get angry. Very angry.”

Mickey flipped up into the air and landed behind Fernando. The enemy whipped around only to be welcomed by a heavy slash from Mickey’s keyblade, sending Fernando sprawling to the floor. The king stood there with a solemn expression on his face. Sora had never seen the king this angry before. Mickey turned against the wind again, this time, walking forward with greater speed.

“You will not reach him in time, you incompetent fool,” the voice of Fernando rang, its sound waves matching that of the terrifying wind.

“Shutup, you!” Riku spat back, trying desperately to move forward, only to be pushed back.

“Riku,” Sora urged, “stay back! Mickey can handle this.”

Riku shot Sora a frustrated look, but then realized what was to be done. Slowly, he nodded and held back.

Sora watched as Mickey pressed forward, each step harder than the last. Could he make it? The king’s face looked painful, as if he were going to give in to the wind any second now. It tried desperately to bring Mickey off his feet, but the mouse held his ground.

Xin was now starting to levitate. His arms were spread out, mouth wide open, and eyes fully open. All of a sudden, a beam of whiteness streamed out of Xin’s mouth, climbing high into the air. As it reached the clouds, a loud boom sounded, and the whiteness seemed to explode upon the island, covering everything. Sora closed his eyes, the whiteness too great for his vision.

Over the screeching noise of the boom, Sora could hear Fernando scream, “Yes, we did it!”

Sora took one last breath as the force became too much for him.

Silence.

Darkness.

A clanking of metal.

Pain jolted through the keyblade bearer’s head. His eyes shot open, alarmed. He was being grabbed by the hair, from the back of the head.

“Ow, Riku, would you quit that out!” He shouted, not aware of who was on him.

A husky voice spoke. “Riku?”

Sora gasped. He turned his head. What he saw, he’d never forget.

A man suited in golden, plated armour, stood above him, towering over the boy like a skyscraper over an ant. He wore a protective helmet in which covered his whole head, with two sharp ends sticking out where the ears should have been. The helmet extended down into the neck, which was also covered in metal. The rest of his body was the same, with golden, silver, and bronze designs all over it.

But what struck Sora the most was what the man held in his metallic hands.

A keyblade. A keyblade without a keychain.

“Who is this Riku?” The armoured man questioned, bringing Sora’s head closer to his own.

“Ow-ow, would ya’ quit that?” Sora yelled, trying to break free.

“Let him go,” said a voice coming from behind the armoured man.

It was Riku. His keyblade was held high, ready to slash at the enemy.

A voice came from within the helmet. “I take it you are Riku?”

“Who wants to know?” Riku spat angrily.

“You fool,” the soldier continued, “you do not know who you are dealing with.”

“I don’t, eh?” Riku shouted, charging at his opponent.

“Riku!” Sora cried worriedly.

The result of the attack was not good. Riku met swords with the armoured soldier, but the enemy had already advanced a fierce attack which came at Riku so fast and so swiftly that the keyblader had no time to defend.

Riku fell to the floor, breathing hard.

“Are you that weak?” Taunted the man.

Riku up at his foe, stunned and angry. “You…” he ordered, “who.. who are you?”

“You mean to say- who are we,” The soldier replied, blunt as ever.

“We?”

Suddenly, two figures emerged from the misty background, each carrying a keyblade, each as deadly looking as the armoured man. Both wore armour, but each suit had its own looks and designs.

“No.. flippin’… way..” Riku breathed.

He turned to Sora. Sora blinked, not sure of what to do.

Then, Sora noticed something. “Where.. where’s the king?”

To Sora’s surprise, the armoured soldier spoke, prying his vision from the other two. “The king? Do you mean that weakling we fought not too long ago?”

“What?” Sora asked in disbelief. “What do you mean?”

“If so,” the armour soldier replied, pointing over to where Xin had been standing, “it’s right there.”

The armour soldier had been right. There laid King Mickey’s body, lifeless as a dummy. His keyblade stood beside his shrivelled up body, standing erect and tall.

“Mickey!” Sora cried, making a dash for his wounded friend. He was cut off by the tip of his enemy’s keyblade.

“Not so fast,” the man declared, turning at Sora.

Sora faced the man, angry as ever. “You did this! Who are you?”

The keyblade bearer was just about ready to slash at his opponent when the armoured soldier spoke.

His ominous voice ringed in Sora’s ears.

“My name is Terra.”

Zceith

Chaseers!!!! Aughh!! Great chappy, I think it's the best yet! Makes me want to pry the rest of the story from your cold dead fingers... I'm joking... I think.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wouldnt expect the Chasers to be evil, but hey, it is a twist =D

Great Chapeter Dee ^_^

But about Chapter 8, I dont know, Guess I wasnt "feeling it"
Haha
But good nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back