• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
WOW.
*gawks at Deeman's masterpiece*

You are the greatest!
I am so into this =)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Enjoy?
This isn't just enjoyment.
Its orgasmic =o...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yes I know =D

And your welcome.
Pleaseee keep this going

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Keep in mind, this isn't really... a chapter. It's more like "the fight", so it isn't very long. I guarantee you that the next chapter will be longer! =)

CHAPTER 6 (THE FIGHT)

Turoz unzipped his cloak and let the wind blow it away. He wore long, shiny black shoes matched with stretchy black pants. A belt divided his legs and stomach, engraved with a horrified looking skull. Most of his chest was shown, save it were some parts covered in a color-dry white shirt. He was built and looked menacing. On his hands were a pair of white gloves, and over his so-called shirt he wore a pitch-black vest.

“Stylish.” Riku commented.

As for his face, the man looked younger than he talked. Short, gelled black hair stood up on his head. His face was that of a determined, fierce soul. Deep, orange and oddly cat-like eyes made Sora grip his keyblade with nervousness.

“What about your weapon?” Sora asked, not sure if he wanted to know.

Turoz closed his hands together. Slowly, he pulled them apart. Gradually, as he brought his hands apart, a weapon was produced. He dropped one hand, and magic did the rest. It was a powerful looking spear, a long one with a sharp, crazy-designed blade at the tip.

He swished his weapon a couple of times in the air for fun, and then said, “Shall we start now?”

And with that, they fought. This time, Sora didn’t have to hold back. He used his keyblade masterfully, swinging effective blows at the right time. Riku helped out, protecting and aiding Sora in their fight. But it was not an easy fight. Turoz would dodge most of the attacks and counterattack with an almost impossible move to evade. His weapon was more than just a spear. It could let out powerful white-like shockwaves that sent Sora and Riku flying to the ground.
After being thrown to the ground once more, Sora got up and signalled to Riku for his attention. A brisk nod followed. Riku duelled with Turoz until he was able to send Turoz into the air. Perfect. Sora ran and jumped. Riku was waiting for him. Sora’s feet landed softly on Riku’s hands and he grabbed Riku’s keyblade just in time as he boosted with a side flip off his friends hands, higher into the air. He brought the two majestic weapons down, one after the other, on Turoz, too fast and strong for him to block. The two landed, this time, Turoz was the one on the ground.
Quickly, he got back up. “You two are very strong, but it all ends here!” A sound of desperation could be heard in his voice.
Double Dragon Demon Fang!”
Sora and Riku stood side-by-side, watching what was happening before them. Turoz’s spear disappeared. A great white light appeared above their heads, taking the shape of a dragon’s head. It looked big and powerful. Two, enormous and deadly looking teeth came out of its mouth, craving the taste of blood.
“What do we do?” Riku asked hopelessly.
“I-I… don’t know, Riku!” Sora admitted, ready for impact.
The dragon opened its mouth. Instantly, a stream of white, fiery light gushed out in a wide beam and onto the two keyblade master. Sora could not see anything but light; but it wasn’t the nice kind of light. His skin began to burn as the white-waves kept coming in. At this rate, the two friends would be fried crisp. Among the whiteness, Sora could see the shape of the dragon’s head form. It was getting closer, its teeth dripping. Now it was really close. Sora couldn’t move; he felt as if he were about to die.
Is-is this it? He thought drowsily, is this the end?

A roar, coming from the dragon. But wait, not a roar of anger, it was a roar of pain. And also, the white flames that had almost killed Sora and Riku evaporated into thin air. What had happened?

“Huh?” Sora heard Riku say weakly, trying to get up.

Both of them raised their heads to see what was going on. To their surprise, a figure, small in stature, stood before them; someone brave, someone fierce, someone and strong physically and spiritually. He had helped them both on many of their journeys, and they had come to respect him greatly. He held a beautiful golden keyblade in his hands.

Sora cried with joy at the sight of his friend. “M-M….. King Mickey!”

I

The Show Must Go On
Ooooooooooooooooooo! It was pretty! I want to see what comes next!

Xeath

I like it. I read a couple of Chapters so far, and I'll probably read the rest later, when I get back home. If you need any help with moves, add me to your Messenger (whether you have Yahoo or MSN.)

Xeath

Next chapter is almost up! Make sure to subscribe and read up to date! ;)

It'll be up soon ^^

Awesome. I'll go get my snacks and such, and read it through. =p

EDIT: I've now read it all the way through, and it is very good. I must say that the description in battles though is slightly weak, but overall, quite a good story so far.

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I've now read it all the way through, and it is very good. I must say that the description in battles though is slightly weak, but overall, quite a good story so far.

Yes, I know, the last battle I tended to rush.

*grabs notepad and writes* "be more descriptive in battle"

Guys, this chapter is almost done, and it's LONG! Oh and it's exciting; I'm the one writing it but I'm excited myself! >.<

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's done! Yes, the chapter is done, and it's a great read if I may say so myself =)

Please, enjoy!

CHAPTER 7

The powerful mouse had Turoz under control. The man’s waves of attacks were no use against the quick, agile king. With ease, Mickey disarmed Turoz and had him on his knees.
“You- How… How did you- you can’t defeat me,” Turoz roared with fury, eyes glaring at Mickey.
Mickey grinned. “You need to lighten up. I only disarmed you because you were about to harm my buddies. I’ll never let that happen!”
He turned to Sora and Riku. “Hey, fellas’!”
Sora tried to speak, but nothing came out. He was shocked at how quickly Mickey was able to defeat the powerful enemy.
“Surprised to see me? I know, it was unexpected, wasn’t it? But I knew I had to come; I sensed something horrible. I couldn’t just sit in my big chair doing nothing, so I left Donald and Goofy to look after the castle during my absence!”
“You ‘sensed’?”
“It’s something indescribable. I just knew I had to be here, right now, at this moment.”

Finally, Sora could speak. “Well, you picked the perfect time to come. We have no clue what’s going on!”
“That’s what we’re going to find out.” Riku said, able to get up now. “We have to find out what’s happening on this island.”
“Let’s ask him,” Sora suggested, pointing his keyblade at Turoz.

Turoz only glared at Sora. “I’m not telling you a thing. Kill me if you want, but I won’t ruin my friend’s plans.”
“Plans?” Mickey asked, confused. “This can’t be good.”
Just then, the purple-haired girl and the boy who Sora sent off to fight the nobodies leapt onto the stage.
In a robotic voice, she reported, “There are no more. We’ve destroyed them all.”
“Wow,” Sora complimented, “I’m surprised. Good work!”
“Who’s he?” the girl asked, pointing to Turoz.
“Him? He’s the one who summoned all these creatures.”
“Lemme at ‘im,” the brown hair boy shouted, running toward Turoz.
“Stop!” shouted Mickey. The boy halted. “We need information from him. If we kill him now, we won’t be able to find out what’s going on soon enough.”
“I already told you, I’m not telling you anything!” spat Turoz.
“Oh yes you will.” Mickey replied confidently.

Before anyone could say anything, Mickey leapt backwards and landed a few feet from Turoz.

“Step back!”

Everyone, except Turoz, did what they were told.

Mickey brought his keyblade up straight into the air. “Light, give me power!”
Instantly, particles of strength and light were being absorbed into the keyblade. “Divine Truth!”
Mickey aimed his keyblade at Turoz. “Who ordered you to come here and what is that person’s motive?” A beam of light exited the tip of the keyblade and streamed into Turoz’s chest. The man roared in agony. He shut his mouth and tried to keep it like that, but it was no use. His mouth forced itself open and he the man spoke.

“A man named Xin ordered me to come here and hold back the keyblade master. His motive… is…” The man tried to shut his mouth, only to fail again. Reluctantly, he continued, “His goal is to get revenge on Organization XIII!”
Mickey looked shocked. Keyblade still aimed at Turoz, the mouse persisted. “And how does he intend to do that?”
“I can’t –ugh! I can’t tell you…. No…!”
Another immense beam of light poured out of Mickey’s keyblade and onto the man.

“He… he is going to summon the Chasers to help him get revenge on those who afflicted him and his partner!”

Dead silence.

“You happy now?”
“The-the… the Chasers?” Mickey peeped out. “N-no, that can’t be! They don’t exist anymore!”
“Yeah, well they devised a plan; an effective one at that. And that’s why I’m here, to stop you guys from interfering.”
Suddenly, Mickey’s eyes bulged in horror. “No!”
“Mickey, who are the Chasers?” Sora asked, somewhat confused.
“No, no, no! This isn’t good!”
“Mickey, calm down!” Riku said, putting his hand on his little friend’s shoulder. “What’s going on here? Who are Chasers?”
“We don’t have time for that; we have to go, now!” Mickey shouted with surprisingly great power. He was about to jump off the stage when overhead, clouds began to form. Dark, ominous clouds began to swirl in circle-like motions.
“Hmph, looks like it’s almost time. You probably won’t-“ but Turoz was cut off.
“Fellas’, we’ve gotta’ run, now! Quick, where is your friend?” Mickey begged Turoz, impatient.
Turoz hesitated for a moment, but then pointed his finger somewhere in the distance. “Over there somewhere.”
“We move now,” Riku shouted, jumping off the stage with Mickey.

Before Sora followed, he turned to the purple haired girl. “Hey, could you stay here and keep an eye on this guy, Turoz?”
The girl held his gaze. She was quite pretty. “Yes, we will.”
“Thanks!” But before jumping off, he turned around. “I’m Sora, by the way.”
“I’m Colette. Nice to meet you.”
The boy with the brown hair added, “And I’m Jacob.”

Sora didn’t have time to respond. He merely nodded and then finally jumped off the stage, trailing behind his anxious friends.

Whoever they are, they’re going down!

Power surged through the dark figure. An engulfing flame swirled around him. He was building up energy, for this required quite a large amount. His eyes were closed, lost in an endless sleep of darkness. His lips never moved from that smiling position. All was going according to plan. Black flames danced around the sand and into the ocean, turning it to the same colour as the night sky. Overhead, the clouds moaned with frustration, swirling and darkening at every second. They threatened to strike with a bolt of lightning, but could not summon up the strength to do so.

A sound caused Xin to drowsily open his eyes. Another figure appeared, dressed in the same cloak as Xin. Walking slowly, he lifted his hood to reveal his face. Deep scars covered it. His hair, notably long, waved violently in the wind. His eyes shone with an orange, dreamy glow. They exchanged glances for a moment.

The man walked to the shoreline, its black, oozy waves clawing at his feet. In a manly voice, he spoke. “Xin, how is it coming?”

“All is well, master. The portal will be open soon enough.”

“I do pity the people on this island, though” the elderly man observed, gazing around at his surroundings, “for they know not what is coming.”

“They will find out soon enough.” Xin replied with a quick laugh.

“Indeed, I fear the Chasers will not like this small, unpopulated location that we’ve chosen for them.”
“Meh, it’ll do. Let’s let them do what they want to it. We’ll have power over them, right Fernando?-like, they won’t try and betray us or anything?”
“Let’s hope so. And that’s master to you. Once they hear our proposal, I’m sure they will not hesitate to help us.”
“Sorry, master.”
“Xin, continue your work. It is almost time.”
Fernando turned around. “Did Turoz do his job?”
Xin looked at him, unsure. “Well, I think so… he left a while ago, but he hasn’t come back yet.”
“What do you mean, you’re unsure? I thought you said he was capable of doing this, Xin. We can not afford the keyblade bearer to get past the marked boundary; if so, it could quite possibly ruin our plans.”
“I-I know, master. I’m sure he’s doing fine.”
“He’d better be…”

They both had a moment of silence. The wind blew fiercely, desperately trying to escape the awful scene.

Fernando spoke.

“Now, concentrate hard. Focus your power into one central force.”

Xin closed his eyes again. This time, the darkness leaped higher into the air. It swept in all directions so forcefully that Fernando had to hold on to the nearest tree for support. Then it died down.

Brilliant, he thought happily.

“Wait!” Sora called out. Riku and King Mickey came to a stop.
They both turned around. “What is it, Sora?” Riku asked impatiently.
“What about Kairi? We haven’t checked up on her?”
For a second, his friend looked stupefied. But then his expression returned grim.” She’s a big girl, she can handle herself.”
“B-but, we have to see if she’s okay!”
“Sora, we don’t have time for that.” Mickey said calmly. “Right now, we have more urgent matters to attend to. Now come on!”
Sora still stood there, frustrated. How could his friends so easily ignore Kairi like that? Should I turn back? He thought to himself.
“Coming?” Riku shouted in the distance.
Finally, he came to a decision. Looking up into the air, he said out loud, “Kairi, please be safe.” And with that, he ran onwards. Each step brought him deeper into the swirling mist of darkness.

Xin’s eyes jolted open. “It’s almost time!” He shouted in a hoarse voice.
Fernando was surprised at his apprentice’s outburst. “Slow down. There’s no need to rush. After all, we have all the time in the world!”
He continued to laugh, his ominous voice filling the darkened air with evilness. But suddenly, his voice was cut off by the sound of footsteps. Now serious, he turned his head to the direction of the sound.

Three figures emerged from the hazy mist. One small, one tall, and one normally sized.

“Who are they?” Fernando asked out loud. Quickly, he turned to Xin. “XIN, who are they?”
Xin opened his eyes to see three figures running along the shoreline, toward him. His eyes widened in horror. “N-no..”
“What? Who are they? Xin Tell me, now!”
“Master, I believe those are the keyblade masters!”
Fernando joined his apprentice with a look of horror displayed on his face. “I thought you said Turoz would take care of things! Xin, you fool!”
The three keyblade masters were now close enough to communicate. The first one to speak was Mickey. “We know why you are here and what your motives are.”
While Xin continued to cast the summon spell, his master stared in shock. “We are here to stop you. Go no further!”
Fernando regained his senses. “You fools, you cannot stop us! It is too late!”
“It’s never too late.” Riku stepped up, pointing his keyblade at Fernando. “And we’re going to stop you.”
“I second that,” commented Sora, raising his keyblade.
“You will not interfere with our plans!” Fernando shouted, glaring at the three.
“You’re plans for what?” Mickey asked. He continued by stating, “All the Organization members have been killed. They don’t exist anymore!”
Fernando laughed sheepishly. “And you actually expect me to believe that?”
“It’s true,” Sora told him, “I took most of them down. They’re gone, and your plans are for nothing.”
“NO, YOU LIE,” roared Fernando. ”You’re only saying that so that we’ll stop. We won’t stop what we’ve started. The Organization members are still alive; at least for now.”
“Why would we lie about something like this? We’re not kidding!” Sora protested.
“Master,” Xin cut in, “what if they are telling the truth? What if Organization V- I mean, XIII- is really gone? I mean, I heard that a keyblade master was after them, but I never found out he killed them”
“No!” Fernando barked back. “I refuse to believe it. I am not so easily deceived, keyblade masters. This event will take place; indeed it will be a life changing moment in history!”

The three keyblade masters exchanged glances. They all knew what had to be done.

“If that’s the case,” Mickey said darkly, “then we’ll have to kill you.”

“Kill me,” provoked Fernando, “I’d like to see you try! You won’t get past me!”
Turning to Fernando, he shouted, “Fernando! Keep casting the spell, I’ll hold them back while you do so!”

Fernando nodded in acknowledgement.

Mickey withdrew his keyblade. Riku jumped into his fighting position. Sora summoned the kingdom key into his hands, holding his gaze straight on Fernando.

Laughing menacingly, Fernando taunted, “Well now, let’s see what you’re truly made of!”

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wow.
Your really descriptive Deeman. Thumbs up =)

Can't wait for the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back