• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
...that martial arts guy.
He's very cool.
...you make, like, such the most awesomest characters. D: *envyenvyjealousy*

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
New Chapter! Short, but thrilling (especially at the end)

More will be up soon, and sorry for the daily. Let's just say I've been having internet connection problems =3

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 4

After receiving unanimous applause from the crowd, Sora walked through the door to the stage and down the steps, where Riku was waiting for him.

“I hear you did great out there!” He patted Sora on the back.
Sora shrugged. “I guess so, but you know I can do much better.”
“What do you mean?”
Sora laughed. No one was currently watching them, so he grabbed Riku, turned him, and said, “Watch, silly.”

Sora extended his arm out in front of him. Then it appeared. The beautiful, majestic weapon that had saved the world was in his hands. It was the keyblade known as the Kingdom Key.

Riku’s eyes widened. “Okay I get it,” he whispered. “Now put that thing back where it came from before you get caught!”
Immediately, the keyblade disappeared from Sora’s hands. He withdrew his arm. “So, now what?” He asked openly.
Suddenly, Jecht appeared. “You move on to your next opponent, but first others must fight theirs.”
Sora was glad Jecht had appeared now instead of when he had his keyblade in hand. “I was watching you, Sora. You did very well.”
“Uh, thanks.” Sora said, somewhat embarrassed.
“You may go rest now, until your name is called again.”

For the next hour or so, Sora sat deep in thought, watching the various competitors walk up and down the stairs. Some of them were victorious, while others had been defeated. One thing he noticed was that the freaky girl with purple hair had won her battle. It was a quick one; too quick for Sora’s liking. Not good, he thought. Riku had been sitting with Sora. They didn’t talk much, except for the occasional “When are they going to call my name?” or “I’m bored” from Riku. Sora could tell Riku was tense with nervousness, and he could understand why. “Don’t worry,” he comforted Riku, “you’ll do absolutely fine.”
“I already know that, stupid.” Riku would say, hiding his true feelings.
After what seemed like three hours, Riku’s name was called. “Finally,” he moaned, getting up.
“Good luck, man,” Sora encouraged Riku. They did their secret handshake which they had made when they got back to Destiny Islands, and then Riku walked up the stairs and through the door to the arena.

Riku opened the door and walked through it. What awaited him was overwhelming. He had never seen such a crowd before. Hundreds of people cheered him on, but all he could do was walk forward in awe. Focus on the fight, he told himself over and over again. He took the time to analyze his opponent, who he had never seen before. The boy seemed to be African. He had short, curly hair matching the color of his skin. His body was well-toned; muscular and slim. He grasped in his hand a wooden sword. As for his clothes, he wore ragged beige pants and nothing but a vest for a top. Riku laughed to himself. Reminds me of Aladdin, he thought. He didn’t remember the boy’s name, so he decided to ask.
“Hey,” Riku called over to the African, “I didn’t catch your name.”
The boy stared at him for a moment, as if he was an alien from mars, but finally replied, “It is Troy.”
“Ah, alright; well it’s nice to meet- I mean, fight you, Troy. My name-“
“Is Riku, I know. I listen.”
Riku scratched his head, a bit embarrassed. “Oh… well you got it. That’s me.”
The crowd had started to chant the word “fight” over and over. They were obviously getting impatient.
”Okay,” Riku started, switching into his common fighting stance, “you ready?”
The boy merely stood there and said, “Yes, I am.”

Riku was tempted to withdraw his keyblade, but he held back that desire. He only wanted to show Troy that he was more than just a boy. Instead, he ran up to Troy and brought his wooden sword down with all his might. The boy swiftly dodged the attack. “You are slow,” he commented.
Frustrated, Riku tried again. Troy missed the attack, this time counterattacking with a swish of his wooden sword. It hit Riku in the hip, causing him to bend over in pain. Troy took the advantage, jumped up, and landed his sword on Riku’s back. Moaning, Riku straightened himself and attempted to attack Troy again only to miss three more times. He was just too fast. How am I supposed to hit him? he thought. Now Troy was attacking Riku. Riku quickly dodged the first slash and strongly blocked the second. He saw an opportunity to make a move. Quickly, he slashed Troy and kicked him in the stomach. “Nice one.” Troy said, breathing heavily.
“Oh I’m just getting started!” Riku roared, charging at Troy.

Surprisingly, Troy dodged Riku’s massive slash by performing a back flip. After landing, he smiled. The crowd went wild. Riku frowned. He didn’t like the fact that Troy was getting all the attention, so he did a stunt of his own. Running toward Troy, he did a spiralling side flip, both his legs flying at his enemy. Troy dodged the first leg, but didn’t see Riku’s sword coming at him. A direct hit sent Troy to the ground. Riku landed with pride gleaming in his eyes. Troy was struggling to get up. Riku walked over to him. Putting his foot on Troy’s back, Riku provoked him, “You shouldn’t be in this competition if you’re that weak.” Continuing, he said, “Sure, you’re fast, swift, and agile, but that’s not all to a good fighter. You need to have endurance, strength, and solid determination. Practise hard, and maybe, just maybe, you’ll be able to become better. Sorry man, but this is the end of the road for you.”

And with that, Troy plopped to the ground, unconscious.

The crowd roared with pleasure. Riku managed to give a little smile, but said to himself, “That was too easy. I want more of a challenge than that.”

Walking off the stage, he continued, “Let’s hope I get to fight Sora next."

It was now five o' clock, and the first and second round had ended. Indeed, it was time to move on. Sora had done exceptionally well on the second round, completely destroying his opponent, who was an over sized, pretentious boaster. He was hardly a challenge at all; nothing like the first match. It made Sora wonder how his second opponent had even made it past the first round. His enormous size and deep voice had probably scared his first enemy off the stage, Sora laughed to himself. As for Riku, Sora had congratulated him for both his victories, but Riku merely shrugged, complaining that he didn't have enough of a challenge. He had hoped that he would have had to fight Sora at the second round, but it turned out he didn't.

The sun was starting to set, and there were only a few competitors left, besides Sora and Riku. Sora couldn't wait for the finals. He knew he could win, and he wanted it very badly. The two friends waited eagerly and patiently for their names to be called. Over time, Sora recognized one of the remaining competitor. It was the girl with purple hair. It seemed she didn't have a scratch on her.
Suddenly, a loud scream reached Sora's ears. It came from outside, and it appeared that everyone in the tent had heard it. He and Riku quickly exchanged glances, and then, after nodding, they got off their seats and sped up the stairs to the arena. Tailing behind them was the purple-haired girl along with a boy Sora had never seen before. He didn't have the time to study the boy; instead, he kept his vision in front of him, to whatever was coming. Worry gripped him like the freezing cold on a winter day. What if that scream had come from Kairi?

What could possibly be happening outside that would cause someone to scream?

Devious

Oooo, shivers went down my spine a little bit. Keep up the great work Deeman!

Devious

Where oh where has the author of this fanfic gone?! Chapter 5!

I

The Show Must Go On
Ah, it's soo good! And I love your fighting scenes, Deeman, very discriptive!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
(Sorry for double post but)

THIS CANT DIE

AHHHH DEEMANN

come back please =]

I

The Show Must Go On
I want to see an update... *pines away for Deeman's update* *explodes with fangirl excitement over Axel coming back*

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey, all you awesome people!

First off, let me apologize for my long delay. The reason for this is because we lost our internet connection. I haven't been able to access the internet for about a week now, and I've missed KHI badly. It feels great to be back ^^
During the week, I kept thinking how I wanted to post up another chapter and felt so bad for all you who read my fanfic; heck, you've all probably abandoned this now >.<

Anyway, fear not! I'm not finished; nope, I'm just getting started. Again I apologize. I'll get right to work as soon as possible.

Now, just to pay you all back, here's a little "teaser" of what's to come!

CHAPTER 5

The calm waves of Destiny Islands rolled up the damp sand, only to stumble back down into the open sea. Each wave produced a crisp, refreshing sound; a sound that would soothe and calm one's feelings. Birds chirped overhead, enjoying the beautiful sunset presented before them. Not far away, one could hear the cheers and screams of a number of people. No one was in sight, for they were all busy screaming their heads off. A swarm of seagulls lay nestled on the sand, peacefully sleeping.
Just then, the resting seagulls flew away in panic. Something had disturbed them, and that "something" was eventually shown. A black portal had appeared among the innocent birds. Two figures, each dressed in a long, black hooded cloak, stepped out. One of them revealed his face. He was a male, with short, pointed hair as dark as his cloak. His eyes shone with a hazy brown gleam, and a smile swept across his long face. The other did not do the same; instead, he remained hidden under his cloak.

"So, this is it," the man not wearing his hood peeped out excitedly, "this is what we've been waiting for and we're finally here. Can you believe it?"
The hooded man remained silent.
"Oh come on, Turoz, you must be excited!"
After a moment's hesitation, the hooded man, Turoz, spoke in a raspy voice. "I'm only in it for the money."
"Yeah, well don't forget that you're my friend too!" the other said, his eyes wide with shock. "Wouldn't you have done this without being paid?"
"I'm not the one seeking revenge, Xin," Turoz replied curtly, "and I wouldn't see anything in it for me if I wasn't paid."
The hoodless man, Xin, ran his hands through his black hair. "Well you wouldn't like being exiled either. Those stupid members of Organization XIII, they don't understand anything. Once we take control, are plans will be put forth!-with the help of ‘them’," he added.
"Yeah, well I don't really care about what you do, so I'm going to go do my job now."
"Good idea," nodded Xin, "I expect you to do a good job."
"At the amount I'm getting paid, heck yeah I will. No one will get passed me; believe me, you won't be interrupted."
Xin rubbed his chin worriedly. "It's only the keyblade master that worries me... that boy, Sora... I hear he and his friends are strong."
"Obviously I wouldn't be here if I couldn't handle them; neither would you or your master."
"Hmm, I guess you're right."
Before Xin could continue, Turoz nodded to himself and took off. Xin stood there, staring after his friend. The hooded figure walked slowly along the shoreline, toward the happy shouts in the distance. "Be careful," Xin shouted after him. He never knew whether his friend had heard him or not, for Turoz gave no sign of acknowledgement.

After waiting a few more moments, Xin drew his attention to himself. "Let's begin," he whispered, raising his eyebrows with excitement. He shook his arms to warm up, and then and brought them in front of him.

It's almost time... time for us nobodies to get revenge!

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh flippy. Who are these new people, and what havock will they cause! Update soon?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Aww, Snowy, I really appreciate your comment, thaaank you =) <3<3

Don't be jealous, you're probably a whole load better at writing than I am ^^

So yeah people, I'll get to work soon on the next chapter. I know you want it up, but I've just recently gotten the internet back so it'll take a bit of time. In the meantime, subscribe to this thread so that you know when I post up the next chapter =D

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey guys ;) Long time no-post, eh? Anyway, I've managed to fit in the time to complete this fairly short chapter. Enjoy!

Continuation of Chapter 5

Turoz continued along the coast of Destiny Islands. Each step brought him closer to his objective. Each step brought him closer to the arena. Each step brought him closer to the keyblade master. He devised a thoughtful plan in his head as to how he should carry out his job. Everybody on this island will soon find out what is happening and they’ll have no clue what to do; except maybe those aggravating keyblade masters. But that’s where my part comes in. I will hold them back with all my might, mind and strength. With my new powers I have obtained from Xin, I’ll use those worthless nobodies to form a barrier around the arena. No one will be able to get out, or in.

A smile could be seen under the cloaked man’s hood. He almost liked his plan too much. He continued along the coast as a mysterious looking figure, walking with the slow motion of the waves.

Sora was the first one to burst out the door and onto the arena stage. Quickly, he glanced around at his surrounding. His conscience told him to look for Kairi, but it was too hard. All the people were scattering here and there in confusion and panic. He couldn’t spot Kairi among the fleeing inhabitants.
“The heck is going on?” asked Sora, as Riku came to his side.
“This doesn’t look good,” his friend added, with an angry expression on his face.
Sora stood in his position, looking for what might have caused the ruckus. Riku, as well as the purple-haired girl and unfamiliar looking boy, helped him in his search. Then, he spotted it. It came to him like a jolt of pain through the stomach; the shocking realization of what was happening. Now he knew what was going on.
“Riku,” he shouted, pointing to one of the stands, “look there!”
Riku squinted, but then his eyes grew wide with horror. “It can’t be!” he cried. “Nobodies? What are they doing here?”
A horde of nobodies blocked anyone from escaping. One man tried desperately to shove a nobody out of the way, only to be brutally thrown back into the stands. Confusion loomed over the crowd.
Sora and Riku exchanged glances. They, as well as Kairi, were the only ones who knew who these nobodies were. What’s their motive, and who’s leading them? Sora thought to himself. He had defeated all of Organization XIII’s members, so they couldn’t be the source of the problem.
“Sora, watch out!” Riku shouted as a nobody leapt on to the stage. It was heading toward Sora in timed, jerked movements. A wind of panic hit Sora. What was he to do? Should he withdraw his keyblade, for everyone to see? What would he tell them? But before he could do anything, Riku rushed the nobody and disposed of it with a swish of his own keyblade.
He turned around to face Sora. “There’s no point in hiding them anymore. We’ve got a tough situation on our hands and we need to fight effectively. If we want to solve this problem, we’re going to have to use our keyblades.”
“K-keyblades?” Asked the boy who had followed Riku and Sora, eyes wide with astonishment.
“Uh, it’s a kind of weapon that my friend and I use… something not from here.”
“I can see that,” the girl with the purple hair butted in. “Why do you use them, though?”
Riku looked at Sora expectantly, only to find him shrugging. “Well, uh, I guess… Uh..”

Just then, a figure flipped onto the stage, landing nimbly on his feet. What Sora saw made his heart leap. The mysterious looking figure was wearing the exact same cloak that all of the Organization members would wear.
“Organization XIII? I thought we got rid of you already,” Riku shouted, taking a step toward the person in frustration.
Before he could continue, the person replied in a low, raspy voice, “I am not of this Organization XIII you speak of, though I have heard of it. It is not in my interest to associate with this organization; I am more of a freelancer, if you will.”
“Freelancer? So who do you work for?” Sora pressed.
“That is confidential; however, you may find out soon. They have so-called ‘great plans’ in store for all of us. I’ll be gone by then, thankfully.”
“What do you mean, great plans?” Riku asked, determined for answers.
“Plans that cannot be disturbed, for they are being put forth at this moment. That is why I cannot let you leave this region. My worthless nobodies are taking care of that.”
“You think you can keep us here like that? Don’t you know who we are?”
Sora glanced at Riku, shocked. But to his surprise, the man answered, “Yes, in fact, I do. You are keyblade wielders.”
“How’d you know that?” Riku exclaimed.
“I have my sources.”
After a moments hesitation, Riku continued, “Tell us what they’re up to!”
“Riku,” Sora explained, “it’s no use. He’s been told not to say anything. The only way to get information out of him is if we defeat him and then press him for answers.”
“That is not possible.” The nobody said. “You will be destroyed if you try.”
“Shutup! You don’t know what you’re saying,” Riku shot back at him.
“Yeah, we’re a lot stronger than you think,” Sora added. “Now, who are you?”
“I suppose I shall tell you my name. I am Turoz of Ecalaska, freelancer and assassin.”
“Good enough,” Riku shrugged, “now, let’s get started!”
“Wait,” Sora restrained Riku. He turned to the other two people who had followed them. “You two, go help fend off those nobodies, quick!”
“Nobodies?” Asked the girl, confused.
“The white creatures!”
“We’re on it.”
With that, they hopped off the stage and ran toward the nobodies.
“Good luck,” Sora whispered to himself.
“Now are you ready?” Turoz asked.
“We sure are!”

”Then let’s play!”

Woohoo, the next chapter is bound to be exciting^^ You'll get to see how skillfully Turoz fights. It'll take the determination teamwork of both Sora and Riku to take him down. Think they'll be able to do it? I sure hope I can continue this; I really need to find time >.<

Thanks again for all those who still read =) (Remember to subscribe, so that when I update, you'll know =D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back