• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Return Of a Hero (originally made by The Other Side)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
((Please PM your character sheet to me before you post it here))

Years ago, a boy named Sora closed Kingdom Hearts, The Door to Darkness, and saved the worlds from Eternal Darkness.He has returned to Destiny Islands with his friends Riku, Kairi, and Namine. Also,new Keywielders and their families have moved to Destiny Islands. Sora,Riku,Kairi, and Namine go meet with these new Keywielders and they all end up coming big friends with each other. These new friends have countless laughs, crys, sad moments, happy moments, and great adventures on the Islands.

Meanwhile,the Darkness is trying to return to the worlds and destroy the light. After countless times of trying, the Darkness cannot break through the heavy steel doors of Kingdom Hearts. Now, somehow, the Darkness has found a way to attack the worlds without going out and coming in Kingdom Hearts. The Heartless attack countless worlds without hesitation or caution. The only world that they have not been able to destroy was Destiny Islands. The Heartless are still trying to break the barriers around Destiny Islands. If they do, The Island and it's locals will be in grave danger.

At Disney Castle, King Mickey has found out that the worlds are being destroyed once more. He sends Goofy and Donald, along with some Knights and wizards, to check out what is going on. When they reached Hallow Bastion, King Mickey recived no more transmitions from them. He keeps sending more and more knights, but none of them come back home with information on Donald and Goofy. When one returns, he has a transmitted message from Goofy saying:

Goofy on transmitted messages: King Mickey,

We have safely made through the blockade of Heartless around Hallow Bastion. Donald is off with his wizards looking for anyone who suvived the attack. My King, you should send help. I'm not sure but...I get the feeling we're being watched by something,...or someone...here. I will send you another transmission on our movem....what!?!Heartless!!!N-

The message was cut off and King Mickey went in shock. He is now trying to get Sora and the others to help him find his Loyal subjects who are also his best friends.

After countless ventures on the Island, Sora and co. are all transported to Disney Castle. Once there, they find King Mickey who tells them about the Heartless. When Sora hears about Goofy and Donald's dissappearance, he instantly agrees to help King Mickey find out how the Heartless are returning. They will meet old enemies from times pasted and Sora will have to rise again to stop the Darkness once more. But, he cannot do this alone. The other Keywielders are going to help him and Riku take down the Heartless. Will they find out how they Darkness returned and take it back to where it once was? Or will they returning enemies stop the Keywielders and bring ruin to the universe? Join this RP and find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:

1)No Godmoding
2)No player killing or player-controlling. PM the person if necessary.
3)Post 3 or more reasonable lines in each post
4)Try to stay in character all the time
5)If going out of character, use the OOC clause or (())
6)I don't care what character you use as long as it's Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, or a new character but please PM me before you do
7)Do not control ANY characters besides your own or you will be kicked out. PM the person and ask them if you can control their character for a while. If they say no, that's it.
8)MUST BE AN ADVANCED, when I say advanced, I me a Good Rper, ROLE-PLAYER TO JOIN! NO N00BS!
9)Staff Members are welcome to join (But I don't think they will)
10)Must write within 2 days or your character will be controled
Worlds(In order of visit some Worlds will be visited again in the 2nd RP):

Disney Castle

Land Of Dragons

The Underworld

Domino City(Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Atlantica

Hyrule(The Legend Of Zelda)

Twilight Town

Space Paranoid(Tron official name)

Delta Halo(Halo 2)

Spira (FFX-2)

Genosis(Star Wars:Episode 2)

Pride Lands

Waiting for a name...(Gundam Seed Name is open to suggestions)

Middle-Earth(Lord Of The Rings)

Halloween Town/Christmas Town

Hogwarts(Harry Potter)

Midgar(Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children)

Timeless River

Deep Dive City(Everyone will get seperated here and then will meet up again at Castle Oblivion)

Hallow Bastion

Castle Oblivion
Template:

Name: Your character's first and Last name you can add middle name if you want
~~~

~~~

~~~

Appearances-

Regular:

Atlantica:

Space Paranoid:

Pride Lands:

Halloween Town/Christmas Town:

Timeless River:
~~~

Weapon(s): Max is 3 but at least have one that is a side weapon
~~~

Side:

Keywielders(Light): The main characters of the RP

XIII Order(Darkness): The main enemies of the RP

Neither(Twilight): The characters who have no side out of the two above.Later in the RP, they should choose a side
~~~
Special Abilities: Special moves you perform. Should be a max of 4

Homeworld: The place where your character is born or raised at. This should be Destiny Islands or you should at least find a way to get to Disney Castle if not from DI.
~~~

Personality: Your character's personality or type
~~~

Bio: You character's life story. Please give a brief description on how your person got his/her Keyblade if you have one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My character Template:

Name: Marcel "Jester" James (He is called Jester because of such a fool he is, and the fact that he hates his name and forced everyone to give him a nickname.)

Appearances-

Regular: Has the same hiar style as goku except shorter, tall and has small muscles. Wheres a black and white jester hat and a a black and white checkered long sleeved shirt. Jet black jeans and black and white shoes. (like these>

Atlantica: a black tail fin and is still wearing his jester hat.

Space Paranoid:same as sora's tron suit except it is black and white and he isn't wearing a helmet.

Pride Lands: a teenage panther with his keyblade in his mouth.

Halloween Town/Christmas Town: a full jester costume, all black and white.

Timeless River:cartoony looking.

Weapon(s):

Keyblade: white-night keyblade (a long kingdomkey, black handle, white blade and a moon at the top)
techniques:
strike-raid
ragnarok

side-throwing daggers (in compartments up his sleeves)
rapid toss
thousand daggers

Side: Keywielders

Special Abilities: Drive form with his brother seth and is called rage-form, he stays the same except all his close turn from white to red and his hair spikes up. his keyblade also changes the same to match his clothes.

Homeworld: Destiny islands

Personality: Just a fool and a cluts, but he is also loyal to every single one of his friends and would never let them down, he is also very adventurous.

Bio: Jester had grown up with only 3 people in his life, his parents and his twin brother and best friend Seth. When they were 14 they're parents were off in the sailboat when a bad storm started to roll in. They were calling to they're parents but they just couldn't here them. The waves started churning and the boat was flipped by a wave and destroyed. Seth was so devastated by it that he ran away and Jester hasn't seen him since.

When he was 16 he was exploring the island he was on and he ran into a cloaked figure in a cave. The figure didn't say anything but rushed him. Jester slammed against a wall and at that moment his keyblade appeared infront of him. He faught back against the figure eventually it just vanished.

When he was 17 he traveled over to other islands and eventually ran into Sora and the gang and quickly became good friends with them all.

He is now 18 and has became a great fighter with his keyblade and seeking out every adventure he hasn't taken on the islands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back