• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Attention! I’ve been thinking of retelling the story Kingdom Hearts in my view. That’s right, I’ll be part of the story and so will many other characters I’ll add (that’s why It’s a remake). It will be a chapter per post, but in order to make this work I’ll need you guys to help me. I’ll need info on the Heartless bosses and points in the story that aren’t in the cutscenes. (You can disregard Roxas’ days in the virtual Twilight Town.) I’m starting at where the game begins at Kingdom Hearts 1 (Chamber of Awakening, I think).

Note: This is also found in nightelf37.wordpress.com and I own that website (NOT Wordpress, of course) and I'm re-posting the story here to see what you guys think.

New: Since I have noticed that no one is checking this out, I have decided to quit posting in this thread and have chosen to give you the link to my site where my story is put. You can make your comments here or there.
URL:

Kingdom Hearts Remake 1, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Kingdom Hearts Remake: Chain of Memories, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Kingdom Hearts Remake: CoM: ReverseRebirth, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
http://nightelf37.wordpress.com/index/

Last edited:
Awards
Here comes my Prologue.

(For a hint on what I am wearing in this adventure, I have a blue shirt with a yin-yang decal, jeans, and blue sneakers. By the way, my name is Rael. I am also wearing sturdy glasses and those motorcycle gloves which do not cover your fingers.)

I don’t know how or why, but when I came to, I was on a green circular platform with a triangle with 3 circles in its edges colored red, blue, and yellow respectively. A voice then called out to me and said, “Much to do. Little time to do them. Take your time. Never fear. Now walk forward.” Though quite startled, I walked in the middle as the voice said. Then 3 pedestals appeared at the smaller circles on the floor and above them appeared a spear, a bazooka, and a pistol. The voice said, “Choose your weapon wisely.” As I decided on the 3, I chose the pistol (I disregarded the spear since I do not prefer close combat and even if the spear has more reach than a sword, I still have to approach the target. I disregarded the bazooka as well since although it is a ranged weapon, it looked too bulky for me to handle and I don’t want slow.) and once I took it a shield appeared on my right hand since I had the pistol on the left. Then the green platform shattered and I fell down slowly (Weird!) and soon landed on a purple square platform with a spiral pattern. Then, Shadows appeared around me.
150px-Shadow2.jpg
The lowliest of enemies in Kingdom Hearts.

Just then The voice came again and said, “Don’t be afraid. You must fight at times like this to survive.” I then gripped my gun tightly and when one of the Shadows jumped towards me, I blocked with my shield, swung it off, then blasted away (The pistol had a silencer, I assume, since I heard no gunshot, which would be deafening.) at the other Shadows who disappeared after 2 shots. After busting the lot, a dark portal (I don’t know what else I can call it) appeared from beneath and sucked me in. When I came to, I was on a pink triangular platform with a treasure chest in front of me. Once I opened it revealing a money munny bag transparent door in front of me. It then opened and flashed a bright light in front of me. When it faded, I was on a red octagonal platform with a Feng Shui pattern. Just then 8 Shadows appeared all around me. I fought them of course, dodging attacks, blocking them, receiving attacks from behind (I soon learned to counter those), returning them, and after that, I was suddenly on a yellow 5-point star shaped platform with another star pattern within it, then I saw Darkside appear in the center.
200px-Darkside.jpg
At first I was intimidated by the colossal size, but then the voice said to me “At times, there will be bosses like this, so you better get brave. Besides, ” with a queer sense of humor, “there is no need for any pangs of regret; these Heartless are made out of darkness and must be eliminated.” I gathered my courage, keeping what the voice had said in mind, then started firing away at Darkside (I noticed my pistol’s ammunition was infinite since I never heard any click signifying “out of ammo”.) and any Shadows that appear. Soon, Darkside was defeated and suddenly I was sinking into the darkness and when it reached all the way to my head, I lost consciousness.

Awards
Here comes my first chapter.

Chapter 1: Destiny Islands

Part I. Introductions
When I woke up again, I was underneath a tropical-type tree that had on it a cluster of yellow star-shaped fruits. Just then a blonde girl about my age (16 years old) wearing a blue headband, a yellow shirt with a zigzag pattern, matching jogging pants, and sneakers of the same color, passed by and noticed me. When I looked at her face, it resembled that of Naminé (even though she doesn’t exist at this point of the story; I mentioned her only for description purposes). As she approached, I noticed I was holding a slingshot on my left hand and a few stones on the right. Then, she asked what my name was. When I answered, she said “My name’s Florina.” Then when she asked if i was hungry, even if only a bit, I aimed my slingshot at the fruits above and shot a stone at them. The stone hit with perfect accuracy and after a few of the fruits fell (oddly, without any bruises), Florina said “That fruit is called a paopu. Try one.” I did and it tasted, to me, like a mix of mango and banana. When Florina walked away from me, I stowed my slingshot and stones in my pocket, gathered the rest of the paopus, then followed As I walked and ate another paopu, we came to an area where we saw these kids:
250px-Kh-tidus.jpg
Tidus

200px-Kh-selphie.jpg
Selphie

250px-Kh-wakka.jpg
Wakka

180px-200px-Kairi_%28Kingdom_Hearts%29.jpg
Kairi

150px-Riku.jpg
Riku

200px-Kh-sora-model.jpg

They were “lounging around” or doing friendly duels with one another. She approached Wakka and asked if he can spare a duel with me (I winced at the thought). He twirled his “Blitzball” and said okay. He and I went over to the “battle area” (which was the beach) and everyone else went under the shade of the trees to watch. Then Florina stood up and called out “Begin!”
Part II. Versus Wakka
At the moment “Begin!” was heard, Wakka tossed his ball towards me and before I knew it I was struck. (Oddly, I did not feel pain on any specific part of my body but rather it spread out all over evenly so there was little pain in general.) Just when I recovered, I saw Wakka running for his ball. As a response, I took out my slingshot, loaded a stone, then shot at Wakka, who received the hit but soon recovered quickly and continued for his ball (He must be having the same ‘pain’ condition as I, and perhaps everyone else has that too). I ran around him and when Wakka got his ball, he tossed it at me and I slapped it back and it stunned him . Then I ’shot’ away at him and he signaled defeat when I saw stars flying around him. When I want over to Florina, Sora came over to Wakka, gave him something to drink, then Wakka was back on his feet again, then the 2 began to duel as Kairi called out “Begin!”. Just then, another guy with hair as white as Riku’s came over to us. He wore a silver shirt with a volleyball decal, grey pants, and black boots. As he combed back his clean-cut hair with his hand, Florina introduced me to him as Windelle and she also introduced him to me (by my name, of course). Before he can say anything else, I heard Sora call out victory as Wakka (given the same drink as before) walked to our “spectator area” (which was under the shade of the trees)and Selphie came over to the “battle area” and called out for me to battle her and Florina nudged me over to the “battle area” then called out “Begin!”
Part III. VS Selphie
At the sound of “Begin!”, Selphie lashed out her jump rope and, unlike last time, I was ready and caught the end of it with a bit of difficulty. Naturally, she tried to tug back her ‘weapon’, then I let go of the end I was holding and is lashed back at her and she was hit. I then took out my slingshot and shot away at her but she was not to lose so quickly for she lashed out at me again and, this time, I was struck by that blow. She was about to strike again when Sora called out that he wanted to fight her. She consented and I was ’switched out’. As the 2 battled, and as I ate another paopu, Windelle said to me, “You know, I never saw you around Destiny Islands before.”
Florina said, “Maybe he came from somewhere else, like Kairi had.”
“Kairi came from another world?”
“Yes. At least Sora and Riku say so.”
“Okay. Seeing there is a ’second’ case something like this happened, I’m inclined to believe you, even if Kairi and he don’t know one another since maybe they aren’t from the same world.”
Before either of the two can say anything else, Sora claimed victory once again and this time, Tidus asked me to battle him. Like before, I was ‘persuaded’ to enter the ‘battle area’ with him as Sora and Selphie (rejuvenated by the same drink he gave to Wakka when I had defeated him) returned to the “spectator area”. Then Florina called out “Begin!” once more.
Part IV. VS Tidus
At that signal, Tidus suddenly charged at me with his toy sword, which was made of wood, and I barely dodged him in time by jumping to the left but he struck me successfully again since his toy sword was on his right hand. He managed to follow up with a 1-2-3 combo. I ran all the way to the shore and then pulled out my slingshot and shot away at him. However, Tidus swiftly (Whoa!) deflected my shots. He then reached me and struck me 1-2-3 again. Before I knew it, I was knocked out. Tidus then helped me up, gave that ‘healing’ drink (Tastes like Gatorade™ Blue Chill to me.), then Sora came over to substitute in my place and then called Wakka and Selphie to fight him in a 3-on-1 match. As I returned to Florina and Windelle, I saw 2 boys come over to us. One of them looked like Wakka, but he wore a green beanie hat, an orange undershirt under a green jacket, green jogging pants, and orange sneakers. The other guy had the likeness of Tidus, wore a blue beanie hat, blue T-shirt with a green vest over it, blue shorts, and green sneakers. I gave them 2 paopus to eat and after the short snack, the guy in green and orange, who called himself Gregorio said to Windelle, “So? How good is he?” (Referring to me, I suppose.) Windelle replied, “Not that well when it came to Tidus and I can’t determine if he would’ve won against Selphie had Sora not ‘tagged’ him out.” The other guy, named Yoris, then suggested that Windelle, Florina, and I do a 3-on-1 with Sora. I was surprised Florina fought as well; she pulled out a slingshot to prove it. Windelle then pulled out a slingshot as well. Just then, Sora proclaimed himself victorious and the three of us (myself, Windelle, and Florina) stepped up to “battle area” as the defeated 3 (Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus) went over to the “spectator area” as Sora waited for us while in his battle stance.
Part V. 3 on 1 Match
At Kairi’s signal, Sora started running towards me. As Florina and Windelle ran in opposite directions (I was between the two of them.), I acted fast and as Sora thrust his sword down towards me, I caught it and shoved hard as Sora kept bringing down his weight on me. Just then, I saw Florina and Windelle shoot at Sora and he received the blows real hard. He then tried to get his toy sword off my hands but I grasped on no matter how he moved it as my 2 teammates continued firing away. Soon enough, stars appeared over Sora’s head as he claimed defeat. Riku came over, substituted for Sora, saying, “You can handle 3 opponents with a ball. jump rope, and toy sword, but you can’t handle 3 ’slingshooters’? Pitiful, although it’s probably due to the new kid’s unorthodox maneuver.”, then he did his battle stance. Kairi then called out “Begin!”, and Riku rushed towards me like Sora had. Riku held his toy sword on his right hand compared to Sora’s doublehanded handling so I had no idea how to do what I had done with Sora so I fired away instead. Like Tidus, he deflected every shot and soon enough was striking me and was evading my teammate’s shots with little ease. Soon enough, I was KO’d and Riku started on Windelle next (In here, being KO’d doesn’t mean knocked unconscious as I was able to see the battle but under half-closed eyes and being unable to do anything). Though Windelle dodged quite well, it wasn’t long before he received Riku’s blows as well. Soon, he was defeated as well and I daren’t watch Riku bust Florina as well. A few moments later, Riku proclaimed victorious saying, “Piece of cake.” Kairi, Gregorio and Yoris came over to each of us and gave us that ‘healing’ drink and we were back on our feet. Everyone then walked off in different directions saying “See you later!” to everyone else. I followed Florina and Windelle as they walked together.
Part VI. Day’s End
As I walked with the two (It was about 3 PM), Windelle said, “Maybe you could use some training with that slingshot.”
I said, “Now you mentioned it, I guess I do need some practice.”
“All right then. Let’s get a few lessons started. Wanna go on without us, Florina?”
“No thanks. I wanna see you train him.”
“Okay.”
For 2 hours, I practiced “the art of the slingshot” and soon, it was sunset and Windelle said, “It’s time for us to go home. Wanna come sleep over with me?”
I don’t know why, but I quietly refused the offer and said, “Maybe I should continue training on my own.”
“Oookay. Will you be here tomorrow?”, Florina asked. I gave her a where-else-would-you-think-I-can-go look. The two then left and when they were gone, I treated myself to another paopu. Suddenly, I received a hard blow from behind that I was knocked unconscious. [Of course I had no idea who did it; (s)he probably wanted me to 'spend the night here' because when I woke up, it was daytime.]

Awards
Chapter 2: Second Day at the Islands

Here comes the second chapter.

When I woke up from my previous ‘forced’ sleep, Florina and Windelle were staring at me. Windelle said, “Hey, Rael. Are you okay?”
“Uh….. Yeah. I think.”
“Good thing the perpetrator did not intend to kill you or if (s)he did, perhaps the operation ‘gone bad’.”, Florina said.
“I guess so.”
“Anyways, what do you intend to do?”
“Uh. I guess I’ll do some more training with Windelle with the slingshot.”
“That’s a good idea.”, Windelle said. “Anyway, how did you get here? And do you remember anything about where you were from?”
“I do remember where I am from but I do not know how I got here.”
“Right.”
“No really. But I do remember being in some weird place and some black thing swallowing me up.”
“Weird.”, Florina said. “I remember Sora saying something like that to Kairi yesterday when I gossiped with her.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. Anyway, you should get started with your ‘training’.”
“Yeah. I guess I should.”
During the following hours, Windelle trained me further on fighting with the slingshot and soon, I was able to strike a fairly distant target with relative ease. Florina watched the two of us the whole time. At 12 NN, Windelle halted training and shot down some paopus for us to eat. Windelle said, “Well. I should get going. I want to do a duel with Riku alone and see how I’d do.”
“What!”, I said. “We weren’t even able to beat him together. What makes you think you alone can ‘kick his butt’ when our ‘butts’ were kicked despite our outnumbering him?”
“I wasn’t fully focused with you as an ‘obstacle’.”
“Then what about after I was ‘KO’d'?”
“I had problems dodging Florina’s shots despite her being very accurate. Riku’s evasiveness made those shots meant for him threaten to hit me.”
“Oh. I see.”
“Anyways. I better be going. Bye.”
Once Windelle left, Florina asked, “So. You wanna continue training?”
I replied. “If it’s okay, sure.”
“All right then. Let’s get this started.”
It was a long session and it made me hungry though I had ‘paopu breaks’ in between. At 5PM Florina declared done and I was better than before. “Well, you okay?”
“I guess so. I could really use some rest.”
“Okay. See you later.”
Florina then left and I decided to take a nap underneath one of the trees. I don’t know how long I slept but when I awoke, It was dark and stormy but without rain.

Last edited:
Awards
Chapter 3: Departure

I don’t know how it got there but I expected a long adventure, so I took the bag (which resembled the girl's bag in Pokemon Generation III) (hoping I would find its owner), put it on, and shot down every paopu I could see and stuffed it in. Oddly, it never reached full (must be a 'magic satchel') but as I was in a state of panic, I ignored that strange phenomenon and proceeded to find a way out. As I wandered, I encountered the same Shadows from “Prologue: The Awakening”. When I tried shooting them with my slingshot, they only flipped over for a moment, then start approaching again. Seeing it was useless to fight them, I ran until I suddenly bumped into Florina who said, “You seen Windelle?”
I replied, “No. Let’s look around.” As we did, I saw Sora and when we approached him I looked where he was looking and saw Riku and Windelle under a ‘dark portal’ (Again, I don’t know what else to call it.) Just then, Sora said, “Where’s Kairi? I thought she was with you.”
Riku said, “The door is open.”
“What?” I called out, which caught Sora’s attention. Before he can say anything to me, Windelle said, “The door. It’s open, guys. Now we can go to the outside world.” (Must be talking about the other worlds.)
”What are you talking about?’, Sora replied. “We gotta find Kairi –”
” — and the others too.”, Florina finished.
“They’re coming with us.” Windelle called back.
Riku then said, “Once we step through, we mightn’t be able to come back. We may never see our parents again. There’s no turning back.”
Windelle then stared at the three of us (Sora, Florina, and I) and said, “But this may be our only chance. We can’t let fear stop us. We’re not afraid of the darkness.” The two of them then extended their left arms towards us as a dark portal opened around them. Sora and Florina grabbed Riku’s and Windelle’s hands respectively. But as I saw them getting slowly sucked in, I instinctively searched in my bag and pulled out a rope. I tied it around Florina and Sora lasso style and I tied the other end to a tree and tugged at it as the four were being sucked in. A few moments later, I lost resistance in gripping and when I opened my eyes (which were closed while I was pulling) I only saw Sora and Florina. Once I removed the rope off them, they separated in 2 different directions and I decided to follow Florina, thinking Sora will be able to take care of himself. As I caught up with Florina, we were suddenly surrounded by Shadows with no means of escaping. Just then a white variant of this gun appeared in my left hand and a grey ‘police shield’ did the same in my right.
boktai11.jpg

I then suddenly knew what to do and I started shooting away at the Shadows and a yellow laser appeared each time which eliminated them. When I looked at Florina, she had a red variant of the gun I now hold but she had no shield to go along with it. Together, with our new weapons, we went across the island busting enemies as we went. Sooner or later, I saw a toy sword and, thinking it’d be useful later, I stowed it in my bag. Just then, we ran into a clearing and into Sora who was holding a sword like this(below).
200px-Kingdom_Key.png
The Keyblade: Sora's Weapon

Before any of us could say anything, Darkside appeared. As Sora instantly rushed towards it, I saw Shadows approaching opposite us in tens. Feeling confident that Sora will be able to take care of Darkside in his own, I shot away at the approaching Shadows and Florina did the same. A few minutes later, I saw Sora deal the final blow on Darkside as it fell. Just then, a ‘black hole’ appeared, sucking the three of us into it as I lost consciousness.

Last edited:
Awards
Chapter 4: Traverse Town

Part I. First Minutes

Once I came to, I was alone in a dark alleyway. When I checked around my stuff, I still had my bag and the paopus were still there. I still held the weapons I had during that dark storm, but then, they vanished in front of my eyes. When I thought of them, they appeared again. I practiced this ’summoning’ a few times and once I was used to it, I ate a paopu, got up, then walked out of that alley and in front of a neon sign saying “Traverse Town”. The civilians around did not notice me as I walked (my gun and shield, which I will consider as my weapons, were back wherever they were until I “call out” for them again), uncertain what to do. Suddenly, at an empty street, some ‘bad guys’ who wore Samurai-like costumes of green , and wield halberds with gun attachments (as I found out later), ambushed from above, and surrounded me. Just to feel a bit less helpless, I called out my weapons. Just then I saw short black beings in armor, the Soldier Heartless, approach me and my enemy thugs from both sides of the street. The thugs lost interest in me and went for the Soldiers. Despite their supposed battle experience, the thugs were beaten by the Heartless and they themselves turned into such, leaving me on my own. I then shot away at the Soldiers but soon, I saw they were closing on me fast. I turned around to see an alleyway and a large slab of wood. I then grabbed the slab of wood, entered the alley and blocked it off with the slab of wood. Just then I heard footsteps. Just when I ‘hugged the wall’, I saw a shadowy figure run past me and kicked away the barricade I placed, taking (as I found out seconds later as I looked) a few Soldiers with it. When I looked out of the alley to see, I saw the ’shadowy figure’ who was revealed to be a blond guy, with bright blue eyes, a black vest with red designing along the zipper, a black beater underneath that, long baggy jean shorts, black and red tennis shoes, and a large black tribal tattoo on the left sid of his face. He was too busy busting the Soldiers with his quick martial arts to have noticed me. When the dust settled, he said, “Damn those Heartless. Now I’m late for my errand.” and then ran off. I then crept out of the alley and decided to walk on, gripping my weapons a little tighter.

Part II. Irvine, the Sniper

As I strolled on, I then heard a voice that said, “They’ll come at you out of nowhere.” I turned around and saw that it was a young man with long auburn hair in a ponytail with a black cowboy hat over it. He was also wearing a purple shirt, a khaki colored long jacket, black fingerless gloves and brown chaps over black trousers.
He continued, “And they’ll keep coming so long as you have that gun.” Then he scratched his chin saying, “Odd that it chose you.” as he pulled out his shotgun which was at his back.
“What do you mean by that?”, I asked.
He replied, “Forget it. Now let’s see that gun of yours.” as he approached and reached out with his other arm.
“No way. Your rifle's stronger than this puny pistol.”, I said.
“Looks can be deceiving. And how would you know the strength of MY weapoon? Either give it up or fight me. Running will only have me chase you and give you these two choices again. I don't have much time and neither do you.”
Seeing no other reasonable alternative, I said, “Fine! Have it your way.” and we then started our battle. The 'cowboy' began with some shots which I blocked with my shield. Just then he did something I did not expect; he rushed towards me, pushed my shield aside a bit, and then thrusted the barrel of his shotgun at me. I then spun around and bashed him with the shield and, after I then put some distance between us, I saw him suddenly cast a Thunder spell from his other hand and I was hit but somehow wasn’t paralyzed (looks like the ‘pain’ condition applies everywhere and that clothes don't get damaged in here). I then shot away at him and he was repeatedly stunned but soon, he was back on his feet and zigzagged towards me, dodging my next shots. He then, quite unexpectedly, swung his shotgun at me like a sword a number of times and at the eighth blow, he pushed me away and did a shot. Just then, I remembered seeing a Potion in my bag when I had searched for a rope in it. As I took it out and used it, the cowboy was already approaching me once more. Just as he was close enough for a punch, though I was sure he wasn’t about to do just that, I did a point blank shot at his shotgun arm and he retaliated. Just before he fell, he scattered a green powder at me and I passed out.

Part III. The Rest of the FF8 Gang

When I came to, I heard a voice that said “Wake up.” My eyes were closed since I was still tired, so I grumbled. The voice said, “You okay?”
I replied, “I guess.”
“Those black beings were after that gun of yours. But it’s your heart they really want, because you wield it.”
“Florina? Is that you?”
“Florina? Who are you talking about?”
“Huh?” I then felt around and found what I later discovered to be a Blaster Edge. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was on a bed and when I looked over to the left I saw that it was a brunette girl with her hair reached to the middle of her back and had three caramel highlights. She wore long, sleeveless, blue-hued rib-knit duster sweater that has a pair of white wing designs on the back, matching rib-knit arm warmers, a black halter top, a denim button up skirt, a black ribbon on her left arm, and black bike shorts that have zippers going down the front with a pair of silver buckled black boots.
She then said, “I see you’re okay. Hey, Irvine. He’s fine.”
The cowboy then appeared and came over saying, “Thank goodness, Rinoa. I thought I did an overdose of that sleeping powder.” I then saw my gun and shield lying on the floor next to Rinoa’s feet.
“A Gun of Light.”, Rinoa said. “We had to pull them from you to ward off those black beings. Turns out that’s their way of finding you.”
Irvine then said, “It was the only way to save you from them. But it won’t last forever. Still hard for me to believe that you were the chosen one, though I don't think I'd do well with it if I was.” He then picked up my weapons, which suddenly disappeared from his hands and reappeared on mine. He then walked towards me and said, “I suppose beggars can’t be choosers.”
I replied, “Why not just make some sense here and tell me what’s happening?” Just then I saw a lady with tied-up blond hair in an orange zippered vest extending to just above her hips and having a high collar. The lower half of her vest is worn open, revealing the midriff. Over her arms she had dark brown arm warmers with brown gloves. She also had a long orange skirt with pockets, a silver waistband with black pants underneath the skirt, a brown belt and black shoes. She came over with a tray holding a pitcher of water and a few empty glasses. She then said, “There are several different worlds out there other than where you came from and this place. My name is Quistis, by the way.”
I replied, “I knew that. I meant about the worlds, but I never thought it would be real.”
“That’s because they are never connected except via imaginative minds and their mediums to share it within their own world. Until now.”
She then continued, “When the Heartless came, everything changed.”
“Heartless?”
“The dark beings I mentioned, remember?”, Rinoa said.
“Those without hearts. Hence their name.”, Irvine continued.
“What attracts them is evil in people’s hearts.”
“And every heart has evil, even if it is minuscule.”
“Ever heard of Stickee?”
The guy who butted in my first Heartless encounter suddenly came in the room as saying, “ Hey there! Name's Zell. About Stickee, he's a mysterious accomplice of another man named Ansem, who studied the Heartless. Ansem recorded all his findings in a very detailed report. However, none of us have it, just in case you were going to ask for it, since Stickee scattered it pages everywhere to many worlds.”
Irvine said, “The Heartless are afraid of that gun as well as another mysterious weapon named the Keyblade. They’ll keep on coming for you no matter what.”
Rinoa then said, “I have to apologize for what I said to you at the time you were still mumbling in bed. What I said was half true. They really are after that Gun of Light, but they don’t want your heart; they are after that weapon itself.”
I replied, “Well, I did not ask for this.”
“That gun has a mind of its own and it wanted you. So tough luck.”
“How’d all this happen?” Then I stood up saying, “Wait a sec! What happened to Destiny Islands? Florina? Windelle? Sora?”
Quistis calmly replied, “We don’t know. Rest for a bit.” And I did.

Part IV. Red Armor

Just then, during my nap, I heard fighting outside. I got up, put on my bag which was next to the bed and got outside to see Irvine, Rinoa, Quistis, and Zell (I’ll classify them as SeeD Remnants) surrounded by Heartless. (Here, Irvine had the Valiant, Rinoa had the Pinwheel, Quistis had the Chain Whip, and Zell had the Metal Knuckle) As they fought them off, I joined in the fray with my weapons and soon we busted the lot, and Zell did an uppercut on the last Soldier, sending it flying into the sky. Irvine then said, “Let’s split up. We got Heartless to bust.”
–Oddly, Fate seems to keep them from meeting Squall (i.e. Leon), Yuffie, Aerith, or even Cid–

–Anything that may have happened in between I’ll leave it up to your imagination on what they are. This applies for the whole story and not just this chapter.–

As the four ran off in different directions, I went off another and soon ended up in a town square. Just then I saw 2 guys falling towards me and I was hit. When I got up and off them, I recognized them by their beanie hats; Gregorio and Yoris. Before I could ask what they were doing here, a magic wall blocked off the streets and Soldiers appeared. Before I could tell them to run for a corner, Gregorio ’summoned’ a long javelin and Yoris ’summoned’ a reduced-size “Mech’s Bazooka” and the three of us fought off the Soldiers. After the fight, I asked them how did they get their weapons, they said, “The same way you got yours.” Before I could reply, a number of metallic parts fell from the sky and bounced around the field. They then assembled into a “Red Armor”. It then sent its left side at Gregorio, and it’s right side at Yoris, leaving me with its body and head. My two companions were doing pretty well, but then the parts left for me were heading for me and began tackling. I shielded every attack, then I put some distance between me and the “Red Armor” and blasted away. I repeated this sequence many times. Soon enough, the “Red Armor” broke down, released a heart, then vanished. The magic wall then fell away.

Part V. A New Mission

After the battle, they said that they were looking for me. The SeeD Remnants arrived and confirmed that. I then asked the two, “Do you know where the others (Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus) are?”. Yoris said, “They are safe in an apartment somewhere. We’ve been there.” Gregorio said, “We’ve been assigned to a mission by someone named ‘The Solar Boy’. We were told to find the one with that gun you have now and take it to him. The gun you wield right now is called a DirLuxGun (Direct Light). We’ve been given a ‘Gummi Ship’ to travel between worlds and find him.” Gregorio then said, “We and the other 3 evacuated the island with The Solar Boy’s help and his Gummi Ship. We do wish to find Florina and Windelle as well. However, it's HAPPY FACES ONLY in the ship since it's powered by happiness. Believe me.” Zell then cut in and said, “But first, you gotta get some extra skills first. Come with me.” And the three of us did as the others returned to ‘home base’. Zell led us to an alley and at a door with a flame on it.

–The Hellfire Club scene comes up revealing to them not only their plans for the Keyblade wielder, but relative plans for the DirLuxGun holder as well and that there were some guys resembling Wutai Soldiers from Crisis Core alongside the Disney Villains–

–Sora’s Co. have left Traverse Town and are heading for Wonderland.–

He then told me to shoot at the flame and when I did, the door opened and the three of us entered; Zell remained outside. Then, we met a somewhat loony old wizard in blue wizard robes who said, “Oh! Another set of adventurers. I remember the last set had a kid with a Keyblade as leader. Now I have a gunslinger here as leader. What a contrast!”
I said, “Wait a sec! Do you know the kid’s name?”
Why yes, but let’s talk about that another time as I am only here to give you this. Name's Merlin.”
He gave me a pair of winged shoes, a retractable scooter and whispered to me some magic words to cast the basic spells; Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Cure. (I shall not tell what those magic words are since I want to keep it as a secret.) Merlin continued, “Those shoes are for you to maneuver in ways you never thought of possible like jumping higher than you’re height, surviving falls that would’ve otherwise killed an ordinary man, dashing on walls, that sort of thing. This here scooter is for distant traveling, though it’s obvious judging by what it is. Now good luck to you.”
I put on the shoes (stowing away the old ones, of course), stowed the scooter, and we said goodbye to Merlin and left the house where Zell was waiting outside.
“So? How’d it go?”, he asked.
“Just fine.”, Yoris said. “Well, we better get to the ship now. Got the teleporter device, Gregorio?”
He said, “Oh yes. Well, bye.” and as he pressed the device’s button which looked like a block with a big red button, Yoris held his arm, and he held mine with the other. We then blacked out and regained consciousness almost instantly and suddenly we were in the Gummi Ship’s cockpit. (I’ll leave the inside of the Gummi Ship to your imaginative powers. As the story goes on however, your ‘picture’ of the Gummi Ship may change.) Gregorio was at the controls and suddenly, I had a feeling of crossing hyperspace. Half a minute later, we stopped and suddenly, before I can blink an eye, Yoris (who was at the other seat next to Gregorio) pressed another button and we were teleported down into the middle of a forest full of giant mushrooms and flowers.

Awards
Chapter 5: Wonderland

Please reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got up, I demanded to Gregorio and Yoris, “What’s with the fast and abrupt traveling? I almost lost my lunch!” Gregorio then said “Sorry. But I sensed another Gummi Ship and I was thinking of finding out who were those travelers.”
“That must be the guy with the Keyblade and his companions.”
“I suspected the same thing.”, Yoris said.
“But why all that fast navigation?”
“I wanted to find out who they were.”, Gregorio apologized.
“All right, but first, let’s have a snack.” which we did. It turns out that Gregorio and Yoris had brought extra snacks with them so I did not need to use up my paopu supply. Still, I ate a paopu, spat out the seed, and ‘quickly’ planted it close to the flowers saying, “Since Destiny Islands is now gone, I wish to spread the last of it’s existence by planting them in other worlds.” We then got up and found an opening and when we crossed it, we were in a maze of hedges. Impatient to find something, Yoris blasted a fireball into one of the hedges. However, the hedge grew back and Card Soldiers appeared from all sides with spears and axes ready. The three of us then stood back-to-back as they surrounded us. Then, the cards rushed in and we fended them off with difficulty as they only faint for a moment, then get up again. However, they became ashes when Yoris shot a fireball at them and when I casted Fire from my DirLuxGun. Soon, the platoon of cards were gone and we decided to wander the maze without ‘cheating’ (as Yoris had previously.) As we walked, Yoris rummaged in my bag and pulled out 3 cowls colored green, blue, and red. He then said, “We must not look like we are from other worlds.” He pulled off 3 wide-brimmed hats of the same 3 colors. Gregorio and Yoris pulled off their beanie hats and put on the green and blue hats and cowls respectively as I put on the red ones (I took off my glasses before putting on the red cowl and put them on after.) Soon we ended up at a court where the Queen of Hearts (judging by her attire) was accusing a 7-year-old girl with long, blonde hair in which a black bow is tied around, a blue dress with a white pinafore, and white tights and black Mary Jane shoes. As we moved along the hedge walls of the ‘court room’, and just before the Queen was about to sentence the girl (whose name was Alice, as the Queen announced it out.), we saw Sora come in, along with Donald Duck and Goofy.
200px-Kh-donald.jpg
Donald Duck, (in this story) a Royal Magician

250px-Kh-goofy.jpg
Goofy, (in this story) a Captain of the Guard

Sora called out that he knew where ‘evidence’ proving Alice’s innocence was. The Queen then imprisoned Alice in a cage, and ordered Sora and Co.(Donald and Goofy) to seek this evidence. Before they went they had a bit of a chat with Alice which was short since the Red Card Soldier repeated what the Queen ordered. As they left, the three of us just waited. Just then I noticed Gregorio aiming his javelin at Alice shotgun-style and imitated a shot. I then saw Alice react as if she was pricked by a mosquito. Yoris whispered, “Gregorio just shot a Tracker onto Alice to make sure the stays there.” A few minutes later, I saw a Soldier Heartless run for the Queen and Sora’s Co. following. Knowing they won’t reach it in time, I shot at the Soldier and it vanished. The Queen considered this action as an outrage and sent her Card Legions at all of us, even accusing the three of us to be Sora’s cohorts despite our separate denials. As the Card Soldiers went for us, Sora and I saw that Alice’s cage was covered and was risen above the court. The six of us (Sora, Donald, Goofy, Yoris, Gregorio, and I) all fought the Card Soldiers with difficulty because of the same reasons as our previous encounter with them when Yoris attempted to ‘cheat’. During the struggle, I saw Sora attacking some gears which, in turn as I looked, lowered Alice’s cage. At the end of the battle, the caged opened to reveal NO Alice. The Queen was outraged by this and instead of continuing her attack, she ordered ALL of us to search for her and she ordered her Card Soldiers to step aside. Sora’s Co. went out first, then Gregorio ’shot’ Trackers at them as we followed. As we did so, I asked him to track Alice, but when he tried to with his Mini-map, she did not show up, which would’ve revealed a headshot of her, but Sora’s Co did appear in the map as well as the device’s. Just then, a Large Body Heartless appeared.
300px-Kh-large-body.jpg
Large Body, a big bulky Heartless

As it began to pounce on me, I blocked with the shield and as we did a shove-of-war, Gregorio then pierced his javelin on its back as it vanished. We then lost sight of Sora’s Co. and we decided to take a rest as my DirLuxGun relies on direct light (i.e. sunlight, lamplight, torchlight, you name it but not moonlight, mirrored light, or anything like it). Just then, the three of us were suddenly plummeted up into the sky and were suddenly back in the Gummi Ship and then, I saw a squadron of black “Vic Viper” ships came flying towards us.
vic-viper.jpeg
The Vic Viper, the protagonist ship in Gradius.

– Back at the Hellfire Club scene, they continue to plot and this happens after every chapter.–
My 2 friends quickly went to the controls and swiftly maneuvered the ship as I watched them. A few minutes later the fleet was obliterated and we saw the Gummi Ship of Sora’s Co. Take off in the distance. We then followed them in a ’spying pace’ and I went to sleep in one of the ship’s bunks.

Awards
Closing an old thread.

I think I'm gonna stop this thread now. This is so old and took place before I discovered FanFiction.Net. It's more like old shame, so may I ask for a moderator to close this, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back