• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Remake series and other fanfics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Here is my set of fanfictions I have created in FanFiction.Net:

Kingdom Hearts Remake 1 - As the title says, it's my 'remake' of Kingdom Hearts 1. Along with OCs, myself as one of them, there will be a touch of Neopets too. Basically speaking, it is my own personal re-living the adventure in the Kingdom Hearts universe. COMPLETE

Following Works:

Kingdom Hearts Remake: Chain of Memories - Complete

Kingdom Hearts Remake: CoM: ReverseRebirth - Complete

Kingdom Hearts Remake 2 - Almost Finished

Kingdom Hearts Remake 3: The Heartless Syndicate - Work In Progress

Here is my non-Kingdom Hearts prequel to the above series, although Heartless do appear.

Neopets Warden Force

Here is a 'supplement' work' for the series.

Escape From The Heartless

And here is my 'remake' of my Kingdom Hearts Remake 1.

Kingdom Hearts Remake 1: RetCon Version

Here are my other non-Kingdom Hearts Fanfictions.

Pokecaptor Brendan - A Pokémon Trainer named Brendan, who has recently become a Pokémon Champion, obtains a letter to attend a secret academy for personal self-defense. Soon, he encounters the Clow Cards and the guardian beast Cerberus. Now, with his Pokémon and his friends, he searches for the cards.

Shisno Chronicles: The Last Airbender - Basically Avatar: The Last Airbender with added (original) characters and slight changes.

Shisno Chronicles: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Basically, a 'retelling' of the PSP remake of Megami Ibunroku Persona with the addition of an OC. On Hiatus.

The Story Crew in YuGiOh! GX - Basically, a 'retelling' of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX American dub with the addition of Hat Guy, the player character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series.

In the stories, there may be mentions of the "Story Crew". Find out more about them here.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sir, it's lovely that you've written this much, but I have to ask you, just link your profile in the fanfiction.net thread that I created and post these separately in the fanfiction section. Thank you.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back