• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Kingdom Hearts Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kire12

Awards
Website
www.dothackers.net
ok, i think there shuld b a religion wit this. comon, u kno u wana sign up. i need peeps to help me write the "kingdom hearts bible" who's in?

kire12

Awards
Website
www.dothackers.net
nice, thats one. u can b the eddy of anyhing, we need 1 more peeps
its gonna b like this, 1 religion, three sepreate sects. one from twilight, one for dark, and one for light. i am going with twilight, and i am kire of twilight. kingdom hearts is "god" and the keyblade masters are the "saviors/jesus like peeps"

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Awards
And what about present, there's no point in creating a religion u know nothing about???

T

tux_

lolz
"And Sora looked down upon the world and said Let there be hentai"

Yeah, this fails

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Awards
What?! This is so awexome! It's like the KH Commandments

1. Thou shall play Kingdom Hearts II or to Hell they will go.
2. Love thy neighbor.
.... Thats it...

Last edited:

Girlygirl

Awards
This is so geeky, no offense to anyone who likes it but I guess this is why its in the nonsense section so I guess its an ok topic.

Phenomenon X

Awards
Oh my dear.................

..........Well CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Really, in all my time ANYWHERE I can safely say I have NEVER seen something so.......

Words cannot desribe what I'm feeling....... hell I'll give it a go. Scorn, rage, pity, scorn, histeria and just plain badness in general.

Now I know I've said this a lot today, but WHY??????