• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ReCoded Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yen Sid said the return of MASTER Xehanort

does that mean its Master Xehanort in the old body form because Yen Sid was being specific?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would say it will come back as Apprentice Xehanort since that is the body that was turned into a heartless.

But there are other good theories that say it would be Young Xehanort, MX, etc

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe we're looking at it too much from the "outside" view.
Most KH-fans associate "Master" Xehanort with the old geezer and "Apprentice" Xehanort with the younger Terranort do differentiate them, but in-universe, from Yen Sids and Mickeys view point, wouldn't a young "Apprentice" Xehanort with all his memories intact and Terra completely subdued (or expelled, if you want to believe the "Terra is in Riku"-Theory) also be "Master" Xehanort, just three or four decades younger?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
No. This person will have his PERSONALITY, but it will still be Terra's body.

Some people argue that he'll look the way he did right before he turned into a Heartless and Nobody. But I think that's wrong, because when Sora rejoined with Roxas, he didn't go back to looking like he did in KH1.

So, I'm guessing he'll either look like Ansem SOD, Xemnas, or Young MX (since his appearance hasn't officially been released, and I don't believe that supposed image of his front is real).

Whatever his face though, he'll definitely be wearing an outfit identical to old MX.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Some people argue that he'll look the way he did right before he turned into a Heartless and Nobody. But I think that's wrong, because when Sora rejoined with Roxas, he didn't go back to looking like he did in KH1.

I don't think it's the same situation.

Sora= Heart with new body(given to him by Kairi's light)+his old body(roxas)

What I think is going to happen is:

Apprentice Xehnoart= His heartless(aka his heart or ansem SoD)+ plus his original body(Xemnas)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't think it's the same situation.

Sora= Heart with new body(given to him by Kairi's light)+his old body(roxas)

What I think is going to happen is:

Apprentice Xehnoart= His heartless(aka his heart or ansem SoD)+ plus his original body(Xemnas)

Yea it probably would look better if he looked the same as he did under Ansem the Wise.

Pratiko

Awards
How he looks isn't important; who he is, is the question.
Will his personality be Ansem SoD's? Xemnas'? Terranort's (Terra+MX)?
Normally, the Nobody would grant the counciousness back, but as in this case, the Heartless (SoD) had one, too, this case is unsolvable. We'll just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back