• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Recipes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
pretty sure kupo can see those perfectly fine in the OP. it's the ones to the links i posted that he was asking about, and no unfortunately, there are no pictures.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have been wanting to make sea-salt ice cream for as long as I have known about it. I must make it this summer! It would be cool to try making the other ice cream too.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I think this one would be easy to make, too:

Just take vanilla ice cream and make sugar crystals with different flavors and colors, dump em in there, and eat. I'm not so sure about the other ones, though. That Spark Lemon ice cream looks amazing! I wonder what it tastes like? (well, besides lemon, at least).

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That Spark Lemon ice cream looks amazing! I wonder what it tastes like? (well, besides lemon, at least).

Yeah it would be cool to make Spark Lemon. I think it would taste like a mixture of lemon and vanilla based on its appearance. It reminds me of this yummy ice cream I had in a lemon half.

wykin2

D.D.D. >Or somekind of gummy mold to make gummy gems. And add some cinnamon and sugar for the sparkle. The Lemon Spark also has mint in the ingredients if that give you a better idea of the taste. I love the taste of mint and lemon together.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
D.D.D. >Or somekind of gummy mold to make gummy gems. And add some cinnamon and sugar for the sparkle. The Lemon Spark also has mint in the ingredients if that give you a better idea of the taste. I love the taste of mint and lemon together.

The mint is never added into the ice cream though. Its just a garnish you put on the end if you want :p I doubt it adds much flavor...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Keyblade Wielder >Ah, ok. I really know nothing about baking.

No, its fine :p Its just like a little piece of mint on the side probably to add a little flavor. It would only be really strong if you actually added it into the actual ice cream while preparing it, I assume. Plus you would need to use more :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think this one would be easy to make, too:

Just take vanilla ice cream and make sugar crystals with different flavors and colors, dump em in there, and eat. I'm not so sure about the other ones, though. That Spark Lemon ice cream looks amazing! I wonder what it tastes like? (well, besides lemon, at least).
D.D.D. >Or somekind of gummy mold to make gummy gems.

Instead of making your own gems, why not just buy Fruit Gushers?? That is what I plan to use <_<

betty_crocker_gushers.jpg

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Instead of making your own gems, why not just buy Fruit Gushers?? That is what I plan to use <_<

betty_crocker_gushers.jpg

That sounds so good! Fruit Gushers are awesome. I am definetly going to do that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's... actually a really smart idea! Or you could use rock candy. Though, IDK how well it'd taste with ice cream.

Crushed up rock candy would give the ice cream a colorful crystallized sugar that is on the ice cream. However, you really have to make it like powder and sprinkle lightly. I think that would work.

Awards
  • Two Coconuts
  • Three Fish (Tilapia, filleted)
  • Two Seagull Egg (I suggest you use regular chicken eggs)
  • A Jug of Water (For drinking >.>)
  • Seven Mushrooms (More like 7 button mushrooms)

Other Ingredients:
-Salt and Pepper
-Lemon/juice
-Parsley
-EV-Olive Oil (For frying and for the salad)

Thanks for the list, Chaser. Now let me concoct a proper dish from these ingredients.

Fish:
1) Crack open the coconut and take a fork. Run the fork over the coconut flesh so it makes tiny strands. Accumulate until enough to cover the surfaces of the filleted fish.
2) Take a cheesecloth, wrap the coconut shavings with it, and squeeze until the flesh dries out. Save the juice for later.
3) Take the dried out coconut and season it with salt and pepper.
4) Beat the egg(s) to drench the fish fillet. Take the fish and dip it onto the coconut shavings. Make sure to take off excess shavings.
5) Fry until coconut is golden brown or when the fish starts to flake.
*Serve with lemon slices on the side and garnish with a chive leaf.

Salad:
6) Take the mushrooms and scrub them gently with cloth to clean.
7)Thinly slice the mushrooms and deposit to a medium sized bowl.
8) In another bowl, take the lemon juice and olive oil and whisk them together to make a dressing.
9) Pour the dressing onto the mushrooms and throw in the parsley.
10) You can sprinkle cheese on it if you want.

I think that's everything on the list. If you want, you cant fry up some left over coconut and put it on top of the salad to give it texture.

Oh, and you also get the option of drinking water or coconut juice :p

I think I'll call this dish... Destiny Islands?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I've always wanted to make sea-salt ice-cream, but all those eggs turned me off.
I should just man-up, I think. :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TerravsVentus

LOL Sea-Salt Ice Cream sounds gross. As anyone ever tasted the one they sell in Japan at the Disney World located there?

Awards
How is it gross? I heard salt brings out the sweetness in fruit. Shouldn't it have the same effect in this case?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LOL Sea-Salt Ice Cream sounds gross. As anyone ever tasted the one they sell in Japan at the Disney World located there?

How is it gross? Salt is in ice cream already. They just add more. Like KingdomheartsII says, it brings out the sweetness. So it's like sweeter and saltier vanilla ice cream, which is a vast improvement in my opinion since vanilla ice cream is so boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back