• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Name: Kingdom Hearts Reality
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Romance
Rated: M 15+ Mild langauge, Sexual Themes

A summary for a Kingdom Hearts Fanfic I started ages ago and have recently decided to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Reality is set in a universe where Kingdom Hearts is a game, but is also very real. In real world time, this story takes place before the release of KHII and just after the release of CoM, sometime during early 2005. However, in the KH timeline, the story takes place sometime towards the end of KH1, when Sora, Donald and Goofy are searching for King Mickey, Riku and Kairi.

Sora and his group aren’t the focus of the story. Instead the role of Hero is pushed onto Tai: a spirited fifteen year old boy who thinks there is something more than what he can see around him. Sora and Co. do make an appearance in this adventure but only for a short time.

The story starts with Tai living out his normal life at school with his friends, all of that changes when Sora, Donald and Goofy are sent to the Real World because of Tai. Now, Tai must battle against a group of people in white cloaks who are calling the Heartless to the Real World, while searching for the Keyholes, hiding his secret from his friends, teaming up with another Keyblade wielding boy who has amnesia, and trying to win the heart of his long time childhood crush.

Is Tai up to the challenge of saving the world from the Heartless? Will he be able to save the Real World and restore the balance between Light and Dark? Or will perhaps one of the most important worlds fall into oblivion?

I'll be posting the first chapter sometime later on. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and tell you a bit about the story and what to expect first. Be warned though, chapters are a bit on the lengthy side, so I may have to break them up into parts. Also, this story is a bit anime-esque.

Please post your thoughts and comments on this little summary of what's to come.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
Kingdom Hearts Reality Chapter 1: The day that started out normal

Chapter 1
The day that started out normal

A young fifteen year old boy with blond spiky hair, a white button up shirt, dark blue shorts that reach just past his knees and black shoes, was standing in the middle of a field covered in darkness. The boy looked around but couldn’t see anything to his left or right. The boy looked upwards into the darkness and saw something flickering. It was a little bright warm light. The flickering light moved closer and closer to the boy. The boy reached out to touch the light with his hand, but suddenly creatures made from darkness came up from the ground and grabbed the boy by the feet. The boy struggled to free himself, but the creatures started pulling him through the darkness. The flicking light came even closer and closer to him. The closer it came towards him, the more the creatures pulled him down through the darkness. The boy held out his hand to the light trying to grab it, but just then the ground below him broke, and he fell down though the darkness. The boy watched the light slowly fade off into the distance.

The boy suddenly awoke in a sweat because of his dream. Once he realized it was only a dream he calmed down. The boy took a deep breath in and looked at his clock. The time was 9:07am

“Seven past nine…good it’s early” mumbled the boy as he started to drift off back to sleep

“Seven past nine!” yelled the boy as he jumped out of bed. He proceeded to get changed out of his black pyjamas and into his everyday clothes.

“I’m late again” said the boy to himself. The boy grabbed his sketch book and placed it in his bag, and then ran out the door and down the street. The boy ran as fast as he could to school. It took him a few minutes to run to school as fast as he could.

“I hope I’m not too late” exclaimed the boy. He looked at his watch, the time was 9:15am, and school started at 9:00am. The boy ran up to the school gate and pushed it open as he ran past. The boy noticed his teacher was looking for him, so he had to avoid her because he didn’t want to get in trouble for being late again. The only way to get past her was to run across the school archery field. The boy kept running as he jumped the archery fence and ran as fast as he could. He noticed that people were getting ready to fire arrows at the targets he was about to run past.

“Please see me running and don’t fire the arrows!” hoped the boy as he ran across the field. A teacher noticed the boy running across the field and called out to stop the students, but it was too late. The arrows started flying in the boy’s direction. The boy started dodging the arrows desperately trying to get to the end of the field. When he got close to the end of the field, he noticed one arrow was speeding straight towards him. The boy quickly rolled under the arrow’s path

“That was a close one!” exclaimed the boy as he stopped to look back at the arrow that he narrowly avoided

“Look out!” yelled a student. The boy looked up and noticed more arrows heading towards him

“Oh no!” yelled the boy in fear. He jumped away behind a target and was able to protect himself from most of the arrows. The boy noticed his watch wasn’t on his wrist anymore

“It must have come off” said the boy. He turned around to look for his watch, but then he noticed more arrows flying towards him

“Hey, why are you still shooting!” scream the boy. He had no choice but to leave his watch and keep running.

When the boy finally got to his classroom, he peeked in the room and saw that his teacher wasn’t in there yet. The boy opened the door and made his way to his seat and sat down. He saw that everybody was working quietly, so he opened up his bag and took out his sketch book to continue drawing some pictures he had started the night before. But before he could even begin, Van: a friend of his, leaned over to his left and whispered to him

“So Tai, late again I see” said Van jokingly. Tai turned to Van

“Are you trying to be funny?” asked Tai, just then the girl Tai had a crush on: Sakura, turned around to him

“You’d better have a good excuse for being late today” whispered Sakura. Tai stopped to think of an excuse for being late. Suddenly the classroom door opened up and everyone’s attention turned to the door. Tai gulped as the teacher stepped though the door. The teacher turned and stared at Tai

“Tai, where have you been?” asked the teacher. Tai stood up straight

“I, uh… I wasn’t late. I’ve been here the whole time” answered Tai. The teacher glared at Tai and pulled out a broken watch

“My watch!?” exclaimed Tai. The teacher placed it on Tai’s desk

“That’s what I thought. This is your watch that’s broken on 9:17” said the teacher. Everyone laughed at Tai and Tai looked away and sat down

“Next time it happens, you’ll be in detention with me staying after school” remarked the teacher. Tai sighed heavily at the thought of staying after school. He’d rather be hanging with his friends, or playing games.

“Yes Miss” replied Tai in disappointment. The teacher walked to her desk and sat down and everyone else got back to work. Tai stared down at his broken watch and then an image about his dream from last night flashed in his mind

“What a strange dream… That light…” said Tai. Tai placed the broken watch in his desk to throw away later. Suddenly a breeze entered the room and started blowing through the pages of Tai’s sketch book. Tai watched as many pages flipped by. He became captivated by the pictures that he drew as they flipped from one another. Some pictures were of Cloud and Squall, some were of the Heartless, one was a picture of a Gummi ship of Tai’s own design, and another page was of Sora, Donald and Goofy. Tai suddenly started to become tired as he watched the pages flying by. A picture of a boy surrounded by darkness, who was holding out his hand to a light, had quickly flashed by in Tai’s book. Tai suddenly snapped wide awake after seeing that page. Tai grabbed his book and searched through it trying to find that picture he just saw. But he couldn’t find it anywhere

“What was that? I don’t remember drawing it. Was that from my dream?” wondered Tai. Just then Tai’s book was snatched away by his teacher

“Tai, you should be working not drawing” said the Teacher as she walked off with Tai’s book.

Later as school finished, Tai, Sakura, Zain, Van, Mizuki and Ayame walked home together. Everyone was talking about what they were going to do after school, but Tai was thinking about the dream he had, and the picture that appeared in his book. Thoughts of being trapped in darkness raced through is mind, and the thought of losing his friends made Tai feel uneasy

“Tai… Hello!? Tai!” called out Sakura. Tai had been thinking too hard to notice that everyone had crossed the street. Sakura started to run back across the road towards Tai. Tai looked up and saw Sakura running towards him

“Sakura…” said Tai in a mumble. Just then Tai noticed a truck speeding straight towards Sakura. The truck was going too fast to stop in time

“Sakura look out!” yelled Tai as loud as he could. Sakura stopped and turned to see a truck bearing down on her. She tried to run, but her body just wouldn’t listen, she was frozen in fear. Tai started running towards Sakura as fast as he could. Sakura, who was too scared to move, slowly turned to face Tai. Tai could see the pained expression of sheer terror on Sakura’s face. Tai jumped and pulled Sakura out of the way of the truck just in time. Tai and Sakura fell to the ground hard. Their friends ran up to them

“Tai, Sakura, are you guys okay?” asked Zain. Tai opened his eyes and noticed he was on top of Sakura and this made him a little nervous. Sakura opened her eyes and saw Tai leaning over her, they were both embarrassed because of the position they were in

“We’re fine” laughed Tai as he blushed

“But man, what a weird day this is” said Tai with a mumbled

“Tai… I’m very gratefully that you saved my life, but could you please move?” asked Sakura. Tai looked down and noticed Sakura was blushing

“Uh, s-sure” said Tai with a stutter. Tai pushed himself up but accidentally place his hand on one of Sakura’s breasts while doing so. Tai froze after noticing where his hand was. He slowly started to look down at Sakura. Sakura blushed even more and then noticed that Tai was touching her breast. Sakura became so embarrassed and angry

“Tai!” screamed Sakura angrily. Tai gulped when he saw how angry she looked. Sakura raised her fist and punched Tai in the face which sent Tai tumbled backwards into a tree. Sakura jumped to her feet and started to storm off angrily. Tai held his throbbing face and sat up. The group made a pathway to let Sakura through as she walked past them

“Sakura…” said Tai. Tai stared at Sakura as she walked away, he didn’t know if he should go after her or not fearing she might hit him again

“Tai, you should go after her and say you’re sorry. I’m sure she will understand it was an accident” said Ayame as she held out her hand to pick Tai off the ground

“…you’re right” replied Tai. Tai stood up and started to run after Sakura

“Sakura… Wait!” shouted Tai. Sakura started to walk faster and eventually started running. Tai stopped to take a breath

“I’ll take a shortcut home and meet her on the way, and then apologize” thought Tai. Tai jumped over the guard rail at the edge of the road and started to run down a hill. Tai ran across another road and into an alleyway, he turn left and jump onto, and then over a wall. Tai jumped over a fence and continued on.

Tai eventually ended up at a train station. Tai once again stopped to catch his breath. Tai saw the stairs which led into his and Sakura’s street and he started running again, but people started to crowd around and block his path. Tai started to dodge in between people and jump over suit cases. When Tai got to the stairs he stopped for a second, and then slowly started to walk up them. The sun was starting to get in his eyes, so he held out his hand to block the sun. An image from his dream of him holding up his hand to the light entered his mind. The sun suddenly got right in Tai’s eyes which caused him to trip and fall backwards. As he fell, Tai held out his hand to the sun as if he was trying to grab it, and another image from his dream about him falling away from the light entered his mind. Tai tumbled down the stairs, and crashed to the ground at the bottom. Some people stared at him as he lay at the bottom of the stairs

“This is no time to be thinking about my dream” thought Tai as he got back up. Tai ran to the top of the stairs and out onto the street, he looked around and saw Sakura walking past her house

“How did she get here first” said Tai as he began walking towards her

“Sakura!” called Tai. When Sakura heard his voice she started running

“Hey! Sakura wait!” demanded Tai as he took off down the street after her. Sakura ran into an alleyway and Tai followed her. Eventually the chase ended up at an abandon construction site. The construction site had been here for years, ever since Tai was a little kid. A memory of him and Sakura playing hide-and-go-seek entered his mind. Tai had lost Sakura, so he started to wander around looking for her. After a few minutes Tai was about to give up searching when he heard a sound behind him. Tai spun around to see what was behind him, but nothing was there. Tai turned back around to leave, and was startled when and saw a figure in the shadows

“Who’s there?” asked Tai. The figure slowly stepped out of the shadows, and it was Sakura

“Sakura, I’m glad I found you” said Tai, but Sakura didn’t reply. Sakura lifted her head slowly and stared deeply at Tai with cold eyes. Tai saw how she stared at him with that look in her eyes. Tai looked away feeling like he had done something horrible to her

“Don’t look at me like that… it was an accident” said Tai. Suddenly Shadow Heartless appeared around Tai. Tai was surprised at what he saw

“What… Heart-Heartless!?” remarked a confused Tai as he looked around at the Heartless while rubbing his eyes. Sakura took a step closer

“This… This must be a dream!” exclaimed Tai. Sakura’s eyes started to glow yellow

“Sakura, this isn’t real… right?” asked Tai as he took a step towards her. Just then a Shadow Heartless leapt past Tai and scratched him on the arm. Tai suddenly stopped still. It took a few seconds for his mind to realize what had happened, but once it did, a sharp pain shot though his arm. This immense pain brought Tai down to his knees

“It hurts! It feels so cold!” exclaimed Tai as he held his arm trying to bare the pain. Tai looked up at Sakura

“This isn’t real… It’s only a dream” Tai told himself. Tai realized that he said the word ‘dream’ and he remembered his dream last night about being trapped in darkness

“I never woke up…” mumbled Tai as he started to stand up

“That’s right… I guess I never woke up” repeated Tai. Tai’s arm started to feel a little better now

“No, this isn’t a dream” said a voice out of nowhere. Tai looked around for the source of the voice

“You are awake” added the voice

“Who… and where are you?” asked Tai

“I am here” answered the voice. Tai looked up above Sakura and saw a figure wearing a white cloak with a hood covering his face

“Who are you?” asked Tai. The cloaked figure stared down at Tai

“That’s not important… What is important is how you’re going to get out of this.” said the cloaked figure. Tai closed his eyes and then opened them hoping to wake up, but it didn’t work

“Tell me what’s going on!?” demanded Tai. The cloaked figure turned around so his back was facing Tai. He looked over his shoulder at Tai

“Don’t you get it? This isn’t a dream kid… This is reality. You may not believe it, but what’s around you right now, is real. The Heartless do exist... they’re not just a part of a game” stated the cloaked figure. Tai couldn’t believe what he was saying

“How can they be real?!” asked Tai. The cloaked figure shook his head at Tai

“Every game and movie ever created in our world, has their own world out there in another dimension. The creators of these movies and games are mentally linked to those worlds. So, the characters they thought they were making were already real. The Heartless are no different” answered the cloaked figure. Tai somehow knew what he was saying was true

“Now, if you want to save yourself… call out. Call out to the one who can save you” said the cloaked figure as he started to disappear into darkness

“The one who can save me?” questioned Tai. Tai looked up at the cloaked figure just in time to see him completely vanish

“Wait! Who do you mean?” asked Tai but nobody replied. The Heartless started to move closer and closer towards Tai

“Can he mean…Sora?” Tai asked himself. Tai noticed the Heartless getting closer and closer to him

“Call out…How?” wondered Tai. One Heartless lunged at Tai and Tai was barely able to dodge it. Tai saw a gap from where the Heartless lunged, so he ran though that gap. The Heartless started to follow him. One Heartless jumped in front of Tai blocking his path. Tai was surrounded again

“I have to try calling out… there doesn’t seem to be another way to escape” said Tai. Tai looked around at the Heartless surrounding him

“Sora!” yelled Tai, but nothing happened. Tai was about to try again when a Heartless attacked Tai and started to hold on to him. Suddenly more Heartless lunged at Tai and grabbed on to him. Tai was in a great amount of pain as the darkness chewed through his body. Darkness began covering up Tai’s legs and Tai could barely resist the pain anymore

“Sora!” screamed Tai as loud as he could

Meanwhile somewhere in space on a Gummi ship, Sora, Donald and Goofy were preparing to go to the next world in search of Kairi, Riku and King Mickey. Donald and Goofy were talking about how fun it was that they got to fly while on a world

“Huh?!” said Sora as he thought he heard a sound other then Donald and Goofy’s talking. Donald looked over to Sora with confused look on his face

“What’s the matter Sora?” asked Donald

“Did you guys hear something just now?” asked Sora. Donald and Goofy looked at each other, and then back at Sora

“We didn’t hear nothin” answered Goofy. Sora wondered if he really did hear something, or if it was just his imagination

“Maybe it was nothing” replied Sora. Sora looked out into space

“Maybe being the Keyblade Master and defeating Heartless has worn you out” suggested Donald. Sora looked back to Donald and smiled at him

“Yeah, you could be--” but before Sora could finish, he felt something, something was telling him to turn the Gummi ship left

“What’s wrong Sora?” asked Donald. Sora ran over to the Gummi ship’s steering wheel and turned it left. The Gummi ship started to turn left, and then Donald and Goofy started to try and pull Sora off the steering wheel

“Sora, what are ya doin?!” asked Goofy. The Gummi ship was now heading off course and they were no longer heading to the next world

“There’s something telling me to go this way” said Sora as he struggled against Donald and Goofy. Suddenly a portal opened up in front of the Gummi ship and started to engulf it

“What is that? Is that one of them...uh, hyperspace portals?” asked Goofy. Sora looked at Goofy and then to Donald waiting for him to answer

“It wasn’t there a second ago… and it doesn’t look like a hyperspace portal” replied Donald. The doorway of the portal could be seen inside the Gummi ship itself. Donald and Goofy moved away from this portal as much as they could, but Sora ran straight for it

“Sora!” yelled Donald and Goofy, and Sora disappeared into the darkness. Donald and Goofy soon ran after him. Sora looked in front of himself and noticed the portal was coming to an end. He was in fact, in between both exits of the portal

“What’s the big idea running into the darkness!” said Donald as he and Goofy entered the portal

“Gawrsh Donald, where do ya think this portal leads?” asked Goofy as the end of the portal came closer

“It looks like we’re about to find out” replied Donald. Sora started to summon his Keyblade. All of these light fragments started to appear to form the Keyblade. Sora start to going through the end of the portal and some Keyblade shards got stuck on the inside of the portal before they could completely form the Keyblade. Now all of the ship was through the portal and the Keyblade shards that got stuck in the started fly in all different directions. Sora, Donald and Goofy were amazed at what was at the end of this portal. It was the biggest world they have ever seen, and it was hidden here by a portal which only seems to appear if you head straight towards it

“Wow, this world is huge” said Sora. Sora got that feeling again, the feeling of something pulling him to this hidden world

“There’s no doubt it, something is pulling me to this world” said Sora

Meanwhile Tai was starting to lose consciousness because of the pain from just touching the Heartless. The white cloaked figure had returned to watch

“Almost” said the cloaked figure. A second cloaked figure appeared behind the first cloaked figure. The second one was shorter then the first one

“Something terrible has just happened” said the second cloaked figure. The first cloaked figure turned his head towards the second one

“Must I go? Sora will be here soon… unless the kid couldn’t call him here” said the first cloaked figure. The second cloaked figure stared at Tai

“It looks like we failed to find a kid strong enough to call Sora to our world again” said the second cloaked figure as he looked back to the first

“He wants us all there” added the second cloaked figure. The first looked at Tai and then turned around

“Who wants us all there?” asked the first cloaked figure

“Our new leader” answered the second cloaked figure

“New leader?” asked the first cloaked figure, and then they disappeared into portals of darkness. Tai felt extremely tired, it was like the Heartless were taking all of his energy. Tai could hardly breathe anymore. He tried to call out to Sora one more time, but the words wouldn’t come out of his mouth. Suddenly a tiny little light flew into Tai’s body, which caused the Heartless to be forced off Tai. Tai’s energy felt restored and the pain had disappeared. Tai closed his eyes and shielded himself as the Heartless started to lunge at him again. Something suddenly came out of nowhere and stuck down a few Heartless with one slash. Tai opened his eyes and couldn’t believe who was standing in front of him

“Sora?!” said Tai in shock. Goofy charged in and destroyed a few more Heartless. Donald cast thunder and destroyed some more of the Heartless

“We’ll save you” said Sora. Sora pointed his Keyblade at Sakura

“That’s the last Heartless” said Sora. Sora started to run over to slash her

“Heartless? No that’s Sakura not a Heartless!” thought Tai. Tai jumped in front of Sakura and stopped Sora

“She’s not a Heartless” said Tai. Sora stopped in his tracks

“Huh? But that thing behind you is a Heartless” said Sora

“That can’t be true… she’s not a---” but before Tai could finish he felt a cold pain stab right into his back. Tai could feel a hand wrapping around his heart

“It can’t be…” mumbled Tai. Memories of Sakura entered his mind

“If this isn’t Sakura then where can she be?” wondered Tai. Suddenly all other thoughts left Tai’s mind, and only one remained

“I must find Sakura” thought Tai. Energy suddenly started to surround Tai causing his clothes and hair to flap around. A big burst of energy pushed out the Heartless’ hand. Tai turned around and glared at the Heartless in the shape of Sakura. Tai’s energy started to swirl around his body

“What’s happenin?” asked Goofy. Tai’s energy started to focus around his right hand. Sora noticed that the energy started to form into something

“What is that?” wondered Sora. Tai started to run at the Heartless that had now backed away from him. Tai jumped into the air and slashed through the Heartless. The Heartless exploded and vanished

“Wow!” said Donald in amazement. The energy that surrounded Tai had vanished as quickly as it appeared. Tai took a few steps towards Sora and the others but fell down onto his knees. Tai felt like he had lost all of his energy again. Sora ran over to Tai and held out his hand

“I’m Sora” said Sora with a cheerful face. Tai looked up at Sora and smiled back and then grabbed his hand

“I’m Tai” replied Tai as he pulled himself off the ground. Tai was able to stand for a few second before falling back onto the ground

“Hey, are you okay?” asked Sora. Tai had fallen unconscious

“What are we going to do now Sora?” asked Donald. Sora looked around

“Well we don’t know anybody around here and this world is so big… so we better take him to our Gummi ship” answered Sora. Goofy picked up Tai

“We better hurry just in case the Heartless return” said Goofy. Sora, Donald and Goofy started walking away from area where they battled the Heartless with Tai.

Read and reply. I hoped you liked it =D although I kind of doubt it. This is the longest chapter thus far, just over the 4200 words. The later chapters will be shorter and around 3500, maybe even lower. But I don't expected a chapter longer then this one to appear.

Last edited:
C

chosenbyfate

wow thats pretty good. I joined just so I could incourage you to write another chapter. Im really interested in finding out what happens next. will Sora Donald and Goofy take Tai with them on advantures on other worlds? and what happened to Sakura? did those claok guys lie about not kidnapping her? plz post chapter 2 soon!

Zero Sora

Awards
I've been busy with work a lot recently. Haven't really had much time to visit the forums. But regardless, here is chapter 2.​

Chapter 2
Midnight Awakening

Tai was dreaming about the old days when he was ten. Tai turn around to Sakura who was amazed at what Tai did

“Here…” said Tai as he held out his hand. Sakura grabbed Tai's hand and Tai pulled her up off the ground and gave her back her teddy bear. Tai turned around and started to walk away

“Wait!” yelled out Sakura. Tai stopped and turned around to Sakura. Suddenly Tai woke up and began to open his eyes slowly

“Sakura…” said Tai with a mumble. Tai started to fall back asleep, but then he remembered about the Heartless that was shaped like Sakura. His eyes opened wide

“Sakura!” exclaimed Tai as he sat up. Tai looked around and noticed that this wasn’t his bed. He looked out a window and saw stars

“What? Where am I?” Tai asked himself as he got out of bed

“Good, you’re awake” said Sora. Tai looked around for Sora

“I’m up here” added Sora. Tai looked up at the top bunk of the bed and saw Sora lying up there

“Do you feel any better now?” asked Sora. Tai nodded as he stared at Sora

“Why are you staring at me like that?” asked Sora. Tai still couldn’t believe Sora was real. He thought that when he woke up just a second ago that it had all been a dream

“It’s just… you’re not real” said Tai. Tai lowered his head and started trying to comprehend everything that’s happened so far

“What do you mean I’m not real?! Of course I am!” said Sora. Just then Donald and Goofy walked into the room. Tai turned around to face them

“Hey you’re awake… and so soon too” said Goofy. Tai smiled

“Yeah, I have you guys to thank. So Sora, Donald, Goofy… Thank you” said Tai. Donald and Goofy stood there looking stunned

“What?” asked Tai. Donald and Goofy looked at each other. Sora was also puzzled as to why Donald and Goofy looked stunned

“We never told ya our names” said Goofy. Tai didn’t even remember Donald or Goofy ever introducing themselves

“How did you know our names?” asked Donald. Tai knew their names from playing Kingdom Hearts and watching Disney cartoons

“And what do you mean I’m not real?” asked Sora. Tai looked at all three of them and saw how confused they were

“Maybe I should explain this at my place” said Tai.

Later back at Tai’s place, Tai explained to them that they were from a game called Kingdom Hearts. Tai
even showed it to them, he also told them about the white cloaked figure and what he said about all the worlds being real and about every movie and game creator had a link to those worlds

“But what I don’t get is if the Heartless were always real, then how come they never came to my world before?” asked Tai. Sora sat down on Tai’s bed and thought about this for a little awhile, and then he remembered how they got here

“Well, for us to get here we had to go through a weird portal that only appeared because we got close to it” replied Sora. Tai walked over to his window and saw Sakura’s home

“I wonder what happened to her” Tai asked himself. Sora got up off Tai’s bed and walked over to Tai

“Do you mean the girl that Heartless looked like?” asked Sora. Tai lowered his head

“Well, I’m sure she’s okay” said Sora with a cheery face. Tai couldn’t help but smile and feel better when he looked at Sora

“Yeah, somehow, I know you’re right” replied Tai. Donald walked over to Sora and Tai to interrupt them

“What’s important right now is we find the Keyhole and seal it, so the Heartless can’t destroy this world” said Donald. Goofy walked over towards the group

“Yeah, and maybe you’ll find ya friend there” said Goofy. Tai smile once again. Donald pulled Goofy’s ear to his mouth

“There’s no way she would be there” whispered Donald. Goofy turned to Donald’s ear to whisper back to him

“Aw, but the little guy needs some cheerin up” replied Goofy. Sora walked back over to Tai’s bed and sat down

“This world is so huge. How are we going to find the Keyhole?” asked Sora. Donald and Goofy paused and started to think, but couldn’t come up with any ideas

“I guess we’ll never find it” said Sora with a sigh

“Hey! Is that anyway for the Keyblade Master to be talking?” asked Tai. Sora, Donald and Goofy all looked over to Tai

“Luck, that’s how we find it” said Tai. Sora got up and walked towards Tai’s bedroom door

“Well, let’s start searching for it, and if we’re lucky, we’ll find it” said Sora. Donald and Goofy started walking towards Tai’s bedroom door as well

“Wait!” said Tai. Everyone looked back to Tai

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to be walking around with a talking duck and dog!” stated Tai. Donald and Goofy looked at each other

“What I mean is, that sort of thing isn’t common on my world. And if someone sees us, who knows what will happen” added Tai. Everyone thought about Tai’s statement. Suddenly Goofy had an idea

“Well its night time now right?” asked Goofy. Tai looked up at the clock

“Yeah, its 11:39pm” replied Tai. Tai wondered what Goofy was getting at

“Since it’s so late, nobody’ll see us” added Goofy. Tai thought for about it for a second

“Well not many people would be up this late… and if anybody did see you guys, they would probably think that it was their eyes playing tricks on them in the dark” said Tai with a smile. Sora opened the door

“Well that’s settled, lets go!” exclaimed Sora.

Later, after they all walked outside of Tai’s house

“We should split up to search for the Keyhole” stated Sora. Everyone agreed to Sora’s idea

“Me and Tai should be a team together, because I’m the Keyblade Master and he has no experience fighting the Heartless” said Sora. Tai glared at Sora for basically saying that he was the best and Tai was weak

“Okay then, its decided. We’ll go this way and you and Tai go that way” said Donald. Donald and Goofy started to run down the street searching for the Keyhole and Sora started to run the opposite direction. Tai looked behind him and up on his roof. Sora stopped once he noticed Tai wasn’t moving. Sora turned around to Tai

“Hey what’s wrong?” asked Sora. Tai began to run after Sora

“Nothing” said Tai as ran past Sora. Sora started to run down the street after Tai. A white cloak figure stepped out of the shadows on Tai’s roof and watched Sora and Tai running away to search for the Keyhole

“So, he’s here. And that kid hasn’t been turned into a Heartless. Well, all that matters is that Sora is finally here” said the cloak figure. The cloaked figure turned around and disappeared into a portal of darkness.

Meanwhile Tai and Sora were searching the streets for the Keyhole. Tai couldn’t stop wondering if Sakura was safe. Tai sighed

“You’re thinking about that girl again, aren’t you?” asked Sora. Tai kept on running with a depressed look on his face

“Don’t worry…I’m sure we’ll find her” said Sora. Tai looked up at Sora and when he looked at Sora he felt like what Sora said was true

“After all, he’s the Keyblade Master” Tai kept telling himself. Tai and Sora continued searching for the Keyhole. Eventually Tai and Sora ended up at Tai’s School. Tai stared over at his school and started thinking about all his friends having fun at school

“It really looks different at night time” said Tai as he started to slow down. Sora stopped and turned around

“What is it Tai?” asked Sora, Tai stopped and looked over to Sora

“Oh, it’s nothing really” answered Tai as he stared at the school

“We better continue our search for the Keyhole” said Sora. Tai was about to start running again until something in his school caught his attention. Tai walked closer and closer to his school staring at the roof of his school

“What is that?” wondered Tai. Tai could see what looked like a person standing on the third story roof of his school. Sora turned around and noticed Tai was still staring off in the distance

“Tai what’s the matter? Are you sure it’s nothing?” asked Sora. Sora started to run over to Tai, and then something caught his attention to. Sora stopped and stared at Tai’s school. Lightning was flashing through the clouds above the school. Tai and Sora watched the lightning for a second and then looked at each other and nodded

“The storm on Destiny Islands” thought Tai and Sora. They both jumped over the fence and started running towards the school. Tai stared up at the figure on the roof while he ran

“Sora, the guy up there, he must be the cloaked guy from before” said Tai staring at the roof. Sora nodded in agreement with Tai. The figure was sitting on the fence on the roof of the school in a casual position. He raised his arms and then a big black ball appeared in the night sky. Sora and Tai stopped dead in there tracks as a giant black arm reached out of the black ball. The arm and pulled itself out of the ball, it was a Darkside Heartless. Shadow Heartless suddenly appeared all around Sora and Tai. Sora summoned his Keyblade and prepared to fight but Tai stood there shocked

“No… this… this is just like Destiny Islands…” said Tai as he fell to his knees as he realized the same thing that happened to Destiny Island was about to happen here

“Even if we defeat it, my world will be destroyed… just like Sora’s world” added Tai. Tai punched the ground as hard as he could

“What are we supposed to do? It’s already over!” exclaimed Tai

“Hey! Don’t give up so easy. We haven’t even tried yet so we don’t know what will happen” said Sora. Tai looked up at Sora and Sora’s determination somehow gave Tai strength. Tai stood up next to Sora

“You’re right Sora, We can’t give up yet… what was I thinking” said Tai. Tai looked around at the Heartless surrounding them

“One thing… how am I supposed to fight the Heartless without a weapon?” asked Tai as he slowly start to back away from the Heartless

“What about the Heartless you destroyed last time? The one before you fell unconscious?” asked Sora as he started to get closer to Tai

“The Heartless… I destroyed?” thought Tai. Images of the construction site and the Heartless rushed through Tai’s mind, but before Tai had anymore time to remember, the Heartless lunged at both them. Sora jumped in front of Tai and slashed and destroyed the Heartless that were attacking Tai. Sora pushed Tai out of the way and the Heartless started surrounding Sora. Tai got up and started backing away as Sora fought with the Heartless. Tai looked up and saw the white figure still sitting on the fence of the school roof. Tai started running towards the building entrance. As Tai was running a big black fist hit the ground in front of him. Tai fell backwards and looked up at the Darkside Heartless. Tai felt so powerless, he couldn’t even fight the Heartless, and he couldn’t help Sora and couldn’t even get to the cloaked figure on the roof.

Meanwhile Sora had destroyed most of the Heartless attacking him. One Heartless lunged at Sora and Sora jumped up and destroyed it in midair. Sora landed on the ground as two Heartless lunged at him from behind. Tai ran as fast as he could, and he jumped in between Sora and the Heartless. As the Heartless flew towards Tai the only thought in his mind was

“I’m not going to stand here and be helpless… I must do something. This world is mine!” the Heartless were just about to hit Tai when Tai held up his arms and energy started forming around hands again. The Heartless were stopped by the energy. Tai was holding them back but the Heatless started pushing against Tai. Sora saw that Tai needed help. Sora swung his Keyblade and destroyed the last of the Shadow Heartless. Tai fell to his knees as the energy disappeared once again

“Now I see… what you were talking about… before” said Tai trying to catch his breath. Sora looked up at the Darkside Heartless and started running towards it. The Darkside swung its big gigantic arm at Sora but Sora jumped over it and continued running. The Darkside try again and threw a punch at Sora but Sora jumped on top of his arm at started running along his arm. Tai slowly started to stand up and run towards the school building. Sora was almost near the Darkside’s head when the Darkside grabbed him and threw him at Tai. Tai looked behind him and saw Sora flying closer and closer to him. Tai started running faster but Sora collided with Tai and sent them both flying to the ground. Tai was dazed for a little bit before he pushed himself up off the ground and started to sit up. Tai looked around and saw Sora unconscious on the ground, then Tai looked behind himself and saw the Darkside Heartless moving closer and closer. Tai stood up but just as he got off the ground, the Darkside Heartless grabbed him with both hands and lifted him off the ground. Tai struggled to get free but the Darkside had a tight grip on him

“Even if I don’t have a weapon, I’ll fight anyway!” exclaimed Tai as the Darkside’s grip on him got tighter. The Darkside threw Tai high up into the air and then held its arms back. The heart shaped hole in its chest started to glow, and dark energy formed in the hole. The Darkside shot six dark balls at Tai. Tai was falling fast towards the balls of darkness. As soon as Tai fell close enough to one of the balls of darkness, he closed his eyes and held out his hands trying to protect himself. For some strange reason Tai didn’t feel any pain at all, in fact he didn’t even feel like he had even touched a ball of darkness. Tai started to wonder what was going on. Tai opened his eyes and noticed he was slowly and gently falling in darkness. Tai looked below were he was heading and saw a platform fast approaching him. The platform had a picture of Sora, himself and a white haired boy which he had never seen before. Tai fell gently onto the platform on his back. Tai slowly brought himself to his feet

“Where am I?” wondered Tai looking around him

“You are safe. Do not worry about your friends. We have all the time in the world to get started, now step forward… can you do it?” asked a mysterious voice that echoed in Tai’s head

“Hold on just a minute, I was in the middle of a fight and Sora is in danger!” exclaimed Tai to the voice. The voice didn’t answer Tai at all. Tai folded his arms in disappointment

“I guess I have no choice” said Tai. Tai took a few steps forward

“Good, you have just taken the first steps towards your journey” said the voice

“Journey, what journey?” asked Tai staring up into the air

“Do not be afraid. For you hold the mightiest weapon of all… use it to protect your friends” said the voice

“That’s what I need to do right now, go back and help my friends” said Tai

“Find the light buried deep within your heart, bring that light out and push it to your right hand” said the voice. Tai placed his hand on his heart

“My light?” wondered Tai as he held his right hand out in front of him. Tai closed his eyes and start to look for this light in his heart

“Search deeper” echoed the voice. Tai started to push harder to find it, and then suddenly Tai felt warm and he could feel power in his heart

“Focus that light to your hand” said the voice. Tai slowly started to push the energy to his hand by imaging the light in his hand. Tai pushed harder and harder and then finally he felt the power get drawn to the centre of his hand. Tai felt like he was holding something so he opened his eyes and saw a Kingdom Key with a red hilt in his hand

“Keyblade” echoed the voice. Tai couldn’t believe what he was holding

“A Keyblade!” exclaimed Tai. Tai started to swing it around

“I have my own Keyblade” said Tai happily

“Now its time to test your strength” said the voice. Sis Shadow Heartless suddenly appeared around Tai and he readied his Keyblade

“Let your light be your guide” said the voice. Tai ran forward and destroyed two Heartless with one attack. One Heartless jumped at him from behind, but Tai jumped forward, spun around and destroyed the Heartless. Tai ran up to another one and tried to slash it, but the Heartless slid across the ground and dodged Tai’s attack. One Heartless came up from the ground and grabbed Tai by the feet. Tai quickly rolled backwards and threw his legs in the air and the Heartless flew up out of the ground and into the air. Tai jumped up to his feet and a Heartless lunged in front of him, but with a quick attack Tai destroyed it. Then than jumped into the air and destroyed the airborne Heartless. Tai landed on the ground and the last Heartless jumped at him, but Tai dodged to the side and stabbed the Heartless destroying the last one. Tai turned around to look for more

“How was that?” said Tai in a cocky voice as he swung his Keyblade up to his shoulder

“It’s not over yet, there is still one more” said the voice. Tai looked around again but couldn’t see it

“Where?” asked Tai

“Below you” said the voice. Tai looked below him and saw a giant face with big yellow eyes. Tai let out a scream of surprise. Tai started to take a few steps back. A Darkside Heartless rose up out of the ground while Tai was on it. Tai was flung into the air by the Darkside. The Darkside held its arms out and dark energy started to form in the hole in its stomach, and then it shot six balls of darkness at Tai. Tai knew that same attack from before and clenched his Keyblade tightly. Tai started to fall towards them and as he got close to them Tai swung his Keyblade at them and destroyed them one by one. Tai continued falling directly for the Darkside. Tai swung his Keyblade and made a direct hit into the Darkside’s face. The Darkside flew off the platform and disappeared. Tai landed on the ground and started to look around for the Darkside. Just then the Darkside’s hand appeared through the platform and grabbed Tai. The rest of the Darkside rose up through the ground. Tai was stuck in the hand of the Darkside while more dark energy appeared in the hole of the Darkside. One ball of darkness shot out towards Tai who was stuck in the Darkside’s grip. Tai managed to free his arm and quickly slashed the dark ball with the Keyblade to send it flying back at the Darkside. The ball of darkness hit the Darkside directly in the face which caused it to let go of Tai. Tai and the Darkside both fell to the ground. Tai picked himself off the ground and started to hack away and the head of the Darkside. After a few hits, the Darkside jumped up and start to sway. The Darkside tried to grab Tai, but Tai jumped out of the way. As soon as Tai landed back on the ground his Keyblade disappeared. The Darkside started to fall towards Tai. Tai, who was now defenceless tried to run away from the falling Darkside, but he came to the edge of the round platform. The Darkside hit the platform face first, and darkness began to appear all around the platform. The Darkside started to merge into the darkness and Tai could feel the darkness grabbing on to him. It started to pull him into itself

“No! Let go!” yelled Tai as he struggled to free himself from the darkness

“Do not fear the darkness. You have learned to reach your light and it can set you free” said the voice. A light suddenly appeared above Tai’s head. Tai held out his hand and tried to grab onto the light. The darkness started to pull Tai in deeper. Tai closed his eyes and tried his hardest to reach the light above him. The light fell into Tai’s hand and Tai could feel the warmth in his hand again. Tai suddenly felt the grip of the darkness loosen. The light had covered Tai’s body and all he could see was bright light.

Suddenly back at the place where Tai disappeared from, light shot out and destroyed the six balls of darkness. The white cloaked figure sat there staring at the light. Tai shot out from the light towards the Darkside and stabbed it right in the face. Tai then jumped down its arm slicing it open as he run down it. Tai jumped to the ground and the Darkside fall backwards, and then started to disappear into nothing. Tai lifted his head and glared at the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure stood up and jumped off the fence to the roof floor behind him

“Interesting” said the cloaked figure

“You’re next” said Tai.

Hope you liked chapter 2. Chapter 3 will be the end to the battle at Tai's school, but things are only just beginning. I don't know when I'll find the time to post chapter 3.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
Thanks, I'm glad to see I've actually got some readers who comment.

Zero Sora

Awards
Time for a new chapter. And a bump. Now, without further delay, I present to you, chapter 3. Enjoy the conclusion of the battle at Tai's school.

Chapter 3
The First Keyhole

Tai stood still staring at the white cloaked figure. Tai started running towards the school building. Heartless suddenly appeared up from the ground, and Tai destroyed them one by one as he ran towards the building. Sora woke up and saw Tai running towards the school building with a Keyblade in his hands. It looked like his Keyblade, except with a red hilt instead of yellow.

“A Keyblade?” wondered Sora. Some Heartless suddenly appeared and surrounded Sora. Sora quickly stood up and readied his Keyblade. Sora began hacking away at all the Heartless around him. The white cloaked figure stood still on the building over looking Tai and Sora

“That boy… why does he have a Keyblade?” said the cloaked figure as his cloak flapped in the wind of the dark night

“This is very interesting…” continued the cloaked figure. Tai entered the school building and started running up the stairs destroying whatever Heartless appeared along the way

“Move it!” shouted Tai while destroying a bunch of Heartless on the stairs.

Meanwhile, the Heartless were starting to wear Sora down. The cloaked figure looked down at Sora as Sora looked up at him while panting

“More, more Heartless!” ordered the cloaked figure. Even more Heartless began to appear around Sora

“You… damn you” said Sora as he struggled to stay up straight

“Soon, our plan will be complete” said the cloaked figure atop the roof.

Meanwhile Tai had finally reached the roof of the school. Tai burst through the door and caught the cloaked figures attention. Tai was panting heavily from fighting the Heartless and running up here. Tai had over heard the cloaked figure mention a plan moments before he burst through the door

“I don’t know what plan you’re talking about… but I’m not going to let you complete it!” remarked Tai. The white cloaked figure turned around to Tai

“Ah yes, the bait for the first part of our plan. How are you doing, Bait?” asked the figure. Tai stared at him blankly

“Bait?” questioned Tai while he continued to catch his breath

“What do you mean by bait?” asked Tai

“Simple, we used you to call Sora to this world. So we could use him for our plans” answered the figure. Tai glared angrily at the figure as he thought back to his first fight with the Heartless and Sakura

“What have you done with Sakura?” asked Tai

“Sakura? We haven’t done anything to her” answered the cloaked figure. Tai held up his Keyblade to the cloaked figure

“Then where is she?” asked Tai

“Probably at home” said the figure. Tai was surprised at what he just heard, because he never expected that she’d be at home

“Maybe they didn’t take her, they just tricked me” said Tai to himself. Tai realised he had been tricked and became even angrier

“That look, it suits you well” said the figure mockingly

“Shut up!” remarked Tai. Tai lunged at the cloak figure but he avoided Tai's attack by dodging around behind him. The cloaked figure grabbed the back of Tai’s shirt and threw him forward to the ground

“You’re weak… too weak to wield a Keyblade” mocked the cloaked figure as Tai pushed himself of the ground onto his knees

“Why did it choose you?” asked the cloaked figure. Those words echoed inside Tai’s mind. Why did the Keyblade choose him?

Meanwhile, Sora was having a hard time fighting the Heartless because they were slowly wearing him down. One Heartless jumped at Sora from behind and Sora didn’t have enough time to react. Sora thought he was done for, and then out of nowhere, a lighting bolt came down and destroyed the Heartless right before Sora’s eyes

“That attack was… Donald!” said Sora as he saw Donald and Goofy

“You okay Sora?” asked Goofy. Donald cast Cure on Sora and Sora felt energized again. Sora stood up next to his friends

“I am now” answered Sora

“Good, if it weren’t for my magic you would have been done for” remarked Donald. The trio all readied there weapons to fight the rest of the Heartless

“Where’s Tai?” asked Donald

“He went after the guy on the roof” replied Sora

“Without a weapon?” asked Goofy

“No. He has a weapon, a strong one” answered Sora with a smile.

Meanwhile, Tai stood up and turned around to face the cloaked figure

“I guess it’s going to look bad if you get beaten by a weakling like me then” remarked Tai in a cocky tone with an equally cocky grin. The cloaked figure placed his hand on the ground and slowly pulled a sword out of the ground

“Don’t disappoint me” said the cloaked figure. Tai and the cloaked figure stared each other down. Tai tighten his grip on the Keyblade and slowly moved his feet into a better position. Tai lunged at the cloaked figure again, this time the figure blocked Tai’s attack with his sword and grabbed Tai by the collar. The cloaked figure pulled Tai forward and threw him to the ground hard. Tai slowly started to stand up, and suddenly the cloaked figure kicked Tai into the fence at the edge of the school roof

“You’re weak” said the cloaked figure as he started to walk away

“Wait!” yelled Tai as he brought himself to his feet. The cloaked figure stopped and turned back around to Tai

“I’m not letting you leave” remarked Tai. The cloaked figure jumped up on the railing behind Tai. The cloak figure picked Tai up by the collar and then turned around to dangled him off the edge of the roof

“Not letting me leave? I was the one letting you leave” said the cloaked figure as he held Tai over the edge

“Like I said… I’m not letting you leave!” shouted Tai. Sora, Donald and Goofy heard Tai’s shouting and looked up to the roof to see Tai

“Sora, look!” exclaimed Donald

“Oh no!” remarked Sora

“Tai!” cried Goody. Sora, Donald and Goofy began running towards the building as Tai hung over the edge of the roof

“Foolish kid” said the cloaked figure as he released Tai. Tai started falling towards the ground. As Tai fell, he gripped his Keyblade and threw it at the cloaked figure as a last ditch effort to attack him. The cloaked figure caught the Keyblade in his hand before it hit him

“Damn it… I’m done for” thought Tai. Memories of Sakura raced through Tai’s head. Tai closed his eyes as he thought only of Sakura

Meanwhile, Sakura woke up in her own bed terrified. She looked over at her clock and saw the time was 12:23am

“I have a feeling something bad is about to happen” said Sakura to herself. Sakura pulled herself out of bed in her pyjamas. Sakura walked over to her window and stared over towards Tai’s house. She thought back to the afternoon when Tai accidentally grabbed her breasts

“Maybe I was too hard on him. It was an accident after all” said Sakura.

Meanwhile, Tai was falling to his death

“Sakura…” said Tai to himself. Tai was about to hit the ground when a strong wind broke his fall, Tai softly landed on his feet wondering what had happened and where that strong wind came from

“Tai!” shouted Sora. Tai saw that Sora, Donald and Goofy over to him

“You okay?” asked Sora

“Um, yeah I’m fine… but what just happened?” asked Tai

“I just saved you with my magic” answered Donald

“Yeah, if we didn’t get here in time, you might’ve been turned into a pancake” said Goofy. Tai turned around and stared up at the cloaked figure holding his Keyblade. Tai held out his hand and the Keyblade disappeared from the cloaked figure’s hand and reappeared in Tai’s

“Such weak fools” said the cloaked figure

“What!?” said Tai and Sora angrily

“If you want to die that much, then you should have just said so” remarked the white cloaked figure, and then he jumped off the building down towards Sora and the group with his sword ready. The cloaked figure landed in the middle of the group, and Goofy charged at him from behind with his shield. The cloaked figure dodge around Goofy’s attack and kicked him in the back which sent him flying towards Donald, who was about to cast a magic spell. The two collided with each other and fell to the ground. Sora lunged at the cloaked figure but he easily blocked Sora’s attack with his sword. Tai saw an opening and charged in for an attack, but he was kicked in the stomach by the cloaked figure and sent to the ground. The cloaked figure turned his attention to Sora and grabbed the Keyblade. He threw it, along with Sora, over his shoulder. Sora landed next to Tai face first. The cloaked figure clicked his fingers together and Heartless appeared around Donald and Goofy, they had been separated from Sora and Tai

“Keep them busy” ordered the cloaked figure to the Heartless. The cloaked figure began walking towards Sora and Tai

“You bastard!” exclaimed Tai while running at the cloaked figure. Tai starting using a flurry of attacks, but the cloaked figure dodged every single one of them. The cloaked figure ducked below one of Tai’s attacks and punched him up into the air. Sora lunged at the cloaked figure trying to stab him with his Keyblade, but the cloaked figure dodged to the side grabbing the Keyblade. The cloaked figure quickly spun Sora around and sent him back in the direction that he came from. The cloaked figure quickly jumped into the air after Tai and kicked him down into the ground. The cloaked figure landed on the ground beside them the both of them. Sora stood up off the ground and pulled his Keyblade back behind him, he then threw it forward at the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure jumped up into the air and avoided the attack and the Keyblade flew back into Sora’s hand like a boomerang. Sora threw it again at him and this time the cloaked figure blocked the attack. The Keyblade once again flew back into Sora’s hand. Sora threw it at the cloaked figure once again. Tai pushed himself off the ground and saw what Sora was doing

“Air raid…” said Tai realizing the name of the attack from the game

“Tai, now while he’s distracted!” called Sora. Tai took the opportunity and run towards the cloaked figure and leaped into the air towards him with his Keyblade ready. Sora’s Keyblade flew along side Tai

“I’ve got no hope of avoiding this attack… unless…” thought the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure narrowly dodged Sora’s Keyblade by turning side on. The cloaked figure then thrust his sword towards Tai hoping he would dodge the attack and miss his chance to attack him. But Tai didn’t care about being hit by the attack, because he knew this would probably be their only chance to land an attack on the cloaked figure. Tai kept lunging forward and was stabbed in the arm by the cloaked figure’s sword. It pierced straight through the side of Tai’s arm and Tai could feel immense pain. Tai had no idea being stabbed in the arm would be so painful, but still Tai pushed forward blocking the pain out. Tai swung his Keyblade at the cloaked figure and smashed him right in on the side of the head. The cloaked figure spun around in the air and land on the ground with a crash. Tai landed on the ground and then fell onto his knees with blood pouring down his arm

“Impossible… even though he knew he would get hurt, he kept pushing forward. Is he an idiot?” said the cloaked figure to himself. Sora ran past Tai to the cloaked figure and held his Keyblade up to his face

“Tai, you okay?” asked Sora

“Y-Yeah… I’m fine” answered Tai while holding his arm. Donald and Goofy had finally finished off the Heartless and ran up beside Sora and Tai. The cloaked figure stood up and brushed himself off and then turned around and started walking away from the group

“Wait! I’m not done yet!” exclaimed Tai barely able to stand

“Continuing to fight like that will only get you killed” remarked the cloaked figure. Suddenly a portal of darkness opened up in front of the cloaked figure, and he started walking towards it

“I said I’m not done yet!” yelled Tai as stood up and began running after the cloaked figure. The cloaked figure turned around to face Tai and Tai just continued running straight at him. Tai slashed at the cloaked figure, but he avoided the attack and grabbed Tai by the neck. The cloak figured moved his mouth down to one of Tai’s ears

“Don’t go dying yet. You may be useful to us… Keyblade bearer” said the cloaked figure in Tai’s ear. The cloaked figure pushed Tai back towards Sora and the others. Sora caught Tai before he fell backwards. Tai now understood that the cloaked figure could have finished him off at anytime

“He’s not running away because we hurt him… he still had a lot of strength in him” thought Tai. The cloaked figure entered the portal and it closed behind him. Tai’s blood poured down his arm and onto the ground

“He’s bleeding pretty badly” said Sora

“Leave this to me…Cure!” exclaimed Donald healing Tai. Green light surrounded Tai and focused on his arm. The light wrapped around the wound and was absorbed into it, and then the wound itself disappeared. Tai stood up

“Hey, take it easy” said Sora

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine” said Tai. Just then, a light started glowing on the clock on the top of the school building. The light caught everyone’s attention

“What is that?” asked Tai. The light formed into the shape of a Keyhole

“A Keyhole” answered Sora. Sora held his Keyblade up at the Keyhole

“Wait Sora, can I do it?” asked Tai wanting to seal the Keyhole

“Well… sure, I guess you can” said Sora. Tai stood in Sora’s place and raised his Keyblade and pointed it at the Keyhole. Light gathered around the end of Tai’s Keyblade and a small beam of light shot out into the Keyhole. A locking noise was heard by the group and the Keyhole disappeared. Tai suddenly let go of his Keyblade. His Keyblade hit the ground and shattered into light and vanished. Tai suddenly fell to the ground on one knee

“Tai!” exclaimed a worried Sora

“It’s okay, I’m just tired” assured Tai

“Are ya able to make it home?” asked Goofy

“Of course” said Tai. Tai stood up, and the group started to walk home.

Later, Sakura still hadn’t gone back to bed yet and was still looking out her window. Suddenly, Sakura caught a glimpse of Tai with three other figures entering his house. Sakura thought that she saw blood on one of Tai’s arm.

Meanwhile, at Tai’s house, the group had made it back to Tai’s room

“How do you feel?” asked Donald

“I feel fine now” said Tai with a smile as he sat down on his bed

“That’s good” remarked Sora while he yawned

“Ya know, now that I think of it, I’m pretty tired” said Goofy

“Yeah me too” agreed Donald

“Hey Tai, mind if we stay here tonight?” asked Sora. Tai didn’t answer because he was already fast asleep in his own bed.

Later that morning, Tai woke up in a sweat thinking he was late for school

“Oh no I’m late for school!” yelled Tai. Tai quickly started changing his clothes and packing his school bag yelling that he was late. Sora entered Tai’s room while still half asleep wondering what Tai was going on about

“What’s all the screaming for?” asked a sleepy Sora. Tai looked up at Sora

“Huh? Sora...?” said Tai who forgot about yesterday already

“Oh right, I just remembered. Anyway I’m late for school and I’m in a hurry… I’ll see you guys later” said Tai as he ran out the door

“School?” said Sora. Tai ran out of his gate and then past the steps that led to the train station. Suddenly something caught his eye as he past the steps to the train station. Tai thought he saw a boy with white hair standing at the bottom of the steps. Tai looked back down the steps to have a look, but didn’t see anybody there with white hair

“Must have been my imagination” said Tai. Tai continued running to school.

Later Tai entered the school gates tired from running. Tai stopped to catch his breath. Tai looked up and noticed a big crowd in the school on the field. Tai walked up to see what everyone was looking at, and when he got there, he saw big claw marks on the ground. Tai instantly remembered about the Darkside Heartless that he fought with

“The Darkside must have caused this” thought Tai. Suddenly Tai heard the voices of his friends in the crowd and ran over to them

“Hey guys” greeted Tai

“Tai, you’re here early for once” said Van. Van was a rather carefree and laid back type of person. Van often joked and pulled pranks on people

“Have you seen the ground?” asked Mizuki. Mizuki was a bit of a girlie girl by standards. She loved cute things and was a bit on the shy side

“Yeah, what’s so special about it?” asked Tai

“No one has any idea who or what caused it” answered Ayame. Ayame was the serious and hard working type of girl. She also practiced Kendo

“I reckon it was Godzilla!” remarked Van jokingly

“These markings are strange. Maybe it was a monster” stated Zain. Zain was the realist and thought about things logically

“Do you really think it was a monster?” asked Mizuki

“Yeah right, monsters don’t exist” said Ayame

“Given the current circumstances, it might be very possible” added Zain

“Unless it was someone pulling a prank” said Ayame why glaring at Van

“Me? Do this? You’ve got to be kidding me!” remarked Van

“It couldn’t have been Van, it’s too well done for his standards” said Zain

“What’s that supposed to mean!” remarked Van shaking his fist at Zain

“What do you think it was Tai?” asked Mizuki

“Me? I think… well, it may have been… um… a giant battle between a group of people and some shadow creatures trying to take over the world” stated Tai. Everyone stared at Tai because of his stupid idea

“Geez, you have quite the imagination” said Sakura from behind the group. Tai recognized Sakura’s voice instantly. Everyone turned around to greet Sakura. Tai was so happy that Sakura was okay and the Heartless didn’t do anything to her. Tai suddenly remembered that Sakura might still be angry at him because of yesterday when he accidentally grabbed her breast

“What’s the matter?” asked Sakura. Tai looked away from Sakura

“You’re still—” said Tai

“There’s no need to think about stupid things. I forgive you” said Sakura before Tai could finish. Tai looked up at Sakura and smiled

“Just as long as it was an accident” said Sakura with a smile. Tai nodded

“Well, schools about to start, we should head in for class” said Sakura. Everyone started to walk away to class. Suddenly Tai felt someone’s gaze upon him. Tai stopped and looked around, but couldn’t see anyone

“Tai hurry up!” yelled Sakura. Tai turned around and ran to his friends. A white haired boy wearing a red jacket with a blue undershirt and black pants stood on top of the school roof staring down at Tai

“I can feel it… from him” said the white haired boy.

Meanwhile at Tai’s house, Sora and the gang were bored waiting for Tai

“I’m bored” said Sora lying down on Tai’s couch

“Me too, but you don’t hear us complaining” replied Donald

“If ya bored, why don’tcha go check up on Tai?” asked Goofy

“That’s a great Idea!” exclaimed Sora as he jumped off the couch. Sora ran out the door and down the street to Tai’s school

“You guys stay here!” shouted Sora

“Aw, now look what you’ve made him do” remarked Donald.

Later at school, it was lunch time. Regarding all the events that took place last night, everything seemed the same. Except for the markings on the ground that students came to look at. Tai’s group of friends had decided to eat lunch around that area because everyone was excited about the markings and trying to figure what made them. Tai didn’t worry about it, because he knew how they got there and what caused them. Zain, Van and Mizuki were examining the area looking for clues as to what caused it. Tai was busy laying back and enjoying the sun. Ayame was practicing her footwork with her Kendo sword, and Sakura was reading a book while overseeing the investigation of the markings

“Everyone’s taking this too seriously” said Tai quietly to himself

“What’s the matter Tai, aren’t you interested?” asked Sakura who over heard him. Tai opened his eyes to see Sakura

“I’d rather be playing games or doing something fun” replied Tai. Sakura walked over to Tai, kneeled down beside him and bent down to his ear

“If you help, I’ll reward you” whispered Sakura softly. Tai’s face went completely red. Sakura started to giggle and then she broke out in laughter

“You didn’t think I was serious did you?” asked Sakura while laughing. Tai was embarrassed and then turned his head. Sakura saw the look of disappointment on Tai’s face

“Wait… you did!” said Sakura angrily

“Pervert!” exclaimed Sakura as she punched Tai into the ground. Tai was dazed with his head flat on the ground. Tai suddenly noticed a white haired boy looking at him. Tai realised that he was the one that he saw at the station

“Hey! Tai!” yelled a voice from behind. Tai got up and looked behind him and saw Sora running towards him

“Oh crap! What’s he doing here!” thought Tai. Tai then remembered about the white haired kid and looked behind him to see if he was still there, but he was gone. Sora ran up beside Tai

“So, this is what your school is like in the day” said Sora. Students started gathering around Sora because of his strange clothes

“Ah… he’s a cousin from--” said Tai

“From Destiny Islands” said Sora butting in. Tai was shocked at what Sora said. Tai grabbed Sora and ran with him behind a wall

“Listen, you can’t let people know where you’re from” said Tai

“Um... okay. I understand” said Sora. Tai and Sora rejoined the group

“Destiny Islands… never heard of it” said Zain. For the rest of lunch, Sora and Tai made up a fake story about Sora. Luckily the group bought it.

Well, that's it for Chapter 3. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Next time, Tai has an encounter with the white haired boy. Who is this mysterious white haired boy?

Zero Sora

Awards
Yet another week, another chapter, and less work being done on future chapters because of work and Xmas. How depressing.

Chapter 4
Another Key

Dark clouds hung over Tai. The clouds moved closer to him, twisting around his body while binding him. Tai’s breathing became deeper, and he fell to his knees. As Tai struggled to look upwards, he noticed seven figures all in white cloaks, just like the person who appeared at Tai’s school. The figure standing in the middle slowly moved towards him and held out his hand to Tai, and as soon as he did that, the white cloak that surrounded his body flapped wildly in the wind and blew off his body and revealed his face. Tai looked up at him, but his face was covered by shadows. Just then Tai started to hear the faint sound of someone knocking on a door. The figure stared down upon Tai with his hand extended to him and the knocking became louder. Tai held out his hand to grab the figures hand, and suddenly Tai woke up in his bed holding his hand in the air

“Who are you?” said Tai to himself still half asleep. Tai heard the knocking noise again and realized someone was at the front door. Tai jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. Tai jumped in front of the door and pushed Sora away who was going to open the door

“You’re not supposed to be here!” whispered Tai

“But that knocking was getting annoying, and you weren’t waking up” replied Sora

“I don’t care! Quickly go hide!” demanded Tai

“C’mon Sora we better do as he says” said Goofy

“He’s right Sora, we don’t want be meddling in this worlds affairs” agreed Donald, and the trio quickly jumped into the kitchen

“If you didn’t want to be meddling, then you would have left when I got home from school yesterday” said Tai. Tai opened the door slowly and saw Sakura glaring at him through the crack of the door and the wall

“Sakura?” said Tai. Just then Sakura jammed her fingers in the crack and ripped over the door. Tai was thrown back by the force and spun to the ground. Sakura barged into Tai’s house

“It’s about time you answered the door!” exclaimed Sakura angrily

“How long were you waiting? And why are you so angry?” asked Tai

“I’m angry because you took half an hour to answer the door!” exclaimed Sakura as she bent down to Tai

“Wow that long?” asked Tai. Sora, Donald and Goofy poked their heads around the corner to see what was going on

“She’s kinda scary” whispered Goofy. Tai got up off the ground

“Why are you here?” asked Tai

“I thought I would be nice and come over and cook breakfast for you since you can’t look after yourself at all” stated Sakura

“Uh… thanks I guess” replied Tai. Tai started to walk to his kitchen and then he suddenly remembered that Sora, Donald and Goofy were in there. Tai stopped, turned around and started to gently push Sakura out the door

“You know, I’ve already had breakfast, and I’m quite full. So there’s no need for you to come make me anything. I appreciate your concern, well I guess I’ll see you later okay? Bye!” stated Tai quickly as he closed the door on Sakura and locked her outside. Sakura stood there wondering what had just happened and why Tai force her outside even though she was going to be nice and cook him breakfast. Suddenly Sakura became angry

“I go out of my way to come over and make you breakfast! It takes you half an hour to answer the door and then you force me outside! Fine! Goodbye!” yelled Sakura as she stormed off. Tai fall back against his front door

“Oh man… I’m dead…” mumbled Tai.

Much later Tai, Sora, Donald and Goofy had walked to a secluded area surrounded by trees. This was where Sora and Co. could safely leave this world without being seen.

“Well I guess this is goodbye” said Tai

“Thanks for everything, Tai” smiled Sora

“Gawrsh, it was fun hangin around here for a few days” said Goofy

“Even though we couldn’t come out during the day” replied Donald

“Yeah, it was pretty fun” answered Tai

“Hey Tai” said Sora

“Yeah?” asked Tai

“Good luck with Sakura” said Sora. Tai smiled as Sora, Donald and Goofy boarded their Gummi Ship.

“Yeah, she’s a keeper” added Goofy as the Gummi ship started to take off

“Don’t push yourself to hard!” shouted Donald. Tai smiled once again

“I know you guys will do just fine on your journey! I’m going to miss the fun we had while you were here!” yelled Tai

“Don’t worry Tai! We’ll meet again!” called out Sora. Tai knew they probably never would meet again

“Promise?” asked Tai even though he knew it wouldn’t happen

“Of course, as long as we never forget each other!” replied Sora. Both Tai and Sora smiled

“Then it’s a promise!” called Tai as he waved goodbye to Sora. Sora, Donald and Goofy waved back to Tai, and then their Gummi Ship took off into space and disappeared right before Tai’s eyes

“They’re gone…” said Tai with a sigh.

Meanwhile on the Gummi Ship, Sora looked a bit depressed

“What’s the matter?” asked Donald

“Tai and Sakura… they remind me of Kairi and me” answered Sora

“Don’t worry. We’ll find Kairi, Riku and the King” replied Goofy

“Yeah, I guess you’re right” answered Sora.

Meanwhile, a white cloaked figure was standing behind the trees where Tai and Sora said their goodbyes. Another white cloaked figure appeared

“Are you sure it’s okay to let Sora leave?” asked the figure that just appeared to the other

“Don’t worry. We still have the boy named Tai and his Keyblade” answered the figure who was watching Tai.

Later, Tai was walking home from the place where Sora left

“I still can’t believe I really met Sora” said Tai. Tai remembered the small time they spent together, and then he remembered getting a Keyblade. Tai held up his right hand and stared at it

“I always thought that the hilt of a Kingdom Key was yellow, like Sora’s… but mine was red” said Tai to himself. Tai suddenly remembered the dream he had earlier this morning

“And what was that dream about. All those cloaked figures, like the one from school, and that one who held out his hand to me. It’s all weird” said Tai. Just then Tai felt something in his heart. It felt like something was pulling at him from inside his heart. Tai stopped walking and placed his hand on his chest

“What’s this weird feeling?” wondered Tai as he looked around. Tai suddenly noticed the white haired boy from before was walking up the stairs in front of him. As soon as Tai saw him, he knew that this weird feeling was somehow connected to him

“Who… who are you?” asked Tai. The boy held his right hand in front of him and suddenly a Keyblade appeared in his hand

“A Keyblade!?” exclaimed Tai. Tai noticed this boy’s Keyblade was also a different colour from Sora’s, it had a blue hilt

“Just like the Keyblade I had! It’s a different colour from Sora’s” said Tai. The boy kept walking closer and closer to Tai

“Keyblade? It’s called a Keyblade?” asked the boy. Tai didn’t respond

“Fight me” demanded the boy

“Fight you? But I don’t have a weapon!” exclaimed Tai

“Don’t lie. I can feel it… a Keyblade inside you” said the white haired boy

“Inside me… I… can feel a light within me. Does that mean I still have it… the Keyblade?” wondered Tai

“Okay! If you want to fight, than bring it on!” exclaimed Tai as he place his hand in front of him. But nothing happened, no Keyblade appeared. Tai looked at his hand

“Why can’t I summon it!?” exclaimed Tai. Tai closed his eyes and started trying to force it out, but again nothing happened

“Don’t play around” said the boy who was now right in front of him

“I’m not playing around!” yelled Tai

“Okay fine! Play stupid!” said the boy as he held up his Keyblade. Tai started running away from the boy

“I’m not playing!” remarked Tai. The boy started chasing after Tai

“Come back here!” called the boy

“Why are you trying to fight?” cried Tai

“Because you also have one of these things. You must be connected to my past!” yelled the boy

“But I don’t even know you!” remarked Tai and then he swiftly turned into an alleyway. But the alleyway turned out to be a dead end

“Oh crap” said Tai. Tai turned around and saw the boy standing at the end of the alleyway slowly walking towards him

“Okay! Here goes! Let’s fight!” exclaimed Tai trying to summon his Keyblade once more. But still nothing happened. The boy started running at Tai with his Keyblade held in the air. The boy lunged at Tai

“Come on! I’m going to die here if this doesn’t work!” thought Tai closing his eyes while still trying to summon his Keyblade. Just then something stopped the white haired boy’s attack. Tai looked up and saw his Keyblade firmly in his hands blocking the boy’s Keyblade

“Alright!” remarked Tai. The boy suddenly kicked Tai in the stomach and sent him flying into a pile of garbage. Tai sat up and pulled himself up out of the garbage

“Hey, no fair!” yelled Tai

“No fair? You were distracted, I took my chance” replied the boy

“Just who are you? And why do you also have a Keyblade?” asked Tai

“My name is Zero. That’s all I know” said Zero

“Wait… that’s all you know? What about where you come from, your family and friends? You know… that stuff” asked Tai

“I don’t know… I’m all alone here” replied Zero

“I kind of understand your pain. My mum and dad died when I was young, and my older sister moved away when I was old enough to look after myself” said Tai trying to comfort Zero, but Zero became angry

“Shut up! I’m going to destroy you and find my purpose!” exclaimed Zero. Zero lunging at Tai, but Tai instinctively parried Zero’s attack and ran behind him to get out of the alleyway.

“He reacted pretty fast just then” said Zero. Zero then realized that Tai had gotten away

“Damn it! You’re not getting away that easily!” remarked Zero as he ran out of the alleyway after Tai.

Meanwhile somewhere in darkness, a female white cloaked figure was staring into a large mirror on a table. The mirror showed Zero chasing Tai

“It seems there is another boy who possesses a Keyblade” said the female cloaked figure. Another cloaked figure walked up beside her

“How very interesting. Perhaps we should test his abilities?” said the second cloaked figure. A third cloaked figure one walked up beside the other two

“Let me go, Sir” said the third cloaked figure

“You?” questioned the female figure

“I have a debt to repay to that little brat” said the white cloaked figure

“Fine, but do not destroy them. We need them.” replied the white cloaked figure who seemed to be the leader

“Understood, Sir” said the white cloaked figure.

Meanwhile, Tai looked behind him and noticed Zero wasn’t there. Tai stopped and started to catch his breath

“I guess I must have lost him” remarked Tai breathing heavily

“I wouldn’t be so sure of that” said Zero. Tai was surprised and turned around and saw Zero leaning against a wall a few meter ahead of him. Tai held his Keyblade tight

“Fine, if you really want to do this, then let’s do this!” exclaimed Tai

“Hmph! About time” remarked Zero as he grabbed Keyblade tightly and took a step forward. Suddenly a portal of darkness opened up off to the side that caught the attention of both Tai and Zero

“Now, now, don’t be so hasty… wielders of the Keyblade” said a white cloaked figure as he stepped out of the portal. The portal closed behind him

“You guys again!?” remarked Tai

“I still haven’t repaid you for when you hit me” said the cloaked figure

“Why don’t you go away? We’ve already sealed the Keyhole!” exclaimed Tai. The cloaked figure looked over to Zero to examine him

“Huh? You’re… No, you can’t be him…” remarked the cloaked figure while looking over at Zero

“W-What are you talking about? Wait… you know who I am? Tell me!” demanded Zero

“You look just like him” stated the cloaked figure

“Who!?” demanded Zero once again

“Hey! Aren’t you forgetting that the Keyhole has already been sealed?! So why don't you just leave this world alone!” exclaimed Tai

“You stay out of this!” yelled Zero to Tai

“Someone is a little tense” remarked the cloaked figure

“Maybe you’ll tell me after I defeat you!” yelled Zero as he started running towards to cloak figure. Suddenly, a sword appeared up from the ground and in the cloaked figures hand

“No wait!” exclaimed Tai. Tai also started running towards the cloaked figure to help Zero. Just then, the cloaked figure took off his cloak and reviled what he looked like. He threw his cloak at Zero to obscure his vision. While Zero couldn’t see, the man kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying towards the ground. The man turned his attention to Tai and blocked Tai’s attack with his sword. The man under the white cloak had short brown hair, green eyes and wore a black ninja outfit

“I’ve got news for you, wielder of the Keyblade. This world is special, there are many more Keyholes” stated the ninja. The ninja dashed behind Tai and kicked him in the back and sent him flying into the ground next to Zero. Zero grabbed the cloak that was still obscuring his vision and threw it to the ground to get it out of the way. Zero looked at Tai

“Kid, I have something bigger to do right now, so we’ll fight later” said Zero, and then he ran towards the ninja

“Don’t call me kid! The name’s Tai!” remarked Tai as he got up and also started running towards the ninja. Zero leaped into the air and attacked the ninja from above. But Zero’s attack was blocked by the ninja. As Zero landed back on the ground, Tai ran past him and also tried attacking the ninja, but his attack was also blocked and pushed back

“I have business with this guy, so back off” demanded Zero

“I also have business with him” stated Tai. Zero sighed

“Tai was it? Then I guess we have no choice but to work together” remarked Zero as much as he didn’t want to admit it

“My thoughts exactly” replied Tai. Both of them gave each other a little nod and a grin

“This might be interesting” remarked the ninja

“When we beat this guy, he’s all mine” said Zero

“Fine by me” replied Tai. Both he and Zero charged at the ninja with their Keyblades poised for attack. Tai and Zero attack the ninja at the same time, but the ninja blocked both of their attacks. The ninja kicked Tai in the face and sent him flying backwards. The ninja tried to kick Zero, but Zero dodged the attack. Zero gathered a ball of dark flames within his left hand and fired it at the ninja. The ninja was caught of guard and blown backwards. Tai recovered from being kicked in the face and ran past Zero towards the ninja. The ninja landed on his feet after being hit be Zero’s attack and slid across the ground. Tai jumped up into the air and smacked the ninja across the face with his Keyblade. The ninja slid across the ground even more, and Tai tried to attack the ninja again, but this time the ninja grabbed Tai’s Keyblade. Suddenly Zero leaped over Tai and kicked the ninja in the face and sent him flying backwards across the ground. The ninja came to a rolling stop. The ninja slowly stood up while panting

“You bastards…” mumbled the ninja

“Forget going easy on you! I’m going to make you both pay!” exclaimed the ninja. An aura of darkness began to surround the ninja’s body. The darkness started pushing Tai and Zero backwards with force and they were both forced to shield their eyes. Sudden the ninja began charging towards the both of them with his sword ready to destroy them both

“That’s enough” called a voice, which surprised all three of them and caused the ninja to suddenly stop dead in his tracks. Tai and Zero began looking around for the source of the voice. A portal of darkness opened up and another white cloaked figure stepped out from the portal as it closed behind him. This cloaked figure was very tall as he roughly stood about seven foot

“Another one!?” exclaimed Zero. The cloaked figure took off his hood and revealed his face. He was black, had a shaved head and had dark eyes

“This guy is huge” added Tai. The cloak figure turned to the ninja

“Fox, you know you aren’t supposed to destroy them. You were sent here to test their abilities” said the white cloaked figure

“Hmph, I was just having a little fun, Blaine” said Fox

“Take a look at the boy with the white hair and tell me what you think” stated Fox. Blaine turned around and studied Zero’s appearance like he was told to. Blaine was shocked once he laid his eyes on Zero

“It… it can’t be!” exclaimed Blaine

“Yeah, that’s what I thought too” said Fox

“You know me as well?!” asked Zero

“What is the meaning of this?” asked Blaine as he turned back to Fox

“Don’t ignore me!” exclaimed Zero

“Your guess is as good as mine” answered Fox. Suddenly Zero started running towards both Fox and Blaine

“Zero, don’t!” called out Tai

“I said don’t ignore me!” yelled Zero as he lunged at both of them. Blaine raised his hand and blew Zero backwards with sheer force. Zero crashed back onto the ground. Tai ran up beside Zero

“We should return and discuss this with the others” stated Blaine, and then he disappeared through a portal of darkness

“No! Wait!” called Zero as he held out his hand to both of them

“Be thankful that he stopped me before it was too late. Bye!” said Fox as he also disappeared through a portal of darkness.

Meanwhile Fox and Blaine had just returned to their hideout

“So how was it?” asked the female cloaked figure

“Fox almost blew it” answered Blaine. The cloaked female shook her head

“But the most important thing, is that white haired boy who calls himself Zero” added Blaine

“He looks just like ‘him” stated Blaine

“Him?” asked the cloaked female.

Meanwhile, Tai was helping Zero up off the ground

“Damn it! Now I’ll never find out who I am!” exclaimed Zero as he punched the ground

“Don’t worry, they’ll be back” said Tai trying to comfort Zero

“How can you be so sure?” asked Zero

“This is the third time I’ve met them. I’m sure we’ll run into them again. Especially if we look for the other Keyholes that they mentioned” answered Tai with a grin. Zero looked at the ground, and then up at Tai

“…I’ll help you find these Keyholes… but only so I can find those guys again” stated Zero.

“And I’ll help you find out about your past and who you really are” said Tai

“You’d help me?” asked Zero. Tai held out his hand to Zero

“Of course, it’s a promise” answered Tai. Zero looked down at Tai’s hand, and eventually grabbed it and shook it

“Deal” agreed Zero.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I have no idea when the next chapter will be out, because things are kinda busy on my end. Work takes up a lot of time and leaves me quite tired and less motivated to write out chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back