• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded nearing completion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Man I knew the twitter would be good.

This is still really great though. Can't wait for re:coded.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lolnomura xD

Sine he hates Twitter, I guess he's using it a lot and too much to piss off the advertisements group xD

Is he directing versus or just doing the character design? Same question w/ agito.

αsiя

space coke
lolnomura xD

Sine he hates Twitter, I guess he's using it a lot and too much to piss off the advertisements group xD

Is he directing versus or just doing the character design? Same question w/ agito.

He's in charge of Versus. It's like him with KH, Versus is his creation (along with others) and it's the reason why KH3 is taking so long. Agito is being made by another team.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
So is this going to be his daily thing from now on or something like that? Also, I like the progress of Versus, VA is being done so not too much longer until we start hearing big news. And scans. I miss scans.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yeah, that's my source. They're quick and accurate too, just like when FFXIII hadn't been released.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So the site translates his post and any information pertaining to coded or Versus gets posted here?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Easter is in April. I doubt it'd take that long for a DS game.

Day's took 4 months after it was completed
This game seems to have more stuff, so april doesnt seem wrong
But i want december

αsiя

space coke
Day's took 4 months after it was completed
This game seems to have more stuff, so april doesnt seem wrong
But i want december

Well considering that Nomura said it won't take long, and the VA for the English version are done or almost done, then it's safe to assume a December-January release.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
More Twitter posts from Nomura, again, translated from Tgirl of Gamespot forums.

- "KH Re:coded" is earth-shattering. (Some guy's name was mentioned here but I'm leaving him out.)
- He finished a confusing but enjoyable game.
- Graphics and action have reached their highest levels for a DS. The gameplay is overflowing with ideas and service.
- Received the 1 million compliment that this feels to be the "most enjoyable KH" and that the game's story is about friendship.

- The characteristics, for Re:coded, that came out are "interesting" and "enjoyable". Even has some amazing places.
- "Ahh, it's fun" and the impression is that the game is genuine.
- Feels the concept has been achieved.
- In the end, it will be his impressions on the development that will be seen. He wants everyone to seriously anticipate a good game~!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re:coded don't need to use a stylus.
It radiates so much awesome that all the other DS Games will perish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back