• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded nearing completion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's all on the Twitter page Nomura tweets on and covered on Andriasang.com

Here are some links: 3rd Birthday and Re:Coded Development Approaching Completion (andriasang.com, 08.09.2010)

Also check the whole thing out since Versus, Agito, 3rd Birthday and more are covered on.

But anyway, seems that Re:Coded is nearing completion and they're currently focusing on marketing the game now.

Edit: Seems like Nomura and more people are going crazy on Twitter etc. Like I said before, if you want to check it all out, just visit www.andriasang.com and check out all the latest news there. You'll spot all the juicy ones.

And as I've been reading this, it seems that Nomura has confirmed that he will indeed use the 3rd Birthday Twitter for Kingdom Hearts, along with all other titles he's working on. They're currently looking into having like KH Twitter feeds.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Japanese Kingdom Hearts fans will receive a special item when pre-ordering Re:Coded.
Square Enix has confirmed that Japanese players that reserve Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, the upcoming Nintendo DS title, will receive a special Kingdom Hearts shopping bag. The bag is an A4 cotton bag featuring a monochrome illustration of the game’s characters. The company has yet to release an image of the bag.

The official website for the game has been updated to include the new characters from the Final Fantasy series and Disney, and also several of the game areas.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i think a spring release would be more likly maby by easter then they will be getting ready to show japan 3ds

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I dunno, would it really be a good move to wait until 3DS is out to release it? When people get excited for a new console, they tend to overlook the last batch of games released for the older systems.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
in the last days

i've gotten pretty hyped for recoded

so this is good news

though i would prefer a holiday release

Last edited:

CGNET

As far as we know, the new English voice for Jiminy Cricket has already gave his voice in the title. This was confirmed back in June, which was confirmed on his official website. A picture of him was taken with his character seen in the background.

Actually I have the post on my site...if anyone forgot that update.
I would say that if we had to wait that long...it's because NA is waiting on EU.

Edit: Found the picture!

recording%20jiminy2.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i think a spring release would be more likly maby by easter then they will be getting ready to show japan 3ds

Easter is in April. I doubt it'd take that long for a DS game.

Jakek9

In an interview it stated that the Japanese and English versions were not far off. Won't be easter.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping for a Christmas release for the US, based on the fact that they've already done voice recording a few months ago.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

What? No, it looks more like a December or January release. I mean, it's obvious they've been doing the English and Japanese dub simultaneously and the fact that Re:Coded's purpose was so that NA fans could play it pretty much tells us that the release date between the Japanese one and the English one aren't far off at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Has anyone been keeping up with Nomura's other tweets? I found some translations of them on the Gamespot forums. Pretty interesting ^^

Everything that's remotely related to KH, all translated by Tgirl of GameSpot Forums.

I have another account, whose title is going to soon be planned. For now, any current KH related [news] can be found here at this blog ---> http://blog.jp.square-enix.com/kingdom/ ---> For now, the site has no plans. @ Tetsuya Nomura # 3rd Birthday

Concerning "KH",...last night, the advertisement [group?] from Twitter got in touch with me. In relation to "Versus",... I will certainly try to reply to all the questions, because there are too many of them so there are a lot of unanswered ones that remain. Soon today, if I don't prepare for a business meeting... Ahhh, President~. Good morning. @ Tetsuya Nomura

Good morning. Yesterday was an all day "KH:3D" business meeting held in the conference room. Today, I'm returning to Tokyo. Since I was not able to update, I was given a Toba-chan-like "good luck". Yesterday, I was given a warning from the advertisement [group?] to stop writing a regulated range of outside things that are restricted examples. Like I give a damn. @ Tetsuya

The release date for "KH Re:coded" has beend decided on 10/7 (Thursday), which is approximately close in development. The current packaging & promotion is in the middle of development. Now, there is a small plan to make changes for that right taste. I have to think about the small tasks in "playing easy" and "playing response/solution". Sharp "Days" > Abundant "Re:coded" @ Nomura

....President. Later, there will be several unpublished titles. They are going to be before "Agito" and "VERSUS" from before. If you insist, the voice recordings are completed. The announcement will be in Japan. Sharing the same circumstances of E3, "Agito" and "VERSUS" will have inquiries in Gamescon but will not be there. "3rd" and "KH" will go [too]. @ Nomura

I would like to thank Toba-chan & the advertisement [department]. I have come with several documents as requested. Moreover, there were previous requests that came for the pictures that want to be touched on. They are not 3rd! By the way, I am in charge of the advertising for 3rd (+ VERSUS + KH) since they are tough. I've likely acquired the strongest knowledge as possible. Well then, until daybreak again. @ Nomura

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i see nomura has been using his twitter
lol
i thought he hated it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Good morning. Yesterday was an all day "KH:3D" business meeting held in the conference room. Today, I'm returning to Tokyo. Since I was not able to update, I was given a Toba-chan-like "good luck". Yesterday, I was given a warning from the advertisement [group?] to stop writing a regulated range of outside things that are restricted examples. Like I give a damn. @ Tetsuya

Rock on, Nomura, rock on.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
LOL awesome Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back