Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community
Ask Questions from your staff
If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yo, what's his twitter I wanna see what he is like.
Sine he hates Twitter, I guess he's using it a lot and too much to piss off the advertisements group xD
Is he directing versus or just doing the character design? Same question w/ agito.
So is this going to be his daily thing from now on or something like that? Also, I like the progress of Versus, VA is being done so not too much longer until we start hearing big news. And scans. I miss scans.
Off-topic but where can I find new info on Versus? All I can find are old trailers.
Day's took 4 months after it was completed
This game seems to have more stuff, so april doesnt seem wrong
But i want december
- "KH Re:coded" is earth-shattering. (Some guy's name was mentioned here but I'm leaving him out.)
- He finished a confusing but enjoyable game.
- Graphics and action have reached their highest levels for a DS. The gameplay is overflowing with ideas and service.
- Received the 1 million compliment that this feels to be the "most enjoyable KH" and that the game's story is about friendship.
- The characteristics, for Re:coded, that came out are "interesting" and "enjoyable". Even has some amazing places.
- "Ahh, it's fun" and the impression is that the game is genuine.
- Feels the concept has been achieved.
- In the end, it will be his impressions on the development that will be seen. He wants everyone to seriously anticipate a good game~!